Official Patch 9.3.0. Feedback Thread

Err - that was in the game anyway, wasn't it? There are no set criteria (as in "win 2 trophies on the trot), but it's certainly happened in my game for me as Watford manager, and very nice when it happens too.

It seems to work if you take a lower league club to the top but Im hoping this patch will mean that those of us that are very sucessful at top clubs can also make favoured personel. I have been at Liverpool for 10 years and won 6 ECC and 8 PL's and im not even a favourite.:eek:

Any real liverpool manager who managed this would be honoured for life. I do have my own stadium though :cool:

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I am worried about is whether they have fixed the 'the bojan bug' and the amc rating problem - I havent seen them in the patch list, but that maybe because i am blind :)

just played my first game with my favoured 4-2-3-1 formation and my AMC had a much improved rating based on 9.2:thup:

• SI Staff
Did they fix the network problem between MAC and PC computers. (different score bug)

We've worked really hard on it and it has been improved to the extent which it hasn't reproduced in testing in the last few weeks so hopefully its been all but eradicated :thup:

• SI Staff
Anyone know if Darlington have -10?

No. That occurred yesterday as is therefore too late for us to have updated!

Also, Weymouth's player exodus occurred after our data was locked for this update.

Any data questions, please visit that forum.

• Administrators

Yeah the Steam update may be slow for some users, as has been said the traffic will be a factor here. Saying that I expect it'll be better now then when loads of people finish work and log on for the first time after! :D

Either way I'm sure you'll be playing patch FM relatively soon.

• Administrators
- Mourinho sacked a week before the Champions League final.

What does that mean exactly?

We found an occurrence within the game where he was sacked as Inter manager a week before the CL final (he was doing relatively poor in the league). Obviously their European position should have been taken into greater account, especially just a week before the final so that error has been fixed.

• SI Staff
It is said to start a new game to get the full fixes in your game, what sort of fixes won't be changed if you continue a save game?

Obviously you won't get Competition changes and database changes.

Answered your own question there! Thats basically it

It is said to start a new game to get the full fixes in your game, what sort of fixes won't be changed if you continue a save game?

Obviously you won't get Competition changes and database changes.

Those are the only ones you won't get I think...

Archived