FM11: Ahoj Training Schedules

logoynz.jpg

Ahoj Training Schedule

So because of the lack of training schedules for FM11 I did make my first training schedule. After 2 full seasons of tweaking and other things I thought I’ll upload it, and maybe some of you will use it with good effects, or some of you’ll find some points to make it better. So to the analysis.

The pack contains 9 positions – GK, CB, FB, DMC, MC, AMR/AML, AMC, AMC-scorer and ST. There is no Fast Striker program but I think the AMC-scorer one would fit for a FC. There are no youth trainings sets in this, maybe I’ll work on them in the future.

Training Analysis

GK training- Goalkeeper training is focused on GK – Stop shooting ability, then on Aerobic, GK handling, Strength and at last tactics, we don’t focus on any other aspects. This schedule is probably the easiest to make because of only five categories to place points in. Buffon was my player in this position, so already a fantastic GK, anyway he’s aging and dropping on Physical abilities, I did manage to stop it on this schedule and his Goalkeeping and Mental attributes went higher, one-on-ones , handling, anticipation, composure, decisions, positioning all have improved.

CB training – Of course training is based on Defending, being the main attribute to work on here, then Strength, Tactics, Aerobic and Ball Control, and a very light training in shooting and attacking. My CB on this gained a boost in Mental stats, and in Physical statistics, in the technical stats Marking seems to be the stats gaining most.

FB training – This is the most balanced out of all my programs. As FB needs a lot of stats, but I’m pretty happy with the effects of this training, check the screens in post #2 to rate it.

DMC training- Also a balanced one, as I like my DMC to be a ball playing one. But of course you can adjust it adding more Defense instead of attack/shooting

MC training – Focused on Ball Control, Attacking and Tactics, then both of the Physicals, Shooting and light defense. Really nice effects in Mental attributes, with all the most important stats for a MC like Decisions, Creativity, Composure and Concentration. Technical stats also are getting also some boosts in Passing, Finishing, First Touch and Technique.

MC Creativ - The name should be MC Creative but we lack space for the 1 letter so hope you wont be picky with that :). A more creative version of the MC shedule, we focus more in Attacking and Shooting.

AMs Cuttin - These are for AMRs and AMLs who cutinside all the time. We focus a lot on aerobics, ball controll and shooting, to get all the best stats for cutting inside wingers.

AMR/AML – Focused on Aerobic, Ball Control, Attacking and Shooting, medium Tactics and Strength, and light Defending. My newest schedule so not tested so well, but seems to do well. Krasić is playing lots better under this training, maybe some tweaks will be done here in the future.

AMC – Ok so I would have to explain why there are two AMC schedules, so this ‘AMC’ is more playmaker minded. We get boosts in Creativity, Decisions, Passing, Stamina, Strength, Technique, Dribbling and finishing. We don’t use any Defensive training on this program.

AMC-scorer – The second AMC program is more attacking minded we concentrate on Attack and Shooting, then Ball Control, Aerobics, Tactics and Strength. We don’t have any Defensive training on this position. Probably this program could be used with good results to fast strikers.

ST- And at last the ST position, mainly concentrated on Shooting. Then Attacking, Strength, Aerobics and ball control. Tactics have the lowest work load, and again no Defensive training here.

Injuries:

Well I though I'll add this section, because its a really important thing about Training to not over-work the players.All of the training have a Medium workload, I scanned all the players in my team to look for injuries caused during training, the result is like this:

Buffon - Concussion(6days), Stubbed finger (2days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Storari - Stubbed finger(2days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Bonucci - Back strain(3 weeks), Bruised Head(6 days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Chiellini - Bruised thigh(5 days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Ludovic Sane - Bruised Rib(5days), Twisted Knee(13 days) - one and a half year into this schedule.

Coentrao - Groin strain(2 weeks), Chest Injury(10days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Taiwo - Damaged Knee cartilage(4 weeks) - one and a half year into this schedule.

Marchisio - Hernia (4weeks) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Krasić - Twisted Ankle (3weeks) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Jorge Martinez - Knee tendonitis(4 months) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Lanzafame - Twisted Ankle(3 weeks) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Paulo Henrique - Groin Strain(2 weeks), Chest injury (10 days) - two and a half year into this schedule.

Javier Pastore - Broken Nose(7 days) - One year into this schedule.

So as you see there's just one serious injury in Martinez, and then Taiwo. Some of my players like Poli, Babacar, De Silvestri, Giovinco, Appiah never got injured during training. And that in 2,5 year time, so I'm really satisfied with this.

Ok this was the analysis. In the 2nd post you can watch player who were under 2 years on those training programs.

In the 3rd post there are players who were training 1 year over those schedules.

Download Links:

Ahoj Training V2.tsh

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20743844/Ahoj+Training+V2.tsh

Ahoj Youth Training V1.tsh

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20743845/Ahoj+Youth+Training+V1.tsh

I'll use your training stg and will keep you posted how things are going. I have almost the same squad so I wont be posting screens from the begining of the season. Cheers for a job well done! I just added one more schedule Pre Season only with as high as possible Aerobic, Strength and Tactic as I tried to follow and assimilate what mantralux was on to. :D

*Holds up hand*

Yes, I'm a moderator for this section of the forums, but I'll openly admit, I've never really delved too deeply into training schedules, compared to the time I spend on anything tactical.

Therefore I've downloaded this schedule and will be giving it a whirl with my AFC Telford side.

They all look logical settings from what I see so far, for all the main positions. Although there's no substitute to first team match experience for developing players, good general schedules can help towards training and growing some player attributes.

Added Injuries section in the first post. After the end of season 3 I'll update the screenshots in #2 and #3 post, as the stats go higher for those players, and I'm still getting suprised that Chiellini can get better :).

Nice to see some ppl in here to test it, Thank you very much hope it wont dissappoint you guys:thup:

These schedules might be a little too intense for lower league players.

Having looked at them over several months of the season, many of my players are either unhappy with the workload, or declining a little in attributes I'd prefer them not to.

So for the moment, I'm back with the default training schedules, which were working fairly reasonably and wasn't resulting in players unhappy with their workload, as obviously they're not as intense.

That's not to say that these schedules wouldn't work well with players at higher levels of the game though.

People should also be mindful of which schedule they use with players. For example, if you don't want a winger to lose any defensive aspects to their game, a more balanced option might be the MC schedule, so they're still working on defensive aspects that are required for most central midfielders.

Maybe you should see that not everybody uses the "Role" tactic template.

yes it's true, but even you use "classic tactics" you can use a creative defensive midfielder and a anchor man so "DEF MID" is not as accurate as "deep lying playmaker" and "anchor man". Whatever your tactic is!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys!

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long, but here they are the new shedules, and a YOUTH Schedules!

Ok so first to the normal Schedules

Ahoj Training Schedule v2:

Whats new?

- Updated old schedules with some new focus points, which seem to suit the positions more.

- Added 2 new schedules - AMs Cuttin and MC Creativ

So to describe new positions

AMs Cuttin - These are for AMRs and AMLs who cutinside all the time. We focus a lot on aerobics, ball controll and shooting, to get all the best stats for cutting inside wingers.

MC Creativ - The name should be MC Creative but we lack space for the 1 letter so hope you wont be picky with that :). A more creative version of the MC shedule, we focus more in Attacking and Shooting.

Download link:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20062789/Ahoj+Training+V2.tsh

Ahoj Youth Training Schedule v1:

A new schedule in this pack, the youths which you were requesting.

The pack contains following positions:

GKs

CBs

FBs

DMCs

MCs

AMs Cuttin

AMCs

FSs

STs

These shedules use the same patterns as the normal ones, but with less workload. We dont make other schedules for AMR/AML and the Creative MC like in the higher one, because youth trainings cover less points, so there would be a really slight difference.

Download link:

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/95086037/file.html

Ahoj Youth Training V1.tsh

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/17258717/file.html

• 1 month later...
Nemaja Vidic

Composure 12->9 (in 4 yrs.)

nemanjavidictrainingove.png

Rohz, I have not tried the schedules, but here is what I think has happened to your Vidic.

Composure is an attribute that is trained in Attacking. My guess is that the attacking in the DC training schedule is very low/non-existent? Give him some individual training focus on Composure if you want to keep him on the same schedule, it should at the very least balance out the lack in the schedule.

Edit: Just saw I replied to a month old post, nice! =P

• 3 months later...

Composure is not included in Attacking, it's in shooting.

And I wouldn't waste Individual Focus on keeping attributes that you've neglected in training, just up the training in the shooting category a bit and use Individual Focus for something you actually want him to focus on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived