(FM23+) Eigenschaften Zwei: die Zukunft ist unsere Energie

Deisler26

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I take it Turgeman is a righty who you will be playing on the left just because you desperately need someone? Or is he a lefty right back by trade? (Looks good by the way and that intake looks excellent on the whole). 

I like the partnerships idea by the way. :thup:

Yeah, he's a righty with some comfort in the left hand role, which will make it easier to re-train him!

Glad you like the partnerships idea, just something to keep it fresh every year

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(23).png.b768fc194d223c6be0f8b3455442715a.png

The Stats

3. Liga Table
Jul - Dec Results
Jan - May Results
Player Stats
Commerical Summary
Data Hub

The Eyetest
A very bad end to the season put my position at the club under threat, we only took 22 points from the last 20 games to see us finishing 12th in 3.Liga. Hewa Fernando led the way with 13 goals, but we suffered with injuries in the last few months. So I'm hoping we can reload for next season and at least finish higher than what we did this season. Stats-wise, we finished 11th on Goals Scored and 7th on Goals Conceded, which is a little better than I thought defensively to be honest. We'll also try to avoid being raided again.

The Misc

3a87ca35eedee82ab58aa1fa6b09c72e.png

Well, one good thing to come out of this season, I guess...

I love how well thought out your ideas are, with a long term vision deeply routed within them. In the league, it looks to be a slow build, undoubtedly, but how does this compare to what you thought when you set out this project? Off the pitch - do you feel that your ideologies are coming to the forefront and that you’re making progress? That, in itself, is a challenge at a club of your size and stature. 

On 15/08/2023 at 09:39, _Ben_ said:

I love how well thought out your ideas are, with a long term vision deeply routed within them. In the league, it looks to be a slow build, undoubtedly, but how does this compare to what you thought when you set out this project? Off the pitch - do you feel that your ideologies are coming to the forefront and that you’re making progress? That, in itself, is a challenge at a club of your size and stature. 

I'll be honest, the constant debt cycle has really stopped me in my tracks, as I can't afford to get any improvements to the facilities in. I do think that we're getting in players that we can use, rather than getting a HOYD who brings in MC's and WB's, when we don't use them.

We're not really making progress, as 5 years about the middle of the league shows us. I think we'll kick on after promotion, but it's the getting there really

• 2 weeks later...

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(25).png.d6be5f5e49ba28c916b19c8f405f5db3.png

The Brief

As ever, the board brief was to Finish Mid-Table this season, with yet another decrease in the wage budget to £28k and £35k transfer budget. Just two more seasons until our biggest loan comes off the books.

The Results
e8ca6f90686d39cbbba05bcd6e636054.png

Three players tied on two goals speaks volumes for a) how we're spreading the goals around this season and b) how our forward line isn't the greatest....

The Transfers

IN

We re-signed an academy graduate who had been released by the club that signed him from us (Männel), a player who had been poached from our academy and then was released (Karner) and an academy graduate on loan who wasn't playing at his club (Kallnik)

OUT

Silvera was being an absolute dick and fell foul of my Code of Conduct by missing training, so I cut my losses and sold him on. Köpnick was a victim of our logjam in the forward areas. And Alhassan just wasn't good enough

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(27).png.0d16e20997285bfa439804ccefa8f7d6.png

The Stats

3.Liga Table
Results to date

Full Stats
Shooting
Tackling
Passing
Possession
Defending

The Eye Test

We've absolutely smashed this season so far, remaining unbeaten this season so far with only 6 goals conceded all season thanks to an extremely tight defence. Our poached prodigal son that returned this off-season has 15 goals so far and is by far our main source of goals and we're 8 points clear of second and 19 points clear of the playoff spot.

popup(1).png.5827b0de78a26eedc3e92ce017fbef48.png

a341dbc879a295ea8ec2c6994cce67c1.png

This is next season's lineup without moves. Let's look through to see when/where there are issues.

GK - The logjam ends next season. Guerra will move onto FC Internazionale in the summer, which means Ladic will backup Tepe
DR - Struck gone, loanee Kallnik gone back to his parent club, which means Susak will be first choice next season
DCR - Mooy, the club legend he is, will stay. Ballack will continue to develop behind him. 
DCL - Nothing changes here either. There is a clear first choice and backups. We really need some players to come through
DL - Sassi is clear #1. Hagsmeister is....a poor backup
DMCR - We're screwed
DMCL - We're screwed
ML - Our most settled position. Jarosch is nailed on, the best player in our team.
AMR - Fabian Coernen will be our #1 as I'll look to sell Mertens in the summer.
AMC - Gottschalt-Guttau is cemented in as the first choice. Bolat is a space-filler of a backup
ST - Karner has claimed the first choice slot, but Andreas Kopnick has pushed last season's first choice into third choice.

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(28).png.db478251a491ffb3545844cbd3467c65.png

a3a267234027609b81928eadc1595672.png
a71374ee29cecd99f38c3b9fdeb531fa.png

A centre back and some depth which is severely needed. Let's look at the Top 3 prospects,

f743f8898324acad9354ce4dff3a5fd8.png

• D/DMC  Tim Brodwolf - Work Rate: 11, Pace 13 - DNA: Passed

This guy is perfect to replace Lanfer in the centre of defence, or if it comes to it, Mooy.

b8b7bd2769a32565afff19eae828599c.png

• M/AMC/ST  Alain Luvovadio - Work Rate: 15, Pace 10 - DNA: Passed

We need to get his Pace up, but he'll be a perfect retrained Segundo Volante eventually.

fa3b7eda6d940d0caeaac8fceadc2795.png

• D/DM/MC Ali Farhat - Work Rate: 15, Pace 12 - DNA: Passed

Get him to be a Half Back? I'll certainly try

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(29).png.689d39d730918e354301d896ff43cb71.png

The Stats

3. Liga Table
Jul - Dec Results
Jan - May Results
Player Stats
Commerical Summary
Data Hub

The Eyetest
Finally! We delivered on our undoubted potential to finish in 1st place in 3.Liga and be champions with a game to spare!. Heinz Karner led the way with 22 goals, and we stayed relatively injury-free to our main players. Stats-wise, we finished 8th on Goals Scored and 1sr on Goals Conceded, which is a monumental difference from last season, 11 1-0 wins saw us bore our way to the title, proving that Mooy's absence last season did truly contribute to our decline.

The Misc

d5fcd77ce98e171f69cc46637be0f4e5.png
223f962d75f9281bcdf026e37736d559.png
1016fbbb741429e3b439f785470b5428.png

A hat-trick for the team this year, taking home the main prizes

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.bfcbc6e7cb6a39fb7fa1585a849b9445.png

The Brief

We're back in 2.Bundeliga! And at that, the board brief was to Avoid Relegation this season, which will be pretty difficult with the preseason we've had and Be Competitive in the DfB Pokal, which we're in for the first time in a while, thanks to promotion..Promotion also brings wage budget and transfer budget increases to £50k and £5.25m, respectively. 

The Results

d50c534b4450870350b254fe5b51bb63.png

A decent start to life in 2.Bundesliga. No defeats and good performances

The Transfers

IN

This was a bit of an emergency loan in as we got stung badly in the summer. 

OUT

SEVEN first team players left this season, either having release clauses met or in one case, a board member taking the law into his own hands.. We never could have kept holding onto Mohr or LGG, they were far too good for us, but we secured loans back for Mertens and LGG. Ladic was going to be #1 going into the season, with incumbent #1 Heinrich Tepe going as low as third choice, Sadly, money talks and Tepe is now second choice behind youth keeper Daniel Gosslar who has shined this pre-season. Club legend Nico Mooy was allowed to leave as his wage demands were too high, only to find that we were raided for star defender Forster on deadline day. I protested the transfer and re-negotiated it for 50% sell-on, rather than the silly clauses that the director agreed to, which leaves us very short of talent in the defence.

• 2 weeks later...

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(32).png.f9c578415f83e29a3dc168d8b3bc54ee.png

The Stats

2.Liga Table
Results to date

Full Stats
Shooting
Tackling
Passing
Possession
Defending

The Eye Test

To be mid-table this season after all the players we lost, it's an absolute miracle. I think we have it about us to stay up, but we need to put together an unbeaten run pretty soon to guarantee staying up.

The Transfers

Another left field deal for a youth player. £4m??? I snapped their hand off for it, including in the deal a loan back for the season.

Incoming, we had an old friend Edison Murati, came back in on loan from FC St.Pauli

Edited by Deisler26

Copyofpopup(1).png.dd89fb13d2d491785f0d94fdd4098dba.png

917270c7828dc8d44850dded3a676639.png

This is next season's lineup without moves. Let's look through to see when/where there are issues.

GK - If we stay up, we may hold onto Gosslar, but I can't see him staying which means Tepe will reclaim the #1 slot if so with Sven Schwarz taking the backup role
DR - Susak the clear #1, but again, I expect him to move on in the summer. Losing Franke in Jan has killed us a little.
DCR - Ginter will be the best we have whilst Brodwolf & Flauder will be acclimatised to the first team
DCL - The ocean of calm in the team of uncertainity
DL - Turgeman could be #1 by the start of next season, him and Sassi are pretty level in talent
DMCR - Unal is our best player for this position, but is better suited to the Segundo Volante role
DMCL - We're screwed. Karimi is nowhere near ready to backup Mannel
ML -  Jarosch is another one who will probably move on at the start of next season, but for now, he's clearly #1
AMR - Gonna start this season's backup striker on the wing next season, to allow for youth players to come though up front. Dann is a backup certainty, with Maier coming in third
AMC - A huge hole. Ertel isn't good enough. Bolat is STILL a space-filler of a backup. The only hope is Zorn improves next season.
ST - Karner still the first choice, but Schmidt will slot in as backup with Brauer taking the third choice duties

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(34).png.ce4de8329d03e34237e5734f01b30422.png

53b9202191d355d1819f17eeda8c087d.png
8fc0400207a6847ca363d675c9d6cca3.png

Midfield prospects ahoy!! We're in desperate need of prospects for our DM slots, but will they make the grade? Who knows? Let's look at the top 3 prospects

8de7b66fb0abcbb8a59adc2a6ffbc424.png

• DM/MC  Okay Çakır - Technique: 14, Work Rate: 16, Pace 10 - DNA: Passed

We're in 2.Bundesliga now, so the standard is higher for our prospects. Luckily, we have a gem here who will be trained as a Segundo Volante.

2b7015f98947719c46a7d479590361e7.png

• M/AMC  Björn Köpnick - Technique: 13, Work Rate: 11, Pace 10 - DNA: Passed

A decent start to an AMC, but he could be shunted out to an AMR, if Ertel performs as he should....

3a0d94342411620c9302589de02c74e4.png

• DM/MRC  Sven Flück - Technique: 15, Work Rate: 14, Pace 11 - DNA: Passed

Sven could go either way to be honest, but he'll probably be trained as a Segundo Volante to ensure we have enough talent coming through in that position

• 2 weeks later...

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(35).png.5fa291ceb5e7c9c05e3a1df76686544f.png

The Stats

2.Bundesliga Table
Jul - Dec Results

Jan - May Results
DfB Pokal Results
Player Stats
Commerical Summary
Data Hub

The Eyetest
A fantastic first season back in 2.Bundesliga as we finished in 6th place in 2.Bundeslig, absolutely crushing the pre-season expectations. Heinz Karner once again led the way with 19 goals, and we again stayed relatively injury-free to our main players. Stats-wise, we finished 6th on Goals Scored and 10th on Goals Conceded, which is not as good as last season, but higher rated opposition and a less talented defence will do that to you. A run of 22 points in 10 games in the last part of the season was the main reason for us finishing as high as we did and I am hoping that we can at least avoid relegation for a few seasons before building up

The Misc

d8412c898eff22b8526223a8aa11fa56.png
0fbe6e4765b587eab4a7239562bcba29.png

Edited by Deisler26

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(38).png.3565b80a359b1f82fab1430e68e30894.png

The Brief

Our second season in 2.Bundesliga and our board brief was to Avoid Relegation this season, with whopping increases to the wage budget, going from £52k to £211k! and a (lol) £12.25m transfer budget.We finally lost our biggest loan and we invested in some new training facilites, which should help the players development.

7c7bd3e10b0fa223bb558b47a0c1035a.png

A pretty drab start, but we've been competitive in every game and if it wasn't for a 95th minute shot hitting the bar, rather than going a few inches below, we'd have had an unbeaten start to the season..

The Transfers

IN

We paid out real money to take one of our academy graduates back to the club, paying £1.2m, but getting half back thanks to the 50% sell on clause and on deadline day, I saw our recently departed RB available on loan which it was a no-brainer to follow through on

OUT

Raided again. All these, bar Brauer, were sold at the price I demanded for them when they came to me to leave. Leaves us short, but such is the youth only movement in the lower leagues. Brauer's offer came entirely out of the blue and was near on EIGHT times his value, which I had to take.

Edited by Deisler26

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(40).png.cac9e1d8595a1a7d45c63f600130ea31.png

The Stats

2.Liga Table
Results to date

Full Stats
Shooting
Tackling
Passing
Possession
Defending

The Eye Test

We survived this transfer window without losing our best defenders, but at the cost of losing our main AMC at the end of the season. We're chugging along in the upper reaches of the table, but we're just not good enough to push for promotion yet.

The Transfers

A great deal, and a loan back. We couldn't keep hold of him longer tbh.

Incoming, we again had an old friend Dražen Šušak, came back in on loan from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

popup.png.40d76f0367fb71fa09a6d733393977e2.png

b2af871763e34957f27139eb658e0c15.png

GK - Gosslar will probably be sold, so it'll be Schwarz as #1, however we are severely lacking in backup, so we may look to loan in or have an inadequate backup
DR - Grimm is the #1 DR we have at the minute, with Bittner a decent-ish backup
DCR - It'll be a madness if we can keep Flauder in the summer, but he'll be the defacto main centre back until he leaves
DCL - Similar to the DCR position, the young 'uns will be the starters, but we have this season's pairing to come back in if they're sold
DL - Sassi is still here because no-one will pay his fee. Lovely. Turgeman should ascend to #1 if Sassi is sold though
DMCR - Severe lack of quality in our DMCR position. Kasprzak isn't good enough, but we have no-one really to step up
DMCL - For once, we have a bit of talent coming through in the SV role. Mannel is still the starter for at least a season however.
ML -  Now we've lost Jarosch, we only have Binde in the ML position. Worrying
AMR - Coenen's the clear #1, with Kopnick the backup. Maier is improving however
AMC - Farhat comes from nowhere to take the starter's role next season with Zorn as his backup. Bolat drops to third choice
ST - Karner and Schmidt again, the defacto starter and backup. Nothing really coming through sadly

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(41).png.41b445251d92978cefcb07a0576a6103.png

03ec6dfb6059630358323fb509b58951.png
56ec83ec36fd250edef619e4058f8220.png

We have had one of the worst looking intakes for a long while. Let's look at the Top 3 prospects.

f5157da7b131b07080aa684b50d0f070.png

• MC Domingos Pereira - Work Rate: 15, Technique 8, Pace 9 - DNA: Failed

This guy is the best of a bad bunch and will be trained as a Half Back

c471b2d61da524890ba2a17a0ca74f1e.pngA

• AMC/ST Sountou Diop - Work Rate: 14, Technique 10, Pace 10 - DNA: Passed

A Fernando clone and one that needs to improve markedly to get anywhere near the first team

49734d70abfbd2f6975baeaab2677f59.png

• DRL Ben Nachtigall - Work Rate: 10, Technique 10, Pace 12 - DNA: Failed

Hooray, a left back. Booo, he's poor. Maybe he'll rise to backup, but it doesn't seem like it.

15 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Always good to give aging stalwarts contracts to retire if they are still good enough to make the bench and get some substitute minutes.

Yeah, I’m gonna keep him if possible. Mooy was only 26 so he had years left.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to transition him to my staff in a few seasons

dieZukunftistunsereEnergie(Businesscard(Landscape))(Businesscard(Landscape))(42).png.61edf665807a67ed27fdbeb5e2bcd58f.png

The Stats

2.Bundesliga Table
Jul - Dec Results

Jan - May Results
DfB Pokal Results
Player Stats
Commerical Summary
Data Hub

The Eyetest
Following on from last season's fantastic first season back in 2.Bundesliga, we did even better as we finished in 5th place in 2.Bundesliga, absolutely crushing the pre-season expectations once again. We exited the DfB Pokal at the Second Round again, but a loss to 1.Bundesliga opposition is never bad at our level. Heinz Karner once again led the way with 21 goals, and we again stayed relatively injury-free to our main players. Stats-wise, we finished 5th on Goals Scored and 7th on Goals Conceded, which is better than last season. A bad run of just 2 points from 9 against teams below 14th place put the coffin nail into our faint playoff hopes as we finished 5 points outside the playoff spot.

The Misc

6cba28469808e3c53669e3e26dc6ed71.png
1563c8efdd630ff167d9cbfbbe3488aa.png

Edited by Deisler26

• 3 weeks later...