FM11 : Official Should I Buy/Sell Thread

batty1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dzeko without a doubt. He is a prolific goal scorer and should slot right in beside Defoe. Although his wage demands may put you off a bit. Hernandez is good and worth a try but Pazzini never seemed to work for me.

Dzeko and Hernandez want £110k pw each, Pazzini £105. Not bothered about cost anyway but there's hardly anything in it so no stress. Thats 2 for Dzeko which isn't really the answer I wanted but maybe I'll hit delay and see who else pops in.

Should I pay £25million for this kid?

He wants a Key Player role and £130,000, he also insists on a £25million release clause, I easily have one of the strongest squads in the world and richest clubs and a brilliant harmony at my club so it shouldn't be too hard to keep him from leaving regardless, he also wants a few bonuses such as around £20k in appearance fees, I have agreed to these, I just need the go ahead signal.

I have a £95million budget that isn't being used, about £1million left for wages, as for players I have a world class ST/AML who usually starts on the wing because Babacar takes the ST spot in my 4-3-3, I also have Messi who I play on the left and right.

He looks a cracking winger though, would provide a brilliant cross

antoniorubioprofileattr.png

I'd say it's a lot for a player it sounds like you don't really need? He is brilliant, but it's a lot for a player who might get unhappy if he's not first team and you don't sound convinced that he'll be your first choice? I'd say no. Also, his acceleration is lower than I'd usually like for a winger.

Dzeko and Hernandez want £110k pw each, Pazzini £105. Not bothered about cost anyway but there's hardly anything in it so no stress. Thats 2 for Dzeko which isn't really the answer I wanted but maybe I'll hit delay and see who else pops in.

Dzeko would be my pick he was great for my Sunderland side.

AS Roma Jan 2011

I can get either one of the following.

lukmanharunaprofileattr.png

radosavpetrovicprofilea.png

Both would cost £7M plus £1.5 after 40 matches. Haruna also has 10% profit from sale add-on. Both will sign for ~£15k. I usually play 4-2-3-1, 4-2-2-2 or 4-2-3-1 with wingbacks and would use either one as a deep lying playmaker or central midfielder on support. Petrovic has a higher stats in the core areas but Haruna could also rotate at AMC. Both have 3.5 stars potential from the same scout (18/19).

Need a RB to rotate with Gassama. Bosingwa deal is the best short term but I'd need to buy another RB in about 2 years

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Bosingwa

Your Team: Lyon

Buyer/Seller: Chelsea

Player's Value: 1.6m

Offer: 2.2m/28k

Transfer/Wage Budget: 34m/134k left

Patch: started 11.1.1 then updated to 11.2.1

Season: 3, Jan 13

or

Player Name: Corchia

Buyer/Seller: Valencia

Player's Value: 3m

Offer: scout thinks 12.5m/73k wage

or

Player Name: Aurier

Buyer/Seller: Hoffenheim

Player's Value: 4.8m

Offer: scout think 15.75m/60k

It depends really how they have developed as-well, Sébastien Corchia is usually more well rounded but Aurier can sometimes surpass Corchia from the longer term. The wage demands from either of those two aren't ideal but unless Aurier looks beastly I'd say Corchia. Plus Lamine is awesome. :thup:

Lamine is indeed awesome. But him and Onouha(on loan) are currently injured, so I only have Lovren left who has moved over from CB. And due to him being suspended I'm currently playing a 15 year old local boy.

Anyway here are Corchia and Aurier

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5272/sbastiencorchiaprofilea.png

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5749/sergeaurierprofileattri.png

Buying

Player Name: Katlego Mphela

Your Team: Hibernian

Seller: Mamelodi Sundowns (South Africa

Offer: £230k

Transfer/Wage Budget:£500k

Patch: 11.2

Season: Start of 1st Season

or

Buying

Player Name: Peter Styvar

Your Team: Hibernian

Seller: Free Agent

Transfer/Wage Budget:£500k

Patch: 11.2

Season: Start of 1st Season

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Sam Ricketts

Buyer/Seller: Fulham

Player's Value: £2.3m

Offer: £2.3m over 30 months plus Bjorn Helge Riise

Transfer/Wage Budget: N/A

Patch: 11.2.1

Season: 1

I don't need to sell Ricketts but i'm on my third attempt to get him to sign a new contract. He's rejected two already. If I sell him I get Riise who currently I don't need as I have Lee Chung-Yong and Stuart Holden for the right midfield spot. I am struggling to get some centre midfielders though and if I sell Ricketts and Riise, I could move Holden in to the centre of midfield and try to sign:

Player Name: Fabinho

Your Team: Bolton Wanderers

Buyer/Seller: Coritiba

Player's Value: £500k

Offer: Probably get him for his value or just under

Transfer/Wage Budget: £7.5m/£100k

Patch: 11.2.1

Season: 1

See if you can get more money instead of a part exchange for Riiise and maybe look at Rafael Galhardo who starts off at Flamengo. He's a natural RB but is accomplished at every position on the right flank and makes a better winger/wide midfielder. He'll probably cost around £3m, has high potential and is 18 at the start I believe.

Crystal Palace, second season, Premier League, January transfer window. Newcastle are looking to sell Danny Simpson for less than he's worth - is he good enough for the EPL? Also, West Brom's Chris Wood has been scoring for fun on loan in the Championship, and I've been told they want £4.5m for him - is he worth such a fee?

Crystal Palace, second season, Premier League, January transfer window. Newcastle are looking to sell Danny Simpson for less than he's worth - is he good enough for the EPL? Also, West Brom's Chris Wood has been scoring for fun on loan in the Championship, and I've been told they want £4.5m for him - is he worth such a fee?

How much is Simpson worth? I would say no to Wood though. There will be better players for free or cheaper fees :thup:.

Thanks Nottingham Forest. Do I need any leagues loaded for Ciprian Tanasa?

I'm not sure mate, sorry. I always have big databases so i'm not sure. Just have a look at Metalurg D's team and if he's not in there check their transfers. If he hasn't moved then he isn't in your game. Sorry I can't help and more. If I think of any more I will put them in here :thup:.

Just arranged a free signing for L Diarra from Real Madrid in summer 2013.

Good signing considering I already have Hazard, Fletcher, Hargreaves and Anderson?

Yes, unless he wants ridiculous wages. You don't really have a bruiser amongst those and the closest you do have is made of glass.

Danny Simpson is valued at 1.5m, but Newcastle are selling at 700k. He has Tackling 14, Marking 11, Concentration 11, Pace 16, and Work Rate 16, to name just a few stats. My scout reckons he'll ask for somewhere between 9k and 14k in wages. He'd be extremely interested in joining too which suggests I could probably get him for wages of 9/10k. He's rated at 3.5 stars so he's a 'quality signing'. And yes, I thought Wood's price was a little steep too! I may just hope that O'Connor, Griffiths and Obika will be enough to keep me up, then I'll spend big in the summer.

Danny Simpson is valued at 1.5m, but Newcastle are selling at 700k. He has Tackling 14, Marking 11, Concentration 11, Pace 16, and Work Rate 16, to name just a few stats. My scout reckons he'll ask for somewhere between 9k and 14k in wages. He'd be extremely interested in joining too which suggests I could probably get him for wages of 9/10k. He's rated at 3.5 stars so he's a 'quality signing'. And yes, I thought Wood's price was a little steep too! I may just hope that O'Connor, Griffiths and Obika will be enough to keep me up, then I'll spend big in the summer.

I would buy :D.

after adjusting my budgets, I now have 85k for a striker for my Crewe team. As said before, I'm not looking to sign either Trundle or Niflore. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks ITFC 1.

Have a look at James Keene( I think he is called). Plays for some team abroad. Don't know his value or wage though.

after adjusting my budgets, I now have 85k for a striker for my Crewe team. As said before, I'm not looking to sign either Trundle or Niflore. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks ITFC 1.

are you in first season if so i would go for di vitta from Livingston

Could do with a hand here fellas. I am currently managing Sevilla. I'm in July 2016 and have just noticed this kid playing for Milan!

aldave.jpg

Now he is undoubtedly the best young striker in the game (that i have seen). The gutting thing is AC Milan signed him only 12 months ago for 525k. I have a 32 year old Carlos Tevez (still banging them in) and a 29 year old Luis Suarez upfront, with an 18 year old kid as back up. Every other position has 2 quality players and i have a transfer budget of £150m. I just had a £22m bid for this kid rejected, and with Carlos Tevez looking like an amazing tutor for him, i'm wondering if i should break the bank to sign him? How far would you guys go? Or would you look for alternitave target?

Personally I would not pay more than the £22 million you have already bid. For me his finishing and composure are not goo enough sure they will probably improve if he has more potential but I like my strikers to 16 plus when I am at a big club. If I were you I would look at Hernandez from Man United or Bojan both banged in loads of goals for me from 2015 onwards and they would tide you over until you can find a really good regen.

If you have a huge bank balance then it is really up to you how much you want to spend on the lad but personally I wouldn't bother not for £40 million plus or whatever it would cost you.

Personally I would not pay more than the £22 million you have already bid. For me his finishing and composure are not goo enough sure they will probably improve if he has more potential but I like my strikers to 16 plus when I am at a big club. If I were you I would look at Hernandez from Man United or Bojan both banged in loads of goals for me from 2015 onwards and they would tide you over until you can find a really good regen.

If you have a huge bank balance then it is really up to you how much you want to spend on the lad but personally I wouldn't bother not for £40 million plus or whatever it would cost you.

I went up to £28m but the rejected straight away so i've decided to leave him. Thanks for the advice bud

Player Name: Paulo Henrique

Your Team: Tottenham

Buyer/Seller: Santos

Player's Value: £8.25m

Offer: £16.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £22m and £1.2m

Patch: latest

Season: 2 near January

I've had Paulo Henrique offered to me for £16m, and he may just be the thing I need to get my spurs team going again, but is he worth it? also can he play MC? or should he play AMC?

Archived