[FM24 EDITOR][MOD] Customize Editor

22 hours ago, cleiria said:

Don't know, in my tests I change between true and false, never tried to delete.

I can do a test for you. What are you thinking about?

I test software and in the software I work with we have had several instances that when a debug option was added and you would remove the true/false option, the function would assume it was fully functioning.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutos atrás, Wolf_pd disse:

I test software and in the software I work with we have had several instances that when a debug option was added and you would remove the true/false option, the function would assume it was fully functioning.

It makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Odd one, may be a general editor question rather than this mod.  When you create a new club, for example, what fields are visible and able to be edited for everyone else?  I am seeing the below, and I'm almost certain that has regressed for some reason.  I'm 99% certain I used to be able to see the Third Kit at the very least, and only slightly less certain that a few other groups are missing too.  There were often a few greyed out sections that were editable but didn't have any values, so have I inadvertently clicked some debug option that hides them?  I've since reinstalled both the editor and this skin (fresh copy downloaded from this thread too) and not seeing any differences.

Also just tried removing the skin entirely, and I'm seeing the same as below, but I'm almost certain I'm missing stuff.

image.png.544d7612043ffca3b7cd1a3f0c15305b.png

Hello there!

This MOD is amazing! Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Anyways, if you dont mind me asking. What does the "02/12/2023 - Updated files for the new patch" updated file has?

What are the differences with the one from November?

And also, are there any plans on activating the Team Preferences? Because this would be wonderful and amazing!

image.png.8c6dcdfd390fc334e1be4e92c710af6f.png

Thank you very much!

Just now, FedeGoti20 said:

Hello there!

Anyways, if you dont mind me asking. What does the "02/12/2023 - Updated files for the new patch" updated file has?

And also, are there any plans on activating the Team Preferences? Because this would be wonderful and amazing!

Thank you very much!

They can't be activated. Probably only way to activate those is when being in SI offices.

18 minutos atrás, FedeGoti20 disse:

Hello there!

Thank you very much!

After the SI patches, if the patch change the comp editor.fmf file, I need to update this to reflect these changes, sometimes these changes are bugs correction.

To activate this options, I need SI release the base code of them, without it is not possible.

Everything I activate with this mod have behind some base code of SI.

hace 1 hora, cleiria dijo:

After the SI patches, if the patch change the comp editor.fmf file, I need to update this to reflect these changes, sometimes these changes are bugs correction.

To activate this options, I need SI release the base code of them, without it is not possible.

Everything I activate with this mod have behind some base code of SI.

Thank you very much for your reply!

I see, seems that it will be quite difficult then hehe.

In that case, if you dont mind me asking here, is there something you could recommend for having a lot of pool names for my created country? Im tired of all the re-gens with the same name...

Would appreciate it!

hace 2 horas, Wolf_pd dijo:

They can't be activated. Probably only way to activate those is when being in SI offices.

Thank you Wolf_pd! Appreciate it too.

23 horas atrás, FedeGoti20 disse:

Thank you very much for your reply!

I see, seems that it will be quite difficult then hehe.

In that case, if you dont mind me asking here, is there something you could recommend for having a lot of pool names for my created country? Im tired of all the re-gens with the same name...

Would appreciate it!

Thank you Wolf_pd! Appreciate it too.

If I remember correctly, create retired people in the nation could help, but not sure.

Maybe have a look in some DB in the forum with created nations.

Bit of an odd one, but I don't suppose there's a way of offering different filtering options for fields?  For example, some fields you can search using startsWith, and some you can't.  Club name is one, you can only search using Is or Contains.  Is this something hard-coded or something that can be controlled using the skin?

11 horas atrás, forameuss disse:

Bit of an odd one, but I don't suppose there's a way of offering different filtering options for fields?  For example, some fields you can search using startsWith, and some you can't.  Club name is one, you can only search using Is or Contains.  Is this something hard-coded or something that can be controlled using the skin?

I think it is hardcoded, I don't find any file with filtering options. Related with filters, only the files with the different things you can filter.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, does anyone know what I could have done to my editor? When I try and open it, I have the bar along the top "Editor 2024" but the rest is just a black screen. 

image.png.d8aac6ee3e194eda0719447924cf7e1b.png

Edited by EnigMattic1

21 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Long shot here, but does anyone have a backup of the unmodified comp editor file from FM24? Schoolboy error, I forgot to back it up. 

Remove the comp editor file, go to Steam and verify your installation. It will update the files and put the original one back.

Try this:

Go to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2024\Caches and delete editor.skc file.

Remove the comp editor file, go to Steam and verify your installation.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem when I try to install your file. I cannot delete editor.skc. When I try to delete it, it's always going back.

And I have a question : do you think it could be possible to change a nation population ?

Posted (edited)

4 horas atrás, Monsi9958 disse:

I have a problem when I try to install your file. I cannot delete editor.skc. When I try to delete it, it's always going back.

And I have a question : do you think it could be possible to change a nation population ?

You have to delete it with the editor closed. When you launch the editor, the file comeback, but there is no problem.

In the tests I did, the only thing I managed to do was make it visible, I couldn't make it editable. I don't have tested it with the new patch.

Edited by cleiria

Le 03/03/2024 à 18:34, cleiria a dit :

You have to delete it with the editor closed. When you launch the editor, the file comeback, but there is no problem.

In the tests I did, the only thing I managed to do was make it visible, I couldn't make it editable. I don't have tested it with the new patch.

OK. Thanks for your efforts.

Hi, is there a way to add option to select "last winner on a division" in a cup with basic editor as I can do with advanced?
image.png.d29c9da9441a964d132ee0c40a06f913.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

I tried to add the local region to the comp.xml. In the editor at competitions, search for region works but successfully selection a region fails. 

I've already looked for what could be the problem, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. 

Added comp.xml and comp ui.xml 

comp.xml comp ui.xml

so I copied the comp editor folder 2 times one of then renamed comp editor test for tests, one of then renamed with comp editor works and the other with comp editor original these comp editor original is my backup  

Edited by affe1802

Em 19/03/2024 em 17:39, affe1802 disse:

Hello 

I tried to add the local region to the comp.xml. In the editor at competitions, search for region works but successfully selection a region fails. 

I've already looked for what could be the problem, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything. 

Added comp.xml and comp ui.xml 

comp.xml 132.04 kB · 3 downloads comp ui.xml 43.64 kB · 2 downloads

so I copied the comp editor folder 2 times one of then renamed comp editor test for tests, one of then renamed with comp editor works and the other with comp editor original these comp editor original is my backup  

It is not possible to add region to a comp, the db don´t allow it.

Would this editor make it possible for me to edit affiliate agreements between clubs? Seems to be hardcoded in the official editor, but I wanted to make a change.

2 hours ago, StatboySpurs said:

Would this editor make it possible for me to edit affiliate agreements between clubs? Seems to be hardcoded in the official editor, but I wanted to make a change.

You can make changes to affiliate agreements in the P.G.E. under the relationships tab.

Desperately want to find a way to finally fix currencies. They said languages were impossible but I've done that but if we could just get the name changes for currencies to stick that would be beautiful.

<!-- Languages -->
              <record>
                  <flags id="field" value="Nlns" />
                  <translation id="name" translation_id="229371" type="use" value="Languages" />
                  <flags id="type" value="list" />
                  <boolean id="is_client_field" value="true" />
                  <record id="list_item">
                      <list id="fields">

<!-- Language -->
                          <record>
                              <flags id="field" value="lang" />
                              <translation id="name" translation_id="227843" type="use" value="Language" />
                              <flags id="type" value="database_record_unique_id" />
                              <flags id="database_table_type" value="language" />
                          </record>

<!-- Percentage -->
                          <record>
                              <flags id="field" value="perc" />
                              <translation id="name" translation_id="293035" type="use" value="Percentage" />
                              <flags id="type" value="integer" />
                              <integer id="min_value" value="0" />
                              <integer id="max_value" value="100" />

</record>
                      </list>
                  </record>
              </record>

Btw - this is from the nations.xml but I imagine it will be the same for anywhere where there are languages. Is there any way to be able to decimalise this number for greater accuracy?

Edited by xbenjaminx
Clarity

3 hours ago, xbenjaminx said:

You can make changes to affiliate agreements in the P.G.E. under the relationships tab.

Not me. The affiliates show up, but when I try to click or unclick anything (such what each agreement actually does) nothing happens.

• 2 weeks later...

@cleiria Do you know where the game draws on the list of currencies and regions (not local regions) from? They must be listed in some file somewhere, surely? I've managed to completely overhaul languages, it's just this thing with the currency renaming is the only thing that's eluded me?

9 minutos atrás, xbenjaminx disse:

@cleiria Do you know where the game draws on the list of currencies and regions (not local regions) from? They must be listed in some file somewhere, surely? I've managed to completely overhaul languages, it's just this thing with the currency renaming is the only thing that's eluded me?

Don't know.

1 minuto atrás, xbenjaminx disse:

Alright - is it possible to manipulate the names in the same way that the Nations names were fixed?

This is one of the things I've been trying to do, but I haven't figured out the correct code yet.

4 minutes ago, cleiria said:

This is one of the things I've been trying to do, but I haven't figured out the correct code yet.

I swear if you do find it they should give you a knighthood or something. It will help with a lot of mods, especially retro-modding.

Am 6.11.2023 um 20:38 schrieb cleiria:

This is a “base” skin, with all needed files of comp editor.fmf file, to the editor that allows to customize the editor.

You can customize the look (skinning) or/and the functionality (allow hidden options, change limits of teams in cups, ….) without editing the comp editor.fmf file.

Thanks to @EnigMattic1 - Added the ability to create U17 comps.

Thumps up this was my Idea.

<record enum="u17" enum_id="29">

<translation id="name" type="use" value="U17s[COMMENT: Competition editor; reserve teams type]" />

</record>

But U17 II is better to have  and to old.... ;)

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-14 um 15.39.21.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-14 um 15.38.00.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-14 um 15.38.19.png

6 hours ago, affe1802 said:

<translation id="name" type="use" value="U17s[COMMENT: Competition editor; reserve teams type]" />

</record>

Which XML file is this in?

Can you guys help me with something:

In the editor, I want to filter all affiliated teams and that's easy to do. But how can I filter only the only one who are not the main club, or even those which are.

I tried adding the fields "ismc" or "type" on the the club filter file, but those won't help, it doesn't let me choose them on the editor.

For example, in the search bellow I can filter all clubs who have B Teams in Spain, but what i really need in the results are only the B teams. Some are easy to spot, but when the search is big enough, it's just demanding.

image.png.6c3f48fb4df89fe3fff603d41bda70df.png

Edited by kurovski

On 14/04/2024 at 14:56, affe1802 said:

</record>

On 14/04/2024 at 21:48, xbenjaminx said:

Which XML file is this in?

Anyone???

vor 6 Stunden schrieb xbenjaminx:

Anyone???

Vote if you want more team types for next version in pregame editor.Here the link 

1. This enum_id 29 is in the enums.xml  <record id="rstm">             (reserve teams section)
  2. and <record id="tmty">              (team type section)
Edited by affe1802

14 hours ago, affe1802 said:

Vote if you want more team types for next version in pregame editor.Here the link 

1. This enum_id 29 is in the enums.xml  <record id="rstm">             (reserve teams section)
  2. and <record id="tmty">              (team type section)

@affe1802 So I'm guessing to add the 17 B, just copy the line, change the enum_id to something unique and keep the rest the same like you do when amending any other enum record?