[FM24][SKIN] Football Manager 2024 Base Skins

TCSSkin

8 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Changing subsection_box_transparent to say main_box will make it transparent, you can add a different appearance to it with a transparent graphic for example

That's worked perfectly, thank you :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi can someone tell me what I need to change in the file please to change the colour of the writing please I want the grey scorers either white or any colour so I can see them better please thanks 

Spoiler
Spoiler

IMG_0177.jpeg

1 hour ago, united99 said:

Hi can someone tell me what I need to change in the file please to change the colour of the writing please I want the grey scorers either white or any colour so I can see them better please thanks 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0177.jpeg

@snowofman any ideas please?

27 minutes ago, united99 said:

@snowofman any ideas please?

looks like you have to take a look at the fixture details.xml

but it's never easy to find a good colour that works with backgrounds, as if you change the background the new colour may not work once again.

but look for colour="faded text"  and changes faded text to the colour you want

i am struggling to find where i need to go to change the green around the tactics pitch to something that blends better with my other changes, caan anyone point me in the right direction please?image.thumb.png.f6eef8ad3680f0f8de8d81b0a55eea15.png

Edited by slav85

16 hours ago, slav85 said:

i am struggling to find where i need to go to change the green around the tactics pitch to something that blends better with my other changes, caan anyone point me in the right direction please?image.thumb.png.f6eef8ad3680f0f8de8d81b0a55eea15.png

I'm sure you can change it in the 'tactics overview side panel', or at least, you can find here where to change it. 

I have a big problem with Base skin: when I add graphics from original skin (for example boxes->custom->interface->content->secondary folders), the game freezes, as you can see in the picture.

Why? What's the problem?

Thanks

Screenshot2023-11-07alle10_42_49.thumb.png.0c5cbc43a9ce3e36db159409cf3ee282.png

21 minutes ago, Jas80 said:

I have a big problem with Base skin: when I add graphics from original skin (for example boxes->custom->interface->content->secondary folders), the game freezes, as you can see in the picture.

Why? What's the problem?

Thanks

Screenshot2023-11-07alle10_42_49.thumb.png.0c5cbc43a9ce3e36db159409cf3ee282.png

that is very strange. Which version of the skin are you using?

FM24 Base Skin, not the Lite or Advanced. The original one.

I tried to extract the original skin from skins.fmf, but it's the same.

Edited by Jas80

1 minute ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

the lite skin isnt lite at all, is there something i need to change, below is the lite skin in game

You've misinterpreated what the lite skin is. It's the absolute barebones base skin, it makes no modifications to the base skin whatesoever

Hi, where can I find what controls the data hub and squad planner icons on the sidebar?
I can see it should be -> skin/panels/menubar but I can't extract them from anywhere using the resource archiver. I'm using the old mod for the sidepanel which didn't have the squad planner and data hub yet, so these icons are just white and not the secondary team color, so they are impossible to be seen when the team color is white.

can someone tell me what im missing file wise as i cant see anything for staff (coaching stats and knowledge) and how to remove the purple behind the player on the left any help is appreciated thanks

Screenshot (160).png

Edited by Mark8213

3 hours ago, Mark8213 said:

can someone tell me what im missing file wise as i cant see anything for staff (coaching stats and knowledge) and how to remove the purple behind the player on the left any help is appreciated thanks

Screenshot (160).png

Ad attributes - you have to update the 'non player attributes panel', it was changed between FM23 and FM24

The purple is among the custom graphic (paper) your skin is using as background. 

14 minutes ago, keysi said:

Ad attributes - you have to update the 'non player attributes panel', it was changed between FM23 and FM24

The purple is among the custom graphic (paper) your skin is using as background. 

thanks i fixed it sort of still there but not as noticeable

Edited by Mark8213

I have added Notable Events panel into my skin but stats in full time are gone (mainly because i removed stats part from notable events xml)

Spoiler

2023-11-12131500.thumb.png.8221f6cbcda96efb60cbddabb874f358.png

But if I add them back I have both stats and events in match highlights like this

Spoiler

2023-11-12130450.png.2f9adebfb043849bf5b80a26906b18bb.png

What should I do to remove stats part during the match but keep them in half and full time panel?

7 minutes ago, RussoTuristo said:

I have added Notable Events panel into my skin but stats in full time are gone (mainly because i removed stats part from notable events xml)

Reveal hidden contents

2023-11-12131500.thumb.png.8221f6cbcda96efb60cbddabb874f358.png

But if I add them back I have both stats and events in match highlights like this

Reveal hidden contents

2023-11-12130450.png.2f9adebfb043849bf5b80a26906b18bb.png

What should I do to remove stats part during the match but keep them in half and full time panel?

you removing the stats from the left side panel should not have any effect on the half and full time panel as they are different fiels

match mid match review panel - halftime panel

match full time review panel - full time

29 minutes ago, snowofman said:

you removing the stats from the left side panel should not have any effect on the half and full time panel as they are different fiels

match mid match review panel - halftime panel

match full time review panel - full time

Seems like I am doing something wrong

This is a part I am using in between highlights

<widget class="match_notable_events_panel" match_stats_button_enabled="true" navigation_container="true">
					<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="1.6" end_mode="hold_end" />
					<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>

But the same part is also used in mid match review and in full time review

I have tried to make a "copy" file with stats part removed and name it different but it didn't work. It seems I should do something with class instead? But there is no file that is named like this in SI files.

1 minute ago, RussoTuristo said:

Seems like I am doing something wrong

This is a part I am using in between highlights

<widget class="match_notable_events_panel" match_stats_button_enabled="true" navigation_container="true">
					<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="1.6" end_mode="hold_end" />
					<animation class="fade_animation" start_value="0" end_value="1" duration="0.5" delay="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" trigger_id="hidden" trigger_start="false" trigger_end="true" />
					<record id="object_property">
						<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
						<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
					</record>
				</widget>

But the same part is also used in mid match review and in full time review

I have tried to make a "copy" file with stats part removed and name it different but it didn't work. It seems I should do something with class instead? But there is no file that is named like this in SI files.

class is not "a" file,

classes is a folder which can be extracted from the game files, it contains alot of files. Some which is called in class=""

i'm a little confused to what you're trying to do. 

you changing the left side panel should not have any effect on the mid and full time panels

8 minutes ago, snowofman said:

i'm a little confused to what you're trying to do.

This is a panel from default skin. It has match stats and Notable Events (part with goals, yellow/red cards and so on

Spoiler

467924419_.png.03b412a9547dd110c67fe970af878fa4.png

I am using Livid skin and want to tweak it a bit for myself. Currently I am working on match panels. There is no such panel as Notable Events and I want to add it. But there is a Match stats panel already so I don't want to see this information doubled.

Spoiler

1141608462_.png.6fadbfad8d5d282e8b26d847460ab824.png

And this is a mid match panel I copied from default skin and want to keep it unchanged.

Spoiler

157657368_.png.4d3296f860a2f4fb828a700232ddc428.png

24 minutes ago, RussoTuristo said:

This is a panel from default skin. It has match stats and Notable Events (part with goals, yellow/red cards and so on

Reveal hidden contents

467924419_.png.03b412a9547dd110c67fe970af878fa4.png

I am using Livid skin and want to tweak it a bit for myself. Currently I am working on match panels. There is no such panel as Notable Events and I want to add it. But there is a Match stats panel already so I don't want to see this information doubled.

Reveal hidden contents

1141608462_.png.6fadbfad8d5d282e8b26d847460ab824.png

And this is a mid match panel I copied from default skin and want to keep it unchanged.

Reveal hidden contents

157657368_.png.4d3296f860a2f4fb828a700232ddc428.png

i just checked and what i would do if i were you, it would be to seperate the notable event into a file of it's own with the changes you want, then call the file from the side panel and leave the default as it is

12 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

@snowofman

sorry is possible to change to my one likes those images on that menu 

and if yes where to find them in a skin?

thanks in advance 

IMG_1114.jpeg

Sorry, i'm not quite sure what it is you want :(

if you're asking about the icons, you can find them here

sitoolkit.fmf/skins/fm-widgets/graphics/icons/16px

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Sorry, i'm not quite sure what it is you want :(

if you're asking about the icons, you can find them here

sitoolkit.fmf/skins/fm-widgets/graphics/icons/16px

Thanks for the answer 

this is at all creators skins or just in base FMskin?

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

You'd have to edit the graphics in \boxes\custom\inbox attachment\fm23

thanks for your help its sorted now.. is it possible to make that panel transparent at all?

Edited by Mark8213