All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. FM24.4 ME24.2 EF 424 COV MC P101 ALL CUPS TH P93 FA BPD on cover FM24.4EFKnap 424 COV MC P101 ALLCUPSTHP93FA.fmf
  3. POSITIONAL REVIEW (I have highlighted homegrown players in blue in the charts). GK - Premier Target = 70.4 Rojas Fedorushchenko is our clear starter. He did well this season, but not as well as the previous season. Sidibe played a lot of the domestic games and continues to improve statistically. Santos didn't have great stats from his loan stint, but that didn't hurt his development. Rojas didn't grow much last season so likely has reached his plateau. Fedorushchenko didn't grow - 2 attributes up and 2 down. If we are lucky, we might get another point or two in ratings for him, but not enough to get to the Premier target. Sidibe's growth slowed last season. is still growing very well with his scouting report saying he is unlikely to improve. He has become homegrown now, so will definitely be our backup for a long time as it frees up another spot on the European rosters for an import. Santos had a nice development year on loan and could use another one as he won't get playtime with the first team. That will give us time to see if his growth will continue. His scouiting report says he can improve a lot in the future and he has 4 stars of potential which would give him a higher rating than Rojas if he can achieve it. Plan - Start Rojas and look for an upgrade on him. If we find an upgrade, sell Rojas. Give Sidibe playing time in league matches and easier cup matches and see if he can grow a bit. Loan Santos out.. try to get him on a team in a high reputation league.
  4. That's already been done my friend. Check out Rusty's file which is where I got the idea from.
  5. Thursday 5th January 2032 Íþróttabandalag Vestmannaeyja (Iceland) v Viking (Norway) Friendly -- Today's friendly is for the benefit of the players who didn't feature much in the UEFA Champions League against Manchester United and Porto. We'll try and give them a full 90 minutes if we can. -- We still have a few injury and fitness concerns but we're getting closer to a clean bill of health. -- -- A very good workout and a comfortable win, apart from the last 20 minutes when we got sloppy at the back and Íþróttabandalag Vestmannaeyja pulled two back. Unfortunately we didn't get all the starters through 90 minutes as we'd planned as Otto Rosengren felt his hamstring tighten and Runar Norheim twisted his ankle. We also subbed Edvin Austbø after about an hour once he'd scored his hat-trick.
  6. FM24.4 ME24.2 FM24.4EFKnap 424 COV MC P101 ALLCUPSTHP93FA.fmf EF 424 COV MC P101 ALL CUPS TH P93 FA BPD on cover FM24.4EFKnap 424 COV MC P101 ALLCUPSTHP93FA.fmf
  7. Hi Dan, Are you able to provide a copy of your save?
  8. Sounds like a halfback to me! You could try him as an IWB(d) as well, HB will give you that exact passing range + movement though.
  9. @Fenech Ahhh yes I cannot wait for this to be released, and I am so glad that you are coming back to do this legendary database. I remember getting this back in 2014 and it was honestly one of the best legends database that I have ever played, and well worth it.
  10. Anyone know why when I'm combining skin, the skin become laggy?
  11. Several things here : First and foremost, I spent the last two weeks trying to succeed with Marseille. Twice, it ended up at me being sacked off before the end of the first season. The board gives you around 50M to spent right before January mercato and, both times I bought good and reliable players in order to really upgrade the team and make it fit way more to the style of play I was reaching for. Despite good performances from some players (Aubameyang scoring for fun...), I always ended losing 1-4 at home against Nantes or Lorient. So, my take here is that Marseille squad sucks a lot during the first season (once again, FM sticks a lot to IRL hehehe). If someone manage to suck it up for the first season, you can get rid of dead woods and look for a brighter future! However, regarding your tactic, if nothing seems to be wrong with roles and Ti's, I see several issues. First, trying to play high and intense press with Correa (workrate of 7), Harit and Pellistri is very ambitious. Or suicidal. In my remain, Pellistri is more a target man type rather than a winger. Ounahi has poor finishing so CM(A) might not be the best role for him (switch him and Smith Rowe, it should be better). Mbemba lacks of composure to play as a single pivot. By playing 2 BPD (especially those two) you take a lot of risks. And Kurzawa is a very mediocre left back. So playing as an right inverted FB is not the right fit IMHO. Good luck with your save, you have a lot of courage to try to make Marseille succeed this year!
  12. Not a good round of results there, only 70,000 at Man Utd, good luck against Forest.
  13. Today
  14. Tuesday 3rd February 2032 Until Next Time... ... when we take on Feyenoord in the two-legged UEFA Champions League playoff, and... ...we play some more friendlies, and... ... the transfer window closes. -- February's Fixtures -- Thoughts, comments, general feedback appreciated. Any questions, just ask and I'll answer them if I can. Thank you for reading and following... and I greatly appreciate the comments as that's what genuinely keeps me motivated to continue updating about this save. Until next time...
  15. This is more of a feature request, we will note down your feedback, thank you.
  16. A cagey game opened up once they had a man sent off. We've got Arsenal in the semi-finals.
  17. Hello, if possible do you have a save file from before you had to call up the squad for those matches?
  18. The tactic looks fine and well balanced. Sometimes the team will just underperform, especially with mid tier players. Over confidence or lack of motivation may be a problem. Are you doing your press conferences and team talks? A bad pre-match press conference/team talk can put your players on a bad frame of mind. Maybe you are adding unnecesary pressure in a match you are expected to loose or you sound over confident in a very easy match an then your players don't play 100% ready. I think nervousnes plays a big part in recent FM editions. Edit: How about your squad rotation? Tired players tend to underperform
  19. Episode 119 - Champions League Playoffs | 2nd February 2032 "Champions League Playoffs draw" -- -- --
  20. Episode 119 - Champions League Playoffs | 1st February 2032 "Dynamics" -- Results -- Board Confidence -- Supporter Confidence -- Finances -- Dynamics
  21. This is something we are aware of and have logged. Unfortunately, we won't be able to fix this for '24.
  1. Load more activity