[FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

On 16/12/2021 at 22:09, joe5p said:

Now all the file names should match in game UIDs. 

Download the second pack by @Supremek1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_FKzNGmx1G78Ds8LdVyKa7dkdUWzZZiQ/view and unzip it. If you prefer this style, just copy and paste over the images in the first folder, so that any @Supremek1 has made overwrite those in the larger pack. 

Finally, add the attached config file to the large folder (if you are asked to overwrite an already existent file click 'yes')

Launch game, clear cache, reload skin. As long as you have the facepack in the correct folder location, it should work now.

You have potentially three pack options at the moment. 

1 - download @supremek1 pack and use as is (the UIDs will work) pack covers J1 and soon J2 and J3. Config file already in download and working

2 - download the large pack by Karin's friend, follow the code instructions above to sort UIDs, add the config file from this post to overwrite the one that comes with the pack. 

3 - Combine the two. Download the large pack, follow renaming instructions above, then download @Supremek1 and overwrite the files in the large folder, add the config file from here. 

I hope it helps, the above steps worked for me and I have a facepack in game with 2,645 images all working. Only one not working is the picture of the guy a few posts above that I can't identify. 

The next paragraph is not instructions, just an explanation of what is happening!

For anyone who is curious, the reason for renaming the files twice is because if you just try to apply a deduction of 433 en masse, you end up trying to give some files the name of a file already in the folder, so you need to jump up from a lead number of 2 on all UIDs to 3, then deduct down again by 1000000433 so that none of the files already in the folder return an error message when trying to allocate an already taken UID.

Moving forward, if Karin releases an updated player database and @Robbles Quin ®™ then shares it, as long as the UIDs of those already in the database don't change, it would just be a case of getting a list of new players and adding to the config file if/when images for them are found and added to the pack. Basically, the pack should be easy to revise as things move along. 

The reason I don't just share the pack is that I don't use mediafire etc. and don't have the time to sort it out. Also, the work of both supremek and Karin's friend is their work. Altering the config file is something that won't take away from downloads of the work they have invested in, but will let us all get faces in game across the totality of both packs if you follow the steps detailed above. 

Please note - The steps in the above three posts definitely work. @KOSTAS_PGE has tested it tonight by following these steps and has it working. I am happy to help via PM if you are struggling, but if followed properly, it will work.

config.xml 209.75 kB · 84 downloads

i followed your steps but something has gone wrong. neither my DLP or BPD look Korean...

Capture.PNG

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, isa-998 said:

i followed your steps but something has gone wrong. neither my DLP or BPD look Korean...

Capture.PNG

Hi, the instructions worked for the FM version at that time, and before the data updates in the last two patches. The JLeague player file has also been updated since then. Unfortunately, I have not had time to look at it yet but I am off work for a week so intend to take a look at some point this week. As soon as I have it working for the latest versions of FM and the JLeague player file I will let everyone know here. 

Thanks

Not sure if it happened with the 22.4 update or 22.4.1 update today, but Daizen Maeda is now in the main SI database and part of the Celtic squad on loan with a future transfer set. 

This means he can be removed from the JLeague player file. Sharing just in case Karin is working on removing duplicates. 

Anyone playing with the JLeague player file and starting a new game who would be bothered by this just needs to find him in the JLeague player file and delete him using the editor. Would probably only really matter if managing Celtic, but as it stands the Winter JLeague player file will result in two Maeda's at Celtic.

Edited by joe5p

So I had time to look at potentially sorting a config file for the Winter JLeague Player file so that a facepack will work. Bad news. Can anyone else load a new game with all Japanese and players based in Japan loaded? Just the JLeague player file and normal SI database.

There is a slight chance that because I am not loading the JLeague as a League (will do when file is ready for 22.4.1) that it may change, but so far:

Maeda's pre Winter SI and pre Winter JLeague player update UID was 2002043540, and is now 2002043399 (UID is -141)

Shunsuke Nakamura's was 2002043239, and is now 2002043137 (UID is -102)

Andres Iniesta was 2002040342, and is now 2002050681 (UID is + 339)

The problem is that there is no clean step (i.e. if they all moved by the same number of places, it would be easy to rename all player faces and create a new config file). 

As they are out of step across the board, there is no way to get the facepacks that were created before the SI and JLeague Player Winter database updates to work unless you have time to manually check each image against the new UIDs. 

Effectively, the pack needs redone to match the final version of Karin's player file (any players deleted or added across both the official SI winter updates and Karin's JLeague player file update has led to the changes described above). 

If Karin is removing duplicates and/or releasing a final Player file update for FM22, it would be best to wait for that. If the current file is the final FM22 file, then it would be possible for someone to manually create a new facepack and config file, which might be what @Robbles Quin ®™ has a team working on, but the UIDs will need to be checked one by one against the JLeague player file. 

Can anyone else confirm that they get the second set of UIDs shown above for Maeda (not the SI games version of him which is the one with UID 45101691), the one that shows in addition to his real profile at Celtic), Shunsuke Nakamura and Iniesta?

Thanks, and sorry it took a while for me to check it out. 

Edited by joe5p

2 hours ago, nicholas.shen said:

On the Japanese site, Karin released another version of player file a few days ago which removed some of the duplicates.

Not sure if that will be the final version but still need to wait for Robbles to translate it into English.

Thanks, if you have any way of contacting Karin it might be worth checking if he took Maeda out, because I think he was only re-added to the SI database on the minor official update that came out a couple of days ago. 

38 minutes ago, joe5p said:

Thanks, if you have any way of contacting Karin it might be worth checking if he took Maeda out, because I think he was only re-added to the SI database on the minor official update that came out a couple of days ago. 

There is English Q&A thread in the discussion board. I can try to post it there.

What is the full name for "Maeda"? I can find a lot Japanese with that name.

15 minutes ago, nicholas.shen said:

There is English Q&A thread in the discussion board. I can try to post it there.

What is the full name for "Maeda"? I can find a lot Japanese with that name.

Daizen Maeda - He will be at Yokohama F Marinos in Karin's file, with a loan to Celtic, but SI have now implemented the deal too after sorting out licensing with the JLeague. He has a future transfer set between the two clubs, so it looks like the JLeague waved their rights to keep him out of the game given that he is moving to Celtic at the end of his loan anyway. Karin might have picked it up though, but I think SI only sorted it very recently. He should be removed from Karin's file to prevent a duplicate occurrence. 

Edited by joe5p

15 minutes ago, joe5p said:

Daizen Maeda - He will be at Yokohama F Marinos in Karin's file, with a loan to Celtic, but SI have now implemented the deal too after sorting out licensing with the JLeague. He has a future transfer set between the two clubs, so it looks like the JLeague waved their rights to keep him out of the game given that he is moving to Celtic at the end of his loan anyway. Karin might have picked it up though, but I think SI only sorted it very recently. He should be removed from Karin's file to prevent a duplicate occurrence. 

I can see he still exists by loading the latest Karin's file.

I will post the request to remove him.

1 hour ago, nicholas.shen said:

I can see he still exists by loading the latest Karin's file.

I will post the request to remove him.

Thanks, if you see him twice he needs removed if loading a new game with the latest SI update, he should exist at Yokohama for now, but on loan to Celtic and only via the SI profile which shows as UID 45101691 . If there are two profiles for him then you are right, he needs to be removed. If only the one with UID 45101691 then all is well. 

If you mean you loaded in the editor and he is still there then yes, he needs removed too. 

Edited by joe5p

Will there be or need an advanced file for 22.4 too or we could just play with 22.3 advanced file and the Winter update player files?

Ok. I've not downloaded this but the Japan-file from Around The Globe by Dave. But since I guess it's more people in here that play in Japan I'm gonna ask my question here. Sorry if this is only something that happens in Dave's file.

I don't understand the signing rules

So league rules say this:

L4G3piv.png

- In my head this means I can have 25 players on a wage higher than 4,100. Is this correct?

If so...

5sLm8XG.png

- I have now 19 players with a wage higher than 4,100. But I can't sign new players. Selling players doesn't automatically open up a slot either.

So when trying to sign a player this happens:

s1Nb64u.png

I can however offer contract to players in Japanese league with this information attached to them:

eoSWM62.png

But I can't find how I can apply a filter in player search for "player exempt from maximum wage".

Is it any way to make signing players in Japan easier? Or do I have to go through the squad list of other Japanese teams and only sign "MWE"-players? And when does a MWE-player become a MWE-player? Is it when a player in your Japanese squad get's a wage rise above 4,100 when already in the club?

hey guys! sorry for the late reply! The 22.4.1 update will be out towards the end of the month! I will also change the wage system since its also counting staff wages which it shoudnt, leading to most players having a maxinum wage.

6 hours ago, Foxman007 said:

another question there's a fix for overview team like this, only J.league

00000.png

0000000.png

Because of licensing you can't access the club information pages unless you use a specific set of skins, or you can use a current skin with a modified base skin from the resource archiver to set as a parent skin. now i am pretty sure I can't go into specifics, but if your on the discord someone can help.

As for the facepack, the ID's are doifferet

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.4 WINTER] [Advanced] JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-13, /U18/High School MANAGEABLE!! [26/4/2022]

Hey, i'd like to play with Funabashi FC which would be in the Chiba-ken league if i'm not mistaken, but i can't find it in the list of clubs you can select, even though it is in the database. For now the workaround i've found is just applying for the mangerial position, but is there any reason why i can't find it in the list of clubs you can select when you start a new save?

6 minutes ago, xTroyvD said:

Hey, i'd like to play with Funabashi FC which would be in the Chiba-ken league if i'm not mistaken, but i can't find it in the list of clubs you can select, even though it is in the database. For now the workaround i've found is just applying for the mangerial position, but is there any reason why i can't find it in the list of clubs you can select when you start a new save?

i think its because they are not on the registered teams list for 2022. i can take another look

3 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

i think its because they are not on the registered teams list for 2022. i can take another look

If you could that'd be great, but my workaround is working so it's not necessary either. Thank you for replying :)

18 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

UPDATE 26/4/2022!! UPDATED FOR 22.4

- DUE to a bug which caused the editor to not schedule fixtures for leagues with flexible rules, I have recreated the file from scratch.

- Player Wages and Staff Wages are now fixed pernamently!

- You can now manage in University and U18 Leagues and also manage the teams.

- Karin's new players database now has over 8800 players/staff with most teams being updated for the 2022 season (some lower division players need 2021 stats added)

-Any bugs/feedback or any optional files (graphical stuff) will be on the discord https://discord.gg/4HDs86pkPm

For those who just want to update only files you need to update are players and the advanced posted here. 

Appologies for the wait!

01. J.League 2022 FM22 ADVANCED (English).fmf 976.91 kB · 26 downloads 01. J.League 2022 FM22 PLAYERS.fmf 5.76 MB · 26 downloads

Thank you very  much. 

2 hours ago, AiZaK said:

Hi Robbles Quin, are you working on a Facepack for Japan League??? Thanks for your amazing work

there is a community driven one which is probably on its way to being updated for 22.4 and theres another one which will when released will need updating for 22.4. both of these should be done and updated within i month is my estimate

Spoiler

By the way, how can I change the Japan name? I mean I wanted to change it to spanish, but the DB messes up again and I cannot verify in the editor.

11 hours ago, ariffinsetya said:

Hi does anyone have any idea why the team name is not real name? I just download the new update from page 1, and create new league.
image.thumb.png.c48f3595f90ef4eab06cb77b2a2b1d24.png

As japan is not  licensed you need to install a :real name fix" pretty easy to find on google.

Fantastic work. I really like this and first time I use it. I have read all the pages and I can get Japan Club Overview to work with FME Zealand and Wannachup but is there a chance I can get it to work with the Flut skin??? Someone knows about that?

On 02/05/2022 at 16:19, Oliseh77 said:

Fantastic work. I really like this and first time I use it. I have read all the pages and I can get Japan Club Overview to work with FME Zealand and Wannachup but is there a chance I can get it to work with the Flut skin??? Someone knows about that?

Hmmm. Does anyone answer this tread anymore or is it dead? 

On 11/11/2021 at 17:10, PequenoGenio said:

Club overview fix by Dosukoi here.

@Oliseh77 probably about as much as people read the thread! The post above on page 1 has a link which works with other skins, or at least did for previous versions i.e. 22.1, 22.3 etc. Scroll down a little on the linked page to get to the download link. If it no longer works when you try it then it could be because of subsequent SI updates but the download link is still live

On 26/04/2022 at 23:34, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

UPDATE 26/4/2022!! UPDATED FOR 22.4

- DUE to a bug which caused the editor to not schedule fixtures for leagues with flexible rules, I have recreated the file from scratch.

- Player Wages and Staff Wages are now fixed pernamently!

- You can now manage in University and U18 Leagues and also manage the teams.

- Karin's new players database now has over 8800 players/staff with most teams being updated for the 2022 season (some lower division players need 2021 stats added)

-Any bugs/feedback or any optional files (graphical stuff) will be on the discord https://discord.gg/4HDs86pkPm

For those who just want to update only files you need to update are players and the advanced posted here. 

Appologies for the wait!

01. J.League 2022 FM22 ADVANCED (English).fmf 976.91 kB · 112 downloads 01. J.League 2022 FM22 PLAYERS.fmf 5.76 MB · 105 downloads

Is it possible to start a game without all the leagues?

It doesn't give me an option to only pick say J1 and J2?

19 horas atrás, dino88 disse:

hi mate, any chance you might have an australian lower league fmf too to play alongside this file?

Hello friend, you may find it here on the forum and in others websites. even on steam.