[FM24] Tycoon Saves

GCVS00

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One with Everton & when they say how much they'll invest, most times I notice it's not the amount said. Do they invest that sum over a number of years?

I added manager the owner invested over 700m when he took over, the projected balance or turnover was like 1bn. Now that I've took over the job it's only now, just over 250m for the two seasons after this. Does it mean the owner will never will money in again or the club won't get the elite level sponsorship deals etc?

everton tycoon.jpg

Edited by toon army 06

On 22/11/2023 at 19:25, Bauza23 said:

Noticed this on my Swansea save, Sheff Weds takeover in Apr 2024. They're currently just outside the playoff places in the Championship, only a few games left though.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 19.23.35.png

Would it be possible to post the save? Guessing you are abit further into it now though!

Hey guys,

In my own personal save managing Brescia, we have just had a Tycoon takeover from a South Korean firm. They've instantly given us a £120m transfer kitty (every season before that, we managed around 20m - so a massive difference)

We won the Serie B in our first season, and then in the last 5 years of being in the Serie A we've finished 9th, 2nd, 5th, 2nd and 3rd.

You're also guaranteed CL football next season - so loads to build on.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5lhmk8e952xduwktj7fvh/Ashley-Owen-Brescia-The-MAIN-One-Season-6-Tycoon.fm?rlkey=4oj46aqb2hkxapfp4csskovi8&dl=0

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, footballfreak78 said:

Everton has just been relegated to the championship but not before they received a front-end American Tycoon.  The balance is over 500 million pounds.  Enjoy:cool:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aatmkwcjfzx2owc/Everton_.fm/file

Cheers mate. This would be a great save to do as a Youtube series so thank you for this.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Steve Cobble said:

I'm loving the Everton save atm, as its a complete re-build and everyone wants to leave, but there's a million leagues so my laptop is crying 😂 just waiting for 6 divisions of Argentina and 2 brazil leagues to be removed now in Jan

:lol:

Sorry about that.  I have a pretty powerful machine and I like to run a lot of leagues.  

55 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

When I did a test save half of your first team wants to leave so you can easily get another £150m from player sales. Onana got me £30m I think.

yep was few went calvert lewen pickford gueye etc deffo going up 15 points clear in january

Am 31.12.2023 um 16:44 schrieb hongyin.sum:

Man City Save- potential 1.02 Billion Pounds takeover for a new player if things go on the right track. I will keep monitoring and see how it goes. Let me know if someone needs the save.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 023903.png

Can you upload the save please? Looks interesting.

On 20/12/2023 at 15:58, footballfreak78 said:

Everton has just been relegated to the championship but not before they received a front-end American Tycoon.  The balance is over 500 million pounds.  Enjoy:cool:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aatmkwcjfzx2owc/Everton_.fm/file

Having so much fun with this save. Just bounced back at the first attempt and absolutely walked the championship. Sold all first team players bar James garner (new captain) and branthwaite who is still transfer listed by request but nobody is willing to stump up the asking price of £40 million.

I've gone to town on buying as many wonderkids as possible including - restese, debast, udogie who couldn't get a game at spurs, lamprey, Barrios, casadei, samardzic, pafundi and neuhen Perez (yes udinese got relegated). Rowe, ouedraogo, baldanzi,  amad diallo. Elneny who already had a transfer agreed had been a brilliant said player and scored some crackers from distance. 

The priority was to go straight back up because of moving into the new stadium and have done that with I think it's nine games to go. Goal difference is something stupid like +85. Lost to Liverpool in the league cup and west ham in the fa cup which are the only two disappointments. Only lost three league games and only one at home so far. 

Let's see how far a billionaire backer and a new stare of the art stadium can take us.

I forgot to add the transfer budget despite all the deals Id done, is around £250 million with £1.8 million left over in wages.

Edited by Balotelli

11 hours ago, Balotelli said:

Having so much fun with this save. Just bounced back at the first attempt and absolutely walked the championship. Sold all first team players bar James garner (new captain) and branthwaite who is still transfer listed by request but nobody is willing to stump up the asking price of £40 million.

I've gone to town on buying as many wonderkids as possible including - restese, debast, udogie who couldn't get a game at spurs, lamprey, Barrios, casadei, samardzic, pafundi and neuhen Perez (yes udinese got relegated). Rowe, ouedraogo, baldanzi,  amad diallo. Elneny who already had a transfer agreed had been a brilliant said player and scored some crackers from distance. 

The priority was to go straight back up because of moving into the new stadium and have done that with I think it's nine games to go. Goal difference is something stupid like +85. Lost to Liverpool in the league cup and west ham in the fa cup which are the only two disappointments. Only lost three league games and only one at home so far. 

Let's see how far a billionaire backer and a new stare of the art stadium can take us.

I forgot to add the transfer budget despite all the deals Id done, is around £250 million with £1.8 million left over in wages.

I am currently using the same file and having a lovely time with Everton on my Youtube save I am doing. 

Currently top with 13 points lead with 32 games gone. 

Garner has been brilliant for me.

I raided the Championship for their best players. Edozie, McCallum, Laird, Norton-Cuffey have been really good for me. 

My DOF also signed some really good players like Zito Luvumbo etc. 

I am looking forward to seeing how the team I have can do in the Premiership. I have tried to build a mostly young, British squad. Hoping to stick with that as best as possible.

I did not 'walk' the Championship, and kept getting summoned for emergency meetings 😂 Snuck into play offs after a really good 2nd half of the season, and then won them. 11th in first season in prem, and now with 8 games to go I'm sat 5th 

My team who just recently got taken over out of the blue and very suddenly. Just checked and he is only an underwriter though, but still can't complain overall for a 7th tier team! Was starting to get fed up not being able to upgrade the facilities too, which have finally both just been upgraded.

20240114162824_1.jpg

20240114163116_1.jpg

20240114173732_1.jpg

Edited by iGoldenBen

Went up no problem and added some premier league experience in the form of Conor Gallagher (transfer listed at spurs for 4.9 million), wan-bissaka, Sancho on loan (he's been brilliant and his deal is up in the summer but he wants 250k a week, I think United may recall him in January). I've got bouanani from France and Evan Ferguson from the relegated Brighton. It took him a while to get going but he's finally started scoring. I also got jurrien timber from arsenal who couldn't get a game there.

Going into January I'm top of the league by a point with a game in hand over Manchester city. It's a weird one bar city all the other big clubs have struggled and it's been a really competitive season. It was us and Brentford too two for the majority of the season until city went on a run. I've been offered the spurs and juventus job turned them down.

I've beaten both Liverpool and Manchester city and took points off arsenal and Chelsea. I've signed diamonde from sporting Lisbon after trying all summer. And also have had a deal accepted for joao neves. I usually would've given my wonderkids more of a chance but with being in such an unexpected position I think it makes sense to go all out and at least try and get top four.

Amad diallo after being our signing and player of the season last year went to Barcelona. Then hasn't played a single minute and is transfer listed haha. The same thing happened with all the players who left for fairly big money when we got relegated. It's strange that teams will spend so much to then not play the player.

Edited by Balotelli

On 16/01/2024 at 16:43, iGoldenBen said:

My team who just recently got taken over out of the blue and very suddenly. Just checked and he is only an underwriter though, but still can't complain overall for a 7th tier team! Was starting to get fed up not being able to upgrade the facilities too, which have finally both just been upgraded.

20240114162824_1.jpg

20240114163116_1.jpg

20240114173732_1.jpg

Do you have a save file to share please?

How does tycoon takeovers work? Does it work by significantly increasing wage and transfer budgets, but you're still in trouble if you go over the budgets? Or can you just spend and spend and the tycoon will cover losses when necessary? Or is it via sponsorship increases?

Edited by KristianT

On 20/01/2024 at 08:38, KristianT said:

How does tycoon takeovers work? Does it work by significantly increasing wage and transfer budgets, but you're still in trouble if you go over the budgets? Or can you just spend and spend and the tycoon will cover losses when necessary? Or is it via sponsorship increases?

I've always found FFP and spending a bit easy to get around on football manager. As long as you spread most of the fee over a number of years it doesn't seem to affect much. I think its a bit more realistic this year but every time I've been in the red the owner finds a new sponsorship deal or a bails us out. I always try and sell a couple of big players a season to combat this.

In December of 2024 and Everton had a takeover. Seems like a popular team for takeovers seeing as one has been posted already. They remained in the Prem in this save but have about 300M currently and didn't do much with their squad after the initial takeover in the summer of 2024. I'm in December 2024 now and just now only noticed Everton had a take over. I'm currently managing PSV and for fun "Declared Interest" in the Everton job as they currently sit mid table...so we'll see if I can get the job. 

Edited by FifaBing

Ok so third season in and I've won the league and league cup. Got Liverpool in the FA cup final and then Atalanta in the champions league final. We went something ridiculous like 48 games unbeaten and then had a bit of a slump right at the end 😅. It seems that no matter what save I play the end of season is always really tough. 4 of our final 6 games were against Chelsea, arsenal Liverpool and United. But we made it. I'll edit this post and try and post some screenshots of our standout players. Esposito ( the youngest brother) a striker from inter who in my game moved to ac Milan. Cost is £22 million last season and had been absolutely sensational I think he's scored nearly 40 goals in all comps. I only got him because spurs bid 70 million for baldanzi and needed a striker as back up to Evan Ferguson. He's pretty much too his spot but with so many games Ferguson has still managed 25+ goals.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193717.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193729.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193746.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193755.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193805.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193814.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193824.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193837.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193847.png

Screenshot 2024-01-25 193652.png

someScreenshot 2024-01-25 193704.png

Edited by Balotelli

On 28/01/2024 at 11:07, the_hdk said:

any new tycooons guys? :)

Would love Valencia or AC Milan.  or some other fallen great.

May need to try and 'force' an AC Milan tycoon. There are ways to do that and make it produce organically. I used to do that in the past when trying to get a sugar daddy for certain clubs. 

So I went on to win the champions league but lost to Liverpool in the fa cup final. Brilliant season and I got offered the Barcelona job which I couldn't really refuse. Managed to take most of my staff with me and got a whopping 242 million to spend which I will use to try and lure a few of best players from Everton. João neves and Antonio Silva will be my top priorities.

I hate for this thread to become the "Everton Tycoon Thread" but man, I have never spent more time going thru all the preseason transfers and such as I am right now. Mostly because literally everyone wants to leave and I'm being way more methodical in who I am targeting to replace practically my entire starting 11. It's made it quite fun. i started the Everton save last Friday and I am now just getting to the start of the season. 

Edited by FifaBing

7 hours ago, FifaBing said:

I hate for this thread to become the "Everton Tycoon Thread" but man, I have never spent more time going thru all the preseason transfers and such as I am right now. Mostly because literally everyone wants to leave and I'm being way more methodical in who I am targeting to replace practically my entire starting 11. It's made it quite fun. i started the Everton save last Friday and I am now just getting to the start of the season. 

Glad you are enjoying it. 

I really enjoyed the first season but then when I got promoted to the Prem I got sacked half way through the season as the players I had bought weren't good enough for the Prem. 

Your approach is probably the best approach.

13 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Glad you are enjoying it. 

I really enjoyed the first season but then when I got promoted to the Prem I got sacked half way through the season as the players I had bought weren't good enough for the Prem. 

Your approach is probably the best approach.

haha yeah, I watched some of your episodes. I think you're right, if you had bought some better players it would have worked out better. I've bought some guys who are definitely more leading Champ side players, but mixed in with a few Premier League level guys, and I have so far managed to keep Onana to hold down the CM. No one has ponied up the required cash for him yet. 

9 hours ago, FifaBing said:

haha yeah, I watched some of your episodes. I think you're right, if you had bought some better players it would have worked out better. I've bought some guys who are definitely more leading Champ side players, but mixed in with a few Premier League level guys, and I have so far managed to keep Onana to hold down the CM. No one has ponied up the required cash for him yet. 

Oh wow thanks for watching buddy.

Good luck with Everton. 

Keep us updated.