Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh well, Arteta was on £75k, Yakubu on £50k, Beckford on around £25-30k... Drenthe and Stracqualursi are on a fraction of that really so you're looking at around £6m saved in wages also over a year, plus James Vaughan/Steven Pienaars wages have also been saved since FM11 was released along with their fees, plus the £1m fee for Yakubus loan - I think Moyes will get around £5-6m in January.

Anyhoos, not gonna argue, just looking forward to the update ^^

Quite a bit of that though probably went into the debt, and then you've got Phil Neville's new contract, as well as anyone else who signed a professional contract in that time.

metal: Ill nuke your isp and you give me credit for registering and reading through that pdf to find the exact amount of the debt as per 2009 (2 years ago. 1 financial/fiscal year) The kaká payments were finalized after this report in a downpayment deal.

And we did have 42,2107m euro's (Kaká gave an income of 45m euro right?) according to this financial statement.

(Im folkes friend btw. Hi and thanks for an amazingly detailed update.

metal: Ill nuke your isp

Feel like doing that myself sometimes :lol:

And we did have 42,2107m euro's (Kaká gave an income of 45m euro right?) according to this financial statement.

(Im folkes friend btw. Hi and thanks for an amazingly detailed update.

The Kaka deal was more than that, it was £56m, a record until Ronaldo's went through. Not sure how much of it was upfront though. Didn't you bring in Ibrahimovich though, was well as the likes of Boateng, Robinho etc? That money had to come from somewhere.

Ibrahimovic cash is to this date not paid as far as I know. Boateng was was in form of exchanged players giving a total cost of 1,5m (Giacomo beretta sold for 4 Boateng in for 5,5). Robinho was in the region of 18 which if both our numbers are correct means that Kaká paid for, correct so far right?

So a total of 3-5m euros spent to get boateng, robinho and ibrahimovic to date.

To get back on track. You reconsidering that debt?

hi metal. just a big big thank you to you and all your updates. hats off to following your schedule and continously releasing. i believe you have delivered and have become a very reliable contributor to the game. well done. just wanted to say how much i appreciate coming to visit this thread and you always keep us informed and always keep to your word. i must congratulate you on a professional job. btw- your update by far kicks ass. i can imagine the work involved and just wanted to say its really appreciated.

Very good work so far MG! Can't wait to get my new save started :)

SI should hire you and have you update transfers full time :D

Looking forward to your final update coming out.
hi metal. just a big big thank you to you and all your updates. hats off to following your schedule and continously releasing. i believe you have delivered and have become a very reliable contributor to the game. well done. just wanted to say how much i appreciate coming to visit this thread and you always keep us informed and always keep to your word. i must congratulate you on a professional job. btw- your update by far kicks ass. i can imagine the work involved and just wanted to say its really appreciated.

Thank you :)

I'm just about to start the Blue Square Premier so should only be around an hour. Have already done a handful of teams previously so there shouldn't be much to change,

So what team are you gonna pick? I want to do a Barca one and focus on youth.

Gonna start as Arsenal, as usual, without first window transfer budgets, and see how well i can do with the new squad :)

you do no hes waiting till it gets to a 100 then he will release it.:D

Of course :D

Sorry about the wait, was more there then I thought.

So here it is, my LAST release for FM11. It's been quite an enjoyable year, the first time I've released updates for the all 3 patches. Personally I don't think the update quality has lived it to the FM10 11.3 one, my first release, and for that I apologise. Unfortunately real life has got in the way a fair few times, but I endeavour to do better next time around. I hope to continue releasing for FM12, but we'll see what the future holds.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has downloaded my updates over the last year, and the people who have constantly provided good quality information in thead, sometimes going out of their own way to do so. I'd also like to acknowledge contributes to this release by Chris22, who spotted what was causing the Europa League crash, and Suggy33, who has very kindly allowed me to use his Russian transfer update in my file. In addition also like to thank Wally13 and ThePav for providing such a competitive update, it's driven me on to make my own one better. I'd also recommend download Terk's Premier League fixtures file which can be found here if you want to play in the PL. It enhances the reality of the game a lot and works perfectly alongside this file.

I hope this is sufficient to tide everyone through until FM12 later this year and thanks for your support, it's nice to know what I do is appreciated by so many people.

Enjoy the update and the next few months of FM11.

MG

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4gokz99km2z0ob

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20742283/Metal_Guitarist%27s+11.3+Update.dbc

So here it is, my LAST release for FM11. It's been quite an enjoyable year, the first time I've released updates for the all 3 patches. Personally I don't think the update quality has lived it to the FM10 11.3 one, my first release, and for that I apologise. Unfortunately real life has got in the way a fair few times, but I endeavour to do better next time around. I hope to continue releasing for FM12, but we'll see what the future holds.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has downloaded my updates over the last year, and the people who have constantly provided good quality information in thead, sometimes going out of their own way to do so. I'd also like to acknowledge contributes to this release by Chris22, who spotted what was causing the Europa League crash, and Suggy33, who has very kindly allowed me to use his Russian transfer update in my file. In addition also like to thank Wally13 and ThePav for providing such a competitive update, it's driven me on to make my own one better. I'd also recommend download Terk's Premier League fixtures file which can be found here if you want to play in the PL. It enhances the reality of the game a lot and works perfectly alongside this file.

I hope this is sufficient to tide everyone through until FM12 later this year and thanks for your support, it's nice to know what I do is appreciated by so many people.

MG

http://www.mediafire.com/?1runfdo6in1io0p

Thanks mate. Brilliant work.:thup:

MG

http://www.mediafire.com/?1runfdo6in1io0p

Enjoy the Rest MG you Deserve it.

we will see you back Working your Magic for FM12.:applause:

Archived