[FM24] Tycoon Saves

GCVS00

I hate for this thread to become the "Everton Tycoon Thread" but man, I have never spent more time going thru all the preseason transfers and such as I am right now. Mostly because literally everyone wants to leave and I'm being way more methodical in who I am targeting to replace practically my entire starting 11. It's made it quite fun. i started the Everton save last Friday and I am now just getting to the start of the season. 

Edited by FifaBing

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, FifaBing said:

I hate for this thread to become the "Everton Tycoon Thread" but man, I have never spent more time going thru all the preseason transfers and such as I am right now. Mostly because literally everyone wants to leave and I'm being way more methodical in who I am targeting to replace practically my entire starting 11. It's made it quite fun. i started the Everton save last Friday and I am now just getting to the start of the season. 

Glad you are enjoying it. 

I really enjoyed the first season but then when I got promoted to the Prem I got sacked half way through the season as the players I had bought weren't good enough for the Prem. 

Your approach is probably the best approach.

13 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Glad you are enjoying it. 

I really enjoyed the first season but then when I got promoted to the Prem I got sacked half way through the season as the players I had bought weren't good enough for the Prem. 

Your approach is probably the best approach.

haha yeah, I watched some of your episodes. I think you're right, if you had bought some better players it would have worked out better. I've bought some guys who are definitely more leading Champ side players, but mixed in with a few Premier League level guys, and I have so far managed to keep Onana to hold down the CM. No one has ponied up the required cash for him yet. 

9 hours ago, FifaBing said:

haha yeah, I watched some of your episodes. I think you're right, if you had bought some better players it would have worked out better. I've bought some guys who are definitely more leading Champ side players, but mixed in with a few Premier League level guys, and I have so far managed to keep Onana to hold down the CM. No one has ponied up the required cash for him yet. 

Oh wow thanks for watching buddy.

Good luck with Everton. 

Keep us updated.

After my Nottingham Forest side were sadly beaten in the Europa League final at the end of the second season, I noticed that Newcastle had been relegated! With their millions and Saudi backing I imagine it'd be a great save.

My Nottingham Forest side are also heavily backed (I was given a transfer budget of £112m when Champions League qualification was confirmed) going into the 3rd season and have been linked with Tycoon takeovers throughout the season so would be a fun save too.

After years of taking from the various Tycoon takeover groups, I am happy to finally be able to contribute a save!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/844ls0mp6g2i4pa/Nottingham+Forest.fm/file

image.png.c0c7fe5f306f3128b4b445ae4701f45e.png

On 01/02/2024 at 23:18, davecrossley said:

After my Nottingham Forest side were sadly beaten in the Europa League final at the end of the second season, I noticed that Newcastle had been relegated! With their millions and Saudi backing I imagine it'd be a great save.

My Nottingham Forest side are also heavily backed (I was given a transfer budget of £112m when Champions League qualification was confirmed) going into the 3rd season and have been linked with Tycoon takeovers throughout the season so would be a fun save too.

After years of taking from the various Tycoon takeover groups, I am happy to finally be able to contribute a save!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/844ls0mp6g2i4pa/Nottingham+Forest.fm/file

image.png.c0c7fe5f306f3128b4b445ae4701f45e.png

Was this save carried over from FM23? You bought Endrick for example from Palmeries for $13M. 

I've been busy with work so I've been running a lot of "start unemployed" saves running the "go on holiday" for 2 years then checking to see if any Tycoon takeovers occur.  I'll upload when I get some time tomorrow but I have:

AC Milan - Back End Tycoon

Rangers - Front End Tycoon

Same save:  Huddersfield, Middlesbrough and Go Ahead Eagles (Holland) all have front end Tycoons.

9 hours ago, footballfreak78 said:

I've been busy with work so I've been running a lot of "start unemployed" saves running the "go on holiday" for 2 years then checking to see if any Tycoon takeovers occur.  I'll upload when I get some time tomorrow but I have:

AC Milan - Back End Tycoon

Rangers - Front End Tycoon

Same save:  Huddersfield, Middlesbrough and Go Ahead Eagles (Holland) all have front end Tycoons.

Could you upload the Rangers one please?

Alright, I have linked all of the tycoon saves that I have ran while busy with work.

Watford - front end, AC Milan - back end and Sheffield Utd - back end.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fea87i9a08rodq8/AC+Milan.fm/file

Feyenoord - back end and Arsenal - front end

https://www.mediafire.com/file/300orfxhqmtpfx4/Feyenoord.fm/file

Rangers - front end

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3jtw26abylfl5ld/Rangers.fm/file

Huddersfield, Middlesbrough and Go Ahead Eagles (Holland) all with front end tycoons

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rdlgp4g5elgs2ol/3+Tycoons.fm/file

Edited by footballfreak78

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies if this is a stupid question but how do you check who has been taken over by a tycoon (not using editor). 

I've started unemployed and gone forward a year. 

Sheff Weds seem suspiciously rich but can't see any other glaring ones. 

Also how do you know if they are a front end or back end tycoon? 

19 hours ago, PJASH80 said:

Apologies if this is a stupid question but how do you check who has been taken over by a tycoon (not using editor). 

I've started unemployed and gone forward a year. 

Sheff Weds seem suspiciously rich but can't see any other glaring ones. 

Also how do you know if they are a front end or back end tycoon? 

Go to a clubs history then click landmarks, it'll show if there's has been any takeovers and what type. 

Then just use the down arrow next to the club name to quickly check through the other clubs in that league.

Edited by celtic_fc

I've had a chinese Everton takeover happen in my save, high budget of like 200m and they already upgraded something to do with their youth facilities, but this time they stay up last day by one point and do not go down. If anyone would like an alternate take on the other one, happy to share it!

Has anyone noticed a lot of tycoon takeovers in this game?

I'm in 2042 and just scrolling through the Prem, I've got West Ham, Spurs, Aston Villa, Bournemouth, Brentford, Man City and Man U

In the Championship, Barnsley, Birmingham, Preston, Southampton and Wrexham

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/02/2024 at 02:00, droppingby said:

I just had a German Tycoon take over my Everton save in October 2023 after just 8 games! Only Championship + PL is loaded. 

This should turn out to be a very fun save.

GL HF to anyone who's trying this save.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5z05uyk9wjeh7ce/Everton_-_Oct_2023_Tycoon.fm/file

image.thumb.png.67e4b6759588d064322b55bfea7df89b.pngimage.thumb.png.16055947e0f7c706d55e85a715634e05.png

tycoon2.png

haha a bit ironic that  because as far as i know there are 6 countrys which cannot have tycoons germany is one of them but they wanna invest in england lol

Edited by robevz

• 2 weeks later...

Noob question - Do I have to do anything specific when I post a save game here?

I'm playing as Luton and in 2027 (I think, might be 2028) Arsenal have had a tycoon takeover. I made a save of this separate to my Luton game.

Do I need to load it and resign or anything before resaving and posting here?

4 hours ago, hickmanrocks said:

Noob question - Do I have to do anything specific when I post a save game here?

I'm playing as Luton and in 2027 (I think, might be 2028) Arsenal have had a tycoon takeover. I made a save of this separate to my Luton game.

Do I need to load it and resign or anything before resaving and posting here?

nope you can just post!

Blackburn Rovers tycoon https://www.mediafire.com/file/h1fe1n6gggj8pre/Rovers_tycoon.fm/file

Rovers have finally got rid of the evil Venkys and been taken over by French tycoon Noa Masson, who has invested £142 million into the clubs bank balance and made £14.75 million available for transfers, the wage budget is now £1 million a week and Rovers are currently spending £340,000 a week on the squad meaning the board will allow contracts as high as £175,000 a week, money has also been invested in improving the training ground, the club is now debt free.

The date in game is the 2nd November 2023 and the team currently sit top of the Championship having won 13 of the 14 games played so far, drawing once.

tips for dealing with the owner - the first thing you should do is ask the board to make improvements in all areas ie- youth facilities, junior coaching, youth recruitment, expanding the stadium etc, and when asking for more transfer funds or bigger wage budget or improvements to next seasons transfer budget you should always choose the option that questions the ambition of the tycoon, they dont like that and will usually throw more money at you in response!

Dont worry about the overall bank balance going into the red, if that happens then at the start of the next month tycoons usually cover the debt and throw in an extra £30-£40 million by singing a new sponsorship deal.

Attribute masking is off.

Just retire my manager profile and get started bringing Rovers back from the footballing abyss.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks, it's another Everton tycoon takeover! They've had it for a season or so, they've not really spent that much relative to amount of money they have, however, I am currently running a save with Shrewsbury and Brighton at the same time and I was about to sell Pedro Goncalves (from Brighton) to them for £86m, so I figured that I'd upload this before I hit confirm! Feel free to retire my Shrewsbury and Brighton managers. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zo96yyuyazymn4b/Everton+Tycoon.fm/file

Glasgow Rangers tycoon https://www.mediafire.com/file/u9kfjbqt2s1mq7o/Rangers_American_tycoon.fm/file

Rangers have been taken over by American tycoon Finlay Leija, £55 million has been invested into the club bringing the total overall bank balance to £74 million, £32 million has been made available for transfers.

The date in game is 2nd November 2023, and the club is currently unbeaten in all competitions, winning every game so far this season, Work has also begun on improving the staff at the club.

Attribute masking is off, just retire my manager from the game.

also if you spend the original £32 million transfer budget wait for the day of the youth intake preview ( its on 13th December ) then ask the board to increase the transfer budget and when they say no choose the " I just think it shows a lack of ambition on our part " option and they should give you another £20 million. I would highly recommend signing Roko Simic, he is top quality and his dad is already working as a scout at the club haha.

On 10/04/2024 at 21:09, ShaunG95 said:

Sorry folks, it's another Everton tycoon takeover! They've had it for a season or so, they've not really spent that much relative to amount of money they have, however, I am currently running a save with Shrewsbury and Brighton at the same time and I was about to sell Pedro Goncalves (from Brighton) to them for £86m, so I figured that I'd upload this before I hit confirm! Feel free to retire my Shrewsbury and Brighton managers. :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zo96yyuyazymn4b/Everton+Tycoon.fm/file

Thanks for this! 

How have you set the database up? i see 166k players normally i do it to 110k so just interested what you added and if it will slow down my pc lots.

13 hours ago, kelevra said:

Thanks for this! 

How have you set the database up? i see 166k players normally i do it to 110k so just interested what you added and if it will slow down my pc lots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2u9dkr8of0dniz7/Save+Setup+168k+Players.fmf/file

There you go, it has been a lot of trial and error of starting up new saves to ensure that most high potential players spawn into the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Inter Milan tycoon https://www.mediafire.com/file/7lghq0i1ezcqc45/Inter_tycoon_%28_Qatari_%29.fm/file

Inter Milan have been taken over by Qatari tycoon Qader Al-Thani, money has been invested into improving the training ground and £217 million has been invested into the club bringing the total overall bank balance to £240 million.

All of the clubs debts have been cleared and £185 million has been made available for transfers.

The date in game is 17th October 2023 and the club is currently unbeaten having won all games so far this season, Work has also begun on improving the staff at the club.

Attribute masking is off, just retire my manager from the game.

Also when your asking the board for improvements to various areas of the club when you take over dont forget to ask them to build a new stadium, they will begin planning on a new 100,000 seater stadium.

Edited by slim shady