[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

6 hours ago, lugui said:

Please, could anyone point out which file I could adjust the font size and style within the training calendar sessions? I would like to reduce and make it less bold.

Thanks in advance!

image.png.6421d5aa0ca73203b0c5051295a06322.png

panels\widgets\training schedule session calendar widget

<widget class="text" id="text"  style="shadowed" alignment="centre_y, left" ahOM="false" wants_mouse_events="false" colour="white"/>

possibly?

Did not mean to double post sorry thought I was editing my last response and hitting 2 for 1 sorry

Edited by JustHowie
oops

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JustHowie said:

<!-- licensed kits table -->    
    <container class="plain_box" appearance="" id="tiki" >
       <!--<translation id="title" translation_id="247777" type="use" value="Kit" />-->
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" id="clfr" file="club/club overview kits panel">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>

</container>    

Thanks! It worked!

But now I'm very curious as to where the file in bold is, since I wanted to change something on the bars (round the corners), but I can live with how it is right now.

3 minutes ago, PT-KK said:

Thanks! It worked!

But now I'm very curious as to where the file in bold is, since I wanted to change something on the bars (round the corners), but I can live with how it is right now.

You'd need to use the resource archiver and extract the default panels (skins usually only have panels included that have been modified by the creator, the ones not present are loaded from the base game)

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/455877-fm19guide-how-to-extract-the-default-game-files/

15 horas atrás, JustHowie disse:

panels\widgets\training schedule session calendar widget

possibly?

Did not mean to double post sorry thought I was editing my last response and hitting 2 for 1 sorry

Thanks, @JustHowie. That worked like a charm!

It would take me a while to figure out, since I didnt have such .xml extracted.

image.png.a2a62ac2ffe31722e4e0534d76cf347d.png

Is it possible to add another image/picture or logo here? (Tato-skin)

(either point to an image of the actual person "Joe Sherwood" or another logo)

Screenshot 2023-08-08 145143.png

Edited by poma

I've found this code in supporter profile panel

<!-- Logo, Title, Report Compiled By -->
    <container>
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="left,extend" vertical_inset="0" horizontal_offset="0" />

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="sglo" height="40" width="40" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre" />

<container>
            <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" horizontal_inset="4" />

<widget class="text" id="sgtt" auto_size="all" font="title" size="large" colour="text" />
            <widget class="text" id="sgct" display_format="1" size="medium" height="18" colour="faded text" />
        </container>
    </container>

<container>
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="right,extend" />

<container>

Edited by poma

Is there a way to set a default city image like there is a stadium for when no image is provided/ moved grounds so stadium doesn't exist? within the skin of course quite liked the carousel idea with switching between city and stadium but the blank panel well looks blank.  If so where would I find it? (trying not to get a sarcastic response by being specific)

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Is there a way to set a default city image like there is a stadium for when no image is provided/ moved grounds so stadium doesn't exist? within the skin of course quite liked the carousel idea with switching between city and stadium but the blank panel well looks blank.  If so where would I find it? (trying not to get a sarcastic response by being specific)

for a "standard" city, it is done exactly the same way. you need to create 2 files in graphics/pictures/city:
- none.png("standart" city photo)
- config.xml(config file for this photo like config-file in citypack)

3 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

for a "standard" city, it is done exactly the same way. you need to create 2 files in graphics/pictures/city:
- none.png("standart" city photo)
- config.xml(config file for this photo like config-file in citypack)

Will try again with the config I had tried city/cities with none.png was just showing a black screen might also be my container for cities on club overview having a mistake 

Edit: was 100% my code! Thank you

Edited by JustHowie
Sorted

Is there a way to do a club records in the club profile? I'm using SAS skin and he doesn't have the club records history place in the club profile. I found an example in the xml
                    <!-- COMPETITION HISTORY -->
                    <container id="ttHi">
                        <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="319514" value="* History" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true"/>
                        <widget class="team_container_records_overview_panel" id="tthr" file="club/tcs/tabbed/records">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>   

That is relating to competition history, I'm unsure of the container id and the translation id for the club records, is there like a way to figure it out?
*UPDATE*
I figured it out found the answered in FLUTSKIN.

Edited by Fwiedwice

2 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

Is there a way to do a club records in the club profile? I'm using SAS skin and he doesn't have the club records history place in the club profile. I found an example in the xml
                    <!-- COMPETITION HISTORY -->
                    <container id="ttHi">
                        <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="319514" value="* History" />
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" apply_to_children="true"/>
                        <widget class="team_container_records_overview_panel" id="tthr" file="club/tcs/tabbed/records">
                            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                        </widget>
                    </container>   

That is relating to competition history, I'm unsure of the container id and the translation id for the club records, is there like a way to figure it out?
*UPDATE*
I figured it out found the answered in FLUTSKIN.

Club history/records is a default part of the game and can be found in the top menu on the club info page

2 hours ago, JeffersonHH said:

anyone know how to change the panel to number instead pros and con like this ?

change star.png

You have to edit the "player scout reports analysis subpanel popup.xml"

and add the stuff you like to have or find a skin that has it like you want and then borrow it from there

hint: It's always a go idea to ask for permission from the creator.

has anyone ever had any luck pulling transfer speculation information? reworking the social feed and wanted a Fabrizio Romano style panel with transfer gossip I've tried looking at speculation and rumours pages but I'm tired maybe I am missing something. Or whether it can be pulled in some way from the league news panel wherever that maybe 

image.thumb.png.6bb8dce3d284cf16b728ec0de3f646c4.png

Edited by JustHowie

1 hour ago, putuadidharma0 said:
why is it that after an instant the result score in the popup is not visible, can someone help me

Are you using a custom skin ?
have you added the instant result to a skin yourself ?

Hard to help with so little info

The graphic used for the box will have a different graphic for hover 

2 hours ago, burak_95 said:

I added a city picture to the club overview page. but as seen in the video, the panel with the city picture moves when you hover over the tabs. how do i fix this?

This might be some (very) stupid questions.

I've been trying to change some panels to have the colour of the teams, everything's fine most of the time using the "primary" and "secondary" colors.

However...

9354f11372de5384af448523d9efa25b.png

This is how it shows when I'm on the Premier League screen - the primary and secondary colours are from the competition rather than the club.

think I can solve the "primary" part by adding the red replacement as follows (at least it works on other panels):

<record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="tbcl" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="red_replacement" />
</record>

But I wanted to do the same for the "secondary" parts, but I don't know what the equivalent is.

1. Is this the best way to do this? Or am I giving myself more work than necessary?
2. Is there an equivalent for the secondary colours that I can use?

Couple of questions that I’ve had trouble finding the answers to.

First, if I have a .fmf skin file - is there a way I can extract the files out so all the relevant files are pulled out so I can tweak here and there? 

Secondly, what file do I need to edit to change the kit display on a player profile from the front of the shirt to the back of the kit with name/number? 

Any help would be appreciated.

58 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

Couple of questions that I’ve had trouble finding the answers to.

First, if I have a .fmf skin file - is there a way I can extract the files out so all the relevant files are pulled out so I can tweak here and there? 

Secondly, what file do I need to edit to change the kit display on a player profile from the front of the shirt to the back of the kit with name/number? 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 - resource archiver from steam tools (free)
2 - hard to say as we don't know if we are talking about default skin or a custom skin, but start by looking in "player overview panel.xml" and locate the code for the shirt then replace it with the new code

it's alot easier if you have a skin that already have the shirt as you like it, then ask the creator for permissing to use it and replace the old code 

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

1 - resource archiver from steam tools (free)
2 - hard to say as we don't know if we are talking about default skin or a custom skin, but start by looking in "player overview panel.xml" and locate the code for the shirt then replace it with the new code

it's alot easier if you have a skin that already have the shirt as you like it, then ask the creator for permissing to use it and replace the old code 

I’m hoping to try and edit the player profile box in the Sas skin to include the option of having the back of the shirt as opposed to the kit. Personal preference mainly. 

3 小时前, DamienQilBormliz说:

Anyone can help me with this issue please? Font names are being weird in 3d match engine when any name has a sort of punctuation in it, but they are fine out of the match. 

Thanks guys.

Palermo v Spezia_ Pitch.png

This problem is caused by the font files and you need to fix the font files or to use other files. (The AD board patch looks interesting. Could share the download link? Thanks :))

Edited by 追风去

Hello masters of the ancient skinning art,

I would like to know if and how, within the player attribute profile page, is it possible to standardize/hierarchize the way the best functions/roles always appear in the sequence BEST TO WORST.

For example, I would like to set it the way it is in image 1 (taking the stars as a reference, note how they go from highest to lowest rating) , while image 2 is out of order:

IMAGE #1
image.png.649bc9dca8be4f3f33018209c2705d3c.png

IMAGE #2

image.png.da2652530e1bb3f642f7eee4a7543b1b.png

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by lugui

9 minutes ago, Gilberto Silva said:

What panels do I need to edit to make the sidebar / bar at the top of the screen the club colours?

Sidebar menu table.xml and titlebar.xml

Maybe it can be done from 

client object browser

but i'm not 100% sure of either as i havnt tried myself

57 minutes ago, putuadidharma0 said:
Why doesn't the scoreboard selector work on FM 23?
every time it is installed, the scoreboard will not appear

Maybe the way the selector was made is outdated and the current code no longer support the selector

Hi, I just made a FA Cup Scoreboard, but want to edit the colour of the clock to white. I’ve searched through all the panel files but couldn’t find where I can edit the colour. Does someone know where I can edit the colour to white? Thanks in advance. 

1BF33771-F71D-4406-8C2F-CEBFCD73231C.jpeg

6 minutes ago, N11V11D said:

Hi, I just made a FA Cup Scoreboard, but want to edit the colour of the clock to white. I’ve searched through all the panel files but couldn’t find where I can edit the colour. Does someone know where I can edit the colour to white? Thanks in advance. 

check the settings file

I'm using the base skin transparent version with some vey minor changes like making the face pictures bigger. I've installed some custom backgrounds but I'm not keen on any of them, is there a way that I can add a single custom image to be used everywhere that simply replaces the default blue/purple one?

10 minutes ago, Craigus89 said:

I'm using the base skin transparent version with some vey minor changes like making the face pictures bigger. I've installed some custom backgrounds but I'm not keen on any of them, is there a way that I can add a single custom image to be used everywhere that simply replaces the default blue/purple one?

you can either find the used picture and rename the one you want

or you can locate the code in client object browser and direct it to your new picture

hace 8 horas, N11V11D dijo:

Hello friend, I saw that you are using the Premier League scoreboard that Bluestillidie00 made, as a base. I would like to know if you managed to make the added time appear in each half.