World Cup 2022 Betting Thread

EnterUsernameHere

I have more outrights than anyone cares to listen to but my favourite bets I’ve got on:

Nunez top premier league goalscorer - 25/1 E/W

10 or more reds in the tournament - 5/1 (Clear pricing error from PaddyPower that’s now dropped to 1.91)

And then backed Lautaro top GS 25/1, Messi/Neymar golden ball 12/1 amongst the rest. Agreed that there is no way neither of these win if their countries win.

Skybet have Kane to score or assist at evens against Iran as of tonight, if you were to back it every 24 hours after it allows you to stake again, it’s possible to get £30 on what should be a simple winner.

Edited by ArsenalFan7

53 minutes ago, ReggaeBwoy said:

I am intrigued to know what would be the profit on that if Argentina won. Huge amount to have lost.

Between 2p and 4p before commission for every pound bet placed.

So £100 might have got you £1.9something if you'd bet at 1.02. Or £3.80ish profit if on at 1.04.

Edited by Tony85

2 hours ago, ReggaeBwoy said:

I am intrigued to know what would be the profit on that if Argentina won. Huge amount to have lost.

£313k @ 1.02 = £6,260 profit.

£1.7m @ 1.03 = £53,190 profit.

£990k @ 1.04 = £39,600 profit.

Bookies having a field day again...

Scenes. :D

My outrights suck big time. I think the only one I called well was Morata top La Liga scorer at 16/1 and I cashed that before Costa Rica because he didn't start, ha.

I have been doing well day to day though. Yesterday was particularly great as I managed to lump £30 on Bruno to score in play during Ronaldo saga, got the £300 off Bet365 after being put into a negative balance and then for some bizarre reason they have goodwilled me another £300 (the winnings they voided) afterwards. I think they lost a hell of a lot of money due to leaving that open, one pair of guys alone hit them for £40k.

Right now I think Germany must be a decent bet.  Or decent odds I should say.  I've watched most of the tournament so far and no team has really stood out to me.  But I do think it'll be either Brazil or France, with Germany being the best value bet.  

I think England could do it, but the way they play I just can't see them beating France in the Quarter Finals.  

• 3 weeks later...