[FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 04/04/2024

Olas Nick

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I admit to not being a huge fan of white skins overall, I must say that your work with the Inbox panels is wonderful. I'm sifting through things looking at the changes to the panels and then trying to find whether that's something you've done or was already in the game - I particularly like the added league tables and extra bits of info that really fill up the space on higher resolutions.

EDIT: You couldn't tell me where this is, could you, please?

Edited by _Ben_

Totally agree with @_Ben_on the inbox panels. It always felt like there was so much potential in those panels. I don't suppose you know what panel I would need for the scout report? There is information that I have wanted to try and add to that particular panel, but could never find the right one.

40 minutes ago, Grumblewatcher said:

Very nice work, thank you! One small question: how do I change background?

I don't quite understand what you mean.  do you want not to use background packs, but to have the same background on all pages? I didn't study it.  I don't think there is any point in such functionality.

18 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I don't quite understand what you mean.  do you want not to use background packs, but to have the same background on all pages? I didn't study it.  I don't think there is any point in such functionality.

When selecting your skin, this is the default background. I just like it to be plain (no background at all).

background.jpg

10 hours ago, Grumblewatcher said:

When selecting your skin, this is the default background. I just like it to be plain (no background at all).

background.jpg

i understand. it is a ./graphics/pictures/city/none.png file
I added this stub so that there is no empty space in the club overview in the city pics section if no city photo in graphics pack

nick, I also wrote you a private message, but you ignored me... anyway. I want to ask, how to change the way the attributes look. I'm talking about the numbers being outlined with some rectangles. I want it to look classic, without any borders, just numbers. I'm not used to it and it annoys me.
11.jpg

1 hour ago, Drunken_Master said:

nick, I also wrote you a private message, but you ignored me... anyway. I want to ask, how to change the way the attributes look. I'm talking about the numbers being outlined with some rectangles. I want it to look classic, without any borders, just numbers. I'm not used to it and it annoys me.
11.jpg

there are plenty of threads where you can find the answer to how to change it, just use the search function top right

6 hours ago, Drunken_Master said:

11.jpg

you'll have to do the reverse of this, so remove the code @wkdsoul has mentioned

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23] FM Light Skin Updated - 14/01/2023(live version)
5 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

added new container to team squad panel
2017731383_2023-01-2212_51_11-Window.thumb.png.4f8f7220343f1e688875005e48692f79.png

We can contest whether you made that panel and those graphics but it looks nice with the hints to make it smaller - I would even go as far as saying you could add more to it, too. 

2 minutes ago, Saradiamanta said:

Haha its my opinion, facts that this skin is sucks black text in white background its terrible, but i think mustermann done better than this skin.

doctor @GIMN, save me, this patient appeals to your skills :D
it seems that in the psychiatric clinic today they allowed to use the Internet :idiot:

33 minutes ago, Drunken_Master said:

I was able to remove the boxes but now all my attributes are white ? How to change the color of the attributes?

there'll be something like colour="white" or attribute _colour, delete that

51 minutes ago, Drunken_Master said:

I was able to remove the boxes but now all my attributes are white ? How to change the color of the attributes?

you need to delete similar lines in all files with attributes

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label"  alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" size="11" font="label" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>

2 minutes ago, Saradiamanta said:

What was that? Are you ok mentally? Seems like upset 😅 soft

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve?

It's perfectly fine if you prefer dark mode - 90% of custom skins already cater to you - but there are plenty of people who find that dark mode causes them strain (much in the same way light mode might cause you strain).  It's another thing, however, to go to a thread for something that is clearly not designed for you and be rude about it.  If you had something constructive to say, I'm sure @Olas Nick would be receptive to useful feedback.  Until then, please show some courtesy on these forums.

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

you need to delete similar lines in all files with attributes

<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label"  alignment="centre,can_scale" colour="white" size="11" font="label" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="true" appearance="boxes/custom/attributes/paper"/>

I try it, but... no effect! :(

3 hours ago, Saradiamanta said:

What was that? Are you ok mentally? Seems like upset 😅 soft

Stop trying to instigate. You've gone into a skinmakers thread, and been hostile towards them and are surprised they're upset?

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 11/02/2023
21 horas atrás, Olas Nick disse:

for the news panel returned the look from fm19

2023-02-1522_43_08-Window.thumb.png.2aea067650ba5f3a7aaf3e44a61c767b.png

That is so much better than the original, congrats. I've always felt that this screen had no "space to breathe" in regards of the info displayed, at least on my resolution, always so tight there. 

What is the name of this panel/xml, please?

Edited by lugui

20 hours ago, lugui said:

That is so much better than the original, congrats. I've always felt that this screen had no "space to breathe" in regards of the info displayed, at least on my resolution, always so tight there. 

What is the name of this panel/xml, please?

competition news item medium.xml
competition news item large.xml
competition news panel.xml
competition news side panel.xml
competition news prozone panel.xml