The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

The Minsterman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo There The Minsterman I am sorry that I didn't link you, but I still hope that you checked that out that would be wonderful the thirst year youth there are really good, they have been doing alot of good

games, i mean better then the second year players the most of them, Thank you very mutch for your perfect work, You are number one at the updates now for sure! Thank you

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/academy/academy_academyplayers

Great update, one thing I have noticed. About a year into my Middlesbrough game I noticed Arsenal had signed Shevchenko, for 31million pounds. Obviously his value has been set due to his 32million move to Chelsea. Just thought I would give you a bit of heads up to edit some transfers values. Don't really know how its done, either edit his history to add he moved for a small amount or delete his 32million transfer to chelsea.

I'll be uploading it in the next few minutes, was just polishing off a game as Dinamo. Went unbeaten all season. Part of the reason Shevchenko goes for so much is because he ****es all over the Ukrainian leagues, got 31 goals all season for me.

Uffe, I have added some Spurs youth that you mentioned for the coming patch.

Thank You The Minsterman, finally a really good person who knows how a fantastic update can be done!

I have missed that so mutch, I think that new Youngsters in the game it's the only way to do a perfect

Update, Weegie did that for years ago but they have losing my trust for them for a long time ago. So all

credit in the world to you! and also SORTITOUTSI means everyhing to me that give people a chans to do

whatever they want whith there games. Thank you again and I would be very happy if you have anymore plans to do Goldworth updates. I wish you all the best, take care!

rob727, I read on Sky Sports News he intended to retire at the end of the current season? If that is inncorrect I will remove his retirement.

Uffe, I am glad that you enjoy the update so much, it is a great pleasure for me to see how much people do enjoy it.

frutloopz, not on this patch but it is penciled in for version 2.

Tonytorres, go into the db folder and then the lnc folder and find a folder named "Team Names" and delete it.

This patched update is great, you've done a wonderful job.

Did notice that Championship clubs still only allowed 5 subs (been changed to 7). I'm presuming this is something that can't be changed in the editor?

I'm an Ipswich Town fan so some things of note:

Civelli and Norris (ITFC) should both be out until Christmas with injuries.

Lee Martin looks poor (only £250k) and Colin Healy too good (£1.3m!!!) - have you made any stat changes or are all stats untouched?

Cheers.

Just wondering, will new signings move to new clubs during the Jan transfer window or have they got the "New signing flag" set?

I used another DB update and had Adebayor moved back to Arsenal in Jan, so I want to make sure that won't happen before I start a new game.

Just wondering, will new signings move to new clubs during the Jan transfer window or have they got the "New signing flag" set?

I used another DB update and had Adebayor moved back to Arsenal in Jan, so I want to make sure that won't happen before I start a new game.

What are you talking about? Arsenal fans would love to have him back. :p

Archived