Legends Database 2010 - Official Release -

Deus84

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're only looking for modern players. I'm talking about past players...there are plenty in the games and some of them are REALLY cheap. Look in eastern countries (czech republich, poland, hungary) or in South America :)

Ok just did another big hunt...but kept my search in Poland this time.

I have only found about 7/8 players that i would even consider bringing in to a club in the top league. And only 1 would be classed as REALLY cheap, well its more bargain bin, but the player already has an aranged transfer, so i cant sign him for atleast a year. The next cheapest is just over £1 million, and would be a risk on him turning out good. And the rest range from about £3 million to £7 million.

So i dont know if im just not looking in th right places but i cant seem to find anyone good i can legitamately sign, unless i can severly drive some prices down in negotiations. Will look through another few countries and update this post.

FallenAngel, you're not looking in the right places maybe :D In five minutes I've found at least 5-10 players with great potential ad a fairly good prices...but maybe because i've created them and know where to look :D

Having a more positive attitude i found more players in the Czech Republic that could be brought in....however about 1/2 of the players i have spotted have great attributes such as pace and crossing for wingers, however lack mental skills such as creativity, composure, and pretty much every defender lacks concentration. And the players that arent really lacking and might be able to make an impact or be a decent sub are mostly £2 Million plus, with only 1 or 2 in the £1 M range.

Edit-Ohh and sorry for being annoying Deus :p

Anyone know how to get the faces working ?

Have loaded default database but no pictures ?

I know i've put them in the right place as theyre in the same place as all my other faces that work in the real; game.

Go in the game settings-> audio & video then untick use skin cache, tick always reload etc ( don t remember) and it should work. Cheers

Just got another crash dump, was shortlisting all my players, had done all of South America and most of Europe, then clicked on another player and it Crash Dumped me so think i'm gonna give up now even though i really wanna play this game.

Have Default, !0.1, 10.2, 10.3 installed, but when starting the new games i'm clicking "Default" and then only clicking your extra file (so not loading any optional patches), the game starts and all looks good and then i get a random crash.

Firstly i select new game and patch (in this case Default)

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/06-045828L/5527/jpg/04/2010/img4/glowfoto

Then i click your database only

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/06-050004L/2798/jpg/04/2010/img4/glowfoto

This time it didn't even let me pick a team, i tried to click from Middlesbrough to Liverpool and this happened.

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/06-032931L/9226/jpg/04/2010/img5/glowfoto

How can it crash me at the team screen ?

First season as West Ham, won the league, Then got Pele in the Summer

How on Earth can you of already played a season ?

You need to only install 10.2 (or 10.1 and then 10.2) but not 10.3.

Due to some issues of the game, this update won't work with 10.3.

Good luck!

So you are saying i have to uninstall and then reinstall the game, then download patch 1 and install that again ?

If i do that then all my other saves will be corrupted or will dissapear upon deletion of my current FM10 ?

So you are saying i have to uninstall and then reinstall the game, then download patch 1 and install that again ?

If i do that then all my other saves will be corrupted or will dissapear upon deletion of my current FM10 ?

I uninstalled then reinstalled and patched to 10.2 and it works. My saves are still there, don't know if i can load them yet though. I hope so because there is still one game i wanted to keep playing. Maybe it depends on the patch you were using when you started the game? I doubt i'd be able to play a 10.3 patched game with the update on 10.2, but the game i want to play is 10.2 so hopefully it's alright.

Deus, is there any possibility transfer budgets will be increased in the second release or should i just start working on increasing them in my own game?

What budget did you get in the second season?

If you are successful, like SUCK IT won the league, then you are gonna pick up a decent bit of money from there. So i can see there being a lot more money and transfers as you get through the seasons.

Just tried to load that game there and it didn't work. :( Had a good game there. Dunno if it would work if i patched to 10.3 again, but then this db wouldn't work lol.

Fix it SI!

I'm also on 10.3 and I got crashdumped once, and now half of 1st seson still going pretty well

I am not sure what will happen to your other savegames. I believe the patches are all savegame compatible. Or at least, backwards. If 10.3 savegames will work with 10.2 patch I don't know. Sigames-people can perhaps answer that.

For making Deus his update work, you need 10.2. Not database, but patch. That is what I did understand from his posts. Please ask some other people, before you might mess up your game!!