[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ! First of all thanks for you work, it looks really incredible.
I can't wait to download it and to play it for the first time, but before doing that I'm wondering if you plan to do any updates on it with the end of the Winter Transfer Window and the FM Winter Update around the corner or if I can already download and just wait 'till the Winter Update
Thanks for your answer, I hope it is not to hard to understand since my english has downgraded a lot this past few years

7 hours ago, Nico Les Bons Tuyaux said:

Hey ! First of all thanks for you work, it looks really incredible.
I can't wait to download it and to play it for the first time, but before doing that I'm wondering if you plan to do any updates on it with the end of the Winter Transfer Window and the FM Winter Update around the corner or if I can already download and just wait 'till the Winter Update
Thanks for your answer, I hope it is not to hard to understand since my english has downgraded a lot this past few years

Good Question.

Generally I do release a winter update as well, however this years files is much more bigger and "complete" with kits and just about everything else.

The winter update on the editor moves around ALL of the japanese teams that were promoted/relegated and other behind the scene fixes that sometimes it takes time to figure out what exactly has changed. if it seems like i will be able to do It i will give it a try.

Le 15/02/2022 à 01:07, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

Good Question.

Generally I do release a winter update as well, however this years files is much more bigger and "complete" with kits and just about everything else.

The winter update on the editor moves around ALL of the japanese teams that were promoted/relegated and other behind the scene fixes that sometimes it takes time to figure out what exactly has changed. if it seems like i will be able to do It i will give it a try.

Edited by Nico Les Bons Tuyaux

Le 15/02/2022 à 01:07, Robbles Quin ®™ a dit :

Good Question.

Thanks for the quick answer 🙏 I should have been more precise with my question tho.
By update in your database I was mainly talking about transfer update. Considering, for example, that the Celtic Glasgow bought 3 players from the J-League, I was wondering if these players will be in both the Celtic and their J-League team with your database after the FM Winter Update or if your database is already prepared for this possibility.
Once again thanks for your work and sorry for deleting my previous message 🙏

Edited by Nico Les Bons Tuyaux

2 hours ago, Nico Les Bons Tuyaux said:

Thanks for the quick answer 🙏 I should have been more precise with my question tho.
By update in your database I was mainly talking about transfer update. Considering, for example, that the Celtic Glasgow bought 3 players from the J-League, I was wondering if these players will be in both the Celtic and their J-League team with your database after the FM Winter Update or if your database is already prepared for this possibility.
Once again thanks for your work and sorry for deleting my previous message 🙏

Well Karin who is my partner does all of the players. the new update for the players will come out when its done and will include all of the transfers. i assume that means deleting the created players and having SI do the winter transfers on their behalf

6 hours ago, IlhamRH said:

just a few more days to go and i cant wait

especially after the transfer of Pratama Arhan to Verdy, I hope it's going to be on the update? If not, I can just buy him manually lol

Technically they are done however it does not seem likely Karin will release before he does the level 5 regional teams as he is already done down to JFL

il y a 3 minutes, fselika a dit :

Hi,

If you are interested, i made a pack of backgrounds stadiums for J1 to JFL teams and a pack for club overview with citys (work in progress).

Work on missing mini stadiums too.

Sorry my bad, I just check the discord and haven't see  Robbles Quin is already working on that :idiot:

5 hours ago, fselika said:

Sorry my bad, I just check the discord and haven't see  Robbles Quin is already working on that :idiot:

Robbles Quin is Moi hahaha. and Azami Nene is Moi. haha. I havnt though done cities! go knock yourself out.

24 hours to go and about 600 last teams to translate and we will be there.

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School [20/2/2022]
1 hour ago, anitamui said:

Thanks

But why is Hokkaido Cup registering multiple winners and runner up for one year?????

its a part of "Hokkaido" as part of it is hard coded for god knows why. I have made it so that those players dont get any reputation changes or anything. its just a visual thing dont worry :)

2 minutes ago, toadknight123 said:

I use many files, some are league and cup files for other nation, and daveincid realistic files

okay my first piece of advice is to rename my files so that they start with the 01. and not the bunch of numbers that this forum assigns to them.

The new stadiums need to be loaded before the main file as that is the only conflicting file that would cause that error if its loaded the other way around.

if those two dont work then its 100% another file thats messing with it ;)

16 hours ago, dino88 said:

ADVANCED!! ready to start my japanese adventure after 3 years again :)

sorry to ask this of you, but for some reason im gonna be busy this week. if you add your changes on the current advanced file I can then verify them for you ;) if thats ok

3 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

sorry to ask this of you, but for some reason im gonna be busy this week. if you add your changes on the current advanced file I can then verify them for you ;) if thats ok

yes for sure, I'll send you via DM! thank you!!

Hello, thank you for the amazing work and database, I really enjoy it.

I just run into an issue with a promotion. I won the National Regional Soccer Champions League, and then the JFL Playoff Promotion but wasn't promoted in JFL the next season. The other team from my league got promoted despite them losing their game and the game showing the "P" next to my club name.

I'm not sure what happened, some help would be appreciated. Thank you

Capture d’écran (50).png

Capture d’écran (49).png

Edited by MathieuRocks

1 hour ago, MathieuRocks said:

Hello, thank you for the amazing work and database, I really enjoy it.

I just run into an issue with a promotion. I won the National Regional Soccer Champions League, and then the JFL Playoff Promotion but wasn't promoted in JFL the next season. The other team from my league got promoted despite them losing their game and the game showing the "P" next to my club name.

I'm not sure what happened, some help would be appreciated. Thank you

Capture d’écran (50).png

Capture d’écran (49).png

Hey there. It is very rare for that to happen. try re winnning that match again and see what happenes

42 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

There's an issue the the national league in the new Database says there should only be 86 teams but there's 87 

as I was saying the new update will do this as it readjusts promotion/relegation amonst other changes that i need to do first.

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.3 WINTER] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School [20/2/2022]

To get the players face's is there just one pack that we can download after the update?

I read in previous threads that you need to download a file then open CMD and copy numbers onto that. It's not working for me, I was hoping someone could share their folder with the players face and I could copy that onto my graphics folder.

Edited by littledragon84

Hi, quick question on the maximum salary/exceptions rule. I'm currently playing as Yokohama FC, second season, now in J1. Rule states I can have up to 25 players over the max salary of $58,500 p/a. I currently have 18. It will not allow me to sign anyone new to a contract above that 58.5k, but I can offer contracts to my existing players above that level, even players that currently make below that. Any clue why this would be?

Thanks!

618859819_MaxSalary.PNG.148dfe2c39c614c9f4ad4636f3211951.PNG

11 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

To get the players face's is there just one pack that we can download after the update?

I read in previous threads that you need to download a file then open CMD and copy numbers onto that. It's not working for me, I was hoping someone could share their folder with the players face and I could copy that onto my graphics folder.

check around page 5 or six there is one avaliable.