FM11: Liverpool FC Thread: Getting Back To Where We Belong

lfc7

Molde 0-2 Liverpool 3rd round qualifier 1st leg

Torres x2

Almeria 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 3-1 Molde 3rd round qualifier 2nd leg

Meireles x2

Santa Cruz

Uploaded Santa Cruz's goal to Youtube so i can post on here but on my account it hasnt shown up yet how long does it take?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played the first leg against Molde in their back yard and drew 2-2, when they only had 2 shots on target and scored both ! sanchez scoring a screamer of a free kick on the 5th minute of his debut and shelvey scoring a 30yd screamer in the last minute.

i thought he could play either? or at least on previous versions?

coentrao it is then :D

Coentrao :cool:

Just got taken over by a Russian tycoon called Vladimir Venikov. Best news is I now have 67mil transfer budget now!

Lucky you enjoy

sorry posted that a bit early ! hahah we won 3-2 in the last min of injury time thanx to an own goal

Well in

Do you mean a Left winger Enj ? Cause he has has never played left back , but good stuff with the take over ! Whats suso dubbed as on peoples games ? on mine it says hes the next borja valero and well done against molde lfc7, done better than i am

Do you mean a Left winger Enj ? Cause he has has never played left back , but good stuff with the take over ! Whats suso dubbed as on peoples games ? on mine it says hes the next borja valero and well done against molde lfc7, done better than i am

Thanks mate

Suso :cool:

Managed to get Muniain for 8.75mil, thought it was a pretty good deal considering the future he should have.

I'm gonna have torres tutor him too, so hopefully he can take over the reigns once the great nando retires

Well lets hope he turns out better than valero then! haha and unlucky DBurns. Good sigining that ENJ they wanted 14mil off me ! he will be a real player though. Anyone given toni silva a few games ? iv been giving him a few and he looks really good, drawing 1-1 wit molde atm and he set up a goal, usual case with them having one shot and scoring !!!

Save crashed again at the same stage :mad: gutted!! thats me until the full game comes out will play with different teams to work out prices for potential transfers for the full game. Good luck with all your games. :thup:

Unlucky mate see you when the full game comes out

Managed to get Muniain for 8.75mil, thought it was a pretty good deal considering the future he should have.

I'm gonna have torres tutor him too, so hopefully he can take over the reigns once the great nando retires

Muniain :cool:

Tamely got through to the 4th qualifying round after beating molde 4-3 on agg, got kalmar in the 4th round

I got Motherwell

Started a new game yesterday with Liverpool and have finally found a formation that seems to work for me. PLaying 433/451 with a DM and 2 CM using support. Both CM's are averaging 7.4+ in there games. Using AML(winger) and AMR(inside Forward) and nando as DLF.

only lost 1 game so far and that was away to Getafe in the EL with my second string. Played 8 PL games W7 D1 F20 A3 So happy so far

I wont be continuing this save as the board restructured the debt so not sure how that would affect any prospect of a takeover in the game.

Finding that every player i scout has the ability to match Stevie or Nando! is that just something in the demo or will these players all have PA's over160 at least.

Found it hard to sell players but in the end i've loaned them out for 2.5m upfront and if they want to buy them the price is only 1m. its gotten me money in to allow for me to sign the players i want over 48 months

If the players PA's stay as they are in the demo i will be going for the same players i have bought so far in the demo

Mussahico and Coentrao for my defense and i may look at a right back (serge Aurier)

Midfield Marchisio was bought for 10m over 48 months, great player and him and Stevie in the middle have been amazing. Lucas is getting ratings of 7-8 every game in the DM role.

Also brought in Turan, Affelay & Griezmann for the wings. if Griezmann is like this on the full game he is a must buy. 6 in 6 for me so far as a winger.

Thos 6 cost me 49.5m with Coentrao being the only 1 who was bought with money upfront 2.7m. I will be using the 48 month option on the full game but i wont be doing it for stupid buys. First season will be bringing in 6-8 players while getting rid of the deadwood and then it should only be adding to a strong squad

Just had first PL game

Liverpool 4 -1 Wolves

Torres x2

Gerrard

Skrtel

Good start, to say i only just beat molde in europe

Good start. Skrtel has actually been brilliant for me. was trying to sell him and Agger got injured for 3 months so had to keep him and he's first choice now.

Started a new game yesterday with Liverpool and have finally found a formation that seems to work for me. PLaying 433/451 with a DM and 2 CM using support. Both CM's are averaging 7.4+ in there games. Using AML(winger) and AMR(inside Forward) and nando as DLF.

only lost 1 game so far and that was away to Getafe in the EL with my second string. Played 8 PL games W7 D1 F20 A3 So happy so far

I wont be continuing this save as the board restructured the debt so not sure how that would affect any prospect of a takeover in the game.

Finding that every player i scout has the ability to match Stevie or Nando! is that just something in the demo or will these players all have PA's over160 at least.

Found it hard to sell players but in the end i've loaned them out for 2.5m upfront and if they want to buy them the price is only 1m. its gotten me money in to allow for me to sign the players i want over 48 months

If the players PA's stay as they are in the demo i will be going for the same players i have bought so far in the demo

Mussahico and Coentrao for my defense and i may look at a right back (serge Aurier)

Midfield Marchisio was bought for 10m over 48 months, great player and him and Stevie in the middle have been amazing. Lucas is getting ratings of 7-8 every game in the DM role.

Also brought in Turan, Affelay & Griezmann for the wings. if Griezmann is like this on the full game he is a must buy. 6 in 6 for me so far as a winger.

Thos 6 cost me 49.5m with Coentrao being the only 1 who was bought with money upfront 2.7m. I will be using the 48 month option on the full game but i wont be doing it for stupid buys. First season will be bringing in 6-8 players while getting rid of the deadwood and then it should only be adding to a strong squad

May not need the 48 month thing when the patch updates it to NESV as there will be no debt my feeling is it will be 20-30mill to spend.

May not need the 48 month thing when the patch updates it to NESV as there will be no debt my feeling is it will be 20-30mill to spend.

yeah hoping for that but selling players is fairly tough on the demo so thinking i might have to use the 48 months for the first window to get the few players in that i need and i'l loan out the players i dont want with the options to buy. do the same as i did on the demo, high loan fee but a small sale price at the end of the loan

Musacchio looks like a really good prospect, just needs to be tutored to get his DET up and his strength improving aswell, but be turn out one of the best. Just played the first leg of the fourth qualifying round against Kalmar

Liverpool 3-0 Kalmar

Agger

Mereiles

Torres

the demo just doesnt feel the same, the excitement of training and developing the youngsters just isnt present :( roll on nov 5th!

Yeah plus every player seems to have the potential to be a quality player. have a feeling that once the full game comes out i'm going to be disappointed with a few players. I have 6-8 targets to bring in for the first team squad and then i want to get a couple of good young players to take over from the older guys

Alright lads just loading my save up will be on for an hr or two

Anyone using Gerrard as a BTB MF ? hes doing well there for me im also thinking of keeping Soto in the full game as he reminds of Sami IRL :p

I was using him as a BTB MF but changed it i have him as a advanced playmaker support

I also thought that when i seen Sotos goal against Bburn

I am currently in mid November on my demo save, but unfortunately due to studying (dam work and their bright ideas) and my Vegas trip in 2 days time, I will not be able to continue my game. The good news for me is that the day I return from holiday is the same day that the game goes retail  the bad news is I will be a week behind on my studying .

Anyway, back to my save, I am fairly happy with my tactic which has produced good results and goals from several players/positions. The only signings I was able to make was:

Coentrao

Kevin

Pires

The players that have not clicked with me and I am likely to sell when I play the full game are:

Aurelio

Kyrgiakos

Rodriguez

Poulsen – not that bad, but my be able to get a better replacement for the money

Jovanovic

Players that I class as over performers (had doubts about but will probably now keep) are:

N’Gog

Babel – Played well even though I upset him by trying to flog him (sell not whip)

Lucas

I was under pressure from after the club had been taken over as the new chairman had doubts about me, he wanted to bring in his Mexican friend. My only option was to either build on the good results or grow a tash, I was still at bumfluff stage when he informed me that after pressure from people within the club he had decided to keep me.

Bring on the 5th of November (sort of)

I am currently in mid November on my demo save, but unfortunately due to studying (dam work and their bright ideas) and my Vegas trip in 2 days time, I will not be able to continue my game. The good news for me is that the day I return from holiday is the same day that the game goes retail  the bad news is I will be a week behind on my studying .

Anyway, back to my save, I am fairly happy with my tactic which has produced good results and goals from several players/positions. The only signings I was able to make was:

Coentrao

Kevin

Pires

The players that have not clicked with me and I am likely to sell when I play the full game are:

Aurelio

Kyrgiakos

Rodriguez

Poulsen – not that bad, but my be able to get a better replacement for the money

Jovanovic

Players that I class as over performers (had doubts about but will probably now keep) are:

N’Gog

Babel – Played well even though I upset him by trying to flog him (sell not whip)

Lucas

I was under pressure from after the club had been taken over as the new chairman had doubts about me, he wanted to bring in his Mexican friend. My only option was to either build on the good results or grow a tash, I was still at bumfluff stage when he informed me that after pressure from people within the club he had decided to keep me.

Bring on the 5th of November (sort of)

Good luck with the save

whats your impressions of the game so far?

Think its great tbh some people say a new game is just like putting a patch on the old one but i think there is an awful lot of new features e.t.c which are really good

I havent really gone in to training e.t.c too much as its only the demo (will do so on the full game)

League

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle

Gerrard

There goal was a pen in the 80th min :mad: Shelvey gave away the pen

Think its great tbh some people say a new game is just like putting a patch on the old one but i think there is an awful lot of new features e.t.c which are really good

I havent really gone in to training e.t.c too much as its only the demo (will do so on the full game)

League

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle

Gerrard

There goal was a pen in the 80th min :mad: Shelvey gave away the pen

Liking some of the new features. the contracts and player interaction is far better. no point trying to sort training yet but at least in this version they have separate training for Def/MF/ST instead of only having General.

just want to see how goof some players turn out on the Full game from the demo cause there seems to be alot of players who could be good buys and for decent prices too. wonder if these will end up double on the full game and the players not near as good

Liking some of the new features. the contracts and player interaction is far better. no point trying to sort training yet but at least in this version they have separate training for Def/MF/ST instead of only having General.

just want to see how goof some players turn out on the Full game from the demo cause there seems to be alot of players who could be good buys and for decent prices too. wonder if these will end up double on the full game and the players not near as good

Thats how it normally is i bet Coentrao will cost a lot more on the full game although i hope not

Thats how it normally is i bet Coentrao will cost a lot more on the full game although i hope not

yeah i got him for 2.7m. steal

Also did a quick madrid save to see what some better players would cost and got Taiwo for 3m so there's 2 good options of LB

Coetrao is easily the bargain of the game, he's good enough for any team in the world, but id like to bring to mind i also started a Real M save and they wanted 17m for coentrao !!! so it may depend on which leagues you load or your team finance

version 1.0 of my training for 2011 has been created http://rapidshare.com/files/427273902/Cruxius_training_v1.0_fm2011.rar

download link is there for anyone who wants it, suggestions for improvements or something i have missed just send a PM my way and ill sort it out.

untested of course as its only a demo, but the base is there.

Archived