FM11.3 • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Returns (Again) V0.4 || 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE 08/04/11

Right, I let myself be pressued into a release I wasn;t comfortable with, and made a bit of a mess of it.

Forget everything you have downloaded so far - 0.3v is on the front page as of now - this is my 11.3 version, forget the others.

I'll post some up.

This is essentially the version I wanted to release, as I said earlier I was running two very similar but slightly different tactics - one for spurs and one for norwich. I've now combined them in a way I'm happy with, rathering than just releasing one or the other.

24-1 GOD xD

I'm actually trying to cut down the number of shots not on target, but most of the team are on few long shots, can't help but allow the MRC to have some long range punts though, they're worth it when u see the few screamers each season. Sadly my squad dosn't have a great attacking midfilder/playmaker, we're using the young Arron Ramsey (£7m), he'll get very good in a couple of season I'm sure.

hey can i change MR to AMR?

You can, he'll get more goals as an AMR but won't be as involved in the rest of the match. It's a hard choice to balence, try both out and see what happens and keep an eye on hsi crossing and passing rates.

Hi Minimal, do we put someone in the playmaker list in team instructions? if so, is it the advanced playmaker?

I havn't, but the game seem to select somebody it'self (although greyed out?), if it's ging to happen then it should be the mcr, luckily thats who my game selects and greys out anyway.

Minimal_Fuss

I'm going to try this with Chelsea, and have Drogba and Torres up front, where should I play them? SCR/SCL?

Thanks

Steve

I'd say torres on the left and drogba on the right, but I've edited the 'wizard' positions so much that they are both really forwards, so dont be afraid to experiment.

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

I just can't get this tac to load in my game.

please help!

I have no idea what's happening there? I can upload somewhere else if somebody can recommend somewhere?

Thanks again for another update minimal, could you update your front page to correspond to the current update please as you have a tequarista in your infamous poacher role does it work to the same effect or is it different type of striker now?

Very good tactic. Thanks for the upload.

I was also wondering the same as Craglyboy. I tried five different players in the that role without success (Michael Owen, Syrnas, Davide Petrucci, Eric Hassli and Rob Earnshaw). They were all poor. Now the transfer window has reopened I signed a Swedish Striker who can also play as a AMC (Ole something or other) and he seems to be a lot better. Playing with a big target man with good movement and creativity seems ideal for that role.

Also, I've got an excellent DMC (Hernan Bernardello). Since playing as an MC in this formation his match ratings have dropped off. I might move him back to a DMC and see how that fares.

Also, I've got an excellent DMC (Hernan Bernardello). Since playing as an MC in this formation his match ratings have dropped off. I might move him back to a DMC and see how that fares.

Try putting his through balls to sometimes, or even rarely.

Minimal_Fuss

Post up your new one. Your other version is fine, but I did find I was conceeding almost a goal a game, and that was with Chelsea!

Steve

I will, I'm currently watching every single conceeded goal this season to look for patterns.

I'd say, of the goals conceeded in my current setup they breka down like this:

30% set peices

30% through-balls i.e. defensive line too high/slow

30% left back's fault

10% acts of god

-Now set peices I can tweak the set peices more, but they are just very effective in this patch.

-I'll play with the defensive line, but honestly some throughballs are just very good, I might try using the offside trap.

-Acts of god - well there's just the occasional unstoppable bit of magic.

-Most interesting is the left back, a top attackign left back really really helps this tactic, he's usually my pick of the season - but being so attacking he is often caught out of position....I don't want to cut his attacking nature down...so need other ideas here? Might drop the LMC back to LDMC to try and compensate.

Try putting his through balls to sometimes, or even rarely.

Thanks Dan. Will give that a try.

I've really struggled filling the trequartista role. Ola Toivonen started well in that position and provided a few goals for Michael Owen and Rob Earnshaw. However, his early success didn't last long so I might have to play around with the forward roles to get him firing the way he should.

Thanks Dan. Will give that a try.

I've really struggled filling the trequartista role. Ola Toivonen started well in that position and provided a few goals for Michael Owen and Rob Earnshaw. However, his early success didn't last long so I might have to play around with the forward roles to get him firing the way he should.

I'll post up my newest version tomorrow hopefully - it's essentially the same with a little defensive tweaking and I've altered the trequartista role, so it may help you out.

Thanks MF. Will keep an eye out for it.

I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that it has more to do with Ola Toivonen being inconsitent. After changing his role he played well for a couple of games, and then struggled again. Although it could also be that different teams find a better of way of marking that particular player.

Before the new version I was using yaya sanogo as poache and kadlec in complete forward role but with the new version sanogo is really struggling in his role in comparison to before. Is there any clarification on the types of strikers we need for the new update?

Hello again Minimal Fuss and thank you for your tactics, I'm not having the best of luck with ver 0.5 it seems I'm leaking quite a few goals from corners, keep drawing or losing away from home. I was hoping to try out the previous version you had up where norwich were beating roma 7-0, is there somewhere I can download this from?

Hello again Minimal Fuss and thank you for your tactics, I'm not having the best of luck with ver 0.5 it seems I'm leaking quite a few goals from corners, keep drawing or losing away from home. I was hoping to try out the previous version you had up where norwich were beating roma 7-0, is there somewhere I can download this from?

0.5 was the version i uploaded by accident, lose it. You want to be using 3.5 currently on the front page.

01/05/11

Finsihed up my final version, I stripped the tactic back to older versions and started over, there won't be anymore releases after this. Should be out soon.

01/05/11

Finsihed up my final version, I stripped the tactic back to older versions and started over, there won't be anymore releases after this. Should be out soon.

Plug and Play ?

Will test your new one when its out mate.

Archived