[FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v3.03 - Updated 10/06/23 - NEW SKIN ADDED!!

GIMN

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, GianniM said:

I guess it is time for an update :lol:

image.png.4196733c876949e5eb2e2e396d3ae620.png

It is forever Christmas!!!!! :lol:

But, yes, I'm planning on updating this weekend.  Just need to get some studies out of the way first!

By the way, not sure if this has anything to do with your skin, I didn't have this until December, this one keeps jumping back to 'Away heat map' for both metrics. I keep changing the left one to home heat map but next time it pops up, it's often back on the away one. Have you seen this before? 

image.png.f73d2eb60649371d264cd89cafe0fd3d.png

18 minutes ago, GianniM said:

By the way, not sure if this has anything to do with your skin, I didn't have this until December, this one keeps jumping back to 'Away heat map' for both metrics. I keep changing the left one to home heat map but next time it pops up, it's often back on the away one. Have you seen this before? 

image.png.f73d2eb60649371d264cd89cafe0fd3d.png

Yes - it's super annoying!  I'm looking into it, and if I can't fix it, I have an alternative approach which I may use instead.  The alternative would be to have it as one column (instead of two) with the options being fixed - e.g. you could select "Heat Map" and it would have the home heat map on the left and the away heat map on the right - but you wouldn't be able to mix types (you couldn't have home heatmap on the left, and home pass map on the right, for example).

10 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Yes - it's super annoying!  I'm looking into it, and if I can't fix it, I have an alternative approach which I may use instead.  The alternative would be to have it as one column (instead of two) with the options being fixed - e.g. you could select "Heat Map" and it would have the home heat map on the left and the away heat map on the right - but you wouldn't be able to mix types (you couldn't have home heatmap on the left, and home pass map on the right, for example).

Sounds good to me. 

• GIMN changed the title to [FM23][SKIN] Mustermann 23 v2.04 - Updated 14/01/23 - DARK VERSION OUT NOW

v2.04 OUT NOW - Light Version / Dark Version

• Rejigged home page, featuring more selectors
  • Credits added to start screen
  • Fixed issue with tablet analysis selections resetting between games
  • Added average rating to player popup panel
  • Fixed issue with staff overview not working properly at certain resolutions
  • Fixed issue with international appearances on player popup panel overflowing onto line below
  • Removed attribute backgrounds on numerical version, and made numbers bold for greater visibility
  • Added a dark skin version

@Jellico73 - I had a look at adding a selector between career history and attributes for the staff popup panel, but wasn't happy with it.  To swap it over, you need to edit non_player/non player profile popup panel, line 35:  change <widget class="non_player_history_summary_panel" id="nphs"> to <widget class="non_player_attributes_panel" id="patp"/>.

@GianniM - the tablet situation seems to be resolved, although I've only tested it across about 5 games.

10 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

there seems to be something wrong with the alignment

2023-01-14 23_07_26-Football Manager 2023.png

From what I can see, it appears to be a "feature" from the game skin:

image.png.78ae1c42fa4883d59dc0239475ac031c.png

Looks like it's left aligned by default because they know the rest of the information won't fit in the assigned space.  Thanks for noticing, I'll see if I can centre it!

57 minutes ago, GIMN said:

v2.04 OUT NOW - Light Version / Dark Version

• Rejigged home page, featuring more selectors
  • Credits added to start screen
  • Fixed issue with tablet analysis selections resetting between games
  • Added average rating to player popup panel
  • Fixed issue with staff overview not working properly at certain resolutions
  • Fixed issue with international appearances on player popup panel overflowing onto line below
  • Removed attribute backgrounds on numerical version, and made numbers bold for greater visibility
  • Added a dark skin version

@Jellico73 - I had a look at adding a selector between career history and attributes for the staff popup panel, but wasn't happy with it.  To swap it over, you need to edit non_player/non player profile popup panel, line 35:  change <widget class="non_player_history_summary_panel" id="nphs"> to <widget class="non_player_attributes_panel" id="patp"/>.

@GianniM - the tablet situation seems to be resolved, although I've only tested it across about 5 games.

The dark version is literally the best, most innovative piece of work I have ever used for Football Manager. Thank you so much for doing what you're doing for this skinning community.

8 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

The dark version is beautiful, Thank you for this.

I've just noticed on the numerical version the page Development > progress screen is showing the graphical style

So it is.  Open panels/player/player attirbute changes.xml (that is the correct spelling, that's how SI have named it) in a text editor such as Notepad.  Lines 38-42 will look like this:

<!--GRAPHICAL ATTRIBUTES-->
<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" font="title" size="0"  appearance="boxes/contrast/no margin/paper" alignment="left,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>

<!--NUMERICAL ATTRIBUTES-->
<!--<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>-->

Delete the two lines for Graphical Attributes and remove the <!-- and --> from the 2nd line of Numerical Attributes.

I will update it in the next release.

20 minutes ago, GIMN said:

So it is.  Open panels/player/player attirbute changes.xml (that is the correct spelling, that's how SI have named it) in a text editor such as Notepad.  Lines 38-42 will look like this:

<!--GRAPHICAL ATTRIBUTES-->
<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" use_attribute_colour_as_bg="false" font="title" size="0"  appearance="boxes/contrast/no margin/paper" alignment="left,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>

<!--NUMERICAL ATTRIBUTES-->
<!--<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>-->

Delete the two lines for Graphical Attributes and remove the <!-- and --> from the 2nd line of Numerical Attributes.

I will update it in the next release.

Thank you, done and fixed

32 minutes ago, DaddyTorgo said:

I can't seem to get the boxes on the graphical version to change color. The attributes on the numerical version respond to my skin color changes, but the boxes on the graphical version don't seem to be responding.

Yeah, on the graphical version there needs to be a special setting so that a colour can be used to distinguish attributes which have not been scouted at all.  Unfortunately that means you can't change colours via Preferences, and instead will need to edit the settings file (inside the settings folder).  For the dark version, it is lines 502-514.  For the light version, it is lines 664-676:

<colour name="low attribute" 							value="bg darker"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="analyser3"/>
<colour name="good attribute" 							value="mustermann" />	<!-- changed from fg range13 -->
<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="mustermann_alt darker" />
<colour name="unknown attribute background" 			value="bg lighter"/>
<colour name="low attribute background" 				value="bg darker"/>
<colour name="normal attribute background" 				value="analyser3"/>
<colour name="good attribute background" 				value="mustermann" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" 			value="mustermann_alt darker" />
<colour name="special attribute" 						value="fg blue" />
<colour name="attribute label" 							value="fg" />
<colour name="special attribute label" 					value="fg" />
<colour name="profile extra text" 						value="fg" />

You define a colour by it's rgb value.  For example, if you wanted low attributes to be white, it would be like this:

<colour name="low attribute" 							value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>

Or you can define a colour by using a colour named earlier in that same file.

10 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Yeah, on the graphical version there needs to be a special setting so that a colour can be used to distinguish attributes which have not been scouted at all.  Unfortunately that means you can't change colours via Preferences, and instead will need to edit the settings file (inside the settings folder).  For the dark version, it is lines 502-514.  For the light version, it is lines 664-676:

<colour name="low attribute" 							value="bg darker"/>
<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="analyser3"/>
<colour name="good attribute" 							value="mustermann" />	<!-- changed from fg range13 -->
<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="mustermann_alt darker" />
<colour name="unknown attribute background" 			value="bg lighter"/>
<colour name="low attribute background" 				value="bg darker"/>
<colour name="normal attribute background" 				value="analyser3"/>
<colour name="good attribute background" 				value="mustermann" />
<colour name="excellent attribute background" 			value="mustermann_alt darker" />
<colour name="special attribute" 						value="fg blue" />
<colour name="attribute label" 							value="fg" />
<colour name="special attribute label" 					value="fg" />
<colour name="profile extra text" 						value="fg" />

You define a colour by it's rgb value.  For example, if you wanted low attributes to be white, it would be like this:

<colour name="low attribute" 							value="rgb(255,255,255)"/>

Or you can define a colour by using a colour named earlier in that same file.

Oh sweet, did I miss this in your original explanation or somewhere in the last 10 pages? I tried to do a quick look through them and didn't see it. 

Anyways, thanks for the quick response and the solution!

Edited by DaddyTorgo

1 minute ago, DaddyTorgo said:

Oh sweet

Oh sweet, did I miss this in your original explanation or somewhere in the last 10 pages? I tried to do a quick look through them and didn't see it. 

Anyways, thanks for the quick response and the solution!

There is an explanation elsewhere in the thread, but not in as much detail and I'd never expect anyone to read through 500+ replies to find the answer to one question.  Doesn't help anyone right now, but one of my future plans is to add a FAQ/Support page into this skin itself.

Worldclass skin. Thanks for every work you put into this.

Sorry if this gonna be a duplicate:

any chance to "highlight" the main abilities for the position, like it does in standard skin? (In player overview)

And how can I add "instant result" to this skin?

Edited by Spidermini

6 minutes ago, Spidermini said:

Worldclass skin. Thanks for every work you put into this.

Sorry if this gonna be a duplicate:

any chance to "highlight" the main abilities for the position, like it does in standard skin? (In player overview)

No apology necessary.  As said above, I don't expect anyone to read through the whole thread in the hope of finding maybe 1 post with the answer!

Unfortunately, that is not possible.  The "highlight" requires the  regular attributes table for the interaction to work, and that has been replaced entirely.  Sorry.

7 minutes ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

One thing I wanted to ask, is the multiple instances of the technique attribute correct? As in it's important stat for that section

I've not worded that very well, hope it makes some sort of sense

technique.jpg

Yes, that's correct.  The attributes are grouped according to their training groups* - decisions and technique appear in multiple places as a result

*there are some attributes that can't be trained at all, and I have made a judgement call as to where they appear here.  For example, Flair cannot be trained.  Similarly, the "Tackling" and "Set Pieces" sections are not training groups.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb GIMN:

No apology necessary.  As said above, I don't expect anyone to read through the whole thread in the hope of finding maybe 1 post with the answer!

Unfortunately, that is not possible.  The "highlight" requires the  regular attributes table for the interaction to work, and that has been replaced entirely.  Sorry.

Thank you, very kind!

What about a "instant result" button?

EDIT: nvm, I made it myself. Just copy the files of an "instant result"-skin into panels/match

Edited by Spidermini

2 minutes ago, Spidermini said:

Thank you, very kind!

What about a "instant result" button?

I don't have any plans on adding it, but it's possible to do yourself.  Instructions here:

MINOR UPDATE to 2.04 (not enough to consider a proper release)

• Centre aligned division in "Recent Results" section of News page
  • Slight adjustments to yellow colour scheme for greater contrast between excellent & good attributes
  • Slight adjustments to attribute grouping headers and stats for dark versions
  • Updated start screen credits
  • Fixed issue with graphical attributes showing in numerical versions on Player Progress page

Light / Dark

3 hours ago, ben carter said:

One issue I found. When using the numerical version it still only shows graphical attributes for me when assigning coaches to training.

20230116175643_1.thumb.jpg.79a4cf977092d3f9faf1141954e693be.jpg

Balls!  Delete panels/team/team training coaches attribute panel.xml.  

26 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Also noticed on both dark skins. The home screen tabs for scouting, last match and league table are blank as is the side medical centre one.   20230117183612_1.thumb.jpg.606d8593a0cc2a376c80db2d876f7525.jpg

You need to clear your cache and reload the skin, I believe. It's looks like there's quite a few elements of the Home Page that are not part of the recent update which suggests it's trying to read old files/paths 

24 minutes ago, GIMN said:

You need to clear your cache and reload the skin, I believe. It's looks like there's quite a few elements of the Home Page that are not part of the recent update which suggests it's trying to read old files/paths 

Error on my part sorry. I liked the older home screen so I thought it would have been possible to just replace the home screen files in the new dark screen to get it back.

19 minutes ago, ben carter said:

Error on my part sorry. I liked the older home screen so I thought it would have been possible to just replace the home screen files in the new dark screen to get it back.

If you still have the older skin, you should be able to track the other xmls you need to move across (although it might sound complicated/confusing).  Open panels/human/manager home.xml in a text editor, such as notepad.  There will be a few things tagged as file="xxx" that will show you the paths you need.  Let's take for example that first column:

<!--TRAINING-->
<container default_width="-1">
  <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="10" inset="0" gap="2"/>
  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos4" file="human/mustermann/home training" priority="2">
    <integer id="default_for_club_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_international_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_international_youth_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_no_team" value="gon4"/>
  </container>
</container>

the file it points to is human/mustermann/home training.xml. Move that file across, if you need to create an additional folder, do so.  Similarly if you need to overwrite a file do so.  Then check home training.xml:

<widget class="training_overview_panel" file="human/mustermann/training/home training panel" id="gon4" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
  <translation id="title" translation_id="248422" type="use" value="Training[COMMENT; training section of player profile]" />
</widget>

that file points to human/mustermann/training/home training panel.xml - same deal as before.  Move that across, then check the file:

<container default_height="220">
  <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" gap="0"/>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
    <widget class="training_overview_panel" file="human/mustermann/training/home training schedule" id="tstr" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

<container default_height="-1">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
  <widget class="club_training_performers_panel" file="club/mustermann/home training performers" id="CTPP" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">			
  </widget>
</container>		

<container default_height="240">
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container>
    <widget class="team_training_week_panel" id="tsBr" section="ttcP" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

Here, you've got two more files referenced - human/mustermann/training/home training schedule.xml and club/mustermann/home training performers.xml.  You'll need to keep on going until you hit a dead end.

5 minutes ago, GIMN said:

If you still have the older skin, you should be able to track the other xmls you need to move across (although it might sound complicated/confusing).  Open panels/human/manager home.xml in a text editor, such as notepad.  There will be a few things tagged as file="xxx" that will show you the paths you need.  Let's take for example that first column:

<!--TRAINING-->
<container default_width="-1">
  <layout class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1" alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="10" inset="0" gap="2"/>
  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos4" file="human/mustermann/home training" priority="2">
    <integer id="default_for_club_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_international_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_international_youth_teams" value="gon4"/>
    <integer id="default_for_no_team" value="gon4"/>
  </container>
</container>

the file it points to is human/mustermann/home training.xml. Move that file across, if you need to create an additional folder, do so.  Similarly if you need to overwrite a file do so.  Then check home training.xml:

<widget class="training_overview_panel" file="human/mustermann/training/home training panel" id="gon4" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
  <translation id="title" translation_id="248422" type="use" value="Training[COMMENT; training section of player profile]" />
</widget>

that file points to human/mustermann/training/home training panel.xml - same deal as before.  Move that across, then check the file:

<container default_height="220">

<container>
    <widget class="training_overview_panel" file="human/mustermann/training/home training schedule" id="tstr" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

<container default_height="-1">
  <widget class="club_training_performers_panel" file="club/mustermann/home training performers" id="CTPP" section="TeOv" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">			
  </widget>
</container>		

<container default_height="240">

<container>
    <widget class="team_training_week_panel" id="tsBr" section="ttcP" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_teams="false" valid_for_international_youth_teams="false" valid_for_fmc="false" valid_for_unemployed_manager="false">
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>

Here, you've got two more files referenced - human/mustermann/training/home training schedule.xml and club/mustermann/home training performers.xml.  You'll need to keep on going until you hit a dead end.

I'll give it a go after this Wolves/Liverpool game.

On 06/12/2022 at 04:42, Jellico73 said:

Just wanted to let you know you can safely add the Instant Result button to your skin, because I've been using it since day 1.

Download the Wannachup Instant result skin, it will have 2 folders in it, graphics and panels, copy the panels folder over, overwrite the one file, reload the skin.

It might error out, but if you close FM and open it up again it runs fine.

image.png.c15c449ba29057323e00502b869c8b07.png

Don't have to make any button adjustments either.

Jellico

Quick question, I got the Wannachup IR skin, but it doesn't have any folders, it's just an .fmf-file.. Where'd you get it from? 

1 hour ago, Maaka said:

Quick question, I got the Wannachup IR skin, but it doesn't have any folders, it's just an .fmf-file.. Where'd you get it from? 

You'll want to download the Resource Archiver from Steam (Tools -> Football Manager 2023 - it's free) and use it to extract the files from the .fmf

Couple of thing's I've noticed. 

Players Report in the Squad Planner (Report->Comparison) Base Skin:
https://gyazo.com/3df644b2c77f2ca0abbd491e1d62f721

And in the Musterman Skin:
https://gyazo.com/581aabd15eeae319cb9f824c85008997

the attribute categories are missing?

Coaching Attributes and role comparison:
https://gyazo.com/9985c56ef962e69f4e4f21d324be3ec0

Isn't this supposed to look like the player comparison screen or I am remembering wrong?

Jellico

7 minutes ago, Jellico73 said:

Couple of thing's I've noticed. 

Players Report in the Squad Planner (Report->Comparison) Base Skin:
https://gyazo.com/3df644b2c77f2ca0abbd491e1d62f721

And in the Musterman Skin:
https://gyazo.com/581aabd15eeae319cb9f824c85008997

the attribute categories are missing?

Coaching Attributes and role comparison:
https://gyazo.com/9985c56ef962e69f4e4f21d324be3ec0

Isn't this supposed to look like the player comparison screen or I am remembering wrong?

Jellico

That's almost certainly something I didn't undo when creating the numerical version (obviously in the graphical version, I've removed all things that breakdown attributes into numerical values) - I'll have this fixed/updated for the next release, which will be this weekend.

On 19/01/2023 at 04:52, GIMN said:

That's almost certainly something I didn't undo when creating the numerical version (obviously in the graphical version, I've removed all things that breakdown attributes into numerical values) - I'll have this fixed/updated for the next release, which will be this weekend.

I have something serious to notice in the attributes regarding Concentration.

I suppose that FOCUS is equal to Concentration but you do not written as that if determination has equal letters (13) and has the space to be written as determination.

now regarding Concentration I thing that does belong to tackling aggression group cause tackle and aggression does not effected in that degree as Concentration. ConcentrationIs is significant effected by starting value and fitness. As fitness reduce and time pass in game the concentration reduced significant.

I believe that is attribute to be grouped at natural fitness……

21 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

I have something serious to notice in the attributes regarding Concentration.

I suppose that FOCUS is equal to Concentration but you do not written as that if determination has equal letters (13) and has the space to be written as determination.

now regarding Concentration I thing that does belong to tackling aggression group cause tackle and aggression does not effected in that degree as Concentration. ConcentrationIs is significant effected by starting value and fitness. As fitness reduce and time pass in game the concentration reduced significant.

I believe that is attribute to be grouped at natural fitness……

Correct "Focus" is "Concentration", whilst it has equal letters to determination, there were situations where the text would cut off for Concentration (but not Determination).

I appreciate the argument for it belonging with endurance, but from most of the information available "concentration" is effectively the defensive equivalent of "anticipation".  Furthermore, the groupings are tied to training.  "Endurance" contains Work Rate and Stamina.  "Natural Fitness", like "Concentration" is a non-targetable attribute, and for me is more appropriate in the Endurance category than "Concentration" would be.  If you wish to change the groupings, you can do so by editing panels/player/mustermann/performance/player performance attributes [graphical/numerical].xml.  Everything is annotated so it should be easy to identify which bits need to be moved as per your preference.

Em 16/01/2023 em 18:56, GIMN disse:

Balls!  Delete panels/team/team training coaches attribute panel.xml.  

Hi mate, first of all, thank you very much for your work on this skin. Certainly inspiring, I've been trying to learn from the files and get inspired in order to incorporate some things for personal use.

In that sense, please, could you point me which file would be possible to edit the text and spaces of that table in the image? I have the game in low res and I'm trying to reduce/squeeze a bit of line spacing, gain some space and avoid scrollbars, as well as testing some colors and contrasts for my staff names/tasks on the left.

I managed to get a lot done on the bottom part playing around with team training coaches attribute panel.xml, but not the top part.

Many thanks again, any help is appreciated.

image.png.787121324c70fa7ef67d8542267199ab.png

Edited by lugui

43 minutes ago, lugui said:

Hi mate, first of all, thank you very much for your work on this skin. Certainly inspiring, I've been trying to learn from the files and get inspired in order to incorporate some things for personal use.

In that sense, please, could you point me which file would be possible to edit the text and spaces of that table in the image? I have the game in low res and I'm trying to reduce/squeeze a bit of line spacing, gain some space and avoid scrollbars, as well as testing some colors and contrasts for my staff names/tasks on the left.

I managed to get a lot done on the bottom part playing around with team training coaches attribute panel.xml, but not the top part.

I have had absolutely zero luck working out how to edit that top part.  So, unfortunately, I'm sorry - I don't know!

4 minutos atrás, GIMN disse:

I have had absolutely zero luck working out how to edit that top part.  So, unfortunately, I'm sorry - I don't know!

If you of all people were not able to edit or indicate the file, I rest my case and understand that certain things are what they are and cannot be changed. Until someone else proves us wrong! :lol:

All good, once again, thanks for everything.

Edited by lugui

2 hours ago, lugui said:

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

have you looked in - team training coaches panel.xml ?

Hi,

first: your skin is great!

I have a question. I use your dark skin in my save. After some matches I saw, that I have no new metrics from fm23 in my views any more (xA, open play key passes, and so on). And I cannot select them to replace them in my views. If I take another skin now, I don´t have these metrics, too. But before I use your skin, there would be no problem with these metrics in my views. 

I talked to other users, and they have the same problem.

Do you know this problem?   

Edited by micha1334

2 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

Hi,

I have a question. I use your dark skin in my save. After some matches I saw, that I have no new metrics from fm23 in my views any more (xA, open play key passes, and so on). And I cannot select them to replace them in my views. If I take another skin now, I don´t have these metrics, too. But before I use your skin, there would be no problem with these metrics in my views. 

Try and clear your cache and reload skin

19 minutes ago, micha1334 said:

Hi,

That sounds bizarre.  Could you provide a screenshot to illustrate what you mean?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb GIMN:

That sounds bizarre.  Could you provide a screenshot to illustrate what you mean?

The first picture is the filter in the scoutingarea. The second is from the changing part of the views.

(Damn, my english is horrible, sorry)

Zwischenablage02.jpg

Zwischenablage04.jpg