[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

Em 21/12/2021 em 15:56, joe5p disse:

@Renobr the link I sent was not the wannachup files. I think for those you need to use them as the actual skin. The fix I sent is a file called skins.fmf and it is placed in SteamLibrary/Steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/data/game . You then overwrite the skins.fmf file that is there. It works with every skin I use, but I do not use the Priisek pro version.

already tried this one, won't work.

Edited by Renobr

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2022 Will have 13 Tiers, 268 Leagues and 2330 (2000 Manageable) Clubs based off current Active Teams.

400 of These Teams will have League/Point/Competition Histories and all 268 Leagues/Cups where possible will have the Winners/Runners Up added.

Working in Japanese for the moment means i can can a lot more done quicker as I don't have to translate and then untranslate when I am done

1168271423_2022TEAMS.thumb.png.e874c0d549144891936ecc9cf0014e5b.png

HOKKAIDO FINALLY FINNISHED!

That means down to level 13 (14 different areas that are geographically set by cities) and multiple groups for lower Sapporo leagues. and each group name will also have their real names set.

Sapporo was a very hard one to do with real rules, but i have somehow got it to work. 3 Groups of 3 for tiers 10 and 11 and then another 3 groups of 3 split between 1st, 2nd and third placed teams. top 2 and bottom 2 are relegated.

I have also added the Governers Cup (Emperor's Cup pre qualifyer and then the hokkaido qualifier as one competition) So most teams from 8 or 9 will be able to participate ensuring an even spread.

Next will be to revamp and add in the tohoku lower leagues, hopefully will be done within the week.

Hokkaido 1.png

2021_SSL_ke_A3.gif

25 minuti fa, Robbles Quin ®™ ha scritto:

HOKKAIDO FINALLY FINNISHED!

That means down to level 13 (14 different areas that are geographically set by cities) and multiple groups for lower Sapporo leagues. and each group name will also have their real names set.

Sapporo was a very hard one to do with real rules, but i have somehow got it to work. 3 Groups of 3 for tiers 10 and 11 and then another 3 groups of 3 split between 1st, 2nd and third placed teams. top 2 and bottom 2 are relegated.

I have also added the Governers Cup (Emperor's Cup pre qualifyer and then the hokkaido qualifier as one competition) So most teams from 8 or 9 will be able to participate ensuring an even spread.

Next will be to revamp and add in the tohoku lower leagues, hopefully will be done within the week.

Hokkaido 1.png

2021_SSL_ke_A3.gif

I love you

1 hour ago, Renobr said:

What about the high school teams?

as in making them manegable?  I am still waiting for a fix for the editor that makes this possible. even if i set them to be manageable they dont. 

If you mean the competitions themselves I can make them work

5 hours ago, MaxRoux_ said:

Hey, where did you find your differents graphics patch please? the logos and kits for example, I see some people on the forum with very complete graphics vut I don't know where to find them :)

Metallic Logo Pack and kits are on sortitout. J1 has 3D and 2D and J2 has 2D.

I have a fantastic new helper that has started on making 3D and 2D kits for us.

Il y a 17 heures, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

Metallic Logo Pack and kits are on sortitout. J1 has 3D and 2D and J2 has 2D.

I have a fantastic new helper that has started on making 3D and 2D kits for us.

thank you!

Em 26/12/2021 em 11:42, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

as in making them manegable?  I am still waiting for a fix for the editor that makes this possible. even if i set them to be manageable they dont. 

If you mean the competitions themselves I can make them work

Well, I love you more than @Harima83 does =)

Finnished all Kanto Leagues.

That means 60 or so leagues down to level 10.

However, since the game can only have a maxinum of 26 leagues, as creating 2 league to relegate too is too hard for the editor

Kanagawa will have 8 leagues at div 3 instead of 16. and Yamanashi 1 instead of 2. that is the only compromise that is needed as I can verify it as it is.

I am testing the emperor's cup competition and if it works out I will start on Hokushinetsu ;)

30 minutes ago, MaxRoux_ said:

Hello, how to unlock the japanese overview please? I try Wannachupbrew file but I didn't manages to make the file work

install them all in the skin folder, load up the normal instant result one then load up the Japan fix one

5 minutes ago, MaxRoux_ said:

I tested what you say but, when I load up the Instant result skin my game crash and can't open if i fon't erased the file of my skin folder, strange, I think i have an issue somewhere else

I had that, but you have to install with ALL of his files not just the Japan one, that also means the big original one

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

Il y a 3 heures, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

I had that, but you have to install with ALL of his files not just the Japan one, that also means the big original one

okay, that was the problem, thank you

18 minutes ago, MaxRoux_ said:

Very nice!!! it's working with the default skin, but if you know how to do it with znother skin, i listen to you, i have the zealand skin personally

mee too, I want to use it with Zealand too, but you need to edit the skin and i dont know how to do that, but someone here does

58 minutos atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

mee too, I want to use it with Zealand too, but you need to edit the skin and i dont know how to do that, but someone here does

i managed to do it, use archiver to extract the wachu´p skin, and does the same with Zealand, change some names and save it. open the game and change the skin.

this is a post from the guy.

@Hands95 I plan to after I get around to asking him for permission to distribute the fix (It doesn't use any of his files, so I'm sure it would be fine. But I'll ask anyway as a courtesy). In the meantime, here is how you can do it yourself (just please don't post it anywhere without permission). It's very easy:
1. Open the FM22 Resource Archiver (it should be under 'Tools' in Steam)
2. Using the Resource Archiver, extract the files from 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault' into your 'skins' folder.
3. Rename the extracted 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault" folder to 'Japan-Fix-FME'
4. Open the folder and then open 'skin_config.xml' in a text editor
5. Replace the contents of that file with this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<record>

<!-- skin details -->
<translation id="name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<translation id="skin_name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<string id="author" value="FMEnhanced" />
<string id="description" value="Japan Club Fix by Wannachupbrew"/>
<string id="version" value="1.0.0" />
<flags id="parent" value="zealand" />

<string id="required_version" value="22.0.0" />

</record>

6. In FM22, select the 'Japan-Fix-FME' skin

NOTE: FME must still be installed for the fix to work. The Japan-Fix-FME skin will use FME as a parent skin, so just keep updating FME as normal, but use Japan-Fix-FME in game. It will use all of the files from whatever version of FME you have present in your skins folder and add the files needed for the Japan club fix.

il y a 1 minute, Renobr a dit :

i managed to do it, use archiver to extract the wachu´p skin, and does the same with Zealand, change some names and save it. open the game and change the skin.

this is a post from the guy.

@Hands95 I plan to after I get around to asking him for permission to distribute the fix (It doesn't use any of his files, so I'm sure it would be fine. But I'll ask anyway as a courtesy). In the meantime, here is how you can do it yourself (just please don't post it anywhere without permission). It's very easy:
1. Open the FM22 Resource Archiver (it should be under 'Tools' in Steam)
2. Using the Resource Archiver, extract the files from 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault' into your 'skins' folder.
3. Rename the extracted 'Japan-Fix-FMDefault" folder to 'Japan-Fix-FME'
4. Open the folder and then open 'skin_config.xml' in a text editor
5. Replace the contents of that file with this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<record>

<!-- skin details -->
<translation id="name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<translation id="skin_name" value="Japan-Fix-FME" />
<string id="author" value="FMEnhanced" />
<string id="description" value="Japan Club Fix by Wannachupbrew"/>
<string id="version" value="1.0.0" />
<flags id="parent" value="zealand" />

<string id="required_version" value="22.0.0" />

</record>

6. In FM22, select the 'Japan-Fix-FME' skin

NOTE: FME must still be installed for the fix to work. The Japan-Fix-FME skin will use FME as a parent skin, so just keep updating FME as normal, but use Japan-Fix-FME in game. It will use all of the files from whatever version of FME you have present in your skins folder and add the files needed for the Japan club fix.

thank you, I will try but "FME" is just the base skin of wannachup or something else?

8 hours ago, MaxRoux_ said:

thank you, I will try but "FME" is just the base skin of wannachup or something else?

"<flags id="parent" value="zealand" />"

I presume This would mean that if the parent or skin Zealand is recognized then it would follow the same rules as the one above, in which case it should work

Hello everyone! I am working on making 2D and 3D kits for the J2 and J3 teams. My goal is to have them all done before the  Japanese Supercup on Feb 12. In the future I will also try to get the JFL 2D and 3D kits done as well but that might not be until the summer of 2022.

I am trying my best to make the kits as best as I can, But some teams kits are harder to replicate accurately. @Robbles Quin ®™ Is helping me find the right sponsors and helping me with Japanese text since it is not my native language. I am trying to make 2022 kits if they are available but if not I will be using 2021 kits. I will also be taking some minor liberties with the third alternate kits.

I am attaching some samples of my work so you know what to expect. I want to help improve this great database. I hope you guys will enjoy the kits once they are ready!

Zweigen Red.png

Red Zweigen 2d.png

il y a une heure, vma32 a dit :

Hello everyone! I am working on making 2D and 3D kits for the J2 and J3 teams. My goal is to have them all done before the  Japanese Supercup on Feb 12. In the future I will also try to get the JFL 2D and 3D kits done as well but that might not be until the summer of 2022.

I am trying my best to make the kits as best as I can, But some teams kits are harder to replicate accurately. @Robbles Quin ®™ Is helping me find the right sponsors and helping me with Japanese text since it is not my native language. I am trying to make 2022 kits if they are available but if not I will be using 2021 kits. I will also be taking some minor liberties with the third alternate kits.

I am attaching some samples of my work so you know what to expect. I want to help improve this great database. I hope you guys will enjoy the kits once they are ready!

Zweigen Red.png

Red Zweigen 2d.png

What a work! good luck for all kits remaining!

just a FYI, When the kits are done, i will have to double check with SI staff as technically there might be a conflict of interest, and if so that particular file would have to be hosted either somewhere else or privately as it probably woudnt matter even if i got permission from the clubs. it shoudn't change anything though. I will also help with kits when I am done with anything. currently nearing the end of Kansai

Il y a 16 heures, vma32 a dit :

Zweigen Red.png

Red Zweigen 2d.png

Awsome job !! Thank's for your hard work. By the way i can provide 2D and 3D fantasy's kits for j1 to JFL to wait your real kits. I do these kits for me, using KitBasher by Nyaim.

A new Update for everyone:

1) All the teams are now in, All the leagues/groups are named, and most teams have a stadium assigned to them which "A" should help fix fixture congestion for cup matches and B, as in previous leagues, if the team did not have a stadium, sometimes they would not be in cup qualifying.

2) That means the Emperor's cup prefectural qualifying is back to being 100% and have roughly 1700 teams competing compared to the 460 or so from before.

will now start on stabilization and adding group/league histories for the 8th and below level.

10 hours ago, KevCfcNo1 said:

hi there new to the forum> I am looking for a  J League, players etc edit and the steps to get it working. If anybody could help me that would be great. Thanks

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manger 2022/Editor Data (Place everything in here)

Another Update:

I am 1/3 through adding competition histories for all leagues (including groups, I.E Tokyo 4A,4B etc)

once that is done, its about re translating everything back to English then I will theoretically be finished and will release further updates for bug fixes, or when we know 2022 teams for lower division teams.

What happens next then:

adding logos/team kits for teams that don't have them, however they will be hosted elsewhere if possible

wait for Karin to release the 2022 Players database with new Players/Staff and 2021 statistics

19 hours ago, dino88 said:

Hi mate, your file seems to override japanese team names and my ocd is driving me nuts. is there a way i can edit sapporos name to make it shorter? 

image.png.17f4f271c569b3e9518f7f2b013dfeee.png

I am only using the actual names that they use. they never use shortened names in Japan.

you can try renaming the name fix so that alphabetically its before mine (or after) one of these methods work

1 hour ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

I am only using the actual names that they use. they never use shortened names in Japan.

you can try renaming the name fix so that alphabetically its before mine (or after) one of these methods work

hi, what do you mean? renaming the name fix.

30 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

you are using a real names fix file right? like on sortitout or fmscout?

Aaaa yes, ive tried it but your file seems to override it. 

"alphabetically its before mine" is what im unaware of.

Edited by dino88