• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam Name - boydy122

Timezone - UK

Age - 35

I am looking for people to play a FM Network game but only people with decent computer, internet speed and also people who don't take forever to do stuff. I mean I like to take my time at the start to set my team up but some people just micromanage everything and take 10-15 mins or more before they click continue.

Anyway if you fit the criteria add me on Steam.

On 28/03/2020 at 10:52, Kev Flack said:

Mid point season 2 not too late to join in! message me skype kevy3480 or steam kev.13

networknew20.png

lg2table2.png

natlgad2.png

Do you have your steam friend code?

I don't have skype and there were loads of kev.13 that came up 

Really would like to chat about potential of joining your game

19 hours ago, paul.jenking said:

Do you have your steam friend code?

we use skype to comms during the game so u`d need to get that anyway we tried discord..awful and slowed the game down. cheers. theres still a space if your interested.

19 hours ago, paul.jenking said:

I don't have skype and there were loads of kev.13 that came up 

Really would like to chat about potential of joining your game

On 28/03/2020 at 15:10, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Steam Name - boydy122

Timezone - UK

Age - 35

I am looking for people to play a FM Network game but only people with decent computer, internet speed and also people who don't take forever to do stuff. I mean I like to take my time at the start to set my team up but some people just micromanage everything and take 10-15 mins or more before they click continue.

Anyway if you fit the criteria add me on Steam.

check our game above mate we play as quick as poss as well...not 45 mins to get to a game!

Game - FM20

Steam Name - Marklfc1988

Timezone - UK

Age - 32

Looking for a 1 or more people to play an online game with. Not got the fastest PC ever but good internet speed, so better if then can run the game. Don't want to play with people who take forever to continue past 1 day. Actual want to get the season up and running but do like a bit of time at the start of the game to get everything set up similar to anybody else. Can play majority of time at moment but do work nights so won't be available all time. Anyone interested in playing add me on steam. Cheers 

Edited by Mark88

18 hours ago, Mark88 said:

Game - FM20

Steam Name - Marklfc1988

Timezone - UK

Age - 32

Looking for a 1 or more people to play an online game with. Not got the fastest PC ever but good internet speed, so better if then can run the game. Don't want to play with people who take forever to continue past 1 day. Actual want to get the season up and running but do like a bit of time at the start of the game to get everything set up similar to anybody else. Can play majority of time at moment but do work nights so won't be available all time. Anyone interested in playing add me on steam. Cheers 

check above mate...we have a long term lower league going...season 3 mid way..welcome to join...we play from 8pm till around 11.30 might not work with your work

On 02/04/2020 at 19:49, Mark88 said:

Game - FM20

Steam Name - Marklfc1988

Timezone - UK

Age - 32

@Mark88 I tried adding you to Steam but it couldn't find you. Add me instead if you want my Steam name is boydy122. 

I too don't like to take forever to get the season up and running.

Get in touch please buddy.

Game - FM20 latest update (extra lower English leagues also)

Steam Name - champholic2018

Time zone - UK

Age - 35

Used to run the original cmeclan and fmelclan looking for anything really that's stable and reliable may even start a clan again who knows, I generally play every night after 9pm until early hours while on lockdown after lockdown who knows, I have managed to get a team from the very bottom into the premiership so I have a lot of time right now and have been playing since cm94 on amiga :), happy to use skype etc if need 2, not too keen on managing decent teams prefer to work on lesser known teams but still will try anything really.

1 hour ago, ChampHolic said:

Game - FM20 latest update (extra lower English leagues also)

Steam Name - champholic2018

Time zone - UK

Age - 35

Used to run the original cmeclan and fmelclan looking for anything really that's stable and reliable may even start a clan again who knows, I generally play every night after 9pm until early hours while on lockdown after lockdown who knows, I have managed to get a team from the very bottom into the premiership so I have a lot of time right now and have been playing since cm94 on amiga :), happy to use skype etc if need 2, not too keen on managing decent teams prefer to work on lesser known teams but still will try anything really.

Very interested in joining up with you for this.

Steam - jonnycosmic

Discord - jonnycosmic #2642

Big fan of non league football, so happy to start at the bottom and see how many we can get in a game.

23 hours ago, jonnycosmic said:

Steam - jonnycosmic

Big fan of non league football, so happy to start at the bottom and see how many we can get in a game.

Cheers for the reply I'm thinking of bringing back a clan I used to run of around up to 6 players already started work on it see how it runs so if your interested add me on steam I'm thinking of making it lower league England anyway but open too ideas, I do have the very very low English leagues installed but think that's too low :)

Hi All - Am looking to play a network game with just one other person, hopefully become pals along the way.

Private Message me to discuss more

Game:  FM20

Type of Game: Career or Draft  (Never tried draft) - used to playing in England but open to discuss a network game idea

Timezone: UK - GMT

When can you play:  Evenings 8-10pm

Steam Username: mroc21

On 21/04/2020 at 00:11, jonnycosmic said:

Steam - jonnycosmic

Also love the lower league stuff, just started with Billericay and at the moment I'm up until the early hours too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game    Fm 21

Age    57, yes its old :) 

Steam name michaelnielsen06@live.dk

Iam looking for 1-2 players for a relax game, where we play 2-3 times a week.  If we settle, we can discuss time,  country, league, div, big/ small clubs.  If there are some, who is in lockdown, we can play in the day time.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game: FM2021

Type of Game: Career

When can you play: 2/3 per week

Looking for 2-3 players for a serious longterm save. Maybe LLM? Maybe England?

Edited by Conardo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game: FM2021

Type of Game: Fm Touch -Versus , maybe FM 2o21, depends on times etc

When can you play:  3-4 times a week . 

Steam birkelse1        michaelnielsen06@live.dk          steam number    152769855

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...