Post-patch (9.2.0) data editor recommendations

Dean Gripton

• SI Staff

HI there.

The following post is a list of factual data amendments that I will recommend that all budding editors use with their in-game Data Editor, if they wish to be totally up to date when they start any new FM game in England using the 9.2.0 patch.

This list will not be recommending any specific changes in any player's CA, PA or individual attributes, but simply be a list of managerial changes/transfers/player moves/factual errors or omissions* that I believe you would need in order to have a more accurate English database.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'll leave this thread open, but with the following provisos:

- The list included below shall be updated as often as I can.

- Suggestions are welcomed as long as they fit the list* above. I shall not be allowing suggestions for Bernard Longtrousers' passing stat or Johnny Bellbottom's transfer value.

- This list presumes that the patch (9.2.0) has been downloaded. ie Juande Ramos is at Real Madrid in your latest database.

- If you wish to discuss any individual player, non-player or club information, that is left in the appropriate club thread in the Data Issues forum. The list of club threads is sticked here.

If posts in this thread are inappropriate, they will be deleted.

• SI Staff

Sam Allardyce and his assistant Neil McDonald were appointed at Blackburn after the database used for the patch was extracted.

Other suggested changes:

Val Teixeira has left Chesterfield.

I shall add to this list as appropriate over the coming weeks, bearing in mind it is Xmas and I shall be taking some holiday time. As mentioned above, feel free to suggest editor changes as permitted above.

Daniel Parejo is no longer on loan at QPR

Tim Flowers is no longer Assistant Manager at QPR

Bruno Oliveira is the Assistant Manager at QPR

Lee Camp should be on loan to Notts Forest

Adam Bolder should be on loan at Millwall

Rowan Vine and Akos Buzsaky are out till the end of the season.

Another thing with QPR, it has Giani Paladini as Chairman (when it should be Flavio Briatore) and Giano Paladini should be probably more like the Director of Football or something along those lines.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/StaffDirectory/0,,10373,00.html

Lee clark ex norwich assistant manager now huddersfield town manager -

and wow just today announced the ex-newcastle assistant manager legend Terry McDermott is Lee Clarks assistant manager

as a Terrier oh my god im shocked, amazed, in awe right at this moment

Javier Mascherano still has the 80% of transfer owed to third party clause. Liverpool bought him for £16 million earlier this year, which meant that they fully owned him and he no loger had third party ties.

Not in my game? It's been removed.

Cafu playing for Garforth Town (who aren't even on the game, just needed to be said as theyre in the eighth tier of english football and Cafu was playing for AC Milan last season haha)

Actually no.

Garforth are on the game.

And Clifford (Their manager) doesn't expect him to make his cameo appearences until April.

"He's likely to be coming in April to just play a few games," said Clifford.

Clearly states at the top that this thread is not for suggestions on CA or PA changes.

Look now yor following me stop been a pathetic stalker. Gorw up and please get a life you're probably unemployed no family friends and only company is a lonley CD drive which you play with. Man this guy is an embarssment.

Archived