Jump to content

FMO Available players thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game: FM16

Type of game: Any

Age: 32

Timezone: GMT +10

Play times: Mon - Fri 8pm - 11pm Sat-Sun: Anytime if scheduled and free

Steam: The Hack

Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW NETWORK GAME-ALL AROUND THE WORLD...to plug the gap till fm17!!

We have played for the last 7 years...but we now are looking for new members...we play most nights..8-10.30pm. We are looking at a different format where the aim is to win all the top divisions then moving to the next league and so on (open to discussion). We play fast, Holiday from game to game and play around 11/12 games per night..this still leaves time for scouting, training etc!! its fast network play...its not single player..so be prepared not to go off for a snickers and just leave it sitting there...its 4/5 people and its good fun!! single player is a different game..so don't expect your plug and play tactic to work!! we can help out if needed! lots of enjoyment most evenings!!! give me a shout on skype kevy3480 (don't worry you don't need a mic) but you must play windowed mode and join in the banter..hoping to start either tonight pre-season or tomorrow...don't delay..play network today!!

Choose a Team. Choose a hairstyle. Choose a style. Choose a tracksuit. Choose a ****ing big laptop. Choose contracts, cars, wags and a HD 4k TV.. Choose a Stadium name and wondering why the **** your being sponsored by Wonga on a Sunday. Choose Playing a Network game on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit crushing when a new patch from SI comes up, sticking junk food into your mouth watching your team loose after having 57 shots. Choose rotting away in league 2, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, chairman that just sacked you for losing to Morecambe, replace yourself, choose your future. Choose AN FM 16 Network GAME from 8-10.30pm most evenings.. But why would I want to do a thing like that?” because beating the CPU is easy...choose a skype name...add kevy3480 or paul_live13 for a chat today...BUT MOST OF ALL...CHOOSE FM16 NETWORK PLAY!! Season 1 is playing tonight...CHOOSE A TEAM..choose banter and chat (no mics) Choose the Gathering...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Game: FM17 (always newest but for FMO i can use any version in steam)

Type of game: Career mode

Age: 54

Timezone: GMT+1 , Berlin

Pretty flexible after 6 pm

Steamname: Conardo

Edited by Conardo
FM16 -> FM17
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Game: FM 17

Type of Game: Career

Age: 42 will be 43 on Sunday

Timezone: I live in Omaha Nebraska which is in the central time zone in the usa

When can you play: I am disabled because of a spinal cord injury so I do not work and can play mostly any time

Steam Username: jzimmerman43

Edited by huskerfan4life
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2016 at 05:04, huskerfan4life said:

Game: FM 17

Type of Game: Career

Age: 42 will be 43 on Sunday

Timezone: I live in Omaha Nebraska which is in the central time zone in the usa

When can you play: I am disabled because of a spinal cord injury so I do not work and can play mostly any time

Steam Username: jzimmerman43

Tried to add you on steam username not found,mines is Mystic Defender add me buddy

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Game: FM17

Type of Game:  Career Mode

Age: 26

Timezone: GMT +1 (Sweden)

Steam Username: Moldjaja

I can play everything after 7pm (gmt time) except thursdays and tuesdays 

 

Edited by 7ncha
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2016 at 02:04, Conardo said:

Game: FM17 (always newest but for FMO i can use any version in steam)

Type of game: Career mode

Age: 54

Timezone: GMT+1 , Berlin

Pretty flexible after 6 pm

Steamname: Conardo

Are you still interested in playing online ? I'm from sweden, so we have the same time zone

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a help! I am setting up a new online game to play against each other in england. I am a server, the friend joins the game. For the server everything is fine, but my friends game is too slow, i dont know how to improve it. In settings everything is low. Any advices?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2016 at 11:17, Lerentz said:

 

Game: FM17

Type of Game: ONLINE CAREER

Age: 28

Timezone:  UK

When can you play: EVENINGS DURING THE WEEK AND WEEKENDS ALL DAY

Steam Username: caddencadden

 

Alright Mate, 

Have you found a game to join yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Game: FM17

Type of Game: Online career

Age: 31

Timezone: GMT

When can you play: Anytime

Steam Username: HardstyleR-X

 

would prefare to play in a clan thats been going for a while, i played with some old mates till about a week ago for 2 years, been in a few different clans and enjoyed them, so im back on the look out :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RabEss.Safc1879 said:

Game: FM17

Type of Game: Online career

Age: 31

Timezone: GMT

When can you play: Anytime

Steam Username: HardstyleR-X

 

would prefare to play in a clan thats been going for a while, i played with some old mates till about a week ago for 2 years, been in a few different clans and enjoyed them, so im back on the look out :)

Hey, haven't played really played seriously for a good few years nut determined to get back into it. Dying to do an online game

Link to post
Share on other sites

Game: FM17 Touch

Type of Game: Career

Age: 54

Timezone: GMT +1 hour  ( Denmark )

When can you play:  We can agree what times / league .  Prefer low leagues, but we can disguss it. Think  2-3 hours of  playind fm 17, and then decide  next time.  I wont be able to play every day.

Steam Username: michaelnielsen06

Link to post
Share on other sites

Game: FM17

Type of game: career

Timezone: GMT +1 hour  ( Denmark )

When to play: I'm  thinking a couple of hours on weekends, we Can talk about when. Some weekdays after 8pm could be possible

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Game: FM17

Type of Game: Online Career

Age: 33

Timezone: GMT +1

When can you play: i can play Mon/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday can play almost any time of the day between 2-6 hours per day

Steam Username: Flashman165

Other info: Used to play FM14/15/16 online alot with few guys online but recently i ve just came back to play FM17 and like to go at it again but the guys that were playing have all gone and looking for a tight neat group of guys with a nice community and atmosphere/laugh. Am a mature guy looking to enjoy my evenings with like minded people that want to Win :D 

 

Edited by Fifeselect
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fifeselect said:

 

 

Game: FM17

Type of Game: Online Career

Age: 33

Timezone: GMT +1

When can you play: i can play Mon/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday can play almost any time of the day between 2-6 hours per day

Steam Username: Flashman165

Other info: Used to play FM14/15/16 online alot with few guys online but recently i ve just came back to play FM17 and like to go at it again but the guys that were playing have all gone and looking for a tight neat group of guys with a nice community and atmosphere/laugh. Am a mature guy looking to enjoy my evenings with like minded people that want to Win :D 

 

Steamname not found.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Game: FM17

Type of Game: Online career

Age: 27

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8)

When can you play: Monday-Fridays from 9:00-5:00pm PST (17:00-1:00 GMT)

Steam Username: Sovielus

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...