All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, this does not reproduce for me. When loading up your save file, I was able to terminate a staff's contract and then offer them a job to the Spanish national team. Do you have a custom skin per chance?
  3. End of Season Review Season 2024/25 Lewes League Table - League Fixtures 1 - League Fixtures 2 F. A. Cup - F. A Trophy Squad Harrison Dudziak - Favour Fawunmi - Max Thompson Transfers In 1 - Transfers In 2 - Transfers Out Personal Contract Season Contract Start Date Contract Expiry Date Pre Tax Wage Post Tax Wage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ At start 24 June 2024 30 June 2025 £675 p/w £525 p/w 2024/25 26 March 2025 30 June 2026 £725 p/w ↑ £575 p/w ↑ Personal Coaching Data Season Reputation Qualifications Att Def Fit GkD GkH GkS Tac Tec Men SeP WWY Ada Det PlK YoK LoD PeM Mot -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At start Minimal (0.50*) None 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 3 1 5 1 1 1 1 1 2024/25 Minimal = (1.00*) ↑ National B ↑↑ 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 2 ↑ 1 = 1 = 1 = 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 6 ↑ 3 ↑ 3 = 1 = 6 ↑ 4 ↑ 5 ↑ 12 ↑ 6 ↑ 5 ↑ Club Facilities Season Training Facilities Youth Facilities Youth Level Corporate Facilities Junior Coaching Youth Recruitment Club Reputation ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At Start Below Average Below Average 4 Basic Fairly Basic Basic Local (1.00*) 2024/25 Below Average = Below Average = 4 = Basic = Adequate ↑↑ Average ↑↑ Local = (1.00*) = Season Record Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 55 50 9 3 130 49 +81 76.00% Overall Career Record After Season Played Won Drawn Lost Goals For Goals Against Goal Difference Win Percentage Time At Club ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2024/25 50 38 9 3 130 49 +81 76.00% 298 days Transfer Purchase Record Date Player Position Club Purchased From Country Transfer Fee ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 18 March 2025 Sandy Gauld Striker Chippenham Town England £2,500 Transfer Sale Record Date Player Position Club Sold To Country Transfer Fee ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Trophy Haul Season Competition Won -------------------------- 2024/25 Vanarama National League South Trophy Cabinet League Titles ------------- 1 x Vanarama National League South (2024/25) Cup Competition Victories ------------------------- Career Overview Season Champions League Europa League Europa Conference League League Position F.A. Cup Carabao Cup Achievements ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 2024/25 N/a N/a N/a Vanarama National League South 1st Third Qualifying Round N/a Promoted as champions. F. A. Trophy second round.
  4. It could be your custom views, perhaps try removing them and seeing if any difference occurs, or it could be one of your data tweaks, no borders maybe?
  5. I'm disappointed that your BVI newgen isn't getting capped straight away by the national team (I think they're good enough to play friendlies, if not qualifiers). Even at 15 I'd have thought the AI would realise that with his attributes and personality he would make a huge difference to their team. Unless, of course, the kid thinks he can make it in Scotland?
  6. Hallo, ich habe es noch einmal mit Ihrer Sicherungsdatei getestet und es hat bei mir funktioniert? Mein Rat ist, einfach weiterzumachen und es noch einmal zu versuchen. Vielleicht müssen Sie ein paar Mal auf Ihrer Seite klicken.
  7. and still haven't received an update, quite disappointed for FM this time 😞
  8. Yeah having read a bit more about it in FM, this appears to be the way forward. I've dumped most of my remaining summer 2024 transfer budget into wages (left a little aside in case anyone needs a renewal) now the window is closed; hopefully it recalculates before Winter 2025 window and gives me that bit more flexibility, as I had to leave two players out of my La Liga squad to fit in under the cap.
  9. I know. It is very apparent to the customers that FM24 was an afterthought. Unfortunately, SI still billed full price for this half worked game
  10. Thank you. Much Appreciated. Yes their finances are nuts, revenues too.
  11. Summer 2024 Following a successful first season a the Mestalla, preparation begins for a return to the Champions League, whilst also looking to bring on the young talent at my disposal. Inevitably the Saudi Pro League teams begin to circle however; Mouctar Diakhaby says he wants to leave, so I agree that he can go if an offer of £26m comes in - Al-Nassr oblige and so he's off. Not to be outdone, Al-Ahil come in for Thierry Rendall Correia; he Portuguese full-back wants £400k per week to stay, so I merrily accept the Saudi side's £30m offer and get to investing the money back into the squad. Yann Aurel Bisseck comes in at CB from Inter for £12m (possibly rising to £13.5m), replacing Diakhaby in the squad, while Ivan Fresneda makes his return to Spanish football for £18m (rising to £20.5m). Have I overpaid for the right back? Maybe, but I like the idea of building my Valencia side around home grown talent, so that Spanish passport puts my mind at ease, especially if he reaches his potential. The midfield also gets a boost, with Israeli wonderkid Anan Khalally joining for £2.2m from Maccabi Haifa, while Carlos Soler makes a spectacular return to Los Che after falling out of favour at PSG. Javi Guerra also becomes our highest paid player after agitating for a contract renewal, but the kid is so good, and versatile, I can't bear to see him part. Soler's arrival means I'm now retraining Guerra to play AMC rather than as a Segundo Volante (ATT) (albeit he did bloody well in that role last season). The only downside is that, despite a vastly improve financial position via sales, a 3rd placed finish, and the new seasons influx of sponsors cash, our wage cap doesn't rise - a long standing FM bug by the sounds of it. It means cutting one or two players out of our La Liga squad to make room, but we're still looking in good shape, and those players that miss out on the league squad still fit into our Champions League plans, where we boast eight HGC players, ad 15 HGN players from our squad of 25. Not bad. Season 2024/25 A rash of injuries right before the start of the new season has me slightly worried, but a tough opening fixture at Atletico Madrid ends in a 2-2 draw before we thump Betis 4-0 at home; a 1-1 draw at Levante is followed by another dominant home win, this time beating Real Sociedad 4-1 thanks to a Hugo Duro hat trick. We play Celta Vigo at home next in the league. The new Champions League format sees us drawn against Partizan, Rangers, Liverpool (eek), Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, PSV, Real Madrid (who we also have to play in the Spanish Supercup), and Porto - a tough set of fixtures, but one we might be able to come through if we play to our potential.
  12. use an adequate text editor with syntax highlighting. and try to remove font="fonts/title", or set the desired color colour="color"
  13. I can understand the frustration, the reason we've been unable to look into the minor UI issues that effect FM24 is because we are moving to the Unity Engine and creating a whole new UI. For more information see the link below. https://www.footballmanager.com/news/future-football-manager
  14. For this can you please create a support ticket with the link below. https://fmofficial.support/Ticket
  15. Thank you. I'm excited to get into this and taking them as far as I can!
  16. I use a halfback at the moment but I play either a 4-1-2-2-1, 4-1-2-1-1 I play the WB of attack, CWB on attack or support. The thing I might do that makes this work for me is in player instructions I set the WB to mark tight but NOT press. This seems to make the space behind the WB less vulnerable and when I take this instruction off I ship goals from crosses.
  17. No rule against senior affiliates. Just cant loan in anybody.
  18. Still on FMT21 and not enough time anymore to make a complete thread, but I am going to start a new career with the idea of only using players from the western Mediterranean islands (that would be Baleares, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily, Malta and other small ones). Something like a team of pirates from the Island attacking for Europe... Probably going to start in the 3rd Division of Italy, France or Spain. Olbia are a strong favorite just because they have a boat on the logo (and maybe also cause Sardinia is kind of in the middle of things). If I manage to survive past a season maybe I will get back here for updates.
  19. I was asking if this U17 tournament is regular U17 or if it replaces the U18 teams.
  20. Iis all about creating a balanced game world. So running a few leagues on full detail from each continent. Going into the advanced section and making sure parts of every continent are installed too. Using a large database. The aim is to create a balanced game world where every continent is well represented. There are articles on this forum that go into much more detail.
  21. Good luck with Saint Andrau, I've played as them in an older edition of FM and had fun.
  22. Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.12.20.fm is when I noticed the problem below, Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.09.05.fm is from a week before the first phantom B team game happens... In the past I've been frustrated when I will have friendlies auto-scheduled for my B team (or even main team), even if I selected to not let friendlies be scheduled for me. But those games would at least show up in the schedule, even I wasn't able to cancel them (also aggravating). Now I have a somewhat different issue. My Spanish B team (which is just so annoyingly useless, they've just sat there as a friendlies-only team for decades now, I really hate my FM can't make B teams matter) is playing hidden games against random teams in Nigeria, Congo, Bosnia and Germany. I have not scheduled these games, and they do not show up on B team fixtures. If you go to my B team fixtures you will see the last played game was a friendly against Porto B 24/10/38. But click on a player, like GK Daniel Simon, and go to his form and you'll see a host of games (starting in September) that he has played against those random teams as well as the games he played in that I actually scheduled and are visible on the fixtures game. I noticed this when an U19 player (Dumpierrez) showed up with fatigue issues. I couldn't figure out how that was possible, then I looked at his form and noticed him playing in all these extra games. He is an especially weird situation I think because he is assigned to u19 and not B, he is in my u19 starting line up. He has not been made available for B team minutes. But he has actually not played any games with the u19s, and has only played B team friendlies. If you select him and go to Squad the options are "move to A team" or "move to B team," which tells me he is on u19. But if you select "Available for u19" you'll see he has somehow been marked unavailable for u19s. I know I did not select this. Completely bizarre situation. Prayers for real, useful B teams in FM25!
  1. Load more activity