FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

Hello all waited until I got me teeth into it before posting!

Glenn28 I am struggling to find the facepacks file can you send me a link please.

I am 2 games in and have beaten Everton at Goodison 3-0 and then sibir 4-0

I have signed a bucket load of players - Mario Fernandes, Phil Jones (awesome), Coentrao, Mvila, Kadlec, Muniain, Defoe, Cairney, Nathaniel Clyde and Henrique

Out have gone Babel, Itandje (yeah had to pay some of salary), Jovanovic on loan, Ngog, Kyriagos, Poulson sulking in reserves with Aurelio.

Man City at Home, Sibir away and then Villa away so quite a tough start

Im still using the ones from FM 2010 working fine for me so far.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all waited until I got me teeth into it before posting!

Glenn28 I am struggling to find the facepacks file can you send me a link please.

I am 2 games in and have beaten Everton at Goodison 3-0 and then sibir 4-0

I have signed a bucket load of players - Mario Fernandes, Phil Jones (awesome), Coentrao, Mvila, Kadlec, Muniain, Defoe, Cairney, Nathaniel Clyde and Henrique

Out have gone Babel, Itandje (yeah had to pay some of salary), Jovanovic on loan, Ngog, Kyriagos, Poulson sulking in reserves with Aurelio.

Man City at Home, Sibir away and then Villa away so quite a tough start

i second phil jones.. looks an excellent prospect

Try to defrag it may take awhile but it may help.

I actually done that a few days ago thanks anyway it seems a bit better now but ive had to disable the outside scenes and weather on 3D i might in the next few weeks see if i can get a new graphics card but the one i have isnt bad Nvidia Gforce 7300GT

Is the performance stars just linked to the graphics card or the system itself?

Anyway get back to playing now cant beleive its took up so much of me time :mad:

I actually done that a few days ago thanks anyway it seems a bit better now but ive had to disable the outside scenes and weather on 3D i might in the next few weeks see if i can get a new graphics card but the one i have isnt bad Nvidia Gforce 7300GT

Is the performance stars just linked to the graphics card or the system itself?

Anyway get back to playing now cant beleive its took up so much of me time :mad:

Glad its sorted out :)

Just played a decent side against AIK in 4th Qualifying round.

1st Leg was the home leg.

Played;

Reina

Johnson            Carragher         Tambe          Wilson

Poulsen

Maxi                                 Kevin        

Alan Patrick                            Coentrao

Pacheco

and won 3-0 Nice mix of experience and Youth there I feel.

Pacheco got 1, Carragher got one, and so did Coentrao

Second leg coming up, will tell you how I get on.. Will probably play more youth in this leg

Hi :) 10 pages already :p

First post here, enjoyed last years thread so I'm back.

I've lashed out all of my transfer funds and spread some over 48months aswell so I'm just gonna be aiming for a top 4 finish while players settle in, anything more would be a nice bonus. I didn't bother trying to sell Poulsen, Konchesky etc, gonna try and flog them in the January window, its hard to shift players that are listed as just signed. Can't believe the Coentrao demo issue went unfixed so I wasn't gonna pass up on a world class left back for 2.5m although he'll probably play left mid until I can shift the current deadwood that the club have at leftback. Mainly gone for young players apart from Rami at DC, I'd never heard of him but he was recommended by Sammy Lee on the team report to strengthen the defence and the scouts gave glowing reports. Ganso I signed on the demo and he's immense, I tried for Pastore but he was too pricey. If you haven't seen him play try and catch him for Brazil he is a very special player, weights his passes superbly. Poli looks like he'll develop into a Xabi Alonso type player so looking forward to seeing him develop.

transfersx.png

Had a solid start to the season, got very lucky at Chelsea, but that match aside the team is playing decent football in a 4-4-1-1 with Ganso playing in the hole. Torres has been pretty poor so far, but he's getting chances so it'll just be a matter of time if he stays fit. I kinda regret not signing an experienced backup for him but I ran out of cash. I didn't fancy taking Santa Cruz on loan and decided to hang on to Kuyt until at least January, so the squad should just about cope if Torres gets crocked. I'll probably try and raise some funds and bring in a 20m striker in January unless Babacar or Wickham develop rapidly.

fixturesh.png

Im back :p

August

Vs Spartak Zv A (europa league) 4-3 N'Gog,Maxi,Cole,Torres (Was 3-0 up then they scored to get it to 3-3)

Vs Everton A (league) 1-0 Torres

Vs Lausanne A (europa league) 3-0 Gerrard,Maxi,Lukaku

Vs Spurs A (league) 3-0 Kuyt,Gerrard,Coentrao

Vs Lausanne H (europa league) 2-1 Gerrard,Torres

Vs West Brom H (league) 0-0

Apart from the west brom game happy with that month trying to sign a player called Son from Hamburg gonna try to make him the Kuyt of Sth Korea.

Just been knocked out of the Carling cup at home 4-1 to Wigan only Carragher & Johnson form the 1st team played bought Torres & Gerrad on at Half time to make a comeback Nando scored but Gerrard missed a pen.Whocares my goal is to get back into the champions league.

Hi :) 10 pages already :p

First post here, enjoyed last years thread so I'm back.

I've lashed out all of my transfer funds and spread some over 48months aswell so I'm just gonna be aiming for a top 4 finish while players settle in, anything more would be a nice bonus. I didn't bother trying to sell Poulsen, Konchesky etc, gonna try and flog them in the January window, its hard to shift players that are listed as just signed. Can't believe the Coentrao demo issue went unfixed so I wasn't gonna pass up on a world class left back for 2.5m although he'll probably play left mid until I can shift the current deadwood that the club have at leftback. Mainly gone for young players apart from Rami at DC, I'd never heard of him but he was recommended by Sammy Lee on the team report to strengthen the defence and the scouts gave glowing reports. Ganso I signed on the demo and he's immense, I tried for Pastore but he was too pricey. If you haven't seen him play try and catch him for Brazil he is a very special player, weights his passes superbly. Poli looks like he'll develop into a Xabi Alonso type player so looking forward to seeing him develop.

Had a solid start to the season, got very lucky at Chelsea, but that match aside the team is playing decent football in a 4-4-1-1 with Ganso playing in the hole. Torres has been pretty poor so far, but he's getting chances so it'll just be a matter of time if he stays fit. I kinda regret not signing an experienced backup for him but I ran out of cash. I didn't fancy taking Santa Cruz on loan and decided to hang on to Kuyt until at least January, so the squad should just about cope if Torres gets crocked. I'll probably try and raise some funds and bring in a 20m striker in January unless Babacar or Wickham develop rapidly.

fixturesh.png

Welcome back

Im back :p

August

Vs Spartak Zv A (europa league) 4-3 N'Gog,Maxi,Cole,Torres (Was 3-0 up then they scored to get it to 3-3)

Vs Everton A (league) 1-0 Torres

Vs Lausanne A (europa league) 3-0 Gerrard,Maxi,Lukaku

Vs Spurs A (league) 3-0 Kuyt,Gerrard,Coentrao

Vs Lausanne H (europa league) 2-1 Gerrard,Torres

Vs West Brom H (league) 0-0

Apart from the west brom game happy with that month trying to sign a player called Son from Hamburg gonna try to make him the Kuyt of Sth Korea.

Well done mate

hmm link for the training schedules on the first page aren't working for me...

anyway, so far i have played four games in the league. Won all four of them :) Torres scored a hat trick against manu !!

On top of the table with spurs on 12 points aswell

An alright start to the season I guess.

Ins:

Mexes, Lukaku, Giampaulo Pazzini

Out

Greek, Itandje

Drew the opener to Birmingham due to Pepe Reina coming out of his area, heading to the feet of Zigic who just lobbed him from the centre circle

Lost 1-0 to Chelsea away which was a very close game.

Nearly threw it away to Arsenal, was 3-0 up and introduced some subs, Arsenal then got back to 3-2 which lead to a nervous ending

But the highlight of the season so far has just happened, a fancy flick by Meireles to Cole, another flick to Gerrard who did this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh_paOtURs

:) 1-0 win to put me 5th in the league after 5 games. Got some toughies out the way though so not to disheartened.

Archived