All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So I downloaded a database upto level 10 (sub divisions) in England FM23 then added 8 of scottish leagues underneath them, so there was no relegation for the level 10 as it was the last leagues, so I started just letting the Scottish leagues move up the Scottish leagues then get to level 10 and obviously the relegated work their way down I had the premier league set to 4 promotion to level 10, so then I set the first 4 level 10 leagues as 1 to be relegated to go to the premier, so I expected the 4 premier teams to take the spots of the 4 relegated teams, considering they were the only leagues that had spots, but that didn’t happen, the relegated teams did go to the premier but the promoted teams went to the northern premier league 2 but im not sure where the 4 teams from that league went as 4 teams had to leave, so I then decided to set each of the scottish leagues promotion to a certain level 10 league most likely the first 8 and the relegated teams would swap, as before the relegated teams went where they were supposed to go but most of the Scottish teams went to yep the northern premier league 2, as there were more teams promoted than the league could hold the rest went to another league and most of the teams from the northern went to some other league and im assuming teams went from that league to another, I didn’t bother checking for each team it would have took forever but its just a big mess The database was set correctly with the promotion and relegation, even when playing the game when you check each league, its all set correctly, there just not going to the right leagues, I wasn’t playing at this point I had made up a new European cup which as usual didn’t work so I had set it to start 2023 to see if it would work then, so I ran a full season on holiday, the cup still didn’t work and that’s when I noticed the wrong leagues because my team was one of the ones in the wrong league Anyone know why this is happening, could this be because its sub division in level 10 and the Scottish teams aren’t or is it the database really just is *****
  3. Today
  4. In what place in advanced rules can I set that B teams are not allowed to play at that level? I can't seem to find it whereever I look.
  5. Still in the hunt for a trophy and promotion?! Best season yet! Genuinely slightly addicted to seeing these updates every weekend, keep up the great work!
  6. The biggest problem I had is that my main striker, Ander Aguirre, scored 9 in 12 in the Europa League last season but could only get 2 in 12 in the Champions League this term. That's completely screwed us. Like you say, you get to that stage in tournament and you really need elite level players to make the difference.
  7. Good luck. I did this challenge earlier in the FM24 cycle and posted my journey on here as well. I was able to get India to a World Cup after many attempts and won a couple of AFC Champions Leagues. Probably the best achievement I've had on FM getting India to their first World Cup. Made a couple of ELITE World class Indian players as well.
  8. Any way to change the press officers faces? I have tried the downloads on here nothing works put them in every folder nothing seems to worl no press officer numbers are showing. I'm using fm base transparent skin with background
  9. March 2038. After two months of struggle, we found our form once again! The only loss came against league leaders Stafford Rangers, and in that game we conceded two penalties... that's not the winning formula. But that game was not the most interesting one. Even with a record-breaking 7-0 win this month, I think the most exciting game was the one against our "rivals" Stalybridge Celtic. They led 2-0, we led 4-2, they drew to 4-4 and in the end we won 5-4. This has to be the most action-packed match I've had in this save! It was also so, so important win as Stalybridge is fighting for the playoff spots with us. On top of our great league performances, we once again go and win a cup game at penalties! Table. A strong, strong month in the league, but we don't go up in the table as the teams around have found their form as well. We are guaranteed to finish at least 7th - so we are officially in the playoffs! Form. Our target men are the best! Well, they are really average as players, but somehow the role just fits them so well that they're average ratings are among the best in the league. Dugdale 31c I consider as a decent TM, but Broe 31d doesn't have much skills for the position, he's just tall. Vision objectives passed. These announcements came less than a week between them. The board is delighted with top-half finish and the fans think we have now established ourselves as a National League North team. Junior Coaching Budget. I got frustrated with the latest intake so I went to the board and asked for budget increase for junior coaching. They hesitated but after I pushed them hard, they agreed with me. I don't know if this makes sense financially, but I just want to have really good youth players - and I want to have them now! Upcoming fixtures. A weird rhythm with the games: Saturday, Friday, Monday, and Saturday. It would be cool to make it to the FA Trophy final, but we are against a side in the league above us. In the league we need to continue winning so we keep our chances of skipping the first playoff round alive.
  10. I really like to play the older fm 15. I would like to play gegenpressing approx. I tried everything, but it bothers me why my player retreats to the opponent or does not go to the ball, and I would like all my players to be aggressive
  11. Never managed or followed French football at all. This is thereby going to be a learning trip to me. I know finding a save that is interesting enough to stick to on FM is a bit difficult, especially if you want to do something special instead of just casual gameplay. I hope that this could be the save for you. I think in France it should be quite easy to focus heavily on youth development as PSG really is the only super team in the league.
  12. Pretty decent run in the league phase. The knockout phase is always tricky. The best players can always make a difference in every play.
  13. Situation one: character wants to be played in preferred position/role. I often run into problems with this, because I didn't notice the clause while negotiating. Flagging: when okaying the page before going on to the money side -- if a request explicitly causes a clash with existing tactical set up, then player is prompted to the effect that promise will impact tactical setup. Player can then review promise and act accordingly. Situation two: DoF has been asked to negotiate contract. In this situation, any promise should be referred to player for consent before proceeding. Alternatively, a distinction between direct and indirect (e.g. DoF) promises.
  14. JAN 2043 - Match Day 21 - Vs Liverpool A massive upset on the island as we hold out the highly fancied Liverpool in a tight encounter. We gave a League debut to Keeper, Nick Redmond, as usual Number 1, Adam Hamilton is on Asian Cup duty with Australia, and Redmond came up with a Player of the Match performance in keeping a clean sheet. The defence and midfield put in a massive shift, to shut down the Reds attack, limiting them to two shots on target. A brilliant result against one of the Leagues bigger clubs. A surprise win sends us back to 10th place. Up Next We turn our attention to Cup games for a while now, beginning with the League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg, away to Bristol City.
  15. Word! But then another question, sometimes when the general team personality "procs" on a player in the team, it can say something positive AND negative effected the player, do we know what attributes can affect said player from this?
  16. Congrats @Riebow! Actually went on holiday to Olot last week; definitely looked like a place that could be ready for CL glory in about 40 years or so
  17. So, new owners and the end of the season where we were playing for contention for the playoffs....how did we end the season? Well, there's certainly some greens in there, was that enough for us to make it beyond the regular season? We certainly did!!! And we were rewarded with a tie against Villareal B. However, the tie was effectively over after the first leg, we were decimated by them and not deserving a thing. Yeah, it was too much to overcome, just a 1-0 win at home means the tie finished 4-1 to them, we exited the playoffs. Here is how the table finished. Overall, it was a poor season. The away form we had throughout the season let us down big time otherwise we could've had a very good season. Here's the squad by goals. We also had Carlos Espi who was on 10 goals when he was recalled to Levante because I wasn't playing him as Poacher despite him playing every game. I hate that aspect of loans, I MAY have agreed to that, but come on!!!! Overall, though, it was a poor attacking showing. And continuing to show how bad we actually were despite reaching the playoffs, our average ratings over the season. Not a single player over 7.00. Pathetic! Getting away from the bad news....some very good news. This will help us immeasurably. Especially with the minimum 18 full time deals registration rule! And because of this, I've just signed a brilliant new contract. Potentially a new 6 year contract!! But now we're full time again, I'll have to offer a lot of new contracts, staff and players. We did actually play in the Copa Del Rey this year, but we lost in the first round to Girona so no story there! The finances do continue to dwindle, we'll be back in the red before we know it! Big Summer window ahead for us! I am excited to get stuck in! Until next time.
  18. JAN 2043 - Match Day 20 - Vs West Ham United A tough loss as we are again punished for failing to take our chances. We got the early goal, and should have been two or three up by the break. Those misses came back to bite us though as the Hammers were able to score twice through the second half to take all the points. Our first loss at home this season, and our first in 15 games, stretching back to last season. A second straight loss drops us to 11th. Up Next Another tough home match as we face Liverpool for the second time in just over a week.
  19. NATE DOGG! Thanks for picking up mate....silly me!
  20. The End Got a corrupted save file, can´t load it anymore. And I dont wanna go back more than a season to load the other save game, so it is good bye for this save. It wasn´t that much fun anyway
  21. Dont want to be that guy but my OCD wont let me be: is it Nantes way as in the graphics or Nates way as in the title Otherwise a solid club to play with, I remember that in my only-Bretagne players save with Guingamp, Nantes produced good players from the academy constantly (some of which I stole). Good luck!
  22. Brilliant, thanks @Zachary Whyte. I'll give it a go and see how it goes. Really appreciated. Cheers!
  1. Load more activity