FM08: Official Man City Thread

Kaz_1983...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also started a game with man city!

----isakson-----

richards---corluka--dunne---garrido(ball)

-------flamini(loan)----

-----elano---johnson----

ireland-------------------petrov

---------bianchi--------

ive got baptista on loan, he's pretty good, scored a few important goals!

am 2nd at xmas!

£19million to spend, any ideas??

Originally posted by the pernambucano of football remainders:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

Click here

how do you put the kits into the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Extract them to My Documents > Spoorts Interactive > FM 08 > Make a folder and call them Graphics and stick them in there.

Originally posted by marcftm:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by the pernambucano of football remainders:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hexhamlad:

Click here

how do you put the kits into the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do there only work once you begin a new game?

Extract them to My Documents > Spoorts Interactive > FM 08 > Make a folder and call them Graphics and stick them in there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

I decided to start a new game as Man City, but have no idea who would be good signings for them! I have about £27mil transfers after adjustment, and apart from the adjudgstment,, the only thing i have done is ask for a feeder club!

I need staff and players please! Thanks!

well i started by getting defoe(10M) Lennon(9M),Stancu (250K) and ignashevich(free) as well as hilarion on a short term loan. defoe and bianchi have a great partership.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to try out a different team, so I thought I'd go for Man City.

I've completed my 1st season, and it was a very successful year icon_biggrin.gif

Players bought:

- Briand 11.5M

- M.Fernandez 10M

- Gyan 10M

- Torje 1.5M

- Samba 1.1M

- Bouzanis 625K

- Saivet 575K

- Costil 500K

- Sakho 400K

- Pjanic 350K

- Mihelic 275K

- Piatti 250K

- Stancu 150K

- Ignashevic Free

- Flamini Loan

Total spent £37M (increased budget from extra wage and player sales)

Players sold:

- Vassell 6M

- M.Ball 4.5M

- Ignashevic 4.5M

- Sun Jihai 2.2M

- Sukha 1.5M

Total made £18.75M

My team was:

GK: Isaksson/Costil

DR: Richards/Onuoha

DL: Garrido

DC: Samba

DC: Corluka/Dunne

DM: Flamini/M.Johnson

MR: Gyan/Bojinov/Torje

ML: Petrov/Castillo

AMC: Elano/Piatti/Mihelic

AMC: M.Fernandez/Ireland

STR: Briand/Stancu

League Table

League Table (Combined)

Squad

Player Stats

Jimmy Briand

Matias Fernandez

FA Cup 4th Rnd

FA Cup 5th Rnd

FA Cup Final

Fixture List

As you can see, I lost 5 outta 6 of the last away games in the league, which prevented me from winning the league. My home form is absolutely amazing. Only 1 unlucky loss, in the Carling Cup.

I was suprised at the FA Cup final victory. I played very defensively with counter attacks, and my players were determined to win. Could have won by more but Cech made numerous saves.

I'll post my season 2 update soon (I'm in November atm)

I'm in a similar situation. Started with Man City and I'm doing well. In 3rd at the moment, coming into april, but have a difficult run in!! Got into the FA Cup final V Chelsea!!

GK - Andreas Isaksson - GK concerned me at the start, but has had a really good season.

DR - Nedum Onuoha - Started with Richards at RB, but onuoha forced his way in and has done really well.

CB - Richard Dunne © - Never misses a game, irreplaceble.

CB - Vedran Corluka - Awesome season, massive reason for the 2nd best defensive record in the league.

LB - Javier Garrido - I thought this guy was the weak link of the back4 but has impressed and now I wouldn't leave him out.

DMC - Micah Richards - I started with Hamann and Fernandes in this position, but once onuoha made the RB slot his own, Micah came to DMC. Can't leave him out, can I?

MR - Geovanni - Has done well, gets a few goals but I will eventually replace him.

ML - Martin Petrov - Not as good as I thought he would be, lack of alternatives make him first choice.

AMC - Elano - UNREAL!! Give him a free role and he's unstoppable!!! Easily the best player in the league.

AMC - Luka Modric - Rotates with Stepehen Ireland who is better than I thought. Gets a few goals, but theres more to come from him.

FC - Rolando Bianchi - Really good season. Operates well as the lone striker, he was out for 2-3months, and since he's come back he's proppelled me from 7th to 2nd!!

Anyone suggest potential signings that will fit into theis system?? If i stay in the Champions League Places, I'm thinking of the following in the summer:

Tranquillo Barnetta (Free if he comes)

Matias Fernandez (£11-12M)

Vagner Love (Free if he comes)

Joao Carlos (Backup for Andreas Isaksson)

Ever Banega (£6M) ALREADY GOT HIM

Breno (Already signed him in January, but sent him back to Brazil on loan, as he wouldn't get on yet before Dunne or Corluka.

Any other potential signings that would work well???? Would Johnson be able to play as the DMC?? I'm hearing a lot of love for VDV, how much would he cost 2nd season?? Is barnetta or vagner love any good for free signings?? When is a good time to put sturridge into the first team? He's scoring for fun in the reserves!!

Buy Fernandez - but he'll probably cost around 15M+ in season 2.

V.Love will cost you 6M compensation.

Johnson is my backup DM. He's not solid against tough teams or away games, but he's good in most home games.

I would buy a better LB, MR, ML and STR.

Possibly Taiwo, Gyan, Menez and Fred?

I'm in February, Season 2.

Players bought:

D.Alves - 33M (January)

Behrami - 12M

Taiwo - 10.5M

Zapata - 10M

Lucas - 9.5M (January)

Menez - 9.25M

Lulinha - 3M (January)

Abenzoar - 975K

D.Malul - 575K

A.Sosnin - 550K

A.Gomez - 400K

Buonanotte - 300K

A.Ottl - Free

Thiago (Barca) - Free

H.Barbosa - Free (End of season)

---Total spent £90M---

Players sold:

M.Richards - 50M (40M was after an int. app) + 50% of next sale + 15M buy back clause

Corluka - 50M (40M was after an int. app) + 50% of next sale

Mihelic - 40M (All 40M after an int. app) + 50% of next sale

Dunne - 10M

Samaras - 9M

Bojinov - 7M

Miller - 6M

Petrov - 5M

Stancu - 5M + 20%

Ireland - 7.5M + 50%

Piatti, Torje - Loaned out

---Total made £189.5M---

My team is:

GK: Isaksson/Costil

DR: D.Alves/Behrami

DL: Taiwo/Garrido

DC: Samba/Onuoha

DC: Zapata/Sakho

DM: Lucas/Ottl/G.Fernandes

MR: Gyan/Elano

ML: Menez/Mihelic

AMC: Elano/Akram/Lulinha

AMC: M.Fernandez/Buonanotte

STR: Briand/Bianchi

I'm in 2nd place in the league, 9 points ahead Chelsea, but 4 points behind Man Utd (who are unbeaten this season).

I have only lost 1 home game with Man City so far in all competitions. That was last season in the Carling Cup.

I got through the Champions league group stages much easier than I expected. I had Barcelona, Sporting and Rangers in my group. I won 5, drew 1, finished top. Drew against Barca at home, then beat them 3-1 away in the last game (because they played their reserves).

Playing Juventus in the 1st knockout round now. Doubt I'll make it through.

Had quite a few small injuries in the team, the worst one being Isaksson out for a month again. Costil did pretty well in goal though.

I plan to buy Richards back for the agreed 15M as soon as he becomes interested (might take a season or 2). I'll only be paying 7.5M too, since I recieve 50% of next sale.

I forgot to post earlier, I won the Community Shield at the start of this season (2). I was very lucky to beat Man Utd.

Season 2 Community Shield

---------

Well, I managed to beat Juventus away in the 1st leg of the CL knockout round, 4-3 icon_biggrin.gif An exciting match, and a good come-back from the Man City boys.

Juve v Man City

Sadly, I was unlucky to lose in the Carling Cup finals vs Chelsea. I was 2-0 up. They pulled back 2-2, then beat me 7-6 on penalties.

Ah well, I did a lot better than last season, where I got knocked out in the 3rd round.

Carling Cup Final

I should be able to beat or draw against Juve at home and progress if I'm not unlucky.

(God this thread is quiet - why are there so few Man City supporters icon_redface.gif)

Thats some impressive transfer dealings teeyougee!

Just started as Man City, usual questions guys, who do I look to bring in, who do I need to offload?

And, can anyone send me a good tactic, as I am really struggling with them atm, just can't seem to get mine right.

Thanks, Dave

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif Welcome and good luck.

If your using the new update - Bianchi is out on loan so you'll need a star striker. Tbh, I don't rate Bianchi, doesn't perform for me.

Loan a goalkeeper since Isaksson is out for 2 months. I used Schmeichel and conceded tonnes.

You're defence is strong enough for the season, though I'd buy Samba since he's cheap and great. Can get him for 500K-2M.

Midfield needs some work. I'd buy/loan a DM. Flamini is good enough and can be loaned. You could get Belluschi for RM at around 5M, or Gyan around 10M. Petrovs got LM. Get M.fernandez! Absolutely awesome, only around 10M.

I would buy a stiker. Briands been awesome for me, you could try him out.

As for formation. I've only lost 1 home game with "The Winning V3.02" in my 2 seasons, and I just beat Juventus 6-2 with it. You can find it on the tactics forums. Not so good for away games though.

G'luck!

Originally posted by teeyougee:

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif Welcome and good luck.

If your using the new update - Bianchi is out on loan so you'll need a star striker. Tbh, I don't rate Bianchi, doesn't perform for me.

Loan a goalkeeper since Isaksson is out for 2 months. I used Schmeichel and conceded tonnes.

You're defence is strong enough for the season, though I'd buy Samba since he's cheap and great. Can get him for 500K-2M.

Midfield needs some work. I'd buy/loan a DM. Flamini is good enough and can be loaned. You could get Belluschi for RM at around 5M, or Gyan around 10M. Petrovs got LM. Get M.fernandez! Absolutely awesome, only around 10M.

I would buy a stiker. Briands been awesome for me, you could try him out.

As for formation. I've only lost 1 home game with "The Winning V3.02" in my 2 seasons, and I just beat Juventus 6-2 with it. You can find it on the tactics forums. Not so good for away games though.

G'luck!

Cheers mate.

Just had a good look through the squad and I think I am going to make my own tactics. Probably go for a 4-1-2-2-1 formation for most games, and drop a AMC for a DM for hard games.

Have you been selling loads of players to bring those in, I ask because I have only been given 5.5m.

My Man City team is unstoppable ive won the league twice and the champions league once the back 4 is quality and i reccomend you sell isaakson i got akinfeev and he is the best keeper in the game i line up like this

akinfeev

richards(dr) corluka(dc) thicot/breno(dc) onuha(dl)

banega(dm) sosnin/fernandes/laudrup(mc) modric(aml) elano(amr)

aaron(fc(amazing)) bianchi

bench: schimicheal dunne petrov love eddie johnson

Awesome.

Hopefully I can do as good.I just beat Valencia at home 2-1 in the CL QF. They played better but Isaksson got MoM.

I'm only 1 point behind Man Utd now after 31 games. They've only lost 1 game this season.

If I don't get any major injuries, I might be able to do the treble icon_biggrin.gif.

What a joke!

I came 2nd in the league last season and won the FA Cup. I'm 1 point behind Man Utd this season, I got to the CL QFs, I got to the FA Cup and Carling Cup finals.....

and yet the board are deciding whther to offer me a new contract... come on now. That is not realistic...

In the adapted words of Victor Meldrew:

I don't ****ing believe it.

I had loads of clubs, Milan, Chelsea, Arsenal, R Madrid and Barcelona etc interested in Richards. I didn't want to sell him, so just kept putting back daft counter-proposals of 60+ million.

Anyway, Arsenal offer 10m, which the twat of a chairman accepts as its too good an offer to turn down! WTF??

If I as a human player offered 10m I'd get told to f off. What is going on?

I offered him a new contract, as much as I could afford, 81k per week, something like 15k appearance fee plus 25% pay rise, but he decided to join Arsenal, 'a club so close to his heart'.

I'm gonna rip his heart out, and that dick of a chairman.

Suggestions now??

Just gone past the August transfer window, so thought I'd give a quick update on how my transfer dealings went.

Transfers In

Matias Fernandez - 13m - Villarreal

Justin Hoyte - Season loan - Arsenal

Jeremy Menez - 9.5m - AS Monaco

Fernando Belluschi - 7m - River

Christopher Samba - 1.5m - Blackburn

Rafael van der Vaart - 7m - HSV

Jean II Makoun - 10.25m - Lille

Transfers Out

Sun Jihai - 1.5m - Middlesborough

Nedum Onuoha - 3m - Everton

Micah Richards - 10m - Arsenal icon_mad.gif

Marc Laird - free - Dag & Red

Just unhappy with the Richards transfer, stupid stupid chairman. Really happy with the players that I managed to bring in, thought the price for all of them was good. Wasn't really after van der Vaart, but he was transfer listed, so thought it was a good piece of business.

Started ok in the league, lost just once, first game of the season at home to portsmouth.

Will post a full update at the end of the season.

Very good trasnfers there Dave. You should be able to win the league with your team, or almost win.

Update on my game - just started season 3. Can't be bothered to upload screenies atm, and hardly anyone comes on this thread anyway.

Came 2nd in the league in the 2nd season again. Won the FA Cup again. Lost 6-5 to Valencia in the CL QF. Lost in the Carling Cup Finals on penalties.

I beat Man Utd in the Community Shield this season, 5-0 up by half time. Set my team to waste time, and I conceded 2. Won it 5-2 icon_biggrin.gif Briand with a hat-trick.

Started the league a bit rusty. But 2 wins, 1 draw 1 loss.

But I made a lotta transfers, and I should be able to win it this year, if Man Utd move outta my way.

Players bought:

Aguero - 36M

Veloso - 14M

Ustari - 12M (unsettled)

Walcott - 9.25M

Ben Arfa - 9M (unsettled & contract expires in 1 year)

Guilherme - 8.5M

M.Richards - 7.5M (Paid 15M, but 50% of next sale return) - Welcome back, after a season gone LOL - I basically loaned him out for a season for 42.5M ROFL

+a few youngsters

---Total spent £101M---

Players sold:

Onuoha - 18M + 20%

Bianchi - 14M + 50%

Isaksson - 10M

Garrido - 10M

M.Johnson - 8.75M + 40% o.n.s

G.Fernandes - 5M + 40M after next int. app. + 50% o.n.s + 7.5M buy back clause

Schmeichel - Free (but 16M after 1 int. app. if they call him up)

+ Sunderland bought Bojinov off Genoa for 10M, and I got 5M due to the agreed 50% icon_biggrin.gif

---Total made £71M---

First team:

GK: Isaksson

DR: D.Alves

DL: Guilherme

DC: M.Richards

DC: Zapata

DM: Lucas

MR: Gyan

ML: M.Fernandez

AMC: Elano

AMC: Aguero

STR: Briand

Second team:

GK: Costil

DR: Rafinha

DL: Taiwo

DC: Sakho

DM: Veloso

MR: Walcott/Torje

ML: Menes

AMC: Ben Arfa/Lulinha

AMC: P.Piatti/Buonanotte

STR: Briand/Aguero

Hopefully the new buys fit in, and no-one moans if I gve them enough matches.

I'll update later on in the season

First team:

GK: Ustari <STRIKE>Isaksson</STRIKE>

Second team:

ML: Menes

Originally posted by teeyougee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">First team:

GK: Ustari <STRIKE>Isaksson</STRIKE>

Second team:

ML: Menez <STRIKE>Menes</STRIKE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dang - can't spell

Won 8 outta 8 with the new teams.

I just recieved the £40M from Birmingham for Gelson Fernandes, because he made an international appearance LOL. I bet they're ****ed

This is getting too easy though. Man City are worth £292M now, I'm building the best training and youth facilities and most players wanna come to me (e.g. Ronaldo, Silva).

Hopefully AI will fix it

Just started a Man City game and trying to emulate the team IRL and play a nice quick passing game dont intend on changing the team much in the first window and signed just one player, a midfield with 19s in tackling passing marking and heading plus 15 pace and accel 19 work rate and he is only 24 or 25 forgot at the moment, i dont rate Hamann and Gelson is just one for the future for me. He cost me my full transfer budget.

Also brought in ignashevic and Dulio Davino purely for backup and hoping to sell them on at end of season for a profit

Getting loads of enquiries for my youngsters and Dunne trying to either get plus 30 million for them or not sell them at all.

Looking to sell a few fringe players to raise abit of cash to maybe get a new left back and possibly new right mid if i can raise enough funds.

Im playing a 4-4-1-1 with Elano in the hole and Bianchi up front. Team is

GK: Kasper until (Issakson is back)

DR: Richards

DC: Dunne

DC: Corluka

DL: Garrido

MR: Bojinov

MC: Madinguyi (sp?)

MC: Ireland (or Gelson)

ML: Petrov

AMC:Elano

ST: Bianchi

If anyone is thinking of starting a new game with City then if you come in here theres a few things i'm trying to fix which you can do yourselves in the Editor including the game overrating Elano when you start up a new game. I'll post a list of changes aswell in here when i'm finished

hello good people. decided to start a game with man city ( the first time ive ever done so ever ) icon_wink.gif

just wonderin what players i should go for, ive shortlisted sakho and saivet for the future, but unfortunately they wont come yet, but ill keep tryin to convince them that man city is the team to be at , anyway heres my team

mancitynz5.th.jpg

i have 50 million to spend, altho that will go down to 45 million, cus ive just agreed a deal for matiaz fernandez

im using patch 8.02

I posted earlier on this thread. Just Finished my 3rd sesaon and so far:

1st SEASON:

5th in the league, lost out on CL by goal difference, FA Cup R/U.

2nd SEASON:

Premiership Title, League Cup and UEFA Cup,

3rd SEASON

Premiership Title, League Cup, Champions League, Community Shield and European Super Cup.

TEAM:

Isaksson

Onuoha, Richards, Breno, Guilhermme,

Banega

Gyan Asamoah M.Fernandez

Elano Lulinha

Bianchi

Does anyone else find the game gets far too easy after a while? I've never had this much success with someone outside the Top4. Or am I just the best manager ever?? icon_cool.gificon_wink.gif

just finished 1st season as man city, finished 4th in league, league cup quaters and fa cup semis, m fernandes got european midfielder of the year!!!!

he also finished with the golden boot as scored something crazy like 48 goals in all comps bainci was second in prem goal charts aswell,

team

gk schmikael

dr onuha

dl taylor

dc richards

dc corluka

dm fernandes

cm johnson

amr elano

aml petrov

amc m fernandez

cf bainci

also had differant training schedules for gk, dc,side defence, dm, cm,am centre, am side and strikers worked will 3 games into new season won 1 drawn 1 lost 1 signed baines, aimar and garay

hi im in my first season here is my squad just wondering how i can improve,improve my formation and any possible signings espescially a replacement for giovani, ireland , a new lb and possibly another striker heres my team;

----------Lloris------------

Onuhoa-Richards-Dunne-Garrido

----------Makoun----------

Ireland----------------Petrov

------Elano----Giovanni-----

-----------Briand------------

im on my first season no patches this is my usual team

--------isaksson--------

jihai-corluka-dunne-garrido

geovanni-fernandes-elano-petrov

-------bianchi--mpenza------

bianchi has not been performing at all for me, so i am after a new forward.

stupid thaskin whats-his-name (chairman) agreed to a 13m offer for richards from ac milan icon_frown.gif

accidently loanned johnson to sunderland for a fee - can't recall him

bought banega but prefer fernandes

i hav 20mil to spend and hans backe reckons i need a new keeper - what shall i do??

Hi folks,

I'm starting my 4th season(2010-11) with Man City and was wondering if you guys can suggest any signings I need to 'strengthen' my squad? I have £45m to spend(maybe more with budget adjustment).

My honours so far are:

3x Premiership Winners

3x Smaller Cups

1x Champions League Winners (been to another final)

Here is my squad:

GK: Ustari, Agliardi

LWB: Marcelo, Taiwo

RWB: Rafinha, Corluka

CB: Steven Taylor, Samba

CB: Corluka, Colccini

AML: Matias Fernandez, Menez

MR: Belluschi, Pedro Leon

MC: Elano, Lulinha*

MC: Lucas, Crosas*, Ignacio Camacho*, Kehl(leaving)

MC: Diego, Kroos*

SC: Sobis, Briand, Bianchi, Sahar*

* = Hot prospects and wonederkids...

I know I should probably seel a striker due to the competition I have for that one spot. Sobis is ****ing brilliant and I don't want to sell him, being two footed helps massively in that lone role. He broke his leg last season and came back with a vengeance scoring goals against the big boys. My least favourite striker is Bianchi, his stats are godly but he seems lazy most of the time or just plain unable to put some easy shots away, I reall like him but his inconsistency is going to cost him. Briand is a monster, everything I need in a lone striker. Sahar is brilliant too.

I don't know what to buy/sell to strengthen, I can attract Messi and some other big stars but I'd be blowing my full budget and don't know if it's worth it.

Suggestions welcome, thank you.

Started as Man City and set Top Half Finish. 51million budget Brought in Bentley 10mill. Lescott 8mill, Huntelaar 12mill, Ramires 1mill.

Prefered Squad is

Hart/Schemiechel

Richards/Onouha Corluka Dunne Lescott/ Garrido

Ireland Johnson/Ramires Bentley/Petrov

Elano

Huntelaar/Bojinov Caiecedo/Castillo

First half the season went well. Unforunately Battered by united 5-1 in carling cup 5th round but on 01/01/08 5th in the premiership. Huntelaar not fantastic a goal every two games and Elano is scoring. Great delivery from bentley and ireland and with Petrov as impact perfect. Still felt i needed more fire power so

15mill left in the kitty Brought Oscar Trejo and Aaron Ramsey.

Now end of Jan what a slump am 10th. Trejo - Must buy rated by my scouts but hasn't done anything as yet. Do not know whats going wrong. I am aiming for top 7 finish going well in fa cup. I was wondering what you thought of my squad and my signings. Any improvements you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Also What budget do you get for Next season. Huge/ Average??? whast the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

well first time posting and i must say Man City seemed far to easy to get to the top of the Pile!!! before the latest patch every time i got to the 2nd season i won everything just by buying Banega (£5m), Barnes (£12m), Briand (£10.5m) & Enyeama (£1.6m)!! Briand & Bianchi rotated as lone striker in 4-2-3-1 (18 + 27 goals respectively)

So i now have 8.02 and what a difference!!!!

Im wondering if Benjani is up to it? I know as soon as Bianchi is back i can get 23+ per season from him ( if its like the old patches anyway)so in January after being 3rd in Prem - (man utd & Chelsea 5 points above me) I've finalised Catillo's signing for the £10m but wondering where to look and what to improve? (ALSO EVER BANEGA HAS ENDED UP AT CHARLTON FOR SEASON LOAN AND £4.5M AGREED PRICE ROFL)

- I must also add that I never allow transfers before January as i feel it allows the players you have to gel and you get to see for yourself in the "big" matches just what to improve....

Guest Fletty

iam on my 2nd season with man city, 1st season won th fa cup, league cup and finished 3rd in th pre, good season all round, my chairman accepted 38.5 million for elano, and 25 million for richards, but got enuff quality to replace them. elano is absolute immense in th game so is zapata, he is my replacement for dunne

just started my first man city game on 8.0.2, did the top half finish thing so have 51M to spend..

so far spent 9M on the likes of Fellaini, Larsson, Bolzoni, Camacho and loads of others. looking to sign another striker but can't seem to get any bid accepted icon_frown.gif

this is my team - doin really well 4th and havent conceded in 6 games

---------lloris---------

jihai-corluka-dunne-ball

geovanni-elano-fernandes-petrov

------mpenza--bianchi------

richards is gone - 13mil to ac icon_mad.gif

i have 11 mil to spend - how can i improve this?

Originally posted by cam.ncfc:

---------lloris---------

jihai-corluka-dunne-ball

by the way on first season with 8.00

well a quick update; i signed fernandez for 10.5 mil ( i dont know how to get the best out of him? any help?) abenzoar for 325k and Stancu for 425k. up to 2nd (in first season on 8.02) now but still 4 points from man utd - they have conceded only 14 in the 32 games played icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by cam.ncfc:

---------lloris---------

jihai-corluka-dunne-ball

buy a new right back like zapater and get a striker like martins

Archived