Players Of Today In 99/00 Season

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When i buy the good players of today my coaches say they that i should offload them. Should I?

The good players of today have all been put down to a very low CA, so despite their high PA they will never really reach the heights you expect.

Cristiano Ronaldo, for example, has a PA of 197 but starts at about 30 or so, he will be lucky to reach a PA of 140/150 and will never be world player of the year on this DB.

A lot of players also have rubbish physical attributes for their age - I don't think the creator of this DB has thought it through in regards to this side of things.

It's an impressive amount of work, and the research must have taken a while (a long time!), Kudos goes to the creator. But be wary when signing 'today's stars' - they won't be as good as you might think.

Just started a game on this database and it's great fun..I have just offered contracts to Ribery and C. Ronaldo, would be amazing if I can get them playing in the green and white hoops:D

:thdn:, I'm trying to get Ronaldihno and Kaka for Rangers :D.

In my game Pavlyuchenko is available on a free transfer from Dynamo Stavropol. :thup:

Yeah there is good players available but they will never reach their targets of CA.

As Wee Aja says there is a lot of effort put in but the younger players have terrible stats tbh and will never become the world class players they should be.

Also where is Hutton and Ross McCormack in the Rangers team? McCormack might be too young.

Would have been better if everything on this DB had been altered to fit the 99/00 season. Same stadium/capacities, same board members, same managers, same finances etc etc.

I'm tempted to load up the editor and have a noodle around in there, see what I can come up with.

Loads of player attributes need drastically changed, anyone seen Alan Shearer? He's crap. Then Robbie Fowler and Ronaldinho have the natural fitness, pace etc that they have today, which doesn't make sense.

I'll reiterate though, still an impressive amount of work has obviously went into this.

The younger players on the game have stats and CAs that are way too low take a look at Rooney, C. Ronaldo and Tevez. I highly doubt any of them will become world class with the stats that they have.

This looks like a fun database to play once its been through a bit of editing to iron out the kinks it will be wicked. Must take alot of work to do.

Zizou under-rated. :(

Flair 13 for example? :/

Ginola and Okocha have got 8 for flair thats an even bigger crime lol.

Romario only has 14 for finishing I know he is 33 but that means Dave Kitson is better than one of the best finishers ever.

rooneyj.th.jpg

This is the problem with buying the young stars of today there is noway with them stats even though he is 14 that Rooney will become any good.

They're awful stats for Rooney, 1 for strength :eek:. Hopefully they'll get better as you move further on in the game.

Archived