[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

4 hours ago, WatsonFM said:

Congratulations on the work, one question, do you update transfers that happen in Japan?  if yes, is there a specific file? 

I think from previous comments, the player file as is will largely remain this way until the JLeague window closes when the new season starts. You can either use the file as is, load it in the editor and make changes yourself, or wait for the update some time in January/February. That being said, I think Karin released an updated version of this player file last week on his site. @Robbles Quin ®™ will likely upload any new versions as and when they are usable in English and time allowing, 

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, WatsonFM said:

Congratulations on the work, one question, do you update transfers that happen in Japan?  if yes, is there a specific file? 

yep, in january/february i will have a completed list of all transfers for the upcoming season

4 hours ago, joe5p said:

I think from previous comments, the player file as is will largely remain this way until the JLeague window closes when the new season starts. You can either use the file as is, load it in the editor and make changes yourself, or wait for the update some time in January/February. That being said, I think Karin released an updated version of this player file last week on his site. @Robbles Quin ®™ will likely upload any new versions as and when they are usable in English and time allowing, 

karin released a fix for certain players (errors or wrong stats) the transfers etc are being worked on as we speak

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

what league do they play in

I'm not sure. I found their calendar that state their current league: 東京都社会人サッカーリーグ3部
Based on their social media, I think they got promoted to 2nd league

31 minutes ago, bivnn said:

I'm not sure. I found their calendar that state their current league: 東京都社会人サッカーリーグ3部
Based on their social media, I think they got promoted to 2nd league

they will be added with the winter update as i will be going a further tier or 2 down

48 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hello!

Is there a way to have the Club Overview Panel working with another skin? Last Fms we had to replace the files skins in the game folder.

I tried to use the file from wannachup with a base skin I have edited but the profiles do not show.

Thank you.

I got it to work by coping the files into the fixfile folder.

I'm sorry, but can someone give me a quick rundown of how salary cap works in the Jleague?

Tried to sign someone but they are telling me that because of salary cap I won't be able to pay them. Sure enough, in the league rules it says I can give 27 players a salary above the very low cap, but looking through my players, I definitely have more than 40 players over that salary.

I though it maybe only counted registered players, but even then, I have 33 over that cap. Then I saw it only applies to japanese players? If that's the case I only have 22 japanese registered players. I I count all of them, I have way more than 27.

It does add to 27 if I count all japanese players, excluding those on loan. Is that correct? If that's the case, what will happen when the others return? All this is making my head hurt.

8 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

FYI, the new update to the editor HAS FIXED TEAMS STARTING IN THE WRONG DIVISION, IT IS WORKING AS INTENDED, WILL RELEASE A UPDATED FILE SOON

Well, they lied, can't use my created players to start a new game, thats sad. =\

1 hour ago, Renobr said:

Well, they lied, can't use my created players to start a new game, thats sad. =\

I thought I had the same problem, but I was trying all the files I use and these of the Japanese leagues, as well as those of the pack of TheNotoriousPr0 are the ones that cause that after the update the created players are not seen, just remove them and that's it. Hopefully in their new versions they no longer cause this bug.

3 hours ago, Rascanuvols said:

I'm sorry, but can someone give me a quick rundown of how salary cap works in the Jleague?

Tried to sign someone but they are telling me that because of salary cap I won't be able to pay them. Sure enough, in the league rules it says I can give 27 players a salary above the very low cap, but looking through my players, I definitely have more than 40 players over that salary.

I though it maybe only counted registered players, but even then, I have 33 over that cap. Then I saw it only applies to japanese players? If that's the case I only have 22 japanese registered players. I I count all of them, I have way more than 27.

It does add to 27 if I count all japanese players, excluding those on loan. Is that correct? If that's the case, what will happen when the others return? All this is making my head hurt.

it applies to all players.

i cant create the real rules 1:1 but the rules as are follows.

J1 Teams must have at least 15 and a maxinum of 25 players on a Pro "A" Contract (which is anything over 64k a year), 27 For ACL Clubs.

J2 Teams are a Maxinum of 15 Players and J3 is a Maxinum of 5.

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]

OK,  game won't  load my created guys with FM22 Sortitoutsi Licenes Fix & Media Files, Ajax staff and Hesi and the JL Players and referees.

So, if you have a problem like this, you know what is. =)

Edited by Renobr

Not sure if this has been covered, but I'm using the simple version along with players, refs, country rules, media files and competition history. 

And I like to simulate about 12 or so years into the future before starting my save, and I'm finding as I'm simulating that almost all managers, across the three top leagues have 700 euro per week salaries. Which, for the top division, is extremely low. And this is basically all managers, even when their reputation is very high and they win major tournaments. 

There is the occasional anomaly with an assistant coach or fitness coach getting more, but pretty much all staff have the exact same, 700 euro a week contract.

Is anyone else finding this?

8 minutes ago, DrIgz said:

Not sure if this has been covered, but I'm using the simple version along with players, refs, country rules, media files and competition history. 

And I like to simulate about 12 or so years into the future before starting my save, and I'm finding as I'm simulating that almost all managers, across the three top leagues have 700 euro per week salaries. Which, for the top division, is extremely low. And this is basically all managers, even when their reputation is very high and they win major tournaments. 

There is the occasional anomaly with an assistant coach or fitness coach getting more, but pretty much all staff have the exact same, 700 euro a week contract.

Is anyone else finding this?

have you tried the new simple file i uploaded yesterday? it directly effects wages for both players and staff. if not then daveincid normerlly releases files which help with this issue

18 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

have you tried the new simple file i uploaded yesterday? it directly effects wages for both players and staff. if not then daveincid normerlly releases files which help with this issue

I genuinely don't recall whether I started the simulation before or after I downloaded your latest file, but I am running a new one now with that and also the daveincid salary realism file to see how it plays out. Thanks for the help. 

Seems that even with the latest file and daveincid's salary file, pretty much all new contracts to staff end up being 700 euros a week.

However, when adding a manager to a club, the salary appears to be more realistic. So I will persist with my existing simulation, as it has been running non-stop for almost 48h, and I hope that when I get various jobs, the salaries make sense, at least for my manager.

Thanks again for all your effort.

20 hours ago, Renobr said:

OK,  game won't  load my created guys with FM22 Sortitoutsi Licenes Fix & Media Files, Ajax staff and Hesi and the JL Players and referees.

So, if you have a problem like this, you know what is. =)

Renobr, in the thread about this issue, SI posted information today linking to a public beta file that fixes this. It worked when I tested it. In my game now I can load JLeague, sortioutsi, Nik33 media etc. and all people created using the FM22 editor are now appearing in game. It seems to have fixed it. SI have said the fix will be rolled out with the next official patch. 

Edited by joe5p

3 horas atrás, joe5p disse:

Renobr, in the thread about this issue, SI posted information today linking to a public beta file that fixes this. It worked when I tested it. In my game now I can load JLeague, sortioutsi, Nik33 media etc. and all people created using the FM22 editor are now appearing in game. It seems to have fixed it. SI have said the fix will be rolled out with the next official patch. 

I used it, I was able to put them on teams, but as free player I can't find them.

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]

Following the new version of editor and your fixes, I started a new career in Aichi Prefectural League Div. 2 with JTEKT SC Kashihara.

An amateur team, so obviously I have no players on contract in my squad, 16 "greyed-out" players overall. I tried to propose a contract to all of them two times, each time the game crashed.

After proposing the contract to every player one by one I got to the source of the problem. 15 out of 16 players signed a contract as usual and all these guys are Japanese. The last one is Korean and the game crashes every time I try to propose him an amateur contract and click "continue".

I don't know whether or not is that a case with other amateur teams in other divisions, haven't checked.

3 minutes ago, Rakūn said:

Following the new version of editor and your fixes, I started a new career in Aichi Prefectural League Div. 2 with JTEKT SC Kashihara.

An amateur team, so obviously I have no players on contract in my squad, 16 "greyed-out" players overall. I tried to propose a contract to all of them two times, each time the game crashed.

After proposing the contract to every player one by one I got to the source of the problem. 15 out of 16 players signed a contract as usual and all these guys are Japanese. The last one is Korean and the game crashes every time I try to propose him an amateur contract and click "continue".

I don't know whether or not is that a case with other amateur teams in other divisions, haven't checked.

That seems like a SI bug, i would do a bug report there, but it could be related. I will look into it

Started a new game with some Tokyo club, then resigned bacause there were no foreign players (before game it said there are... well). Signed with a new team, same thing - a contract for Korean player and the game just crashes. Reported the bug. Hoped I can have a nice FM adventure in Japan today :(

is there any project for a cutout facepack going on? I am keen to help.

A couple of years ago I posted here about the batch solution to rename the photos/file adding a number to it. In few seconds thousands of files can be renamed with this software: Advanced Renamer.

I have some xp with that and it would be great if we can also create a cutout file together.

14 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

is there any project for a cutout facepack going on? I am keen to help.

A couple of years ago I posted here about the batch solution to rename the photos/file adding a number to it. In few seconds thousands of files can be renamed with this software: Advanced Renamer.

I have some xp with that and it would be great if we can also create a cutout file together.

In the first post there is a facepack for J1-JFL and another one done by the guys here. the J1-Jfl were 417 (or thereabouts, someone posted the number previously) UIDs off (all of them). if that could be fixed, we would have a working facepack

13 hours ago, KOSTAS_PGE said:

2 more teams and we are ready for the facepack of j2 league by Supremek1 . if someone wants to help for the photos to collect the 2 missing teams are

MATSUMOTO YAMAGA F.C.

TOCHIGI SC

THE LINK IS HERE https://www.jleague.co/clubs/ 

Portrait style facepack, currently making it for J2 clubs, J1 clubs already available to download on the first thread 

Le 06/12/2021 à 08:19, clomby a dit :

When I test the rules in the Advanced fnf in the editor, it gives me this error. Any Ideas?

image.png

Hello, do you still have this problem too? If you managed to use the editor data in a save please tell me how to do, and if no, I hope we will finf how to correct this issue.

14 hours ago, MaxRoux_ said:

Hello, do you still have this problem too? If you managed to use the editor data in a save please tell me how to do, and if no, I hope we will finf how to correct this issue.

what were you trying to change. because of the editor being buggy, it needs to be verified in a specific way

il y a 44 minutes, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

what were you trying to change. because of the editor being buggy, it needs to be verified in a specific way

In my case I try to create a whole new team in the JFL but as soon as I try to test the competition or the rules I have the message that you see in my last post and the post of Clomb

On 13/12/2021 at 22:45, the_hdk said:

ok, can you edit it and share the edited pics? Check a page ago for the needed changes. after sharing I can go through teams to see if I see correct pictures

Hello.

I have added 433 to the photo IDs and with my setup, the players based in Japan have the accurate picture but I noticed that the FOREIGNERS have the wrong pic. I am thinking if it is a good way to try selecting only the local players or only the foreigners  and remove them from the adding of 433 batch process.

What do you think? There are more than 2000 files in that folder.

2 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Hello.

I have added 433 to the photo IDs and with my setup, the players based in Japan have the accurate picture but I noticed that the FOREIGNERS have the wrong pic. I am thinking if it is a good way to try selecting only the local players or only the foreigners  and remove them from the adding of 433 batch process.

What do you think? There are more than 2000 files in that folder.

Yes, this works for the big pack from Karin's friend, but you don't change any foreign player that starts before those beginning with 200204XXXX . Those player IDs are from the real FM22 database. You need to setup your mass renaming to only hit the players from 200204XXXX up. I have a pack working in full that combines Karin's friend's and Supremek's (work in progress) but wasn't sure if I should share it as it is a combination of packs from two different creators. 

Basically, I am using @Supremek1 pack files with the cut outs from Karin's friend. The players @Supremek1 has in his pack appear in his style and all other people from the database appear in cut out style.

1785293812_JLeagueSample.thumb.jpg.7bcfe2e7d44d9ddfa2486d97a43b7b1c.jpg

Edited by joe5p

Le 13/12/2021 à 09:21, Supremek1 a dit :

Portrait style facepack, currently making it for J2 clubs, J1 clubs already available to download on the first thread 

Do you want me to start the J3? I just have to take the faces on the J?League site and assigned them the good UID? If it's just this I can help you for the J3

29 minutes ago, MaxRoux_ said:

Do you want me to start the J3? I just have to take the faces on the J?League site and assigned them the good UID? If it's just this I can help you for the J3

yeah if you can, i can give you the template if you have photoshop ? Basically go through each time in J3, save the portraits for every player and apply the template. @joe5p can provide the UIDs if needed