FM11.3 • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Returns (Again) V0.4 || 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw here is the end of the season table of my season with Minimal_Fuss's tactic.

barclayspremierleaguein.jpg

The three draws and one loss all came during games where I already had won the PL and were mainly down to the fact, that I played a lot of players that didn't get so many games during the season.

And my Squad during the season:

manchesterunitedmanutdp.jpg

As you can see I have bought Pastore at the end of the season when Palermo offered him for 34 mio. € and I got him for 30 in the end. That's why I switched to a formation that uses an AMC in order to get the best out of him bad luck though I injured himself one month into the season very badly and will now be out for around 4 months.

Nice results there Florinho, I do agree that tactics have changed over the past year, and it does make the game more interesting that there isnt one size fits all anymore, although this is the most complete tactic I have used this year.

Nice results there Florinho, I do agree that tactics have changed over the past year, and it does make the game more interesting that there isnt one size fits all anymore, although this is the most complete tactic I have used this year.

Yes like I said probably the best tactic I have played so far this year especially for a striker combination like Rooney/Hernandez which worked pretty awesome together for me. It's also very stable in defense most of the goals i conceded came from corners and free kicks.

Have to say the forums gone mighty quiet, I imagine it's a combination of the end of the footy season and nearly time for the next fm, and there's alot of top games out at the moment. Lord knows I havn't touch fm in over a month :O

Might give it a tinker this weekend, but honestly can't see me bothering to come up with anything particually new, as far as I'm concered I've beaten fm11 already.

Have to say the forums gone mighty quiet, I imagine it's a combination of the end of the footy season and nearly time for the next fm, and there's alot of top games out at the moment. Lord knows I havn't touch fm in over a month :O

Might give it a tinker this weekend, but honestly can't see me bothering to come up with anything particually new, as far as I'm concered I've beaten fm11 already.

Well to be quite honest I really for me "beating" the game isn't really the point of it. I like developing a great team, youth players and try to form a team that plays perfect football and stuff like that. I think to really enjoy this game you need to bring in a lot of your own fantasy to create a world that makes you come back any play a save game for months and months.

Okay I guess if your target is to make the best tactic possible or a tactic that "beats" the game you are probably done with it fortunately for you there are a lot of good games our right now.

Aslong as you come back for FM12 it's all good :D

I have made all the sides I wanted this season love my blackpool side but bored of that now as well looks like it's just actually playing football OUTSIDE now dear lord haha

Well to be quite honest I really for me "beating" the game isn't really the point of it. I like developing a great team, youth players and try to form a team that plays perfect football and stuff like that. I think to really enjoy this game you need to bring in a lot of your own fantasy to create a world that makes you come back any play a save game for months and months.

Okay I guess if your target is to make the best tactic possible or a tactic that "beats" the game you are probably done with it fortunately for you there are a lot of good games our right now.

That is one of my aims.

The other is to take norwich and get the world number 1 manager spot every year - which I've also done!

@Corky I don't know if it works I have made it into a 4-4-2 with flat midfield 4 by just pulling the wingers back and changing overall mentality to normal so I had a tactic to see out games but I guess you could also make a 4-2-3-1 out of it by pulling your deep lying striker back into AMC. But if you want to take a look at a 4-2-3-1 you might want to try my tweak of the SpecialOne 2.0 tactic which I now use in addition to the two Minimal_Fuss tweaks because I got offered Pastore in my third season for 34 mio. € and got him for 30 in the end, so I needed a good tactic with an AMC and so far he has been amazing with this tweak and Chicharito is even scoring more goals then before, so far he has scored 18 goals in 9 games for me this season.

So the 4-2-3-1 you are using is a tweak of this tactic or of the 'SpecialOne 2.0'?

So the 4-2-3-1 you are using is a tweak of this tactic or of the 'SpecialOne 2.0'?

SpecialOne 2.0. The one I posted in this thread at the last page.

But I suggest using it only with fast defenders because of the very high defensive line, it produces some stunning goals though.

Hey Flohrinho, what training do you use?

I use Ravers training, should be around here in the tactics sharing section it basically covers all the positions I use and gives me some nice results especially for my youngsters who are coming along great when I combine this training with tutoring of my best players.

SpecialOne 2.0. The one I posted in this thread at the last page.

But I suggest using it only with fast defenders because of the very high defensive line, it produces some stunning goals though.

Okay thanks a lot mate, do you reckon it can work with teams of a 'mediocre' standard? (ie. Wigan?)

Okay thanks a lot mate, do you reckon it can work with teams of a 'mediocre' standard? (ie. Wigan?)

I doubt it. The problem is the defense is one of it's weak points and even with defenders of the quality of Vidic and Ferdinand I have problems keeping a clean sheet. It's also a tactic that is very intense on the fitness of your players, mine end up at around 60 after every game but I think you can try it with Wigan and see how it goes.

I think one of the major problems with the SpecialOne tactic apart from it's risky defense is how good it is offensively. The problem here is overconfidence as soon as your team has one 2-3 games with 6+ goals in a row you are bound to have one horrible game next since no matter what I say I see "looking complacent" or "playing nervously" all over my team. I also tend to have immense problems with corners and formations that field an AMC.

I doubt it. The problem is the defense is one of it's weak points and even with defenders of the quality of Vidic and Ferdinand I have problems keeping a clean sheet. It's also a tactic that is very intense on the fitness of your players, mine end up at around 60 after every game but I think you can try it with Wigan and see how it goes.

I think one of the major problems with the SpecialOne tactic apart from it's risky defense is how good it is offensively. The problem here is overconfidence as soon as your team has one 2-3 games with 6+ goals in a row you are bound to have one horrible game next since no matter what I say I see "looking complacent" or "playing nervously" all over my team. I also tend to have immense problems with corners and formations that field an AMC.

Well to deal with the AMC, try set him a specific OI. I would say to use Tight-Marking. Then he is taken out of the game :). I used 'Special One 2.0' last year and that's what I tried and it seemed to deal with the problem. So try it and let me know how you get on :thup:

When I used it last year, it was the defence that ruined it for me. I had resonably good players in defence too, not World-Class, but on of the best duo in the league. The tactic's is actually very well structured and it requires fast defenders more than clever defenders. I however still believe that with some OIs, this defence can work for all teams. Just havn't worked out a logical OI structure?

Flohrinho, finally decided to try out your tweak.....this is it's first outting!

My team is awesom now as I'm just playing for fun...but even so....it's the shot count that tickles me most.

tweak.jpg

Have to say your altered settings for the poacher are top notch, although the deep/complete/target striker seems less active now, may try and alter him, or even make him an amc.

Can't wait for you boys to see my end of season shots, not quite there yet. But I invested a heavy amount of time in tweaking for nearly every game and watching all matches full...worth it for the end result which I'm sure is some sort of record, we'll see when I get there!

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong? I'm playing with Man Utd. First season, no new players. Chicarito scored 61 goals in 37 matches, Owen 28 in 22. So far I have scored 89 goals in 35 matches, but hey!, i have conceded 33! Have only 2 loses, but 11 draws! How come, that Vida and Rio have so compact defence in your team(Flohrinho), and I conceed so many? DO you take some special OI?, and what about team talks? I have seen what do you say(Minimal_Fuss) in half time, but what about pre-match?

Thanks for reply!

@Corky I don't know if it works I have made it into a 4-4-2 with flat midfield 4 by just pulling the wingers back and changing overall mentality to normal so I had a tactic to see out games but I guess you could also make a 4-2-3-1 out of it by pulling your deep lying striker back into AMC. But if you want to take a look at a 4-2-3-1 you might want to try my tweak of the SpecialOne 2.0 tactic which I now use in addition to the two Minimal_Fuss tweaks because I got offered Pastore in my third season for 34 mio. € and got him for 30 in the end, so I needed a good tactic with an AMC and so far he has been amazing with this tweak and Chicharito is even scoring more goals then before, so far he has scored 18 goals in 9 games for me this season.

Where can i find that tactic?

Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong? I'm playing with Man Utd. First season, no new players. Chicarito scored 61 goals in 37 matches, Owen 28 in 22. So far I have scored 89 goals in 35 matches, but hey!, i have conceded 33! Have only 2 loses, but 11 draws! How come, that Vida and Rio have so compact defence in your team(Flohrinho), and I conceed so many? DO you take some special OI?, and what about team talks? I have seen what do you say(Minimal_Fuss) in half time, but what about pre-match?

Thanks for reply!

It depends on how you're conceeding.

Watch the goals against you carefully and look for patterns, I'll give a couple of example below, but largely I'll wait for your feedback before I can help.

1- a major one with this tactic is the opposition right winger getting past our own attacking the left back, if this is the case you need to make the left back more defensive.

2- the DC's are getting beaten by quick players, switch to tight man-marking and consider dropping the defensive line 1-2 notches....rio and vidic are strong but not the fastest DC's in the world.

3- AMC's knocking in bolts from 30 yards, consider making the 2 central midfielders close down a little less, this will stop them getting pulled out of position quite so much and opening up space for the AMC.

3- conceeding from corners - the game is buggy as hell with set peices, I cant help you!

----------------------------

Team talks I've alreayd mentioned, at half time I'm harsh.

The key for me at half time is the following:

less than a 7 = disapointed (or if against a very tough rival away = you can make a difference)

Pre-Match -

OVERALL:

Friendly = impress me

Home = expect a win

Away, Easy = expect a win

Away, Tough = you can win this

+ I pick 3-4 players that are my stars or have been in form and always expect a performance from them.

This obv depends on the rest of your season though - if you've just lost 3 in a row then dont go demanding a win! Common sense is really what's called for.

ALTERNATIVELY:

If you have a good ass man, ask him first, he'll pick a safe/neatural opposition that wont have any negative affect.....then alter that slightly to be a little more agressive/demanding with 3-4 players. Usually works out alright.

By good Ass man I mean 17+ Motivation and Disaplin.

Ok, did exactly what you said. First game of new season: Man utd: Man City. Won 3:0. 21 Shots, city 7. Had 3 ccc. So I guess that helped a lot, thanks!

Another thing, do you(Minimal_Fuss, Flohrinho) have any tweeks regarding playmaker? Poacher is doing great, performing excellent, but I can't help feeling that I don't play Rooney as he should play, or at least hes not performing for me;(

Thanks again!

Alright since people asked me to put up my tweaks of Minimal_Fuss amazing tactic I will do it but let me say a few things first.

The Philosophy behind the changes:

This tactic is tweaked to fit the playstyle of Rooney and Chicharito and if you play any different setup of strikers it might not work. I consider a few PPMs to be vital for those positions as well, the left striker needs to have "comes deep to get the ball" so he drops down into an AMC position often enough to receive the ball. To make sure he gets the ball when he does that I did set him as a playmaker which in return means he also needs good passing, teamplay and other stats a creative playmaker usually needs. Even though Rooney isn't the very best in all those areas he is very well rounded striker and my settings for him reflect that. He has scored 12 goals and made 7 assists so far this season and the way he plays pretty much reflects the way he is playing at the moment in the real world for Manchester United.

Chicharito on the other hand is the classical poacher type of player for this type of player acceleration, pace, off the ball, composure and finishing are the most vital attributes and he should have "tries to beat off-side trap" as a PPM so he will be sitting on the shoulder of the defense and wait for Rooneys or Nanis through balls or Valencias and Evra crosses to poach a goal.

The central midfield consists mainly of Carrick and Sissoko while Sissoko has the PPM "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" I trained to "Stays Back At All Times" from the days when I mainly used him as the defensive midfielder in my last tactic. This way I have one player who is constantly going forward with every attack and one who sits deep and intercepts the ball as soon as we lose possession. Sissoko is also the only player in my squad to have a very good long range shot ability, well he and Pogba who I consider to be a even younger version of Sissoko, so they are the only players I allow to shoot from distance.

I also retrain Varane and Evans to be capable of playing as DR because you would want to have another CB in that position, preferably one that is quite fast. The DL I think goes without saying it's the Evra type of fullback fast, great stamina, good crossing who essentially runs down the left like a maniac and tries to exploit the space that appears on the left when Nani cuts inside.

At least the wingers. On the left I play the right footed Nani as an Inside forward, he has a great shot and still an eye for his team mates even though he will still get of some shots which want you make to scream "why didn't you pass god damn it" (just like the real Nani :p) he will probably produce the most amazing goals in the game, at least for me he does and he still gets a good amount of assists. And now to Valencia well where the AML should have the PPM "Cuts Inside" the AMR can benefit from PPMs like "Runs With Ball Down Right". He should be very fast so he can get past behind his opponents and have good crossing because that's what he will do run down the right, force a defender come out wide and then puts a killer cross into the middle where Chicharito, Rooney, Nani and even Sissoko will be waiting for it. He also has the most assists in my game so far.

And a list of the tweaks I did:

Team Instructions:

- Increased Tempo a notch but I don't think it had any major positive benefit I just like my team playing with the last notch of a normal tempo.

Strikers:

- Shifted the "Deep Lying Forward" to the left (reason for that is the fact that Carrick plays behind him and is usually sitting very deep so here is the best space for a forward to come deep in order to get the ball, it also provides the Inside Forward with the possibility to dart into the space that appears when Rooney drops deep.)

- I also set his mentality a bit lower in order to get him to be more involved in the build up paly (note: in addition I use this player as my playmaker so the other players will pass the ball to him more often when he comes deep thus letting the defender close in on him more frequently which opens up space in the defensive line)

- The "Poacher" role got shifted to the right.

Alright since people asked me to put up my tweaks of Minimal_Fuss amazing tactic I will do it but let me say a few things first.

This tactic is tweaked to fit the playstyle of Rooney and Chicharito and if you play any different setup of strikers it might not work. I consider a few PPMs to be vital for those positions as well, the left striker needs to have "comes deep to get the ball" so he drops down into an AMC position often enough to receive the ball. To make sure he gets the ball when he does that I did set him as a playmaker which in return means he also needs good passing, teamplay and other stats a creative playmaker usually needs. Even though Rooney isn't the very best in all those areas he is very well rounded striker and my settings for him reflect that. He has scored 12 goals and made 7 assists so far this season and the way he plays pretty much reflects the way he is playing at the moment in the real world for Manchester United.

Chicharito on the other hand is the classical poacher type of player for this type of player acceleration, pace, off the ball, composure and finishing are the most vital attributes and he should have "tries to beat off-side trap" as a PPM so he will be sitting on the shoulder of the defense and wait for Rooneys or Nanis through balls or Valencias and Evra crosses to poach a goal.

The central midfield consists mainly of Carrick and Sissoko while Sissoko has the PPM "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" I trained to "Stays Back At All Times" from the days when I mainly used him as the defensive midfielder in my last tactic. This way I have one player who is constantly going forward with every attack and one who sits deep and intercepts the ball as soon as we lose possession. Sissoko is also the only player in my squad to have a very good long range shot ability, well he and Pogba who I consider to be a even younger version of Sissoko, so they are the only players I allow to shoot from distance.

I also retrain Varane and Evans to be capable of playing as DR because you would want to have another CB in that position, preferably one that is quite fast. The DL I think goes without saying it's the Evra type of fullback fast, great stamina, good crossing who essentially runs down the left like a maniac and tries to exploit the space that appears on the left when Nani cuts inside.

At least the wingers. On the left I play the right footed Nani as an Inside forward, he has a great shot and still an eye for his team mates even though he will still get of some shots which want you make to scream "why didn't you pass god damn it" (just like the real Nani :p) he will probably produce the most amazing goals in the game, at least for me he does and he still gets a good amount of assists. And now to Valencia well where the AML should have the PPM "Cuts Inside" the AMR can benefit from PPMs like "Runs With Ball Down Right". He should be very fast so he can get past behind his opponents and have good crossing because that's what he will do run down the right, force a defender come out wide and then puts a killer cross into the middle where Chicharito, Rooney, Nani and even Sissoko will be waiting for it. He also has the most assists in my game so far.

(He is also set to be the target man so Rooney will try to play a through ball to him most of the time)

- I lowered the "Poachers" creative freedom a bit so he will go straight for goal and not get distracted.

- I also set his runs from deep and runs with ball settings to sometimes. (since I felt his movement was somehow better this way which is a completely subjective feeling though.)

Wingers:

- Changed the Crossing of the AMR from "mixed" to "center". (Since the poacher changed form the left to the right striker position I felt it necessary to bring the crosses closer to him instead of going wide to Nani instead)

Midfield:

- Only changed the closing down of my MCl to be in line with my defenders. (I did this in hopes to avoid both midfielders getting dragged up the pitch and leaving to much space between midfield and defense for an AMC to exploit)

Defenders:

- Changed the closing down of the DR to be more in line with the stopper of the CBs.

- Changed the crossing of the DL form "mixed" to "far post" (same reason like with the AMR crossing change I try to get them to put as many crosses as possible into the reach of my poacher)

So with that being said here is the tweak.

Download

Who was the targetman and the playmaker?

is the target man right striker? playmaker left striker ????

Flohrinho, finally decided to try out your tweak.....this is it's first outting!

My team is awesom now as I'm just playing for fun...but even so....it's the shot count that tickles me most.

tweak.jpg

Have to say your altered settings for the poacher are top notch, although the deep/complete/target striker seems less active now, may try and alter him, or even make him an amc.

was Aguerro your right stirker?

Team Instructions:

- Increased Tempo a notch but I don't think it had any major positive benefit I just like my team playing with the last notch of a normal tempo.

Strikers:

- Shifted the "Deep Lying Forward" to the left (reason for that is the fact that Carrick plays behind him and is usually sitting very deep so here is the best space for a forward to come deep in order to get the ball, it also provides the Inside Forward with the possibility to dart into the space that appears when Rooney drops deep.)

- I also set his mentality a bit lower in order to get him to be more involved in the build up paly (note: in addition I use this player as my playmaker so the other players will pass the ball to him more often when he comes deep thus letting the defender close in on him more frequently which opens up space in the defensive line)

- The "Poacher" role got shifted to the right.

is the target man right striker? playmaker left striker ????

Yes the left striker is the playmaker and the right striker is the target man.

Where can i find that tactic?

In this post I linked the tactic but heath my warning the defense is still shaky but your striker will score even more goals then with the Minimal_Fuss tactic.

There is another problem with this tactic it's actually so good that my team scores 5-8 goals a few games in a row and then get's so overconfident that they will most likely lose to a weak team and there is nothing you can do about it not even "expect a performance" on all your players would work in that case. Maybe it's to balance out the game or something but it's really annoying. Overall I think Minimal_Fuss tactic is much more balanced then the special one 2.0 it's also less tiring for your players.

tweak.jpg

Yeah the amount of chances this tactic creates is really stunning. My guess it's the inability of the defenders to cope with a striker that drops deep, like the left playmaker striker does, if you have a fast poacher he will always run into the space and eventually get the pass and bam he scores. It's a major problem with defenders in the match engine that they don't react properly to players that don't have the ball or they react way too late. In reality you would probably see the other defenders cover for the defender that follows a striker but in FM11 the defenders only react when the pass has already been played which is most of the time too late if your striker is fast.

Should I put Vaclav Kadlec as an inside forward (on the left wing), or as a Poacher? I can't decide :( Using classico from OP. Playing as Feyenord.

I use kadlec as a poacher in my team and is absolutely insane 42 goals in a premier league season.

Thanks for your tactic Florinho it's very interesting, did you mirror fusses tactic entirely or just strikers? Just wondering if thats why your stuggling with the defence.

And fuss I would love to see a 4-2-3-1 tactic :)

Thanks for your tactic Florinho it's very interesting, did you mirror fusses tactic entirely or just strikers? Just wondering if thats why your stuggling with the defence.

I'll have a go as I'm abit bored of my current game, may as well!

I'll have a go as I'm abit bored of my current game, may as well!

I'd love a 4-2-3-1, I'm yet to have a FM save on this years edition as I can't find a stable tactic, with a good formation :)

Well I pretty much know why the defense is struggling because the settings for them are very offensive and the d-line very high which will make them prone to mistakes but if it works perfectly the closing down is amazing. So if you can live with the occasional bust up you might as well use the tactic, I on the other hand find the tactic produces too unrealistic results just like Minimal_Fuss 4-2-2-2, which is basically as he said beating the game since it takes advantage of a major weak spot in the AI defense the incapability to deal with a striker that drops deep and one that is a poacher.

Well I pretty much know why the defense is struggling because the settings for them are very offensive and the d-line very high which will make them prone to mistakes but if it works perfectly the closing down is amazing. So if you can live with the occasional bust up you might as well use the tactic, I on the other hand find the tactic produces too unrealistic results just like Minimal_Fuss 4-2-2-2, which is basically as he said beating the game since it takes advantage of a major weak spot in the AI defense the incapability to deal with a striker that drops deep and one that is a poacher.

If I'm honest, I don't mind doing this... I know it seems unrealistic but i mostley enjoy the transfers and the youth part of the game. So is their any chance of you uploading your 4-2-3-1?

If I'm honest, I don't mind doing this... I know it seems unrealistic but i mostley enjoy the transfers and the youth part of the game. So is their any chance of you uploading your 4-2-3-1?

Here you go:

Here is the best solution I could find for the defense while still keeping a good attack. 4-2-3-1 Special OneTweak

This tactic needs a good team though to work properly especially in defense it's pretty demanding so I wouldn't suggest using it with lower league teams, the thing is the defending is pretty risky which means every mistake by a defender will probably see the opposition striker alone in front of the GK because there is no cover and the defense plays as offensive as it gets but if you have good defenders the chances are pretty high the opposition won't even get into your half at all during some games.

In offense it really helps to have a very fast striker with good off the ball movement for me Javier Hernandez is scoring goals for fun atm, while there will still be some superb attacks which will get finished by your AMs and those moves are really a joy to behold. Offensively this is most likely the most attractive tactic I have played so far so if you can live with the defensive risk and have good defenders give it a try.

It's btw a tweak of the 10.3 tactic called "The Special One 2.0" it's a tactic that uses 3 AMCs but it's easy to train your wingers to AMC and just play them on the AMCl and AMCr positions. Targetman is the striker.

I though you had AMR/L's in your tactic. I would use it but i get bored of wingless tactics...

Minimul_Fuss, going to use this tactic, just wanted to check if it works with teams that may be on the poor side of quality?

Any OIs, Match prep?

There's alot of info on OI posted - rule of thumb is that the ruin the shape. I onyl use them agiants exceptional players and againts troublesome shapes (i.e. if an amc is getting between my midfield and defence).

Pitch size depends on the quality of your team and honestly dosnt make much difference for a 4-4-2. I would say avoid long pitchers that allow the opposition to drop in behinde your defence as this tactic uses a high def line. But if you're using a top team i always use max as it gives you more space to exploit.

i have a great success with wigan in my first season. End on high at no 5! This was with Kadlec as my main purchase. Diame left since minimum clause activated and Zogbia being an ass wanting to leave an eventually be my best performer and epl footballer of the year. Kadlec weirdly didn't score as much as the left striker. Only 12 goals. Main team is Al Habsi, Muniesa, Verkhovski(spelling? belarus d/dmc), Gohouri, Stam, Cleverly, Alfred Ndiaye, McCarthy, NZogbia, Kadlec, Rodallega.

I wonder how i can make big use of Kadlec. I had in on other saves and he's a monster but not here. the poacher is the left striker, right?

I using it first season with Aston Villa and having some mixed results. By mixed I mean after 16 games; I have scored 30 goals and conceded 35... What is going on there? Anyone else struggling to keep the other teams scoreless? I have no problems scoring, the left striker (whoever I put) scores like crazy but keep conceding too many goals, especially late on... tips team?

I using it first season with Aston Villa and having some mixed results. By mixed I mean after 16 games; I have scored 30 goals and conceded 35... What is going on there? Anyone else struggling to keep the other teams scoreless? I have no problems scoring, the left striker (whoever I put) scores like crazy but keep conceding too many goals, especially late on... tips team?

veiw the presvious comments about conceeding, there's 2 or 3 things too watch out for with this tactic that are easily fixed for different teams. Answer has alreayd been posted :)

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE 16/06/11:

I've updated the front page slightly as follows:

• OFFICIAL VERSIONS:

MiNiMaL_FuSS Classico V1 (POSTED 02/05/11) - http://www.mediafire.com/?rr7ree5d95ypn59

• TWEAKED VERSIONS:

Flohrinho's Attacking Tweak (POSTED 14/05/11) - http://www.mediafire.com/?1uvgdvuwh3v7zj9 (see page 6 for details)

BitTech's Symmetry Tweak (POSTED 16/06/11) - http://www.mediafire.com/?1uvgdvuwh3v7zj9 (a tweak from another forum, that even's out the back 4 to be more traditional)

• TRAINING:

I highly recommend the RAVER training sets - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-training-sets

Florinho's tactic is up there. I must say I've used the tweak myself and it's got a more flowing attach style, although I feel it's definately one only for top teams.

BitTech's tweak is new. It's pretty straight forward, he lowered the attacking of the LWB but increase the attacking of the RFB to match, so 2 evenly matches full-backs, seems to work best for those that lack a world class LWB and/or are leaking goals from crosses.

I've also added the Raver training set, this has already been recommended in thread, but it's got all the necessary positions for this tactic and seems to have worked well on my players.

thank you for your effort, I will try it as I had no luck with my MAN UTD save. Regarding training, I found one on this site. Just search the Tactics@Training forum, it says something like weighted attributes training or something similar. Excellent starting point, I can explain how I modified it if someone wants to. I got increase in 2 or 3 points for some attributes in one year.

Looks like my Newcastle side won't be avoiding the drop, but I must say the tactic looks promising though. :)

I think it's not working superbly well due to the fact that I only utilized it pretty late in the season, whereby my team suffers a very poor morale and form. Meh, championship, here we come! (and we'll be back :))

*edit: Upon finishing this post I was sacked!

Archived