FM11 : Official Should I Buy/Sell Thread

batty1

They're two seperate players, Hazard is more of a winger and Pjanic is a playmaker, so which ever you need out of those two, go for that one

Need someone who can play both roles adeptly and both are natural amcs although i would agree Hazard is more suited to playing as a winger than Pjanic.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buying

Player - Eden Hazard

My Team - Leverkusen

Selling Team - Zenit St Petersberg

Player Value - £7.5milion

Offer - £18. million

Transfer Budget - 14million

Patch - 11.2.1

Season - 4th Season

Or

Buying

Player - Miralem Pjanic

My Team - Leverkusen

Selling Team - Lyon

Player Value - £11.25m Million

Offer - 18 million

Transfer Budget - 14million

Patch - 11.2.1

Season 4th

on my save i would go for pjanic

Correa.png

Buying

Player - Jorge Correa

My Team - Barcelona

Selling Team - Vélez

Player Value - £1,5m

Offer - £2,5m

Transfer Budget - £62m (after maxing wage budget and making the higuaín move)

Patch - 11.2.1

Season - Start Of 3rd Season

with a bit of work (on Stamina, First touch, Technique) I think this guy can become a class playmaker, so why am I having dubts? im well stacked on cm

What so your scouts say Falahk?

Looks like he could turn into something good and you could certainly have him tutored by some of the best at barca.

scouts have said leading/3 stars, leading/3 stars, good/2,5 stars, so I would estimate this guy to be a -8? on the high end of his PA, so should be some room for improvement

in terms of mentoring I think only Mascherano would make a large impact and he is on a tight schedule with some work to do already

Considering you have the likes of Iniesta and Xavi to compare against, I think 3 stars shows pretty good potential and I reckon he would be more than an -8. I would go for him, £2.5 mil isn't hefty and like Purefun says, make sure you give him a game.

I wouldn't bother with him, attributes like anticipation, composure and teamwork are nowhere near good enough.

All three of those are mental stats. Young players will improve on those as they get playing time and experience. The bigger issue is the weak-ish technical stats.

All three of those are mental stats. Young players will improve on those as they get playing time and experience. The bigger issue is the weak-ish technical stats.

Can you really see them improving by 5-8 points though? I've never seen improvements that big in someone with potential so low.

Buying: Luis Suarez

Your Team: Tottenham

Seller: Ajax

Player's Value: 6mill

Offer: 11.5mill, accepted

Transfer/Wage Budget: 34mill

Patch: 11.2.1

Season:2012/13

My issue is this-I outscored everyone in the league last season(didnt win it though). I have a wealth of attacking talent-Bale/Modric/VdV/Lennon, all of whom are irremovable. In attack i have Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Carroll. Now, when called upon they all score goals, especially Carroll. If i put Defoe in the 1st team for an extended run he will score lots. Still, i feel like i have a lack of depth across the board, so would this be a worthwhile deal, considering that My plan is to have VDV/Carroll in attack. Would the versatile Suarez fit in as a squad player? Because a squad player is what i need, but i cannot find anyone. Also i have Kadlec, and i wouldnt want to stunt his growth with Suarez being there, but i am still tempted

I can get Khouma Babacar for 6.5 million as Arsenal at the end of the second season. I currently have Tevez, RVP, Chamakh, Bendtner, Vela, and a regen with 3 star (RVP) potential. Worth it? If I do get him, which one of those should I sell to ensure I'm not overloaded with strikers? (I only use two in my formation.)

Buying: Stefan Reinartz

Your Team: Chelsea

Seller: Leverkusen

Player's Value: 3.3mill

Offer: 3.8mill

Transfer/Wage Budget: 7.8mill

Season:2012/13

Need a reliable back up defender for the partnership of John Terry and Phil Jones. Reinartz was offered to me, what do you think?

screenshot20110116at103.png

Selling

Player Name: Nilmar [ http://www.abload.de/img/nilmar267a.jpg ] - Those aren't his latest stats, he scored against Castellon in Copa Del Rey and a goal in an 8-0 drubbing of Rayo.

Your Team: Villarreal

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player's Value: 6.5m

Offer: 19.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 1.5m/775k [180k under but losing money all the same]

Patch: Latest

Season: 2nd

Offer is straight cash, no long payments which is welcomed. Scored 32 in 44 in his first season but isn't performing this year and lost his first team place to a regen I took from Sao Paulo [http://www.abload.de/img/mauricioe6tv.jpg gone up in Decisions, Heading, Anticipation and Stamina +1 since then] and an ever improving Borja Baston. I get the feeling if I am to sell him this will be the most I'll ever get.

Selling

Player Name: Nilmar [ http://www.abload.de/img/nilmar267a.jpg ] - Those aren't his latest stats, he scored against Castellon in Copa Del Rey and a goal in an 8-0 drubbing of Rayo.

Your Team: Villarreal

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player's Value: 6.5m

Offer: 19.25m

Transfer/Wage Budget: 1.5m/775k [180k under but losing money all the same]

Patch: Latest

Season: 2nd

Offer is straight cash, no long payments which is welcomed. Scored 32 in 44 in his first season but isn't performing this year and lost his first team place to a regen I took from Sao Paulo [http://www.abload.de/img/mauricioe6tv.jpg gone up in Decisions, Heading, Anticipation and Stamina +1 since then] and an ever improving Borja Baston. I get the feeling if I am to sell him this will be the most I'll ever get.

i heard he right good on fm11 so i wunt sell him but i like the look of the regen you got

Buying: Boaz Myhill/Scott Flinders

Your Team: Torquay

Seller:West Brom/Hartlepool

Offer: £250k/whatever it takes

Transfer/Wage Budget: enough

Season: 2013/14 (January)

I would say Myhill but I bet his wages and age are worse. However he is better in my opinion.

Yeah thats a bit of a sticking issue. He is 31, but wants roughly £11k a week which I could get negotiate down. I brought in Jamie Ashdown at the start of the season but he has been awful and I am sending him out on loan to Birmingham till the end of the season, clearing his £8k a week wages which could help me lure Myhill.

Yeah thats a bit of a sticking issue. He is 31, but wants roughly £11k a week which I could get negotiate down. I brought in Jamie Ashdown at the start of the season but he has been awful and I am sending him out on loan to Birmingham till the end of the season, clearing his £8k a week wages which could help me lure Myhill.

I would do it then if you can afford it :).

Buying: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Your Team: Barcelona

Seller:Bayern

Offer: £15m

Transfer/Wage Budget: plenty

Season: 2012/13

Sure if you use rotation.

Buying: Diego Renan

My Team: Man Utd

Seller: Bayern

Offer: £14.5m

Transfer/Wage Budget: £18m

Season: 2013/14

Big chunk out of your budget. Nobody cheaper?

Archived