Sterling pen

thefmveteran86

Penalty for Sterling?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Penalty for Sterling

• Yes
    • No

His ankles were clipped, 2 pens should have been given one on Kane and their freekick was a dive but we're in the final that's all that matters besides the 🇮🇹's dived last night so don't know why you're all complaining?

Its soft but you rarely see those overturned once they're given - however if it wasn't given in the first place i'm not sure they'd give a penalty with VAR.

I've not seen any replays of it but on first viewings I thought the one on Kane in the second half looked much more a penalty.

11 minutes ago, AM99 said:

Its soft but you rarely see those overturned once they're given - however if it wasn't given in the first place i'm not sure they'd give a penalty with VAR.

Exactly this.

Said it in another thread, but this happens almost weekly in the Prem. 

21 minutes ago, AM99 said:

I've not seen any replays of it but on first viewings I thought the one on Kane in the second half looked much more a penalty.

Agree regarding VAR.

I think the Kane one, he commits a foul in the challenge before the one just inside the box, which I think is what the ref gives.

• Administrators

Please don't open terrible threads when there's ones already open.

• Lucas locked this topic