FMT24 Apple Arcade?l (confirmed for 6th November)

22 horas atrás, Keyzer Soze disse:

Alguma possibilidade de um Android voltar?

No. and if I were you I wouldn't create expectations. They are of little interest to us. They just want to suck us in.

On 12/09/2023 at 22:26, Burty76 said:

Will it actually be a playable game this time, rather than having game breaking issues that never get resolved a la 23? 
hence why I barely played 23, and still play Fm touch 21 on my iPad, it was perfect 

This - FMT on apple arcade is a shadow of the PC version of FMT. Too many issues with this year's version that weren't resolved - the insane amount of injuries, the broken player development, broken transfer system, inability to holiday test tactics, the fact it is incredibly rare to be offered a job at a higher rep/division club when you're successful. and the unrealistic lack of turnover in EPL manager jobs meaning career saves hitting a roadblock - and all of this at a more expensive price point than the full version.

Not really had many enjoyable saves this year. At the moment it looks like the only option may be to revert to the full game. It would be great to have a PC/MAC version of FMT back in the range, instead of the poor imitation that it is on Apple Arcade.

Edited by GJHowell

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone at SI tell us how much longer we’ve got to wait to find out if there is touch mode on Apple Arcade for FM2024 as promised twice in June? Longer it goes on the more I worry it’s looking less likely. 

1 hour ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Can anyone at SI tell us how much longer we’ve got to wait to find out if there is touch mode on Apple Arcade for FM2024 as promised twice in June? Longer it goes on the more I worry it’s looking less likely. 

It’s a waiting game unfortunately, once SI have news they’ll share it. I like you hope it returns, But we simply have to wait. 

5 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

From the original roadmap, FM24 Touch announcement is on the week 30th.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/10/2023 at 23:32, TopToffee said:

No announcement yet on Apple Arcade, more information due w/c 30th, and now Apple have announced an event for 30th when they’re due to announce new Macs (and will often have studios at the event announcing new games/apps)

coincidence?

I doubt you are far off to be fair, I’m wanting information as much as everyone. I’ve got the same feeling as you for Apple event announcement, it makes sense due to the fact it’s a statement game for Apple think it’s been top 5 in the charts all year, quite impressive! 

28 minutes ago, BnadnerB said:

Nothing to do with Apple’s announcement then! Must just be a lack of care as usual, announcing the game and features less than 7 days before release is shocking

Just like normal for FMT then. 

V strange not to announce either way. @si announcements either haven’t been developing the game this year and chosen not to tell their mobile customers (which would be insulting) or they have and something not right with IOS/ Android.

if it’s the latter it’s understandable as they won’t be in a position to share information. I’m sure it’s the latter. 

It feels similar to FM22 where we ended up getting no Touch version and weren’t told until pretty much release week.

FMT23 didn’t get much support after release. I highlighted heavily the player development issues but there weren’t any significant improvements during the game cycle.

If SI are focussing on FM25 and the new unity engine, are they really going to throw any resources at FMT, especially when it’s already bottom of the pecking order? 

Just now, BuryBlade said:

It feels similar to FM22 where we ended up getting no Touch version and weren’t told until pretty much release week.

FMT23 didn’t get much support after release. I highlighted heavily the player development issues but there weren’t any significant improvements during the game cycle.

If SI are focussing on FM25 and the new unity engine, are they really going to throw any resources at FMT, especially when it’s already bottom of the pecking order? 

Yeah very true - I think I’m finally gonna have to attempt to play full fat FM somehow

5 minutes ago, BnadnerB said:

Yeah very true - I think I’m finally gonna have to attempt to play full fat FM somehow

Same kind of quandary for me too. I’ve played Touch on iPad since it began. I don’t have time (or energy) for full fat FM. I’m considering the Xbox console version on PC instead. It looks same as Touch.

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Same kind of quandary for me too. I’ve played Touch on iPad since it began. I don’t have time (or energy) for full fat FM. I’m considering the Xbox console version on PC instead. It looks same as Touch.

With this and mobile being on Netflix looks like this year will be my first without playing any form of FM since 2008. Sad.

I got bored of waiting and decided to ask them directly…..they haven’t denied it which gives me hope? I feel like if they had no plans for it they would say it wasn’t coming instead of saying there will be an announcement at least that’s what I think….

IMG_2019.png

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Yeah I hype myself up for full fat but deep down I know it doesn’t fit in with my lifestyle.

I’m tempted to try console on PC also, should be a good alternative as its 10 leagues, can get graphics etc?

just haven’t seen videos of anyone playing etc so never sure

19 minutes ago, BnadnerB said:

Yeah I hype myself up for full fat but deep down I know it doesn’t fit in with my lifestyle.

I’m tempted to try console on PC also, should be a good alternative as its 10 leagues, can get graphics etc?

just haven’t seen videos of anyone playing etc so never sure

Yeah I couldn’t find videos either, aside from Lollujo did a release day one to show how it looked.

It appears to be very similar, does allow 10 nations, and I believe with it being PC, we should be able to put graphics folders in place.

Guess we will see what they announce this week! 

• zakbrown96 changed the title to FMT24 Apple Arcade?l (confirmed for 6th November)
18 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, Football Manager 2024 Touch is confirmed for Apple Arcade! 

Please see the link below for more information. :) 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/579029-football-manager-2024-touch-launches-on-apple-arcade-from-november-6/

Thanks! Glad to hear we will have a game to play this year.

One question, please; it says to simply update the app on release day to FM24. Will this keep the files/data from FM23 in place though, in order to be able to continue a save from 23? 

• SI Staff
7 minutes ago, BuryBlade said:

Thanks! Glad to hear we will have a game to play this year.

One question, please; it says to simply update the app on release day to FM24. Will this keep the files/data from FM23 in place though, in order to be able to continue a save from 23? 

Upon updating the game, you’ll be able to continue your FM23 career by choosing the ‘Load FM23 Saved Games’ option on the FM24 start screen.

4 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Upon updating the game, you’ll be able to continue your FM23 career by choosing the ‘Load FM23 Saved Games’ option on the FM24 start screen.

So the update app process isn’t going to overwrite what is stored in the file system (create new empty files for saves, pictures etc)? 

Glad to hear that is renewed for another year. :applause:

The yearly moaning I do this time of the year. Too bad Touch (like Mobile) is somewhat of an afterthought for you guys/ladies. :brock:

Edited by grade

Will unlockables opened up through achievements (Golden Generation etc) be reset, or will they carry over? (Kind of hoping they reset!). Thanks. 

good to hear it is remaining on Apple Arcade - it has its limitations compared to the old PC version, but will be interested to see the changes for this year and see how they work before deciding whether I’ll have to go back to the full-fat version (which I don’t really want to do!). 

31 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Absolutely buzzing with the news. New features and UI in general look great, cant wait

Do the Argyle proud, if you get sacked you are banned from ever being manager at Argyle again! Ha 

1 hour ago, GJHowell said:

Will unlockables opened up through achievements (Golden Generation etc) be reset, or will they carry over? (Kind of hoping they reset!). Thanks. 

good to hear it is remaining on Apple Arcade - it has its limitations compared to the old PC version, but will be interested to see the changes for this year and see how they work before deciding whether I’ll have to go back to the full-fat version (which I don’t really want to do!). 

They’ll reset surely? @Zachary Whyte are you able to confirm this?