The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

The Minsterman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
padlee, I will try and fit in the S-League data but it may not be in the first release.

lyw-85, I haven't tweaked any of the players and shan't be for version one, the further release with fixes however will include a database without player tweaks and one with them to suit everybodies tastes.

That's good to hear :)

thebigman, yes roughly, they will all be out before October at the very least. The final ones will simply fix any issues missed in the first release and expand the amount of club finances etc that have are tweaked.

EDIT - I am happy to take requests for screenshots of clubs for those interested.

So is it highly doubtful that it'll be out within a week of the window closing?

RE:wolves mate..

i see that Zele Ismael isnt in there...

now im not a wolves fan in the least... but this kid is looking the real deal and is touted as one of the best players potentially in europe at the moment.. id add the lad... as well as reuben noble-lazarus of course

Looking at that Hereford squad it's almost perfect - a few things though. Chris Adamson is our GK/GK coach, we also have Tristan Plummer and Marlon Jackson on loan from Bristol City, although it's only for one month atm, although it's probably going to be for the season. Not sure f you left that out intentionally.

Good work though, first one I've found with all of our transfers on it :).

ok here goes... JUVENTUS transfers etc. oh yea and juve kit has changed http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fan...e-and-away.jpg

Players IN:

- Fabio Cannavaro D C 1973 Real Madrid

- Diego Ribas da Cunha AM C 1985 Werder Bremen

- Felipe Melo DM 1983 Fiorentina

- Martin Cáceres D RLC 1987 Barcelona (loan with rights to buy at 11m €)

- Fabio Grosso D L Lyon

Players OUT:

- Dario Knežević D C 1982 Livorno

- Pavel Nedved M LC 1972 End of contract

- Olof Mellberg D RC 1977 Olympiakos

- Matteo Cavagna AM RLC 1985 Ravenna

- Giuseppe Rizza D C 1987 Livorno

- Lorenzo Del Prete D RC 1986 Siena

- Rey Volpato ST 1986 Bari

- Tomas Guzman F C 1982 Piacenza

- Marco Marchionni AM R 1980 Fiorentina

- Andrea Ciolli D C 1989 Pro Vercelli

- Stefano Di Cuonzo D R 1985 Catanzaro

Loans:

- auriado D C Cagliari

- Sergio Almron M C Bari

- Yago M L Bari

- Albin Ekdal M C 1989 Siena

- Luca Castiglia M C 1989 Cesena

- Salvatore D'Elia D L 1989 Figline

- Marco Duravia D R 1989 Figline

- Davide Lanzafame AM RL, F C 1987 Parma

- Riccardo Maniero ST 1987 Arezzo

- Raffaele Bianco M C 1987 Modena

- Cristian Pasquato F C 1989 Empoli

- Andrea Ciolli D LC 1989 Pro Vercelli

- Luca Lagnese D R 1987 Canavese

- Alessandro D'Antoni F C 1988 Figline

- Nicola Cosentini M C 1988 Figline

- Carlo Vecchione M LC 1988 Clermont

- Dario Venitucci* M C 1987 Arezzo

- Samon Reider Rodriguez F C 1988 Alessandria

- Oussama Essabr* F C 1989 Arezzo

- Andrea Pisani D LC 1987 Cittadella

Co-Ownerships they ARE NOT AT JUVENTUS:

- Davide Lanzafame AM RL, F C 1987 Palermo (renewed)

- Raffaele Palladino AM RL, F C 1984 Genoa (renewed)

- Andre Cuneaz AM L 1987 Ravenna (renewed)

- Andrea Pozzato GK 1988 Canavese (renewed)

- Domenico Criscito D LC 1986 Genoa (5.5m €)

- Antonio Mirante GK 1983 Sampdoria (renewed)

- Marcelo Zalayeta ST 1978 Napoli (renewed)

- Michele Paolucci F C 1986 Siena (tba)

- Francesco Camilli DM 1989 Carrarese (tba)

- Andrea Torta D LC 1989 Foggia (tba)

- Mattia Graziano Petitti GK 1991 Pro Vercelli (tba)

- Alessandro Vono GK 1988 Catanzaro (tba)

welshace, I will read up on them and add them in.

Big_Dave, fear not Adamson is set as your GK/GK Coach, obviously the screenshot doesn't show this but he definately is. You are correct, they are left out intentionally, I'll explain why below. And thank you, I try my best to make at the very least the English leagues as accurate as possible, helps I live in England I guess!

Oba, you are indeed correct, I do not add loans that are short term, only long ones.

Hauler/Tommy, I will get round to getting those for you, I have just arrived home from a party yesterday so am playing catch up. Tommy thanks for the transfer info.

unbeatenforaseason, It is highly likely it will be out this week, in fact I'd say its guaranteed and I will announce a date as I work my way through the transfers and guage how long I need to get it to a standard I deem acceptable. I can personally guarantee it will be out by Sunday at the absolute and regretted latest. I am hoping to get it out sooner.

one more question would do you edit coaches? i didn't put it up cuz i dunno if u would but juve have some pretty decent coaches on their roster. maybe i'll save u the hassle and add them to my edit of the db once u release it :)

i am tryin to get my juve as accurate as possible. though i am still having trouble with the real life board positions and how it translates in the game...for example if u quickly view this link on juve's official site

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/CLUB_organigramma_7DE86F10DF414718A291A5CB4D5730A8.asp

jean claude blanc is a CEO & General Manager. do i make him a director in the editor? or do i make him a GM?

Also in this link http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/CLUB_organigramma_BF0BBC9D72714A598000FCFDB41E7D44.asp pessotto is a youth sector organizational manager. does that translate to director of football? director? general manager.

maybe this is the wrong place for this questions i just thought u could help me with it. thanks again.

Taquin, thanks again. I am not sure what ingame roles they would occupy but will give it some thought that is for sure.

DB7, thank you very much it does mean alot to me that people do like my update, it is very satisfying and rewarding when you have people complimenting the hours of works you have put in (it must total hundreds, been at it since March!)

Lagarr, currently the only teams with them removed are ones who have dropped down a division or moved up one. I am going to mention all that in a preview later today though so stay tuned...

thebigman, thank you very much, hopefully version one will be up to the high standards I set myself. Either way, I will be glad come the end of deadline day when I can just blitz the remaining transfers unhindered.

38163478.jpg

The Official sortitoutsi.net Demo 2009

http://sortitoutsi.net/2009/utilities/down...utsi.net%20Demo

This is a BETA edition of the database for your playing pleasure. The only leagues loaded are all of the English ones.

I cannot guarantee 100% accuracy as this is a unfinished build but it should be accurate enough for you to have a play with.

This demo is also partly for people to report any issues (missing transfers, wierd finances etc) so they can be ammended before version one is released this week.

Please leave all demo feedback in this thread.

Seems great, just a few tweaks from a Juve-fan. :p

Juventus:

Jorge Andrade and Juventus went seperate ways a while back. He is now without a club.

Mauro Camoranesi is being used alot at the central midfield with Ferraras new formation, maybe add that position to him?

Domenico Criscito should be a natural left back instead of a centreback.

(I know that i easily can fix this myself but I'm just trying to help :))

Seems great, just a few tweaks from a Juve-fan. :p

Juventus:

Jorge Andrade and Juventus went seperate ways a while back. He is now without a club.

Mauro Camoranesi is being used alot at the central midfield with Ferraras new formation, maybe add that position to him?

Domenico Criscito should be a natural left back instead of a centreback.

(I know that i easily can fix this myself but I'm just trying to help :))

Additionally, Criscito can also play secondary roles (Competent and down) at the left wing, right back, and defensive midfield, such as he showed in Genoa last season.

Otherwise, I'm not sure how much you've adjusted CA and PA but Lorenzo Ariaudo has certainly shown that he's a solid defender for his age and might have good potential. (His current is -8 afaik).

If possible could you do a screenie of Norwich mate? Just to add I know you don't do one month loans, but in case it got missed yesterday (I only saw it on the Pink Un and Norwich offy sites), Fraser Fosters loan deal is now extended from one month until Jan 2nd.

Also someone mentioned Shackell further up, his loan deal from Wolves to Doncaster is also until January now.

Cheers mate

Here's a list of a few things missed

- Premiership - On the drop down menu it's "Premiership", as we know it's Premier League :)

- Aston Villa - Downing Injury needs to be added.

- Blackburn - Vogel released.

- Chelsea - Mineiro should be at Schalke.

- Hull - Bullard's injury is missing.

- man city - Caicedo's option to buy price is set at 11.75 million. It should be about 4 million.

- United - Evans injury? Ferdinand's injury is a month too long, Hargreaves injury is too long, he's due back on September 23rd, he's out for about 7 months in the game.

- Spurs - Woodgate and Dawson injuries missing.

Others -

- Andrade was released by Juventus

- Keenan, Van Zanten, Deane and Johansson were released by Hibernian

- Mickael Antoine-Curier - Hamilton Season Loan, Richard Hastings - Hamilton.

- Emerson (Milan) - Santos FC

- Cyril Domoraud - Africa Sports

- Ahn Jung Hwan - Dalian Side

- Rahdi Jaidi - Southampton

- Zheng Zhi - Celtic

- Lamine Diatta - Al Ahli Qatar

- James Harper - Sheff Utd SEASON LOAN

- Brian Howard - Reading

The following players should be retired

- Fernando Couto

- Trevor Sinclair

- Alexei Smertin

- Robert Acuna

- Celso Ayala

celticbhoy, N'Guemo is on loan, he may not be showing up as only the English leagues are loaded :thup:. I have now added Zheng Zhi.

stavro, the Greek leagues are up-to-date currently to August 5th, they will be up-to-date for the transfer window for Version One.

IMT, the demo does have Norwich loaded in full so if you download that and pop it in your save games folder. Forster and Shackall have now had both their loans extended in the db, I am not sure if its in the demo though, it may well be.

unbeatenforaseason, thank you very much for the information you provided. A small point to everybody on injuries, I haven't added them all and I do know this, so please point out injuries, the physio room gives Premier League advice but outside of it it can be difficult to find who is injured and who isn't.

Ollie, it is a save game, place it in your save games folder and it will appear when you try to load a save.

thebigman, it will be released by Sunday at the latest, as it stands I could get England pretty much spot on today but then the rest of Europe would be neglected and I do not want this to be the case as I have alot of fans from all over. The technique I used for doing transfers has been that I use a professional scouts website andf go through the transfer day-by-day from February when SI cut off updating transfers, I could only start doing this after completing the immense ground work and as such am only up to August 5th. I promise that it will be out by Sunday at the latest, that is a guarantee.

Little bug i found, Daniel Sturridge value is 30k and can be bought for 50k, apart from that love it :D

I think thats an issue with player histories, it was an issue last year too. Sturridge should be un-buyable in this db as his happiness should prevent him from moving clubs as he has just joined, his value should go up then. I will look into it though.

Archived