Survey .... Has anyone done it

Has anyone done the survey . Im finding the questions are misleading and are made to produce certain answers 

I own Football Manager 2021 and had an earlier version but never owned Football Manager 2020 ????

Why would such a question be asked ?

Seems its only interested in 18 19 and 20 when everyone knows FM17 was the better series of them all 

Edited by alian62

I've answered it and didn't find it very confusing personally. They seem to be mostly concerned with FM 21 and the previous 3 ones. Older than that are perhaps too far back to be relevant.

5 hours ago, alian62 said:

Has anyone done the survey . Im finding the questions are misleading and are made to produce certain answers 

I own Football Manager 2021 and had an earlier version but never owned Football Manager 2020 ????

Why would such a question be asked ?

Seems its only interested in 18 19 and 20 when everyone knows FM17 was the better series of them all 

One option (mine) is "I haven't bought FM21 or 20 but I'm playing an earlier version. I think all bases are covered.

I was a market researcher and still occasionally design surveys. It doesn't look like the survey is purposefully misleading, however its verbiage and option structure could be significantly improved. It seems SI is developing consumer personas to inform communication and product strategies for FM. Interesting.

:applause:

Edited by phd_angel