FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a ****in joke my save has just crashed again and i have to play the Spurs game again FFS hope this dosent happen in the full game
Hasnt happened to me yet you may need to update your Video Card same thing happened last year in FM 2010.

Hasnt happened to me yet you may need to update your Video Card same thing happened last year in FM 2010.

Do you mean the graphics drivers or the actual card? As my card is a G Force Nvidia GT 7300 which is a good bit above the min spec

Do you mean the graphics drivers or the actual card? As my card is a G Force Nvidia GT 7300 which is a good bit above the min spec
Id say the drivers or go to the Gen/Diss & check the specs of the Pc thats where i get scared when a new version of FM comes out i had to get a new pc when FM 2009 came out 2 years ago.

Played the Spurs game again and it crashed but i think i know what it is

If i exit the game whislt am playing a match or just after it on the stats screen it tends to crash so will have to just not go to my desktop until am back to the home screen hope its sorted in the patch

Id say the drivers or go to the Gen/Diss & check the specs of the Pc thats where i get scared when a new version of FM comes out i had to get a new pc when FM 2009 came out 2 years ago.

The specs are exactly the same as fm10 which ran fine on my pc so shall see how it runs on the full game as it might get sorted in the patch and if not will update my drivers e.t.c

soooo...torres was injured so i played Jovanovic up front and he got a rating of 4.3. He missed two penalties and was completely useless, fortunately we still won 1-0. I don't think i'll be giving him anymore penalties tbh, not even in the full version.

Jovanovic is *****

soooo...torres was injured so i played Jovanovic up front and he got a rating of 4.3. He missed two penalties and was completely useless, fortunately we still won 1-0. I don't think i'll be giving him anymore penalties tbh, not even in the full version.
Hes been ok for me but on the AML side try Gerrard or Kuyt as the pen takers.

Am off just finished the demo finished 7th 15pts behind 1st and 7pts off 4th

Gonna start another demo save tomorrow but either go Liverpool and buy some players this time or go Real Madrid/Barca and see how my tactics get on

Cya later

Currently playing Sunderland in League Cup. 38 minutes gone, 3-0 up with youngsters mainly.

The bizarre thing is Sunderland are down to 8 men! Have had 3 sent off and were not even at the end of the first half yet!

I love it when the opposition just fall apart like that and start getting sent off. I move to the most attacking tactic I can and just try to destroy them. I seem to remember beating Dundee Utd 8-0 or something at one point.

Hey there lads, Arsenal fan here. I started the demo obviously with Arsenal but I didn't have the courage to replace Arsene Wenger. I decided to take Liverpool as I always had a soft spot for them. I am not sure if It's only me but I started with them when the whole team morale is very poor, which was shocking to say the least. I currently play with 4-2-3-1 with no wingers and 3 AMC's and here are my signings.

In:

Robert Pires (Free) - started well, 2 games 1 goal 2 assists.

Bernard Mendy (Free) back-up for Glen Johnson

Sotiris Ninis (loan with a 7.5m agreed price)

Christian Eriksen from Ajax (6.5m)

Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Prague (1.4m)

Out:

Stephen Derby (loan - valuable member)

Jonjo Shelvey (loan - vanluable member)

Pacheco (loan - cover)

Dirk Kuyt to Aston Villa (5.5m)

Am I doing it right or am I missing something. Played against Modle and first leg I decided to risk it by playing weak players like Spearing, Brad Jones, Konchesky, Wilson etc. I ended up losing 0-1 away despite controlling the match and N'gog missing a couple of sitters and Pires hit the post. Second match with all the pressure the players were having from the previous score line, playing at home and the board problems, we managed to beat Molde 5-1 at Anfield. I am in love with this save and I really am looking forward to continue with it.

Do you have any suggestions or tips I can use? Specific player instructions, team instructions, player acquisitions, anything of that sort. Much appreciated.

Hey there lads, Arsenal fan here. I started the demo obviously with Arsenal but I didn't have the courage to replace Arsene Wenger. I decided to take Liverpool as I always had a soft spot for them. I am not sure if It's only me but I started with them when the whole team morale is very poor, which was shocking to say the least. I currently play with 4-2-3-1 with no wingers and 3 AMC's and here are my signings.

In:

Robert Pires (Free) - started well, 2 games 1 goal 2 assists.

Bernard Mendy (Free) back-up for Glen Johnson

Sotiris Ninis (loan with a 7.5m agreed price)

Christian Eriksen from Ajax (6.5m)

Vaclav Kadlec from Sparta Prague (1.4m)

Out:

Stephen Derby (loan - valuable member)

Jonjo Shelvey (loan - vanluable member)

Pacheco (loan - cover)

Dirk Kuyt to Aston Villa (5.5m)

Am I doing it right or am I missing something. Played against Modle and first leg I decided to risk it by playing weak players like Spearing, Brad Jones, Konchesky, Wilson etc. I ended up losing 0-1 away despite controlling the match and N'gog missing a couple of sitters and Pires hit the post. Second match with all the pressure the players were having from the previous score line, playing at home and the board problems, we managed to beat Molde 5-1 at Anfield. I am in love with this save and I really am looking forward to continue with it.

Do you have any suggestions or tips I can use? Specific player instructions, team instructions, player acquisitions, anything of that sort. Much appreciated.

Try Torres as a poacher or advanced forward & Gerrard behind him as a attacking midfielder.

oh dear several players have asked to be transfer listed

Torres

Carraghher

Poulsen

Reina

i put Itandje on the transfer list and he wasn't happy

had a chat with him and he spat his dummy out

then several players were upset at the lack of discipline at the club and asked to be transferred

anyone else had this

Torres and Gerrard are amazing

YNWA

cheers mate, helped a lot, gerrard bagged 2 screamers and meireles scored a curler, won the game 4-0 :) only 5 long shots from 16

tempo is linked to shots, a quick tempo will lead to players rushing to take shots therefore most will be long. a slower tempo will encourage players to take thier time and place instead of shot quick.

Alright lads on my save for a good few hrs now

After finishing the demo i decided to have another go with the reds but instead of using the normal squad try and bring some quality in just to see how my tactic gets on

Elia is my tip for a winger ! 15 games, scored 4 and added 9 assists

Thanks but am not using wingers mate

West ham 0-2 Liverpool

torres 2

liverpool 4-1 sunderland

torres

gerrard

og

lukaku

Well in

Try out some players youve never bought before, after i sold a few people, bringing in about 18 mil, i spent 55m over 48 months can get some good players with that

Thats what am trying to do just to see how me tactic goes with better players and i imagine we will get a decent budget with NESV

i was thinking of taking on a 5 at the back approach, 2 cm 1 AMC and 2 strikers

play one CM as deep lying play maker, more than likely gerrard here, the other as either ball winning or box to box, mierles would be choice lucas secondary. poulson can be behind spearing and every other central midfielder at the club.

AMC would be for me an advanced play maker elia being first choice roatating with joe cole. all these on support. right sided striker potisition would be complete forward in which i would play torres on support and left sided defoe on poacher. if i were to bring in dzeko he would be the complete forward and torres poacher. would use the youth as back up, were talking ngog, pacheco suso (retrained to MC just incase)

the back line will need an extra defender to beef it up though as carra, skrtl and agger will be playing at all times. kyriakos and wilson as back up but wilson will be roatating with the main 3. johnson needs competition at the back, so finnan on a free would do for the first season to allow me to strengthen the attack first season. the back line can wait until 2nd. auerlio and konchesky can kill each other for the left back position, will also be playing robinson now and again.

Glenn just need to ask you something off topic with the clocks going back an hr tonight would i need to put the clock on my iphone back an hr or will it do it itself?

Just asking as i have seen you mention you have an i phone

I will be going to bed at midnight and need to be up for 5 but i dont want to put it back an hr then it does it itself i am getting woken up at 4

Thanks

Glenn just need to ask you something off topic with the clocks going back an hr tonight would i need to put the clock on my iphone back an hr or will it do it itself?

Just asking as i have seen you mention you have an i phone

I will be going to bed at midnight and need to be up for 5 but i dont want to put it back an hr then it does it itself i am getting woken up at 4

Thanks

Depending what company your with it should go back itself we changed times 4 weeks ago my iphone went back on its own.

Good morning lads loading up my game here over a coffee. :p

Alright mate

Depending what company your with it should go back itself we changed times 4 weeks ago my iphone went back on its own.

Am on Vodafone

go to settings -general - date and time it should have "set automatically"

mine is on so i assume it will do it itself :)

Thanks

how is defoe getting on, what formation do you play these days?

Am playing him as Poacher dgetting good ratings but yet to score not worried though as its early days

Im off for a bit gonna play my Xbox for a bit catchya laters :thup:

Cya mate

Results so far

Liverpool 3-0 Liverpool Reserves

Meireles

Kuyt

Cole

Leon 0-3 Liverpool

Torres x3

Tigres 2-1 Liverpool

Torres

Chivas 2-1 Liverpool

Agger

Liverpool 6-2 Molde

Gerrard x3

Meireles x2

Torres

Im finished the demo and sitting on top of the Prem unbeaten with only 2 of the games drawn. Epic game. Paulo Henrique (Ganso) is the player I will sign every game if possible. Amazing. Van Nistelrooy and Adil Rami also signed and they are fb. Playing Torres as lone striker poacher in a 4-2-3-1 with wingers. Joe Cole is also raping the wings with assists and even goals.

Think I've caused slight unrest with my sales..ah well..needed some cash!

transfers so far:

transfersdemoliverpool.png

Not a great start to the season but solid enough EPL: won opening day 2-1 Vs Wolves(H) then 0-0 at Blackpool (they hit woodwork 3 times!)

Ladies & gentleman that concludes the demo for me finshed 3rd 3 pts behind Chelsea

Top 3 goalscores

Torres 25 Goals

Gerrard 16

Kuyt 9

Nando had the highest aver rating & Kuyt was 2nd assists Kuyt had the most 12 then Nando 10 & Meireles 7

COUNTDOWN:5 days for the full game :p.Im gonna try to make Suso into a beast in the game gonna also do the same with Jack Robinson cant wait for friday gonna go after work to get my copy of the game :)

Archived