Tactical Central & Insight_FM11...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work again Loversleaper. I'm starting to totally understand what kind of strategy to use and when to use it. I'm never bossed out of a game and when I do conceed a lot of possession, the opposition are frustrated and we always look dangerous on the break or when they tire.

I have a little question regarding your save game you uploaded, or more specifically your fitness training schedule. I assume you use it in pre-season? If so how long do you use it for before switching to the more general traing schedules? If not, when do you use it?

LL .. I am enjoying the tactics sets they are wonderful .. but are planning to introduce strategies similar to what you did with FM10 for master-class and tactician .. etc home and away ?? it will help enhance the experience with your sets :)

I will definatly have time next week as I have to stay home and recover from some minor surgery. I might want to run a few strategy tests before I do, so it might be more towards the end of next week. Untill then you could give me a few ideas on what team you are or thinking about trying so I could give a few pointers you could try out...

Great work again Loversleaper. I'm starting to totally understand what kind of strategy to use and when to use it. I'm never bossed out of a game and when I do conceed a lot of possession, the opposition are frustrated and we always look dangerous on the break or when they tire.

I have a little question regarding your save game you uploaded, or more specifically your fitness training schedule. I assume you use it in pre-season? If so how long do you use it for before switching to the more general traing schedules? If not, when do you use it?

Possession has a lot to do with how 'familiar' your squad is to the tactic/strategy you are using and the settings within them. Match preparation plus squad 'blending' is a key factor, so usually when you are pretty fluid in most aspects then you tend to dominate a lot more - especially with the short passing tactics. Ungelled squads using unfamiliar tactics/strategies plus using direct passing sometimes can really cause low possession, but I am confident it will gradually change for the better. Of course, another aspect of possession has to do with if you are actually using a tactic/strategy that implements high enough closing down, if you are not pressing (within limits, of course) your opponent enough it could cause the opponent to pass the ball around the back and your team more or less stands back and 'watch football'...

The Fitness schedule I have in the Worcester game is something I always have in any game. Sometimes the workload is 1st notch of Heavy or last notch of Medium depending what team I am - no real guidlines and more of a gut feeling which is best. You are correct that I do use it pre-season, from the players comming back from holidays all the way untill the last week/ten days before the first important match of the season (after friendlies are complete). It's pretty basic schedule as normally I don't do a whole lot of work in the training department. I have noticed that if you just use the in-game schedules and just increase the workload 5-7 notches then you get ok training results (green arrows). I tend to look around the forums in hope that someone comes up with something cool that I can implement in my games, probably like the most of us ;)...

Loversleaper. It is a long time since I last used any of your very good tactics sets. I have just finished my first season using the 4-4-2 set. I took over at Ipswich after 23 matches when they where 23rd in the Championship. I finished up in 11th. I didn't sign any players during the season. I also admit to rushing the season through just to see how the tactics set worked out. Needless to say I am impressed.

I am now about to start a new save. I intend to play as Southport, who are a semi professional outfit. As you have been playing as Worcester City, who are also semi professional, I have this question for you. You mention that by incresing the in game training workload bar by 5/7 clicks you get a reasonable amount of green arrows. Are you clicking both the GK training and the outfield training or just the outfield? I notice that the GK workload bar is further along than the outfield bar at the start and before any adjustments have been made.

The only problem I have with your tactics sets is this. When I have found out which tactic to use for which match, I want to pack in and build my own sets, which is what I did in FM '09, I think it was. KUTGW.

Do you find you have a lot of wasteful long shots?

I am pretty sure that the LS settings are correct and pretty close to how the AI implements it. You want to find a good balance so that you don't constantly score the same type of goals and keeps your options open. I don't think that it is necessary to create only CCC's from close range as this could hamper a lot of teams (lacking quality to do so). I don't take too much notice to these type of things unless I can see that it is truly hampering the gameplay. I would look at how the stats react over a longer periode and personally find that you can score from all angles - scoring from open play is what I wanted to concentrate on instead of using set piece/corner exploits. As long as I am getting results and most of my goals come from open play, then I'm satisfied. If you ever look at the match stats after games you will notice that you won't be overdoing the LS in comparison to the AI teams...

Loversleaper. Could you answer my 'workload' question, please? If I have counted correctly, the outfield workload bar is 42 clicks in from the right and the GK bar is 31 clicks in from the right, at the start of the game. Kind regards.

Sorry for being slow, I didn't mean to neglect your question. It is actually because I do not have the game right now and haven't had the opportunity to actually look at what I did. I am kind of green in the training department and really haven't done too much with it due to me testing tactics when I do get a chance to play. If I remember correctly, from the default position when you start up a game, I simply just moved the (main) slider 5-7 notches to the right. There is, for sure, better ways to gain good results with training but I do not possess the 'expertise' to say what I am doing is correct. I did it this way to keep things as simple as possible so I could concentrate on tactics, and found that what I did with training was apparently enough (as I did better than worse with results). I hope one day that it does become clearer how the whole things works best and I will be able to explain things that actually make sense.

In regards to making your own tactics: The tactics, many with different types of settings, should illustrate that there are no 'magic slider combinations' that make tactics work. Understanding how to build Strategies and when to use them is the best way to play the game, as it allows you to emphasize on your team's strengths. Slider settings in conjunction with other slider settings cause intended game-strategies, like low time-wasting combined with high tempo/mentality causes your team to rush more to score where-as high time-wasting combined with low tempo/mentality causes you to try and hold on the ball and run down the game. All the sliders have purposes and combined with the other slider settings you can easily make the type of tactic you want with a little thought.

Tactical Central and Insight FM10 from last season would be a good thread to look at in regards to making your own tactics because I have (to some extend) described how settings work in conjuction with one another. You may have to update things like Closing Down & Defensive Line from last season - but the rest should still be relatively up to date still.... :thup:

I could have phrased the 'own tactics' bit better. What I should have said was that each time I use your sets, your guides that come with them give me the encouragement to 'have a go' myself. By using your sets I get a good idea of what is needed to set up a decent working set of my own. With regards to the training, i have used many different ones. I have found that most of them end up with lots of injuries. The best one, for me at least, was Tug's Training in FM '10. It worked well all season and if you had a good fitness coach injuries where rare. However, he hasn't updated his system for the new game.

I have used the in game training this time and while it didn't raise players attributes by much, it didn't produce a lot of injuries either. I was just wondering what results you found with the 5/7 clicks method. I have now started to use it for this season. Many thanks.

Actually, oescus, I am not totally convinced that it is best in terms of green arrows - but I do avoid injuries more so than when I tried a heavy workload (1st notch). I cannot say that it is fact, but I was wondering the other day if it is not a little better to increase the workload slightly from my initial workloads. Right now it is also trial and error - and am glad you mentioned that part about injuries because I have given this part some thought as it is (quite) an important aspect in the game (one which we hopefully avoid as much as possible). Having said that you don't want to be too light with the workloads as you may have a squad that is not in shape...

Loversleaper. I am thinking along these lines as well. If you have above average fitness coaches or coach, then increasing the in game workload two or three clicks should not bring forth too many injuries because of the relatively good standard of fitness coaches. The opposite should be true if you only have below average coaches. I am applying this theory only to the in game training schedules. I'm not too sure whether the same holds true for custom made training schedules because I am thinking that only the maker of said schedules would know that.

Arrgghhh!!! Is all I can say right now. I am on sick leave from work for the entire week so since I am home in bed, to recover from a small op, I have been able to go in and really check out a lot of things. For the one thing, the tactic screen bug is just super annoying and causing me to almost 'click' the mouse to death. On top, I just looked at the 4-3-2-1 (Christmas tree) tactics and discovered that somehow the player instructions in the downloadable version does not coincide with the ones I initially tested. I have been looking more into detail what happens and causes other instructions to get passed when changing tactics because I am 100% sure that I did use the talked about work-around, but I think that I have discovered that if one of your players is labelled in blue (because you have been in his player instruction screen at one point) and then change tactic it still passes on instructions even though you are accessing the formation screen. The work around is apparently that you have to click on one of the players on the bench or out of the squad (so he is labelled in blue) before you change tactics - but still having to do so when accessing the formation screen. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I haven't had time to look at the Alternative Pack as of yet, but I have taken down the link to the Christmas Tree formation due to worng player instructions. I can confirm that the 4-4-2, NonWinger, 4-2-3-1 & the 4-3-3 tactic sets are still correct (I did check them) but if any of you follow the above steps and do stumble on something that seems incorrect please give word. Thanks!!!

Really annoying and I have hope that the few that do follow the thread to show compassion as I think we will have to see if SI fix a few (major in my eyes) glitches before I dare venture into the realm of tactic making. I am sorry for the inconvenience everyone who did download the Christmas Tree and I hope to have the patience to remake them as they were intended. Now I'm off to look at a few other things and hope that I won't have to take down anymore links...

Get better soon! Don't worry about the mistakes. What I always do is, begin with 1 tactic, change the set-piece, and maybe some run with ball settings. Then if I want to change tactics, I'll just adapt the team instructions+formation, so that I don't have to change the set-pieces over and over again. I have made an excel file with the team instructions from all tactics (using 11.1 though), so I can just see how many clicks I need to change. The advantage of this, is that you get a good overview of all tactics, and you learn quick what works best.

I hope this topic get's more popular, like last year. I think this is the most fun, yet relatively easy way to play the game. Better than one "super" tactic.

SCOUT REPORTS: I always look at scout reports on opponents to see how they generally play (counter, defensive or attacking, direct or short style, & formations), these things can influence how I play stratigically and which formation I may choose for the match. I always look out for opponents using pushed up Wingers and/or advanced positioned Attacking Midfielder as they could cause problems. Against the pushed up wingers (WingerForward) I would opt to play the Defensive Full Back (set Run From Deep & Run With Ball settings to Rarely and Cross From Deep), against the Advanced Attacking Midfielder I would definately use a Defensive Midfielder positioned between the defense and midfield to cover that space. Another important thing is that I look at the size/type of pitch that we will be playing on when away from home as it could effect the type of Width/Passing setting/tactic you might be implementing. On short pitches I advise you to play more narrow and pass more direct on longer pitches. Weather will/could have an effect on the Passing setting, direct passing is best suited for wet/rainy conditions - short passing in strong wind conditions. The FM game will force you to adapt to different scenarios (from time to time) to be thoroughly successful in the game. With the Tactical Creator it is fairly simple to quickly change some of these settings to fit the upcomming match.

When you perform these changes, do they disrupt the familiarity levels? For example, if I normally play 4-4-2 and place one striker in the DM position to counter an AM, does the team have to learn that? Because doing that would effectively change the the formation to 4-5-1. I usually do a lot of such changes in the pre-match screen and the familiarity levels in the match preparation screen after the game remains full but I'm not sure if the team would have actually played at its full potential in the match.

loversleaper can I ask what your strategy is when you are facing an opponent away from home who has a player sent off? Should you up your mentality markedly ie if you are using tapia (7) because you started as an underdog should you up it only to Querioz or go for Morhunio (13) for instance? Equally when you have a player sent off should you drop your mentality drastically?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

loversleaper can I ask what your strategy is when you are facing an opponent away from home who has a player sent off? Should you up your mentality markedly ie if you are using tapia (7) because you started as an underdog should you up it only to Querioz or go for Morhunio (13) for instance? Equally when you have a player sent off should you drop your mentality drastically?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

For me it depends a bit on the scoreline. If I go against 10 and I have to score I move one mentality frame up, but if the scoreline is good, I leave it the way it is. Same reasoning when I get a red card. Then I go a framework down unless I really need to score.

Sorry for not really being too involved in the thread these days, but it is because I am not playing atm and a little out of touch with the game. That might change once the new patch is out & my time schedule lightens up, then I will for sure explain how the Strategies could work for the different type of Managers (re: Master-Class, Tactician or the Relegation Battler). I already have a few ideas but will have to wait untill the patch and things go back to the 'Strategy aspect' because right now it seems to be too easy to do well with a couple of strategies. Playing more attacking football, with the abundance of talent anyone can aquire with relative ease, can prove to be a quite simple straight forward road to success...

LL

I am asking because i having some porblems playing away against any team. I have a team full of super regens but i still considered only the 4th best team in portugal Could give me some litle advise please? I like using the 41221 sets.

Janeka, there is a thread from fm10, where the strategies are explained. The same kind of logic can be used for fm11.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/168984-Tactical-Central-amp-Insight

A lot of what was described in this thread is/should still be quite relevant... :thup:

I am playing the 41221 Mourinho 15, 13 and 10.

Away from home in your situation, I would mostly start with Queiroz_(10) when favorite away from home. I think Mourinho_(10) is better for the Elite teams in the league and it might be a little premature right now, maybe wait untill you are tipped to win the league. Of course, you always have the option of moving up to Mourinho_(13) if you feel you are not making enough impact (around the 50-60th minute) to see if it works better (maybe due to very good away form), but I usually recommend you look at games more on full to be sure that it has the desired effect. This is because you don't want to be in the situation where your opponents are evading your team's Closing Down, as it could really backfire on results. Sometimes it takes a little time in a match before you score, but as long as you are not loosing then I think this would be the safest starting option.

Away as underdog, since you say you have a relatively good squad, then I would go for the Tapia_(7) which is a COUNTER Strategy. From there you can always move up or down a Mentality Framework to close off or get back into a match...

Hi LL, thought i'd try and catch you whilst your around!

I'm going to load up a new game with my Leeds side, in an ideal world, i'm looking for a possession based tactic, so I was think about using a combination of

4-4-1-1_Allegri_(6) - For seeing out games / really tough away games / cup run (hopefully)

4-4-1-1_Italy_(10) - My standard starting strategy, home or away - reading the stats and if need be stepping up to...

4-2-3-1_Spain_(15) - My more attacking option or home for massive favourites.

Do you think this is a fair mix of tactics?

I'm going to invest what i've got of my measly transfer budget on a promising, technically gifted, AMC and try and get some pace on loan at the back...

Would be grateful for your advice...Cheers:thup:

Hi LL, thought i'd try and catch you whilst your around!

I'm going to load up a new game with my Leeds side, in an ideal world, i'm looking for a possession based tactic, so I was think about using a combination of

4-4-1-1_Allegri_(6) - For seeing out games / really tough away games / cup run (hopefully)

4-4-1-1_Italy_(10) - My standard starting strategy, home or away - reading the stats and if need be stepping up to...

4-2-3-1_Spain_(15) - My more attacking option or home for massive favourites.

Do you think this is a fair mix of tactics?

I'm going to invest what i've got of my measly transfer budget on a promising, technically gifted, AMC and try and get some pace on loan at the back...

Would be grateful for your advice...Cheers:thup:

It could work to some extent, but the weather in England (especially in the winter periode) might give some difficulties - so, you might find yourself having to play 4-2-3-1_Mourinho_(15), 4-2-3-1_Benitez_(10) & 4-4-1-1_McLeish_(7) from time to time...

It could work to some extent, but the weather in England (especially in the winter periode) might give some difficulties - so, you might find yourself having to play 4-2-3-1_Mourinho_(15), 4-2-3-1_Benitez_(10) & 4-4-1-1_McLeish_(7) from time to time...

Good stuff, thanks for the help.

I might run two saves side by side and see how they fare, alternatively, i might break the season down into winter / summer and use all 6.

Great work, thanks again.

I can explain how I play. I am no expert on the game, but I have had succes with these tactics.

You look at the quality of your own team, compared to the opponent, and you look at the match odds. Also look at weather and pitch size and play more direct when wet and long pitch, more short when dry or small pitch. You also need to look at your teams strengths and weakenesess to deterimine the style of play. In general playing with high creative freedom requires more quality. Short passing requires more technique, and you need real good players to play short passing in high tempo and wide width. If you play direct and narrow, balls fly through the middle, you need less technique, but more strength. If you play direct and wide, the opponent defense will be dragged wide and holes will appear. That is profitable for fast attackers. But be careful, playing wide can leave you more exposed in defense. Note that 4-4-2 is easiest to adapt to, 41221 is more for elite teams or good tacticians. If opponent has pushed up wingers, use defensive full backs. If opponent has AMC, good to use DMC, but you could sometimes use a more defensive MC.

Anyway, I made a rough scheme of how I play:

The match odds

large favorite 1.4(2/5) and lower

favorite 1.8(4/5) - 1.5(1/2)

slight favorite 2.5(3/2) - 2.0(1/1)

slight underdog 3.2 (11/5) - 2.63 (7/4)

underdog 5.5(9/2) - 4.0(3/1)

large underdog higher than 5.50 (9/2)

In general these are the starting strategies I use.

Elite team (one of the favorites to win the league)

home large favorite: attacking/overload

home favorite: attacking/overload

home slight favorite: attacking/overload or attacking when opponent is also elite

home slight underdog (unlikely): attacking or attacking/control when opponent is also elite

as elite you will never be a real underdog, unless you play in europe against much better teams, then you can play as tactician

Tactician (worse than elite, but also no relegation battler)

home favorite: attacking or attacking/overload when you have clearly more class

home slight favorite: attacking, but if odds are close and opponent has better players than attacking/control

home slight underdog: attacking/control, maybe control, and possibly standard if odds are more against me and opponent is better

home underdog: standard

home large underdog: probably standard, maybe counter when against teams that are leagues higher

Relegation battler (you try to save your ass from going down)

home large favorite: unlikely, but I would attack, maybe attacking/overload if against club that is some leagues down

home favorite: attack, but if opponent has more class (you could be favorite due to good form) then don't try to play high creative freedom or short pass with high tempo and wide width

home slight favorite: attacking/control, could be attacking against other rel bat, or control or standard against better team

home slight underdog: attacking/control, or standard against much better team

home large underdog: standard or counter if low league

These are in short my strategies, this doesn't mean that this is the best way, or that other ways can't be succesful. Teamtalks are also important, things like form or bad team blending play a role. But in general this works. If you start with this, you will get a feeling what to use when.

I can explain how I play. I am no expert on the game, but I have had succes with these tactics.

You look at the quality of your own team, compared to the opponent, and you look at the match odds. Also look at weather and pitch size and play more direct when wet and long pitch, more short when dry or small pitch. You also need to look at your teams strengths and weakenesess to deterimine the style of play. In general playing with high creative freedom requires more quality. Short passing requires more technique, and you need real good players to play short passing in high tempo and wide width. If you play direct and narrow, balls fly through the middle, you need less technique, but more strength. If you play direct and wide, the opponent defense will be dragged wide and holes will appear. That is profitable for fast attackers. But be careful, playing wide can leave you more exposed in defense. Note that 4-4-2 is easiest to adapt to, 41221 is more for elite teams or good tacticians. If opponent has pushed up wingers, use defensive full backs. If opponent has AMC, good to use DMC, but you could sometimes use a more defensive MC.

Anyway, I made a rough scheme of how I play:

The match odds

large favorite 1.4(2/5) and lower

favorite 1.8(4/5) - 1.5(1/2)

slight favorite 2.5(3/2) - 2.0(1/1)

slight underdog 3.2 (11/5) - 2.63 (7/4)

underdog 5.5(9/2) - 4.0(3/1)

large underdog higher than 5.50 (9/2)

In general these are the starting strategies I use.

Elite team (one of the favorites to win the league)

home favorite: attacking/overload

home slight favorite: attacking/overload or attacking when opponent is also elite

home slight underdog (unlikely): attacking or attacking/control when opponent is also elite

as elite you will never be a real underdog, unless you play in europe against much better teams, then you can play as tactician

Tactician (worse than elite, but also no relegation battler)

home favorite: attacking or attacking/overload when you have clearly more class

home slight favorite: attacking, but if odds are close and opponent has better players than attacking/control

home slight underdog: attacking/control, maybe control, and possibly standard if odds are more against me and opponent is better

home large underdog: probably standard, maybe counter when against teams that are leagues higher

Relegation battler (you try to save your ass from going down)

home large favorite: unlikely, but I would attack, maybe attacking/overload if against club that is some leagues down

home favorite: attack, but if opponent has more class (you could be favorite due to good form) then don't try to play high creative freedom or short pass with high tempo and wide width

home slight favorite: attacking/control, could be attacking against other rel bat, or control or standard against better team

home slight underdog: attacking/control, or standard against much better team

home large underdog: standard or counter if low league

These are in short my strategies, this doesn't mean that this is the best way, or that other ways can't be succesful. Teamtalks are also important, things like form or bad team blending play a role. But in general this works. If you start with this, you will get a feeling what to use when.

Very good little guide here, but what about away games?

This thread actually made me go back and play again!I was so excited with all these tactics, the weather condition and the strategies only to get disappointed..

not from you Loversleaper. You are excellent and the post well written and motivating.

but the game is just not tuned right..There is no way in this game to play defensive football, not even standard tactic.It is the most sure way to lose. sadly.

I have played half the season but with a lot games in league, cup and Europe.No matter if I was Large underdog, or slight Underdog or whatever else..no matter Home or Away.

I couldn't play any less mentality than control..I have played Away against top oppositions and played attacking and sometimes attacking/overload and won the game..

the game is just bugged when you play defensive.Even with the worst team on earth if you play defensive they will score at you.

Now I keep playing and use a lot of tactics and have fun :p but all tactics I use are at least control strategy.Best working for my team so far is 4-4-2 Brazil (13), and almost all 4-4-2 attacking depending weather.

Also 4-1-2-2-1 tactics of Mourinho doing very well too :p

I couldn't play any less mentality than control..I have played Away against top oppositions and played attacking and sometimes attacking/overload and won the game..

the game is just bugged when you play defensive.Even with the worst team on earth if you play defensive they will score at you.

I had been playing badly on away games until I made some changes in LL's tactics:

1. CBs closing down settings from previous LL's tread (for FM2010) work better for me...

2. After some researching of AI tactics I'm pretty sure that Forward Runs for wingers and strikers should be more often for defensive strategies to compensate their low mentality.

3. I'm not sure about this but Counterattack option seems to be slightly counter-intuitive - ths setting might be destructive for low mentality tactics as it invites troubles and more pressure to your defence.

4. Tight marking for whole starting eleven seems to be good idea only if your players are strong and tall - otherwise it's counterproductive as it generates interceptions and counterattacks from AI's side.

I have tried some variations of of Mourinho's tacic and it looks good on away games with mentality at 10 and McLeish's tacic at 7. I have low ball possesion and lower passing completion than AI but I'm winning games and playing generally better in terms of CCCs.

Going to use your tactics again too. I used them successfully in FM2010. I started with different 4-4-2 tactics and ended with 4-5-1 while taking over Weston-super-Mare in the BSS. Finally became 17th, avoiding relegation but not too happy on the consistency of my own tactical approach. My plan is to play predominantly with the current players and build the team from within. Only played brought in last year are MC Edwards and GK Mint, both talented but they came in for free. The goal is avoiding relegation again and I will use the following setup:

Home Favorites: Hiddink

Home Slight Underdogs: Sacchi

Home Big Under: Athletic

Away Favorite: Athletic

Away Underdog: Aguirre

Thanks for all the work done in this thread and the previous one, great read.

Any chance that this project will be updated now that patch 11.3 is out? This makes the game so much more fun for me.
Have you tried the tactics enough yet on the new patch?,not sure that it needs tweaking.

Hey folks!

Sorry for not being able to answer any posts or do any work in the thread as I haven't been able to. I haven't even looked at the new patch as of yet so it will take a little time for me to get back into things, but am looking forward to it so I can finish up the thread. I do feel a little rusty right now in terms of the game, but hopefully that will change over the next couple of weeks or so (depending on how much needs to be upgraded, of course).

LL

FWIW, I have had success with the 442 as is. I started a save as Gainsborough Trinity and gained promotion in each of my first two years and in year 3 stand 5th in League 2 with 14 matches to play. I've used the Aguirre 6, Athletico 11 and Milan 15 primarily. I started the save about 2 weeks before 11.3 came out. Since the patch has come out, I've used the McLeish 7a little bit and early returns are that counterattack is working better in 11.3 but it's a small sample size.

Also, I used the 4231(slightly modified) set with Newcastle and found them to work well with the 11.2 patch.

I finally had time to start up a game and played a number of matches. I start out a little easy so I chose Man City, most of the club is already in place so you don't have to use so much time to upgrade, plus they have lots of money. I, of course, had to use some of their transfer budget and I came up with the following:

Transfers: http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/51/manchestercitytransfers.png

In a way we are looking into the future, at one time any club has the potential to reach this level providing that you know how to upgrade your club. It is still early days but I think it seems a little more easy than what I previously have experienced.

Fixtures: http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/5716/manchestercitymancityfi.png

Table: http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/9670/englishpremierdivisioniw.png

If there is anything I think I do need to make better is:

Corners: http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/8620/englishpremierdivisions.png

Defensively it looks quite good. Away to Chelsea in the 1-0 victory I actually had 60% possession using the 4-1-4-1_Allegri_(6). I would like to play some more and, of course, I need to try out being a Relegation Battler to see how most of the defensive tactics work in the long run. I have played around a little down in the Lower Leagues and it seems to be just as easy as the Man C game. The key is to use the more or less correct strategy and the game rewards you (maybe a little too much). It takes a little time for teams to adjust to the Overload/Attacking type of strategy at home but along the line it gets easier and easier.

Let's see how things work out over a longer periode of time, but initially it does seem to be a little easy...

Archived