Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

The wingers are set to normal wingplay and i have crossing on rarely, This is the best trust me they still cross when there wide, I encourage them to play more through balls through

So I should be getting Wingers that have high finishing instead of high crossing value?

would the wingers be suited for players like Robben? Plays on the right flank but favours left foot?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one with alot of injuries.

I've been trying your tactics with different teams in different countries. But ive always got a lot of injuries.

And yes i've tried different training schedules.

What can i do. i don't what my squad to be as big as i have to because of my injuries.

But i have to thank you very much for the best tactic in FM 10.

I know i said i might release it today but i'm gonna hold off till tomorrow and either release the Full tactic or a beta with updates to follow if i improve it.

I'm testing with Everton at the minute doing really really well i have beat man city 5-0 wolves 7-1 sion (Europa League) 8-0 ect....

Best thing about it 90% of them goals have come from either my strikers or my AMR AML i have had no defenders score yet.

Just setting up corner defending, My teams have been crap at defending corners so i'm having a quick look at it. Shouldn't be too long now

I hope you all are looking forward to the tactic i think it will be great.

I am looking forward to it! Never been able to find/create a decent tactic with wingers and have always wanted one! Been using your various tactics since they have been released and very much looking forward to the new one!

Looking forward, currently doing well with your latest tactic. I started with KV Oostende (Belgian second division) then moved to Newcastle Utd , German national team and now FC Barcelona ;-) Thanks a lot! Currently I'm the 5th of january in my game, so looking for the wingers now the transfer window is open... too bad I don't know the attributes for them yet... so it will be the standards ones for now ;-)

Mr Hough well looking forward to your new winger tactic but please could your upload it to another site apart from Filefront as for some reason I'm having trouble with that at the moment. Thanks in advance :)

Yes mate no worries

Just finishing my boro season and the tactic will be up aswell as screens player requirements.

I've also given detailed overview on how i made this tactic and how i overcome the problems i have been having, Might be an interesting read for budding tacticians out there

http://www.filefront.com/17207444/gav's 4-1-1-2-2 v1 (Man Utd, Dec 2009).tac

http://www.filefront.com/17207446/gav's 4-1-1-2-2 tweaked defense (Man Utd, Dec 2009).tac

mr hough if you get time take a look at these,first one was my original then tweaked the defense to a defense that was in one of my other tactics that worked well,often forced opponents to a lot of long range efforts,thats if you have time and want to,