All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. i'm sure the bundesliga and brazil first division league will be fun and pretty interesting. Although, premier league could always come out as a top priority🤷 (hopefully it gets licensed)..
  3. Macclesfield FC - 2032-33 Season - Season 9 - Sky Bet League 1 (Tier 3) - 1st (Champions!) Season Update BACK-TO-BACK! YES! This team is just amazing. We're going to the bloody championship already! If you told me 3 seasons ago that we would win back-to-back promotions I would have told you that you were insane. But against all odds, we did it. We started the season about as well as expected, narrowly scraping a couple of wins, drawing a few games, and taking a loss or two. But our form picked up in earnest in October as we won 5 of 6 games. We were undefeated in November (sound familiar?) and then went on to have the best December we've ever had: Despite a taxing 7 league games, we were up to the challenge and emerged with 5 wins and 2 draws. Of course, all good things must come to an end, so as is traditional the January transfer window brought naught but tribulation. My old nemesis reared his ugly head... And despite a stellar first half of the season, this would cause our squad's morale to crater and we lost 4 of the next 7 games. Our form would slowly start to improve throughout the next month and despite a number of ineffectual team talks: We were able to battle to a couple of wins in February which would provide a much-needed morale boost. This would prove essential as we entered perhaps the most important game of the season when title challengers Millwall came to our place in a crucial 6-pointer at the end of February. The victor would cement their position in first place in the league table. We opened the scoring when Davies was left unmarked at the near post and volleyed home a corner in the 22nd minute, and he would contribute an assist just 3 minutes later with an incredible long-range pass to Stewart. The visitors didn't give up and brought one back at the 29-minute mark following a Set Piece situation. Reluctant to relinquish our advantage, Richardson took the ball into his feet with his back to goal. and hammered home our third on the half-turn. We were already beginning to celebrate when Millwall scored again, but it was too little too late for the visitors. We emerged the rightful winners of a hard-fought game and secured the top spot on the table. 5 draws in the next 7 put our position under question, but title challengers Milwall also had a spell of poor form towards the end of the season, losing 2 more games before we went into the penultimate game of the season. We knew that if we won both the final two games, or if Millwall failed to do so, we would be crowned champions. We began the match at home against 13th-placed Burton full of confidence, but nothing would separate the teams at half-time. We started to worry when the visitors were dubiously awarded a penalty in the 83rd minute, but a combination of nerves, the torrential rain, and our fans' jeers from behind the goal were enough to unsettle the taker and his effort was ultimately denied by the upright. With still nothing to separate the teams by the 90th minute, we held our breath as we went into extra time. The result was ultimately decided by a 93rd-minute corner, as Hopkins launched a ball towards the near post and it was calmly headed home by Davies. The full-time whistle blew, we checked the scores and saw that Millwall had been squarely beaten 3-1 by Barnsley. We were champions! Overall, the season went about as well as we could have hoped. I have every faith that we will give a good account of ourselves in the Championship next season, and use that solid foundation to build towards a promotion challenge in the years to come. Youth Candidates Another OK year for Youth with 2 good prospects coming through. John Gair will be retrained as a striker as I don't utilise CMs or CAMs in either of my main tactics. He has a professional personality so I have a lot of hope for his future. Key Player This was more of a year of general team accomplishments rather than individual performances, so I'd like to recognise our captain Rainford for the second time. He has incredible leadership ability at the age of 23 and will likely remain our captain for some years to come. He's also a great physical player who can outpace most players at this level. Hot Prospect Özkan Polat has broken through into the first team and made 50 senior appearances for the club already. He's a very consistent performer with great mental and physical attributes. He has very high potential so it will take some convincing to stop him from departing for another club in the future. With his emergence, I've been redeploying Davies to the right fullback position. Transfers Nothing really of note this year, don't think we sold anyone important really. Squad League Table Club Info No improvements to facilities this season, I imagine this will remain this way until we either reach the top flight or sell some players. Also noticed that I'm a club legend now, neat! Finances We're broke! The championship money can't come soon enough. Thanks all for reading and I hope to update you again soon after my next season.
  4. for sponsors and income streams are typically reflected at the beginning of each month.
  5. Yeah that Erling Haaland feller is something special. He was too good for us when we played Manchester City in the Champions League.
  6. That's so cool though. Love the experimentation. Although I guess an FA Cup run would make it even worse. The shortened 3x11 split sounds compelling but you don't want, say, Ross County's players to play 3 less games than everyone else. There's no clean way to split up 14 teams into even groups though. This is a bit more extreme but I guess you could make the SPL 10 teams since we're missing the OF anyway. Have them play 4 times each for 36, then add the OF and split (a few weeks later than usual) into 4x4x4? Can the game handle two splits? I think I saw a setting for that. 39 games in total, 3 extra for the OF. Or 3x3x3x3 but I don't know if the game can handle three splits Imagine an Old Firm game on Sunday in one competition, then Wednesday in another. You could give the SPL games the highest priority so they get the weekend slot too, those insanely early kickoffs feel very Scottish-y
  7. how big was your squad all through those years/seasons? @El Payaso
  8. Found an example where Rangers went on to Europa League final. Looks pretty brutal but I don't know.
  9. How do I do this from the Netflix mobile version? If you want to check for save scumming then I don’t do that. I may got in a few unhappy South Americans in the second season and sold them on at a profit so that I could build the facilities but other than that I don’t have the editor or rich benefactor active. Loss rate was 23% and I think draws were 14% before being established in the premier league but I think in the last 5 seasons I have only lost about 6 games and that’s including cups. all you have to do in the mobile version is make sure that your players that have a positive effect on the dressing room are within the 5 captain slots and not worry about the leadership stat itself. As long as they have positive effects on work rate, professionalism, determination, morale and loyalty then you’re golden. if you have influential players or team leaders with negative team effects then that’s going to destroy the results of even the best team. You can manage this by demoting the player with a negative effect to reserves every time he becomes influential again but eventually he’ll ask to leave even if just in a rotation for squad status. the finances in the mobile version seem to be way over the top as well, I don’t spend much but now have a wage budget of 26m per week, I only use 5.4m per week of it but until the last 2 seasons it’s been below 2m. if you let me know how to send from the mobile version then I’ll do it. I don’t see a forwarding option
  10. I think i found a way to modify the minimum wage in your country. They do work well enough. 1st Method: Go to Database - Nation - Your country - Transfer and Contracts - Weekly Wages - Here you can set a minimum weekly wage based on the reputation of the players. 2nd Method is in Advanced Rules - Show rules for Nation ( your country ) - Transfer - Transfer Rules - Scroll down and Activate Player Wage Rules. Add minimum full time wage / minimum part-time wage You can also select for what type of player. Please remember this wages are based on weekly wages.
  11. Today
  12. A defender wants to leave after I didn't improve the forwards, despite signing; Olise, Tel & Pino...to join Isak, Mokokou, Konate When do the easy interactions kick in. Getting issues 1 game into a season for play time is ******** as well
  13. At least I remember to reduce playing time to not star player then other players don’t moan.
  14. Players moaning about selling VVD and never ever happy ever ever again even when I sign Silva.
  15. Phew! He postponed his retirement for another two weeks on the day of his retirement.
  16. Would you mind emailing me your save game is you're finding it 'that' easy I'd be interested in taking a look at your save (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) - thanks
  17. Player interactions are ok now. You still get too many players unreasonably angry that a teammate isn't getting what they want, but overall I find it manageable. It's trickiest during the transfer window but that's fine. Also knowing the "right" response helps. E.g. for players wanting a new contract the only reply I have success with is "club can't afford it".
  18. Hi, On the Pedro Serna (ID:67278136) historical, i have a line of player for Rayo but i never played for Rayo. Thanks to fix!
  19. I hope Ipswich can stay up next season. You'll have to make do without 6 points from your Bournemouth games though. I bet you'll wanna keep Keiffer Moore.
  20. If you follow the top bit "Within Football Manager" that should work fine, the others are just options to do it via command line which MS store doesn;t expose
  21. This is when I right click Auto Size All Columns. If I click continue and then go back the Auto size doesn't work and it's as per the previous screenshots
  22. Testing out with the Champions group idea and what it does to fixture congestion. This is what Ranger's schedule look like. I don't know what this would look like if they go on a deep UCL run. But let me sim it some more and see if that actually happens. Also can you imagine if a team is in a relegation dog fight and going thru the Scottish title run at the same time? LOL
  23. 2 strikers and speed upfront is great advice for counters! You can't go wrong with DLF + AF combo
  1. Load more activity