FM23 Tycoon

toon army 06

• 1 month later...

I have one with Ross County if anyone is interested? 5 years since the takeover by this point & just in the last 3 seasons they've spent about 180m.

I added manager to then apply for the job myself a few times but no luck so far.  I noticed they have a massive sponsorship deal, they're probably raking in more money than the Old Firm but still only 1 league title..

On 31/12/2022 at 19:56, toon army 06 said:

I have one with Ross County if anyone is interested? 5 years since the takeover by this point & just in the last 3 seasons they've spent about 180m.

I added manager to then apply for the job myself a few times but no luck so far.  I noticed they have a massive sponsorship deal, they're probably raking in more money than the Old Firm but still only 1 league title..

Yea, I'd like to give this save a go if you could upload it please?

On 02/01/2023 at 18:48, add11 said:

Yea, I'd like to give this save a go if you could upload it please?

The jobs just became available mid season, so I'll try myself to get it though they've rejected me twice before. It looks like they've spent a bit less the last few seasons, but it's still an Old Firm level budget.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/afquc5dvsj0pfi8/Ross+County.fm/file

Edited by toon army 06

On 03/01/2023 at 21:17, toon army 06 said:

The jobs just became available mid season, so I'll try myself to get it though they've rejected me twice before. It looks like they've spent a bit less the last few seasons, but it's still an Old Firm level budget.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/afquc5dvsj0pfi8/Ross+County.fm/file

This wont download for me for some reason. Gets halfway and stops.

Anyone else with this problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/02/2023 at 11:54, glasgowceltic said:

How do you find these in your save? Is it a case of just noticing the clubs spending more than usual??

In your news feed you can see or check all the clubs in leagues you have loaded. Big spending can point to one, but not always.

• 3 weeks later...

Team: Leiria(Portugal 2nd division)
Year: 2024
Balance: £31m
Budget: £3m
Wages available: £25k
Takeover type: Back end
Leagues loaded: Argentina, Belgium, Brazil(2 leagues), Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, England(4 leagues),France,Germany,
Italy, Mexico, Holland, Norway, Portugal(4 leagues), Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, USA.

Link to file: https://mega.nz/file/HIkQQZRD#cWz2kubBMnOqWlLjTc7viFSPOzFeljjJ-QX1P_VwOjw

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, celtic_fc said:

Got one at Kilmarnock, back end and immediately gave them a balance of 35m with a budget of 3.5m for players.  In the second season and they're fighting for promotion back to the Premiership after being relegated in 22/23.   

Nice, could you upload it for us to have a go please? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/04/2023 at 21:21, footballfreak78 said:

I have 2 French tycoons in this save in 2024.  Not many leagues loaded but it's May so you can add whatever you want and most start up in June/July. 

Rennes - 121,000,000 Front End

Nimes - 40,000,000 Front End ( Just got promoted to Ligue 2)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5pm36ulgrhed41k/French+Tycoons.fm/file

How do you know it's Front End? Always wondered how you find it out.

Thanks for save file as well, will give this a go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 19/06/2023 at 17:35, Jojofm said:

Fm23 In my first year I had a Qatari 🇶🇦 tycoon takeover at Bournemouth-Front  end

Started another save also in the first year Bournemouth had Qatari 🇶🇦 tycoon takeover

Could you share the save file for this please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/07/2023 at 15:17, kopfan1977 said:

I'd love a Cardiff one if anyone ever see's them taken over.. In my many attempts I've never gotten a tycoon takeover. Just an internal one and turned into a PLC

They have one in my Portsmouth save if you'd like me to upload? Fourth season. I have rinsed them for a bit of their money. :lol:

On 18/08/2023 at 09:07, davecrossley33 said:

Yes please pal.

On 18/08/2023 at 22:25, kopfan1977 said:

Aye go on then mate. Cheers

https://www.mediafire.com/file/65gsrgvmf30apxd/Cardiff+Tycoon+2.fm/file

Saw that they had a Tycoon takeover in the second season of a Brighton save I've been running, was just about to sell Jakub Moder to them so by all means cancel the deal! :lol: