Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Celtic 08:

Tom i'm playing him alot so he should reach potential but if he doesn't god just look at what he can be man

haha

well playing him alot risks him stopping at around 180-190CA to be honest it can depend on their determination which isnt too bad for him if the players determination is 20 then they are more likly to become amazing because they actually want to try to be!

anyways to be honest his stats at the moment arent half bad so will do you a good job!

Originally posted by ypresfr:

Tom, you're tactic is working amazingly (Played 14, Won 14 in all comps) but I'm still having trouble with the MC with the farrow. I've played Francisco there most of the season (Played 8, Scored 0, Assists 2) so he's not played very well and I've also tried Bernardo and Luis Jimenez there to no avail. Should I be looking to buy someone else in this position (or maybe a winger and move Wellington there) or do you have any ideas as to how to change the team instructions or perhaps what stats a player needs to play there successfully? Thanks mate. icon_smile.gif

glad its working mate icon_smile.gif how many you conceded did you beat man u 4-0 with it?

i dont know really. my players dont score bucket loads from that position its really linking up with the striker and swapping around it seems to confuse the defence alot.

but Terry Dixon has set up 11 in 13 from that poistion not scored though and everyone else i playe there has an Av R of over 7.3 so they should be playing well. not sure really. my wingers seem to be the ones who fire them in though!

Originally posted by Celtic 08:

I might loan him out

to be honest i wouldnt you cant guarantee what they will do with them. try and upgrade training facilities and get th best coaches you can. but just rotate him with ganea will be fine mate

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

I might loan him out

to be honest i wouldnt you cant guarantee what they will do with them. try and upgrade training facilities and get th best coaches you can. but just rotate him with ganea will be fine mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE> You can't guarentee what they will do with him that made me laugh mate it didn't sound right the way i read it

Yeah, I used it to beat Man Utd. icon_biggrin.gif Wellington and Higuain are scoring loads from the wings, it all seems perfect apart from that one position so I should be satisfied really. I hate being a perfectionnist lol! icon_rolleyes.gif

Should the Mc with farrow and striker swap places sorry? Cos they don't do on the version I've got so I'll change it if necessary.

few little things:

Sold Ludovic Mary for 70k plus clauses

and Kabamba Musasa for 95k plus clauses

and i just beat Chester 2-0 Goals from Ganea and Soley again lol.

they are 2nd in the league which puts me 32 points clear after 29 games ad 29 wins icon_smile.gif

haha well fraser thats just your mind there lol!

wow 2 goals in 14 thats brilliant! i havent tried it higher than league 2 so im glad you are looks like shoud be alright icon_biggrin.gif

nah i don thave them set to swap positions. have you realised the strikers and the wingers swap i find that confusing lol when they shouldnt only the wingers should.

i would have thought the player playing there would score a few more then they do i will loook into it though.

thats wicked against united!!

(did everyone see the chelsea score today icon_biggrin.gif)

Originally posted by ypresfr:

No, that's crap form. icon_wink.gif

its terrible! i should have won at least 40 out of 29 shouldnt i!! i have conceded 14 in those 29 most coming from free kicks i swear they never miss them when a freekick comes up in highlight mode!

Yeah, just don't smash Bolton like 8-0 next week and send us down that would be hell. icon_rolleyes.gif

Well I'll tweak the player instructions and see what I can do, and I'll also try Wellington there if he can't make it work no-one can lol!

Off now night guys. icon_smile.gif

has anyone ever signed Choco from Atletico Paranaense (Joao Carlos' Team)

i just got him on a free transfer icon_biggrin.gif looks pretty good! and only 19 CA 133 and PA 176 wow! brilliant for league 2! worth 1.3m already icon_smile.gif didnt think he would get a work permit love it!

shoulda just looked myself lol but effort loading it up! cheers mate!

as good as martins id take that any day lol! or ill take as good as agbonlahor!

Peterborough 2-4 Oxford (OG, Soley, Archibald and Choco on his debut) i love him already haha

zombie sent it mate! good luck with it are you in league one?

another great result

Oxford 4-0 Bournemouth (Ganea, Soley, Sburlea, Choco) scored a nice freekick this time looks like a good player for free lol and ganea and soley always score in the same game lol!

Originally posted by dexta200:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

Tom you lucky ba******

hahah how are you doing in your game mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm not playing atm but i think i'm top after something like 20 games thank god for Kaká

ahh he was recommended to me 1st season by scout but didnt have the money good shout! only problem is hes 1st team regular at Barnsley and i need a loan signing icon_frown.gif and then in 3months ill need another one. i got 2 bids in for Fabio and Lee Molyneax so fingers crossed.

Archived