Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

g a year to load up! i gotta go out in 5mins so unless it hurries up!

Mine always seems to do that. Lappy is a bit slow as of late.

Will make a little update aswell later on tonight.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig

Soley will drop his wage demand, just keep offering.

Ebanks can be had for 0%. Use your parent for other loans as also 0%

My buys 1st & 2nd season

Yorick

Eros

Daminuta

Janota

Khalili

Ares

Mukendi

Nejc

Emil

Scribe

Soley

Utoh

Sabic

Svensson

Van Reusel

Most are young with a PA over 150

Tactics I use a modified Kimz V2.

Tom, okay mate, the computer can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. Looking forward to it tomorrow. icon14.gif

Zombie, nice signings mate and Cahais, Sburlea et al should be great when they come. Fab form in the league as well: keep it up. icon_smile.gif

Craig, right choice imo, altho that selection is pretty poor some of us have got Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs, so unlucky with that. Make sure you get Josh Wright tho. icon_cool.gif

jesse, wow good luck mate! icon_smile.gif

Zombie, fantastic result mate: Ganea and Soley you can't go wrong! icon_cool.gif

Just played Chelsea in the League Cup and played my second string, gave debut to the regen Eliassen and he goes and scores the winner to send us through 1-0! icon_biggrin.gif

Tbh mate, I would stick with Charlton cos you're very unlikely to get another one even if you terminate the link with them and almost certain not to get one if you don't terminate the link. Sorry for the bad news but Charlton aren't a bad parent club.

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Tbh mate, I would stick with Charlton cos you're very unlikely to get another one even if you terminate the link with them and almost certain not to get one if you don't terminate the link. Sorry for the bad news but Charlton aren't a bad parent club.

Okay mate. Thanks for the help on that,

Which Josh Wright is it that i should get?

Charlton CM Or the one on a free.

Wohoo! lol.

Thank's again people. To let you all know i am good on FM just not with teams below League 2.

So thank's to all the people which has helped me out once again.

Okay mate, we'll help you through the BSP and then you're on your own from there, and we expect straight promotions icon_wink.gif

Nah seriously we can help you from BSP to the Prem, 4 of us are (or have been) there iirc so help is at hand. icon_smile.gif

League Two Update

after first 3 games won 2 (3-2 away to Morecambe, then a 2-0 win at home to Walsall) drew the third (1-1 away to Grimsby, but Ganea got his first goal for the club icon_smile.gif)

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Okay mate, we'll help you through the BSP and then you're on your own from there, and we expect straight promotions icon_wink.gif

Nah seriously we can help you from BSP to the Prem, 4 of us are (or have been) there iirc so help is at hand. icon_smile.gif

Yep. Do you like to see a screenshot of my squad?

Recky, very nice mate. Keep it up and you'll be in League 1 in no time. icon14.gif

Craig, probably the best time to do it is when you've finished all the transfers or if you want some help on possibly improving the squad so whenever you're ready... icon_smile.gif

celtic 08haha i dont have any players i can sell for that price, ive got 1.2 million to spend and am looking for a right back and a striker, i found such a good ukrainian regen, pa of 188 and i cant get a work permit, infact ive lost 8 potential transfers to work permits

Originally posted by jess boi:

celtic 08haha i dont have any players i can sell for that price, ive got 1.2 million to spend and am looking for a right back and a striker, i found such a good ukrainian regen, pa of 188 and i cant get a work permit, infact ive lost 8 potential transfers to work permits

No luck mate

Originally posted by Gazza D:

Who said you couldn't win anything with youngsters

i have been promoted to league 2 with 5 games left to go, with a squad average age of 20

the only 3 players over 20 in my squad are javi heredia - 21, seyfo soley - 28 and kelvin jack - 31

Oxford 0-1 Liverpool

Peter Crouch scored a header thats when you know this is a game! Lucas got sent off in the 50th min and i had some good chances just players had no composure really never mind ill take the money and run lol.

jess yeah you need another GKcheck how much Bouzanis is? or Joao Carlos?

other than that just look for some bargains and regens in any position.

Gazza thats quite cool. you should post it in the bugs forum. never seen that happen before ive had it on the same day but with like 3 hours inbetween each match though.

Craig well done on the win mate, Matt will be pleased Harsanyi scored a couple lol

Originally posted by Sparky_07:

Had a really bad start to the season Liverpool away and lost 8-0 icon_eek.gif

I got Fenerbache in the Champions League qualifer drawn 3-3 away first leg

ouch 8-0 how did you manage that lol.

good luck aganst fenerbache 3 away goals you should be fine!

Just got the win against Halifax in the 2nd game of the season, 1-0 with the goal by Coulson. Quinn jus t got injured for me. I'll need a backup CB if not that someone who can play game in, game out.

Any suggestions? I've for 12k to spend.

Archived