The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009

The Minsterman

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://transfery.info/news-full-11048.html

You missed a few transfers in Polish Ekstraklasa. Now some Polish-English to understand what is written there ;)

przyszli - transfers in

odeszli - transfers out

wypożyczenie - loan (it's usually season long)

koniec wypożyczenia (powrót z wypożyczenia) - end of loan

szuka klubu - looking for a club (= free transfer)

ME (Młoda Ekstraklasa) = U-21 team of a club

juniorzy - youth team

koniec kariery - end of career

Polish transfers not mentioned before (and supplement):

Jarosław Lato (Polonia Warszawa) => free transfer

Stoyko Sakaliev (Spartak Varna) => Arka Gdynia

Maciej Stolarczyk (GKS Bełchatów) => end of playing career => youth coach at Pogoń Szczecin

Ivan Turina (Lech Poznań) => free transfer

Kazimierz Moskal (Wisła Kraków) is now youth coach at Wisła, Rafał Janas is ass. manager.

Franciszek Smuda and Marek Bajor (both Lech Poznań) => manager and ass. manager at Zagłębie Lubin

Jacek Zieliński (ID 714088, important because there are 2 Jacek Zielinski's in our football world ;) => manager of Lech Poznań

Ryszard Kuźma => ass. manager of Lech Poznań

Andrzej Czyżniewski (Lech Poznań) => Director of Football at Arka Gdynia

Yuriy Shatalov => manager of Polonia Bytom

Orest Lenczyk => manager of Cracovia

Marek Wleciałowski => coach at Cracovia

Lesław Ćmikiewicz (Cracovia) => free transfer

Marek Chojnacki (Arka Gdynia) => free transfer

Dariusz Pasieka => manager of Arka Gdynia

Jacek Grembocki (Polonia Warszawa) => now scout at Polonia Warszawa

Michał Libich (Polonia) => ass. manager at Polonia Warszawa

Dusan Radolsky => manager of Polonia Warszawa

Bogusław Kaczmarek (Polonia Warszawa) => free transfer

Marek Motyka => manager of Korona Kielce

Marcin Gawron (Korona Kielce) => now ass. manager at Korona

Sławomir Grzesik, Michał Gębura (both Korona Kielce) => free transfer

Polish national team:

Leo Beenhakker and Rafał Ulatowski no longer work for the national team.

Stefan Majewski is now caretaker manager of the national team - the manager of Poland will be selected before the end of 2009.

Józef Młynarczyk => Poland team GK coach

Zbigniew Jastrzębski => Poland team physio

Ludovic Obraniak (Lille) has now second nationality (Polish) and is declered for Poland (3 apps, 2 goals).

Real Madrid:

Marcos Alvarez => free transfer (he was Juande Ramos's ass. manager, I don't know if he went now to CSKA Moscow with Juande)

Ruben Cousillas => ass. manager at Real Madrid

Jorge Valdano => General Director at Real Madrid (he is more important than Zidane but he's not there :p)

Real has a buy back option on Alvaro Negredo (sold for ~15 mln euro, clause could be set at ~30mln euro IMHO), Daniel Parejo(sold for ~3mln euro, you decide how much for buy back ;)) and Miguel Torres(sold for ~2mln euro, you decide how much for buy back ;)).

Miguel Palanca => loan at CD Castellon

Royston Drenthe should be in first team, Marcos Tebar in Castilla.

Real Madrid first team numbers - http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/es/1193040475259/Plantilla/1193040475259.htm (Adan's number is over 25 because he is registered via Castilla)

Hi, I've been using this update but then in TV view, my team name is always displayed as "Manche".

I know this is due to the name change file (england.lnc)

Is there a way to change the name to the proper full name, and yet display it correctly in TV view?

Are you using the Official sortitsi database update? if so that is your problem. To sort the problem out you will need to delete the edt file in My Documents/ Sports Interactive/ Football Manager/ db/ The Official Sortitoutsi.net Update 2009/ Inc in the there will be a folder called Team names. Delete that and it shall return to show Man Utd instead of Manche. I know this because I had the same problem although I think it may only work if you start a new game.

Hope this helps

I posted this in your thread over in Skinning.

I don't know if this is in the database or not, but Jermaine Jones is just waiting on his passport to be eligible to play for the USA and Edgar Castillo of America is waiting for the same thing, however in the database both have been capped by Germany and Mexico, respectively, but those were in "B" internationals which has allowed them to change allegiances, will this be reflected in the next version?

I support Airdrie United so there is a few changes i want made to the team that has happened in last few weeks.

Players In

Scott Gemmill

Ryan McCann

Simon Storey

Tom Parrat

Ricky Waddell

Diarmuid O'Carroll

Players Out

Matthew Hazley - Released

Stephen Maguire - East Stirling

Paul Di Giacomo - Ross County

Stuart Noble - Alloa