The rest of our friendly matches went like this

Verona 2 - 2 Lemona

Cagliari 2 - 2 Lemona

Villauneuva 2 - 0 Lemona

Beasain 1 - 1 Lemona

Deportivo 1 - 1 Lemona

Other matches:

Lemona U19s 2 - 1 Lecena U19s

No wins but most teams we played were stronger than us. Although we should have defeated Villauneuva. U19 side did good to even though

i did not manage them.

In other news our parent club Athletic loaned Ander Gago who is worth 180k. Plays in the D R position and should get plenty of games this

season which will start soon.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll not do a full update, but played a couple of games for Doncaster last night, and i have secured promotion to the Championship at the first attempt!! \o/ i have one more match to go, and am a point behind Forest, so i have an outside chance of the title...

i'm not going to take all of the credit for this, as when i took over at the end of December we were 2nd, but i have managed not to mess it up, and we'll be playing in the Championship next season! icon_biggrin.gif

now for the title....

Nice one rlipscombe. A title would enhance your career no-end so really go for it!

Amazingly at United I turned it all around! We've won our last 9 and only drawn twice in the last 15 icon_eek.gif

Sadly we left it all too late. With 3 games to go we're ten points behind the two leaders and are going to have to settle for the playoffs. It's frustrating because any year all the way back to, well, ever, and we'd have achieved automatic promotion. This year we've just been unfortunate to be up against two seriously strong sides in Bolton and Middlesboro. Oh well...we need to keep the momentum going into the playoffs. It'll be a disgrace if we don't go up!

i will go for it, don't worry about that!! i play relegated Bournemouth, while Forest play top-10 Tranmere... i hope to win, so hopefully Tranmere will do me a favour.

good luck for play-offs. sure the run you're on, you'll make it.

Season 2021/22 - Manchester United

So, after leading Wigan to the Premiership a dramatic event occurred in my career. Man Utd had gone the other way as we'd gone up and sensationally approached me to lead their charge back to the Premiership. With the task seeming nigh on impossible at Wigan I decided to jump ship and take the reigns at formerly the biggest club in the world. It was an exciting time but there were problems.

The new United board wanted promotion and by the end of the 3 year contract to be challenging for the Premiership title. This was a lot of pressure but something I was ready to take on. The wage bill was the other problem - Messi and Micah Richards eating up three quarters of it by themselves. This restricted me to signing 3 players in the pre season. A defender on loan, a versatile Italian defender and Javi Torres, the young Spanish prodigy from Elche. I was content with the squad at the start of the season, we had good attacking options and I prepared to take a gung-ho Keegan approach and 'score more than them'. After the first couple of months it became painfully obvious that this wouldn't work and I desparately needed new defenders!

So January came and I went shopping. A Czech centre back who did a sterling job, a French DM who was also superb in the second half of the season and a Brazilian AM who is showing plenty of promise. I also found the player I was looking for to fill the Sweeper position. This took a while but eventually I discovered this Italian who over time would be converted from a DC/DM to a SW. So things were looking good for the post-January period icon14.gif

Unsuprisingly our form really took off, we went on a remarkable run after the Jan transfer window (from Feb onwards) of 18 games unbeaten. We didn't lose after the transfer window icon_smile.gif. Despite this Bolton and Boro had too strong a lead and ran away with promotion. Both of them broke the points record for the Championship icon_rolleyes.gif Here's the final table (pre playoffs)

So we were left with the playoffs and in the form we were in we were seen as favourites to go up. This was confirmed in the semis as we demolished Stoke. I thought the 5-1 away win was impressive (it was, Rob Jacobs hit all 5!) but the home leg was something else. We played free flowing football and won 8-0! Jacobs hit another 4. We had Coventry in the final. They'd finished 5th and we'd drawn at the Ricoh 2-2 in the penultimate game of the season. Amazingly we suffered a tragic amount of injuries leading up to the final. First Miguel Navas our Argentinian left winger tore his calf muscle. Then captain James Chester damaged his knee cap. Luis Javier Pastor, our right winger was already out and only expected to be 80% fit for the final and suddenly we were down 3 key players!

Either way I thought our form would take us past Coventry. I was wrong. We were dominated in the first half and were lucky to go in 0-0. Despite my best efforts to motivate the players we fell one behind minutes into the second half. We tried everything to get back into the game and really were going all out for it. But nothing fell for us. Andrieux was the guilty man for missing practically an open goal in the 85th minute. From here I knew I'd failed. We lost 1-0 and weren't going up. I can only hope that the board remember our good second half of the season form and try to stick with me. Otherwise it could be curtains for my United career already. Here's the Squad

All in all a disappointing season icon_frown.gif

Career so far

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Season Team Country League Finish Achievements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07/08 Stranraer (left 9.6.08) Scotland 4th in Scot D3 Promotion via Playoffs

08/09 Val di Sangro (joined 2.7.08) Italy 2nd in C2/C Promotion via Playoffs

09/10 Val di Sangro Italy 13th in C1/B

10/11 Val di Sangro Italy 7th in C1/B

11/12 Val di Sangro Italy 6th in C1/B

12/13 Val di Sangro (left 5.6.13) Italy 2nd in C1/B Lost in Playoff Semi's

12/13 Brechin City (joined 25.6.13, left 10.8.13)

13/14 Ancona (joined 16.3.14) Italy 4th in C2/A Lost in Playoff Semi's

14/15 Ancona Italy 1st in C2/A Promotion, C2 Super Cup Winners

15/16 Ancona Italy 9th in C1/A

16/17 Ancona Italy 4th in C1/A Lost in Playoff Final

17/18 Ancona Italy 1st in C1/A Promotion, Serie C Cup Winners, Serie C1 Super Cup runners up

18/19 Ancona (left 29.8.18) Italy

18/19 Elche (joined 3.3.19) Spain 9th in Liga BBVA

19/20 Elche (left 27.5.20) Spain 4th in Liga BBVA

20/21 Wigan (joined 27.5.20) England 1st in Championship Promotion

21/22 Wigan (left 4.8.21)

21/22 Manchester United (joined 4.8.21) England 3rd in Championship Lost in Playoff Final

</pre>

unlucky iacovone... next year i'm sure, should they keep you on.

Javi Torres looks like he's developing quite well. it'll be interesting to see how much further he can go.

how much longer are Messi & Richards contracted for? either of them expire soon?

Originally posted by iacovone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I might be getting sacked from Basingstoke \o/.

Applied for the vacant position at Strasbourg in Ligue 2 Orange, didn't get the job now the board want me to resign.

Yeah good luck.

So what happened? Job hunting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, not yet, my game is still in the whole processing stage, im not even out of July yet.

I think I'll try and take this team as far as I can then look to leave.

Also applied for the vacant Greece and Cameroon jobs which I didn't get.

icon_frown.gif

unlucky iacovone... next year i'm sure, should they keep you on.

Javi Torres looks like he's developing quite well. it'll be interesting to see how much further he can go.

how much longer are Messi & Richards contracted for? either of them expire soon?

Sorry should have mentioned - I managed to sell Micah Richards on deadline day of the summer transfer window so that was fine, gave me some room for the next window. Messi on the other hand didn't want to terminate his contract and no-one was interested. So he was in my reserves all season until April when the board finally agreed to let him go on a free for 1.5mill compensation icon_rolleyes.gif

Javi Torres has lived up to my expectations. 25 League assists icon_eek.gif

I was also thinking that so long as I keep my job, another year in the Championship will be quite good for us. I've got a lot of youngsters that will benefit from another year of development. Although we could quite quickly go bankrupt icon_frown.gif

unlucky iacovone, nothing's more frustrating than JUST missing out on promotion then facing up to another season slugging it out.

That's the second time in my career that I've lost a playoff final. Not cool. /o\

Wow!! never know there is a thread like this one. I have played as Liverpool before and after the first patch and conquer both domestically and continentally. When the 8.0.2 patch was out, I decided to start off with a new career aiming to win every League title and cup in England, Spain, Italy, Holland, France, Protugal and Germany.

Before i started the game I load the 7 leagues in Europe (all of them top flight). I started the game as umemployed and applied for both PSV and Ajax as there are the only two managerless club at the beginning of the game. Rejected by ajax but offered by PSV. I went on and win both the League title in the 1st season and reached last 16 in UCL.

Won only the Laegue cup in the 2nd season still as PSV. Finished 2nd in the League and again knocked out in the last 16 of UCL.

In the 3rd season, I completed a double where i won both the League title and the Cup but still finished last 16 in the UCL. I was offered a contract by both Tottenham and Werder Breman before the end of the 3rd season. I decided to sign for werder breman as I have never played the German League before.

When I arrived in werder breman, Diego was already sold to AC milan. Bought Jiminez to fill in the lack of creativity in the midfield. End up winning the double (League title and cup) in the first season and finished at last 16 in UCL again.

The achievement of my second season in Werder breman is the same as my first, winning the double but advanced to the quarter final in UCL and KOed by Real Madrid.

I have decided to move on to a bigger club and with managers of Inter Milan and Man UTD under pressure, I quited werder Breman and applied for both clubs. Rejected by Man UTD and was put on hold by Inter Milan. While waiting for an answer, I was offered a contract by Arsenal. Although I would prefer playing clubs outside England but I was attracted by the Huge Transfer budget on 130mil pound. So i have decided to sign for Arsenal.

So I started my 6th Season with Arsenal where I realised that the team needs serious strengthening and Arsenal wasn't qualified for UCL. Bought a lot of players. Currently 1st in Prem. Won the League cup. On course to the FA cup and UEFA cup final. Looking forward to win the quadreple.

Doncaster Rovers - League One, England - Season 2007/08

My first job took me to Doncaster Rovers, of League One. i took over at christmas time, after the previous manager, Sean O'Driscoll left for Wolves. Doncaster were in 2nd place when i took over, so i won't claim to have taken the hardest job in the world, but living local to Doncaster irl, i went for it. the board had limited expectations for the season, but i hoped to push for promotion.

we sp[ent most of the remaining games in the top 3 or four, with promotion finally secured on the penultimate game. We wnt into the final game a point behind Notts Forest, with a home game against bottom-side Bournemouth. A comfortable 3-0 win meant that should Forest fail to win, we were champions. Forest drew 1-1, and we were CHAMPIONS!! icon_biggrin.gif. i was delighted, and so were the board and fans.

i can't believe that i managed to win the league, and that we'll be playing Championship football next season. we were always around the top two, but we did have a couple of wobbles, as the graph shows.

Squad

Transfers

players of note included James Hayter, Mark Fotheringham and Dorien Dervite.

my season was complete, when i got this message: Manager of the Season Not bad for 5 months work!!

my aim for next season is to establish Doncaster in the Championship. i am pretty settled, and barring an offer from a big club, or Sheffield Wednesday, who were relegated and went the other way, it'll be another season at Doncaster for me. My career has begun.

Well done mate icon_smile.gif

Champions is a great first achievement to put on the CV icon14.gif

Good to see Tottenham youngster Monsieur Dervitte performing well too. Good luck in the Championship.

i think it is too!beginners luck maybe...

Dervite did well for me, definately. tightened up the back a lot. may have to bring him back this season.

board expect me to struggle to avoid relegation. i'm going for mid-table, with £200k to spend...

we shall see.

Havant & W - Season 08/09 - BBS Champions

A great season, we led virtually the whole way, breaking the BBS points record (96) aswell as the goals scored record (130).

In the cups, we reached the 1st round of the FA Cup before losing 4-2 at Leeds, reached the 2nd round of the FA Trophy, but our best cup run was in the Setanta Shield, where we lost 3-1 to eventual winners Salisbury in the quarter-finals.

I was quite fortunate to have got in players that could score goals, mainly Danijel Subotic, who scored 53 goals in 38 games! Of course this meant an awful lot of assists, with my main CM and AMR getting 20+ each.

Squad

League Table

So bring on the BSP! That's if I stay, would be tempted if League Two and above or abroad came calling, but I'm enjoying it here so I won't willingly seek a new job.

This next bit stolen from dafuge....

Career so far

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Havant & W (20.3.08) England Blue Square South 7th Took over in 7th late March

2008/09 Havant & W England Blue Square South 1st BSS Champions, Setanta Shield QFs

</pre>

He looks good happyslappy, did he come through the youth system? If only his finishing was slightly higher. (although at that level it probably won't matter that much)

No sadly, he was a kid that just appeared on my player search screen, so I got my scout to take a look at him, he was impressed so I took him on.

14/15 - FC Gratkorn

Media Prediction - 10th from 10

Transfer Budget - 0 but a whopping 5% of what we make from sales

Wage Budget - 1.61m per annum

It seems a world away since i last wrote an update for Gratkorn, more likely about 4 days or something but much has gone on since then. We were in Europe for starters and oh my what a season...

I mentioned my aim for the season was to win at least 10games and push on for 7th place. I managed that comfortably, it was more the case of how many would we lose. We drew far too many again this season which hampered our further progress but from the looks of the table there wasn't much more progression needed. I was utterly flabbergasted by the way my team could play sometimes, we were ruthless in attack, ending up top goal scorers in the league and most probably the whole of Austria. Although for next season i need to tighten that defence up. I will add that it took us around 7 or 8 games to win a game this season which is shocking, only if we had won 3 games from those 7 or 8.

Our UEFA cup run was awesome, i thought we'd go and just enjoy ourselves but it was there to play for. The run went as shown below.

First Qual Round

beat Libertas 11-0 on aggregate

Second Qual Round

beat Red Star on away goals 4-4 on aggregate

1st Leg

2nd Leg

1st Round

beat Trabzonspor 6-4 on aggregate

1st Leg

2nd Leg

Group Stage

drawn with PSV, Lens, Middlesbrough and Standard

Finished 3rd

Win V Lens

Win V Standard

Lost 3-0 to boro and 5-3 to PSV

1st Round Knockout

Lost 11-8 on aggregate to Tottenham

1st Leg

2nd Leg

So an unbelievable run, was extremely pleased with the amount of goals we managed to score. especially against tottenham.

The squad is looking much better now but still has a lot of room for improvement. As i said defence was leaky at times but the attack made up for that most of the time. Some sort of Keegan-esque style of however many you score we'll score more.

Transfers looked like that, managed to bring in some quality players which showed, experience in Djuric and 33 year old Arsharvin helped after after the small mid season break. Nikischer now rated my best player according to my Assman, was a fantastic signing, took a while to settle but soon as he did, WOW. Abass was fantastic again this season, scored a load of goals but is getting on a little, gonna bring in a few younger future replacements for him. Rujovic was quite unbelievable again this season. Helping himself to a lot of assists while chipping in with the goals. But now he is unhappy and feels he should move on. I rejected a transfer request and still have him contracted for 2 seasons. May gamble with keeping him unless a big bid comes in for him.

Finances are still in the red but not as much so, only around 250k compared to about a million at one point in the season. The capacity was once again increased. In fact doubled to 4200, which is helping but we could still fill that at least 5 times over i reckon. Club Info

For next season we need to strengthen in defence. Look for some up and coming youngsters to add some more depth and for the future. Ideally the stadium needs to be increased nevermind the cost and hopefully our european success can continue into this next season as we look to do battle in the UEFA cup again.

Been tipped favourite to become managed of Bournemouth, Oxford and Shrewsbury (all League Two next season, Shrewsbury relegated from League One), will keep an eye on any job that becomes available.

Main focus now though is 1st July, when players start being released. Hopefully can trial some Dutch gems like last time, my squad is strong enough to cope in the BSP already imo, just needs a few more bodies to make it strong enough to be a challenger really.

I've decided to leave Havant & W, and joined Huddersfield, recently relegated to League Two.

They've got a small squad (a few pre-arranged transfers coming), so there's a rebuilding job to be done, scouring the free market already, and looking who's contracts are up in the summer (a few decent Prem players interested in moving to us).

Got some money to spend too just in case, aswell as quite a big wage budget compared to Havant, but a lot of it is taken up by the current players, may need to cut it a bit.

following my promotion (and derby's relegation) i lost my parent club (not that i got anything from them last season...) i asked for a new one and my board went and signed an agreement with.... Atletico Madrid!! icon_eek.gif

they have sent me three players (two CB's and 1 AMC/FC) the defenders aren't too great but will add strength in depth. the young forward however looks pretty decent, and may well play a part in my season. i might have a look at their B team to see if there are a couple more 'gems' i could polish... icon_rolleyes.gif

exciting times for little Doncaster...

Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

I've decided to leave Havant & W, and joined Huddersfield, recently relegated to League Two.

They've got a small squad (a few pre-arranged transfers coming), so there's a rebuilding job to be done, scouring the free market already, and looking who's contracts are up in the summer (a few decent Prem players interested in moving to us).

Got some money to spend too just in case, aswell as quite a big wage budget compared to Havant, but a lot of it is taken up by the current players, may need to cut it a bit.

good luck wisla - Huddersfield have a decent set-up so i reckon you could have success there... icon14.gif

Gonna start here..

I have loade these Leagues

and here is my Manager Profile

Have some personal goals also in this game, like getting my hometown Frederikshavn, Denmark up to where the glory is icon_smile.gif

Just waiting for them to promote icon_wink.gif

But for now i am gonna work for B1908

My ambitions arent that big with this club, just need to stay clear of the relegationzone.

Another goal is to try and get as much as possible in salary/pr week

and see where that lands me in the world icon_biggrin.gif

But will post more later icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

good luck wisla - Huddersfield have a decent set-up so i reckon you could have success there... icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks icon14.gif got a good sized squad now, maybe another CB and a 3rd keeper and I'll be ready to push for promotion this season. Got quite a few players who are apparently "championship level", even a leading star (Cedric Baseya, just arrived on a free from Southampton).

Spent no money so far (former manager spent a few on the pre-arranged deals), and am about to sell the current club captain so that should chop a bit off the wage bill and bring in some money.

Good luck to you aswell in the Championship with Doncaster - a bit of a strange parent club to get aswell! I have Wigan, not too many good players there, but they've sent me a decent striker who my assman thinks is the best at the club.

Well halfway through my debut season in seria B, and things going rather well. Predicted last place but sitting nicely in 16th (of 22), 10 points above the drop zone.

Will decide on my options after this season - i'll stay if i think i can really push on towards serie A, but i think that may be one step too far, this club really is quite small. only worth about 3million and stadium only houses 7000, compared to 20-30000 for others in this division...

Well halfway through my debut season in seria B, and things going rather well. Predicted last place but sitting nicely in 16th (of 22), 10 points above the drop zone.

Will decide on my options after this season - i'll stay if i think i can really push on towards serie A, but i think that may be one step too far, this club really is quite small. only worth about 3million and stadium only houses 7000, compared to 20-30000 for others in this division...

Yeah thats the problem I had with Ancona, did well to get them to Serie B but there wasn't enough short-term potential to get them into Serie A and it became quite an easy decision to leave in the end. Good luck icon14.gif

why wouldn't Doncaster have atletico Madrid as a parent club?? i can't say i've ever been to Madrid - maybe they're very similar town/cities icon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gif

edging towards that start of my season now. this season will see Doncaster have truly 'big name' players for the first time. already signed are Nolberto Solano (who apparently is a great signing for the Championship) and Johan Micoud (a good player for a premier league club!!) also trialing Stelios Giannakopoulos and Vratislav Lokvenc (sp). they may be getting on a bit, but could add valuable experience... i do need to strengthen at CB and ST though as i feel we are weak in these positions.

should be interesting times ahead for little Doncaster.

Originally posted by dafuge:

Another noob question, if apply for jobs while under contract at Braintree, will that put my position under pressure, especially when I am due to sign a new contract?

Depends, sometimes you get media questions asking you whether you want to leave etc, if you say yes, you will probably either be sacked, or forced to resign.

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Another noob question, if apply for jobs while under contract at Braintree, will that put my position under pressure, especially when I am due to sign a new contract?

Depends, sometimes you get media questions asking you whether you want to leave etc, if you say yes, you will probably either be sacked, or forced to resign. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not talking about the media comments, I was wondering about actually applying for jobs while under contract at a club.

Originally posted by dafuge:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dafuge:

Depends, sometimes you get media questions asking you whether you want to leave etc, if you say yes, you will probably either be sacked, or forced to resign. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not talking about the media comments, I was wondering about actually applying for jobs while under contract at a club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, the media comment normally comes if you apply for a new job when you're already at one.

I would only apply if you think you've got a realistic chance of being given the job. Most applications are frowned upon but depending on how long and well you've done at your current club the board will be more lenient. After being at Ancona for 5/6(IIRC) years I could apply and get away with it. Hope that helps.

On the Man Utd front we have good and bad news.

The good news is we're leading the Championship with 19 games to go. The bad news is we're losing £5million a month despite being 200k under budget. And now my chairman has got into the habit of selling off my players. It could be a long final 19 games icon_frown.gif

I would only apply if you think you've got a realistic chance of being given the job. Most applications are frowned upon but depending on how long and well you've done at your current club the board will be more lenient. After being at Ancona for 5/6(IIRC) years I could apply and get away with it. Hope that helps.

Thanks, it's probably a bit early then, I'm just at the end of my 2nd full season.

dafuge, in reply to your original question, I applied for the Strasbourg position, got the media question, said that I loved my time at Basingstoke but felt the time was right to move, the board gave me the option to resign with my dignity intact, didn't.

Now I'm 5th in the Blue Square Premier, into the 3rd round of the F.A. Cup, have a bank balance of £500k and the fans/board love me.

icon_biggrin.gif

Bet they're glad they didn't sack me huh?

Hmmm you know viruses suck. I got one on my laptop and has to reformat...grrr

So now restarting and saving everything to my external drive instead don't wanna lose it all again icon_smile.gif

So restarted with the following leagues

Belarus

Bulgaria

Czech Republic

Croatia

Ukraine

Russia

Serbia

Slovakia

Slovenia

Romania

Germany

Poland

Hmmm I think thats all of them, any way all the playable leagues East of Germany i believe, I think I got them all haha, if not oh well having fun in eastern europe anyway.

Speculation over my future is mounting as I am linked with League 2 Yeovil, Stevenage and League 1 Accrington, all within a couple of days. To top it off I got the 'dafuge could leave Braintree' message as the board worry about me not signing a new contract.

I'm seriously thinking about leaving Basingstoke, we have over £800k in the bank but the board aren't willing to let me spend a penny of it!

Just as well because my contract is up at the end of the season and with the squad I have built, i doubt they'd risk losing me.

2010/11 Season Review - Braintree Town in the Blue Square Premier

After romping the BSS last season I honestly thought I had a chance of challenging for promotion in the BSP this season.

League Table

League Positions Graph

It soon became obvious that I wouldn't challenge for promotion and my season fizzled out into mid table mediocrity.

Squad

Transfers

Didn't really change a lot as I was banking on my youngsters making the step up in the new league. After my chairman sold my GK I brought in a loan from parent club Southend to cover him.

Star Player

Contributed loads form midfield, even got close to my strikers for goals.

Star of the future 1

Star of the future 2

Both great looking youngsters who look like they have bright futures.

My final game at Braintree

Speculation over my future was rife as I had not received a new contract from Braintree and I was being linked with various clubs. This turned out to be my last game in charge and what a game.

MK Dons

I jumped at the chance when I was offered my first job, taking charge at MK Dons. I was slightly worried about their expectations though as this was the league table when I took charge.

My first match

They had been on a run of 5 defeats, so this was a nice way to start my time at MK Dons.

Career so far

Season Team Country League League Finish Achievements

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007/08 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 15th Took over with 10 games left

2008/09 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 4th Lost in playoff final

2009/10 Braintree Town England Blue Square South 1st League winners, promoted

2010/11 Braintree Town England Blue Square Premier 12th Left after 44 games

2010/11 MK Dons England League 1 24th Relegated, took over with 1 game left

</pre>

Archived