A Player You Just Can't Make a Team Without?

Yeah he's another one but i find his performances are hit by his size considering he is centre midfielder/attacking midfielder. 5 foot 3 is quite short lol.

He plays quite good for me for Argentina but tbf most the teams i come up against aint the best quality being in south america, i almost brought him for my club team but chose Vargas and so far for consistency he must b my best signing in 6yrs at mancity including all the stars ive brought

Is there a thread for expensive players who dont live up 2 there hype/price tag?

Regardless if there is or isn't how do u search 4 existing threads on this forum peeps? any help appreciated.........Thanx in advance.

I do tend to keep buying youngsters like Fleck, Wilshire, Saivet - but I never seem to get far enough into a campaign that they become first team regulars.

Flecks teamwork and workrate are crap anyway, better off signing to make a profit than anything.

This year Fazio is really destroying teams from the old set pieces, if my budget is smaller then it's got to be Onyewu, despite the lack of pace. Zuculini is the winner however, I've signed him every game I've started this year I think.

Vincent Eneyama - GK, can normally pick him up for 200-300K, just need to give him a decent wage.

Mike Zonneveld - AML, anywhere between 2.5-3.5M.

On older games, Jelle Van Damme, Oliver Deschacht both very cheap and would go to championship teams.

Had Vela and Barazite in my team in 09 having had them before in 07 and 08 respectively. Starting in the championship would go for Billly Jones (up to 08) and Nugent early on in earlier games. Barca super squad games in 06-07 would see torres, juninho pernambucano, Frey, Givet, Ibrahimovic among others as regular targets, also seen a few in 09 I'll be sure to look out for. Great to see appreciation for Jankovic (legend for me) and Ochirosii (sadly a victim of the trend of excellent left wingers combined with super-regens or he'd be the same), also Mandanda and Kacar (who was sadly usurped by competition from a trend of superior regens as well).

05: Adriano, a monster

06: Messi, the future of any club I joined

07: David Villa: 21 million buy-out clause/Sherman Cardenas

08: Michael Owen, a goalscoring machine/Henri Saivet

09: Serjo Asenjo, quality keeper/ Federico Fazio

Archived