FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

Just installing the logos was gonna go through steam but im gonna play offline as ill go over my downloads.Im gonna get the new comp logos as the old ones still have the UEFA cup i want the one with the europa league logo ill do the facepacks tommorow no patch but i have a lot to keep me busy with the graphics lol.

As am getting fm 11 off steam do i have to my logos facepacks any different ?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suso -9 PA hes going to be awesome matey! also touted the next Xavi on my save :)

Jack Robinson

Danny Wilson

Jonjo Shelvey

won the league in my 1st season without no funds what so ever. Shelvey & Wilson both wonderkids and are now 1st team regulars. Suso, Silva, Robinson all coming along nicely!

postman came, but apparently didnt bring anything :( git.

if your not at home maybe there just messing with you as they know your REALLY waiting on this game.

I'll be making an early dash to the shops tomorrow to get it. shop wont reserve a copy for me over the phone for collection

Anyone else thinking of cancelling the Loans for insua and Aqua before they start their games. I never would of allowed either to go on loan so i am going to do it. Might cancel Aurelio's contract as well as he should not of been brought back.

Anyone else thinking of cancelling the Loans for insua and Aqua before they start their games. I never would of allowed either to go on loan so i am going to do it. Might cancel Aurelio's contract as well as he should not of been brought back.
Cant cancel the loans in the 1st season as they have a option to buy on thier loans.

Yes the same as the boxed version im gonna play boxed for now then steam later on.Countdown:8 HOURS to go :)

Thanks really happy i choose to buy off steam as the patch is already downloaded and the game is pre loaded so can play not long after midnight its mainly because tomorrow i will be busy with the house all day then will be seting off some fireworks in the evening so wont be on till late friday

also just a quick question. if i download off of steam does that mean i can only play it on this laptop or can i somehow get it on my desktop computer also?

you can play it on your desktop too just install steam, download the game again for your desktop and run it as usual although you will have to find and transfer the save file manually unless its a different save for each.

Budgets

Winner - £35M - £1.5M wages

Title Challenge - £32.5M - £1.5M Wages

Continental Qualification - £25M - £1.3M wages

Am gong to pick Title Challenge

Shall update the first post for the new patch

Don't suppose, for those that have got the game already, Martin Kelly's stats have been improved from the demo?

I doubt it, I just reckoned he was massively underrated considering how much he has progressed. I will probably change him a bit on the editor if not

Who would make a better LB signing? Bale or Coentrao? From the demo i can see that Bale is not as good as Coentrao and only advantage is gomegrown status

Coentrao. Brilliant player on the demo, only had problems with him being a little homesick. His positioning is much better than Bales, and he's probably a lot cheaper. It's a no brainer.

Get both and play one at left back and one on the wing, also anyone got any good links for facepacks, logos and kits ?

Type megapack for fm in to google thats what i did for fm 10 but cant remeber where i got it from am just using it for fm11

Who would make a better LB signing? Bale or Coentrao? From the demo i can see that Bale is not as good as Coentrao and only advantage is gomegrown status

Bale was supposed to have been improved for the full game but am getting Coentrao

Thanks for the opinions guys. I wouldnt really value homegrown status THAT much more (increased price and worse stats) so Coentrao seems the best bet. Wont get both for the wing and fullback positions because i want to play a barca 4-3-3 with 2 inside forwards on the wing so Bale wouldnt really work there.

gk

rb cb cb lb (fullbacks would be overlapping)

dm (breaks up opposition attacks)

cm cm

amr aml (inside forwards cut in)

st (complete forward)

For those of you working on tactics, what would be the difference between putting my two cm's on box to box or deep lying playmaker? having two of them would add to the effectiveness of the squad imo

Archived