[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

@Robbles Quin ®™ just wondering what age limit did you use for high school players?

18 J league clubs have yet another bug so I am already working on a fix to create U18 teams seperately and then only have youth intake though these teams

On 23/05/2022 at 19:51, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

what other files are you using with Japan, cause they are causing issues

Daveincid realistic db, real name fix db and thai league db. only happened with advanced db

20220524103511_1.jpg

20220524103519_1.jpg

20220524103523_1.jpg

20220524103535_1.jpg

20220524103542_1.jpg

20220524103557_1.jpg

Edited by N00mad
typo

• 2 weeks later...

Simple not working for me either, needs to be verified also Advanced just gives me U-18 league.
Note: I tried with just Japan files ticked and still same issues.

Football Manager 2022 Screenshot 2022.06.12 - 01.36.04.51.png

Football Manager 2022 Screenshot 2022.06.12 - 01.51.33.67.png

Edited by DxTxC

On 12/06/2022 at 09:38, DxTxC said:

Simple not working for me either, needs to be verified also Advanced just gives me U-18 league.
Note: I tried with just Japan files ticked and still same issues.

Football Manager 2022 Screenshot 2022.06.12 - 01.36.04.51.png

Football Manager 2022 Screenshot 2022.06.12 - 01.51.33.67.png

itsnot been updated with 22.4 daves simple file is updated

• 3 weeks later...
I am making a facepack for version 22.4 (create config files ) however I would need someone's help on the Japanese players because I don't know them all

I can upload my config file for the one who will be able to help me on Japanese players

Thanks for the answer and the help

On 16/06/2022 at 09:03, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

itsnot been updated with 22.4 daves simple file is updated

Dave's simple file still has the wage rule bug though. :(  I should be able to offer 25 players a wage of over 950€ per week, but I cannot.

You mentioned in an earlier post that the bug is caused by the fact that the rule is also taking staff wages into account. However, even when I release a player or staff member with a wage over the wage limit (I tried using both the editor and the 'traditional' way), I still cannot offer a higher wage to new and existing players/staff. Additionally, there are some players that are over the wage limit, but are not considered to be a 'Max Wage Exempt' player:

image.png.aa22d5bf05d247ce4df2321d605ce361.png

At this point I'm just going to move on to another league in my journeyman challenge, because I'm too far down the road just to try out another version by starting a new save. I wonder what the board and other clubs think when I resign just weeks after joining. :D A shame really, I was looking forward to managing in J1-League.

Even so, I'd like to thank you for your work with this database! Although my journey in Japan didn't even begin due to the bug, I can appreciate the effort you've put in this. :) 

I strongly believe that this is just the game being poor with salary caps and wage limits. If I recall correctly, official db had a problem with MLS salary cap where released/sold players' wages were still being considered in the salary cap budget... And to my knowledge this issue still persists.

Edited by PireasC

Hey guuys! Sorry it's been a while! I have made a working Facepack on the discord that will work with custom files except for the Transfer Update/Other files that add new players. This facepack as about 3500 Faces in the DF11 format since im not a whizzkid at making facepacks. We also have the 2022 2D and 3D kits for J1-JFL and 2021/2022 Kits for Regional 1 and Regional 2 Teams

- The facepack will only be avaliaable on the discord as i need to upload a version per person/group as depending on other files loaded I have a automatic ID generator that will make the facepack work for most if not all of you. and also there will be a new updated players file that was made to work with this facepack

I also know how to fix the staff/players wages being screwed up part to the way things were set up and part to the way the editor decsribes things as. The way around this is to get rid of the maxinum wage rules and add in a mininum wage rule and a Salary cap for the whole team based on Pro A/B/C Contracts that the J.League uses. these wage rules wont effect foreign players or U22 players and realistically no teams will probably reach that cap in J1 asside from Vissel Kobe (even though iniesta doesnt count). 

I have also found a format which will allow you to Manage not just high school teams independantly but also Teams like FC Tokyo U18 etc as these will all be separate teams that are managable and yet still connected by way of B club affiliate status in the editor allowing teams to freely move players between squads. Due to this, all teams will also now show statistics for games played in youth competitions which makes finding players who are playing much easier. It also seems faster than other databases to date and much faster to process. THE only drawback is that there seems to be a limit to the amount of competitions that i can add before a bug comes in that prevents the season from updating to next season. this means I might need to dumb down on how far I go down on the pyramid.

Anyways this is still quite a ways out as its a whole new way off doing this and im still not perfect at the editor especially after 22.4 since "dynamic" elements have been bugged

On 13/07/2022 at 03:03, EnigMattic1 said:

This may have been asked in a previous post/older thread, but what sort of age groups are we talking here? The title says "University/U18/High School" and I am curious as to the age groups .

High School/U18 are U18 competitions meaning players aged 15-17 take place and Universities are generally U23 but because people can attend uni at higher age groups ive allowed a certain amount above that age to be eligible for matches

18 minutes ago, Jackson Martinez said:

Hey thanks for the hard work creating the database, loved it

I'm using the advanced file and just finish my first season, but on the second season the league schedule won't show up, only the AFC Champions League

Any ideas what happen here ? Thanks

Capture.PNG

yeah it will come back in 2023, the 22.4.1 update seems to have messed with a few competitions that make scheduling happen too late in a season before the update dau. working on it

great work mate, only problem there are a lot of lower divisions teams without manager when u start the game, despite not adding more than J1 or J2.. is there a way to fix this?

from what i understand, these teams are available to manage because they are in cups, the problem there are a lot to for other countries like England, but are unmanageable. 

En 20/7/2022 a las 11:08, Robbles Quin ®™ dijo:

¡Hola chicos! ¡Lo siento, ha pasado un tiempo! Hice un Facepack en funcionamiento en la discordia que funcionará con archivos personalizados, excepto Transfer Update/Otros archivos que agregan nuevos jugadores. Esta carátula tiene alrededor de 3500 caras en el formato DF11, ya que no soy un niño prodigio en la fabricación de carátulas. También tenemos los kits 2022 2D y 3D para J1-JFL y Kits 2021/2022 para equipos Regional 1 y Regional 2

- La carátula solo estará disponible en Discord, ya que necesito cargar una versión por persona/grupo, ya que dependiendo de otros archivos cargados, tengo un generador de ID automático que hará que la carátula funcione para la mayoría, si no para todos. y también habrá un nuevo archivo de jugadores actualizado que se hizo para trabajar con esta carátula

También sé cómo arreglar los salarios del personal/jugadores que se arruinan en parte por la forma en que se organizaron las cosas y en parte por la forma en que el editor describe las cosas. La forma de evitar esto es deshacerse de las reglas de salario máximo y agregar una regla de salario mínimo y un tope salarial para todo el equipo basado en los contratos Pro A/B/C que usa la J.League. estas reglas salariales no afectarán a los jugadores extranjeros o jugadores U22 y, de manera realista, es probable que ningún equipo alcance ese límite en J1 aparte de Vissel Kobe (aunque Iniesta no cuenta). 

También encontré un formato que le permitirá administrar no solo equipos de la escuela secundaria de forma independiente, sino también equipos como FC Tokyo U18, etc., ya que todos serán equipos separados que son manejables y, sin embargo, aún están conectados a través del estado de afiliado del club B en el editor. permitiendo que los equipos muevan libremente a los jugadores entre escuadrones. Debido a esto, todos los equipos ahora también mostrarán estadísticas de los juegos jugados en competiciones juveniles, lo que hace que sea mucho más fácil encontrar jugadores que estén jugando. También parece más rápido que otras bases de datos hasta la fecha y mucho más rápido de procesar. EL único inconveniente es que parece haber un límite en la cantidad de competencias que puedo agregar antes de que aparezca un error que impida que la temporada se actualice a la siguiente. esto significa que es posible que deba simplificar lo lejos que bajo en la pirámide.

De todos modos, esto todavía está bastante lejos, ya que es una forma completamente nueva de hacer esto y todavía no soy perfecto en el editor, especialmente después de 22.4, ya que los elementos "dinámicos" han tenido errores.

How do you access discord to download player photos?

@Robbles Quin ®™I would like to say thank you, I have been playing with your database for FM 21 and it has been a lot of fun. 

I would also like to ask a question, do you know if your database can be used with other updates, like the ones that activate other important leagues in Asia? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 06/08/2022 at 21:41, OXEFBobot said:

Hi. I am having an issue where there is no AFC Champions League Qualifying spot in the league rules. I am pretty sure I ticked the files I needed. I don't know what I did wrong here...

Also is simple file ready yet for DB 22.4?

Instead Champions League, J League winner will enter AFC Cup, other giants club too, I stopped for now play in japan because of this.