FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hes no longer at the club but theres a player called Suso who will be a beast once he get tutored.

Oh, did he get released or go to a new club or is he a free agent?

Suso lookes immense for his age, looking forward to developing him. I enjoyed developing Adam Pepper too, got him tutored by Gerrard in FM10 and was always in the first team after the 2012/13 season.

Latest Results

Levante 1-2 Liverpool

Suso

N'Gog

Cagliari 2-3 Liverpool

N'Gog x3

Molde 0-2 Liverpool (8-2 on agg)

Torres

Gerrard

Cesena 1-1 Liverpool

Torres

About to play my 1st prem game against Wolves shortly

First 12 Premier Leagues games

Liverpool     3 - 0       Wolves        (Gerrard, Cole, Shelvey)
Blackpool     1 - 4       Liverpool     (Shelvey, Torres, N'Gog, OG)
Liverpool     4 - 1       Newcastle     (Torres, Gerrard, Pastore, Agger)
Blackburn     2 - 4       Liverpool     (Torres 2, Agger, OG)
Liverpool     4 - 1       Birmingham    (Kuyt 2, Pastore, OG)
Wigan         1 - 1       Liverpool     (Pastore)
Man City      0 - 4       Liverpool     (Agger 2, Poulsen, Gerrard)
Liverpool     3 – 1       Fulham        (Lucas, Pastore, Gerrard)
Stoke         0 – 1       Liverpool     (Babel)
Arsenal       0 – 0       Liverpool
Liverpool     4 – 1       West Ham      (Gerrard 2, Santa Cruz, Carragher)
Sunderland    0 – 3       Liverpool     (Torres 2, Shelvey)
Liverpool     2 – 0       Bolton        (Kuyt, Torres)
Liverpool     4 – 1       West Brom     (Aureilo, Kuyt, Kyrgiakos, Shelvey)

First 12 Premier Leagues games

Liverpool     3 - 0       Wolves        (Gerrard, Cole, Shelvey)
Blackpool     1 - 4       Liverpool     (Shelvey, Torres, N'Gog, OG)
Liverpool     4 - 1       Newcastle     (Torres, Gerrard, Pastore, Agger)
Blackburn     2 - 4       Liverpool     (Torres 2, Agger, OG)
Liverpool     4 - 1       Birmingham    (Kuyt 2, Pastore, OG)
Wigan         1 - 1       Liverpool     (Pastore)
Man City      0 - 4       Liverpool     (Agger 2, Poulsen, Gerrard)
Liverpool     3 – 1       Fulham        (Lucas, Pastore, Gerrard)
Stoke         0 – 1       Liverpool     (Babel)
Arsenal       0 – 0       Liverpool
Liverpool     4 – 1       West Ham      (Gerrard 2, Santa Cruz, Carragher)
Sunderland    0 – 3       Liverpool     (Torres 2, Shelvey)
Liverpool     2 – 0       Bolton        (Kuyt, Torres)
Liverpool     4 – 1       West Brom     (Aureilo, Kuyt, Kyrgiakos, Shelvey)

Some good results there mate

Thanks mate, think the Man City victory was the best. You made any transfers?

On my 1st save didnt really sign anyone as i wanted to use as much of the normal squad as i could tio see how my tactic got on

To my 2nd save what am on now have signed Defoe, Coentrao, Vagner Love, M.Diarra(on loan)

Have got rid of Jovanovic, Lucas, Konchesky, Maxi and Babel all on loan for fees of £11.5M altogheter

Enjoying the Demo so far, top of the league after 5 games.

Reserves 5-0 Torres (2) Gerrard (2) Jovanovic pen

Leon 5-0 Torrs (4, 1 pen) N'Gog

Tigres 0-1

Chivas 2-1 Pacheco, Torres

Mogren 1-0 Torres

Mogren 4-0 Jovanovic (pen), Cole, Gerrard, Carragher

Wolves 6-0 Jovanovic (2), Lucas (2) Gerrard, Babel

AA Gent 4-0 Torres (3), OG

Blackpool 4-0 Cole, Gerrard, Torres, OG

AA Gent 1-0 N'Gog

Newcastle 6-0 Torres (3) Carragher, Gerrard (pen), Meireles

Blackburn 2-1 Lucas, Gerrard

RC Salzburg 2-1 Kyrgiakos, Meireles

Birmingham 2-1 Gerrard, Torres (Lucas sent off 13 mins)

Playing a 4-3-2-1 formation with the AMR & AML as inside forwards, 3 MCs, and Torres as a complete forward. Seems to be working well enough so far without any signings, can't wait to get some cash in the real game though.

its all GO over in GD. a few have recieved 1 month bans, others 2 week bans even seen 1 with a permanent ban asking for torrents to 2011. why are there idiots dishonest on the official forums.
Wow just saw alot of bans there what idiots.

debating if i should start a new game with the full version coming out so soon.

Havent gotten into the demo at all. every player i scout could be the next stevie or nando. the wont be that highly rated on the full game.

Looking forward to developing the talent in the squad tho and adding to it. know who i want to bring in and plan to make big squad changes straight away, might even loan out a few players as soon as i buy them to allow me the first season to sell off the deadwood

i have a rough idea of who i want, but wont make any final descisions until i see the scouting potential of them in the full version as you said. everyone has the potential to be a world super star on the demo my ratings would be wrong to just jump right in and assume they will be right. i will be carefully considering each and every player i buy, will be using the training i made (untested yet) its posted on this thread if you want to use it yourself. i will do everything in my power to get the best out of suso, shelvey and jack robinson.

Same, with me i want to develop suso, wilson, shelvey, and robinson into superstars and club icons like gerrard and carragher are now. Thinking of putting sterling into the full game when i get it, what do people think ? how should i rate him etc etc ?

Was thinkin, -9 ? and 67 CA

Pace set to 12

Acc set to 14

Det set to 14

NF set to 15

dribbling set to 11

then leave others random

i have a rough idea of who i want, but wont make any final descisions until i see the scouting potential of them in the full version as you said. everyone has the potential to be a world super star on the demo my ratings would be wrong to just jump right in and assume they will be right. i will be carefully considering each and every player i buy, will be using the training i made (untested yet) its posted on this thread if you want to use it yourself. i will do everything in my power to get the best out of suso, shelvey and jack robinson.

Yeah i seen the training. will download once the game comes out. Getting the laptop cleaned up from tonight so i have it back by friday all ready to go.

i'm hoping that Greizmann is as good in the full game as the demo as he was great for me on the games i played.

with the cash available i miight go down the 48 months road on transfers but only cause i plan on bringing in around 10-12 players with probably only 2 of them over 21 (Turan/Affelay/Dezko) most will make up my second string side and a couple will go on loan for season 1 while i slowly sell off the players i don't want. after that i'll only be making 1-2 signings a summer to cover any players sold and i plan on making this y first every game over 10 seasons. always only last around 5-6 before starting again

Ok cheers, so you think all the other attributes and ca and pa are about right aswell ?

he definitely has plenty of potential. -9 is fine, maybe a slightly higher CA as he's 15 and in the reserves but nothing mad. no higher than 90, his dribbling is good and he is very quick as well

Currently at the end of november in my game. These were my summer ins/outs:

Ins:

Harry Kewell - 2mil

Keisuke Honda - 10mil

Outs:

Dirk Kuyt - 10.75mil (Bayern)

Ryan Babel - 500k Loan fee (Man City)

A bunch of youngsters on loans w/no fee

Itandje released for funsies

Currently 5th in the league, Torres on fire with 18 goals in 16 games. This is by far my best result:

livarsenal.png

My formation and usual XI (I do rotate a fair bit)

-----------------------Reina---------------------

-Johnson---Agger-----Wilson---Aurelio-

--------------Honda-----Meireiles-----------

-Cole-------------Gerrard----------Kewell-

--------------------Torres----------------------

Same, with me i want to develop suso, wilson, shelvey, and robinson into superstars and club icons like gerrard and carragher are now. Thinking of putting sterling into the full game when i get it, what do people think ? how should i rate him etc etc ?

Was thinkin, -9 ? and 67 CA

Pace set to 12

Acc set to 14

Det set to 14

NF set to 15

dribbling set to 11

then leave others random

Im the same im gonna add him to the game when it comes out 3 days to go :p.Wonder where MHK is hiding ? lol

im wondering where MH is, its not the same without winding him up over youth :(

Haha am sure he will be back soon

Just been checking my order on Play.Com cant wait till it comes plus i get a free FM2011 mouse :)

How you thinking of rating sterling glenn ? Donr want to over/under rate him when i put him on
Never seen him play IRL but most people rate him highey id leave it that way maybe Acc put it to 13.Also herd theyre gonna sign a young player from Gillingham cant remember his name.

Gonna do a quick save with Barca or Real Madrid till Thur/Fri as ive done 1 save till jan with the reds and am in Sep on the other save and am doing really well but dont want to go all the way till jan as i will be starting a new save when i get the full game

Gonna do a quick save with Barca or Real Madrid till Thur/Fri as ive done 1 save till jan with the reds and am in Sep on the other save and am doing really well but dont want to go all the way till jan as i will be starting a new save when i get the full game
Im not gonna play the Demo anymore we will get the game before everyone in the UK does because of the time zones between Australia & The UK not sure what players im gonna sell 1st season players i wont loan out as it wont happen IRL may sell them in Jan or at seasons end Maybe Lucas & Babel & get a striker & a good MF when i start.

Im not gonna play the Demo anymore we will get the game before everyone in the UK does because of the time zones between Australia & The UK not sure what players im gonna sell 1st season players i wont loan out as it wont happen IRL may sell them in Jan or at seasons end Maybe Lucas & Babel & get a striker & a good MF when i start.

Are you going to be waiting for the patch?

I might loan Konchesky and Jovanovic out now i know it wouldnt happen IRL but they are both **** and i wont even play them

Are you going to be waiting for the patch?

I might loan Konchesky and Jovanovic out now i know it wouldnt happen IRL but they are both **** and i wont even play them

Oh yeah not gonna start until the patch is out as for them 2 ill keep Konchesky for the HG rule & Jovanovic ill keep him as a back up as ill play Cole more on the AML side.Hope we get good money to spend at the start.

Archived