[FM24] Tycoon Saves

GCVS00

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 22/10/2023 at 17:16, GCVS00 said:

Stupid question time. Ive saved it now how do I "get it over to Load Game"? 

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady
I have found out how to do it myself so the question is no longer relevant

13 hours ago, GCVS00 said:

can you post the save?

BTW, your thread from FM23 inspired me to make this one!

Yea I love a good Tycoon save :lol:

I had one on FM23 with Livingston in Scotland & I'll transfer it over to FM24. I've won 10 titles in a row, a lot of cups & have reached the CL QF's.

9 hours ago, FifaBing said:

Did you post this Crystal Palace save? In FM23 someone posted a tycoon Crystal Palace save and I loved it. 

I did not, I deleted the save by mistake lol, I am sorry

16 hours ago, FifaBing said:

Are you guys finding these tycoon takeovers via just inbox news, or do you search it out?

Easiest way I've found is to go to browse Europe then under clubs select finances, then click on any rich clubs that seem like they shouldn't be 'rich'.  Then go to the clubs history and choose landmarks, which will show any takeovers and say what sort (ie. tycoon).  

Or if you're looking purely for clubs in a specific league then go to landmarks then just go then just press the down arrow at the left of the club name and you can fire through a league in no time.

Only one I've found so far is Go Ahead Eagles in Dec '23, tycoon has pumped 40m into the club and gave them a 5m transfer budget plus increased the wage budget by 200k p/w.  Will get round to uploading it at some point as it could be a fun save with that wage budget and being able to offer players pre-contracts within a few weeks of getting started. 

Edited by celtic_fc

I have save with Sheff Wed end of 1st season got offered interview checked finance £108 mill in balance £10,5 mill transfer budget and 235k a week wage budget Tycoon takeover a lot of work needed they finished 19th 1st season. if anyone would like it just need to tell me how to add it aint got clue cheers.

37 minutes ago, BELLYNUFC said:

I have save with Sheff Wed end of 1st season got offered interview checked finance £108 mill in balance £10,5 mill transfer budget and 235k a week wage budget Tycoon takeover a lot of work needed they finished 19th 1st season. if anyone would like it just need to tell me how to add it aint got clue cheers.

If you sign up to Mediafire and upload it from there, can then post the download link in this thread. Sounds like a fun one, especially after todays news from that club in real life!

On 30/10/2023 at 15:22, willemvandoorn15 said:

Cool a save with heracles, how are you doing?

4th place in the first season

2nd season I finished 11th, won the Dutch Cup & reached the Europa League knockout playoff round.

5th right now with 8 games left & playing Marseille in the Europa League last 16 soon, after coming top 8 in the league phase.

On 29/10/2023 at 09:43, Mark_w said:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjdvgcxr7j0vzcp/Cardiff+Tycoon.fm/file

Cardiff S2, 18th Nov 2024. 20th in the Premier League with 1 point from 12 games and a squad that looks like it could rival Derby's record, just had a tycoon takeover.

I took this on and have been enjoying it so far.

I kept Cardiff up and got them to 15th in my second season in charge but then saw the job become available at a still very strong Brighton side languishing in 13th place after being relegated with an £80m transfer budget and a lot of older expensive players to further increase and I could not say no.

After selling those players I got my budget up to £130m and signing the likes of Xavi Simmons I am in the automatic promotion spots and I’m on track to hopefully get automatic promotion in my first season with The Seagulls!

10 hours ago, meadowsaaron38 said:

You beauty!

Promised a takeover bounty for new players and the like. Can't wait to spend the promised £0

:lol:

FM24.jpg

Wow 2 billion?! Shame he gave you absolutely nothing to spend :D :lol:

19 hours ago, davehibb said:

Let us know if it updates at season's end for the next transfer window.

I left the club at the end of that season and am now Managing the Scottish national side.

Pep Guardiola is managing Rangers now.

Edited by meadowsaaron38

4 hours ago, meadowsaaron38 said:

I left the club at the end of that season and am now Managing the Scottish national side.

Pep Guardiola is managing Rangers now.

Would be interesting to know if they loosened the purse strings for the transfer window.